10 Best Insect Hotel of 2019
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: Tin coated roof help minimize moisture by keep nesting materials dry and also help improve resistance against weather conditions. Insect hotel dimensions 10.6(L) x 11.7(H) x 3.6(W) Inches / 2.8 LB (27x29.7x9.1cm /1.3kg). Comes complete with pre-installed easy-mount hanger and rope.
- BETTER INSECT ATTRACTANT: Insects are naturally attracted to bright colors. Colorful Red entrance helps attract and draw more insects to your yard or outdoor garden. Spacious design with six different nesting chambers will attract the largest variety of beneficial insects.
- PERFECT INSECT SHELTER: Six compartments carefully sorted with natural bamboo canes, wood shavings, pine cones and pre-drilled wood blocks provides wide variety of nesting options that encourage insects to hibernate and lay eggs.
- IMPROVE GARDEN PRODUCTIVITY: Help increase pollinators insects that will help boost productivity in your garden and flower beds. Ideal home for Mason and Solitary bees.
- ORGANIC PEST CONTROL: Aphids, cutworms, mealybugs, caterpillars and other parasites are preying on your vegetable and flowers. Forget the use of dangerous expensive pesticides, enlist the help of beneficial insects to control pest outbreaks in your garden. Perfect for ladybugs(ladybirds), lacewings, butterfly and other beneficial insects.
- Hand-manufactured using solely natural materials
- Naturally controls the level of garden environment
- A must-have for all nature-lovers
- High resistance against weather conditions
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.8 x 8.7 inches (W x D x H)
- BENEFITS- Install this wooden shelter right in the garden to welcome pollinating butterflies and solitary bees, as well as lacewings and ladybugs that help control insect pests.
- SAFE and STYLISH- It provides a vital haven for egg-laying, nesting and weathering storms. Vertical slots invite butterflies to roost. Horizontal slots attract lacewings. Tubes provide places for solitary bees to nest and lay their eggs, and holes attract ladybugs. An eye-catching landscape accent, too!
- INCLUDES- wooden mounting pole
- MEASUREMENTS- 5-3/4" W x 3-3/4" D x 61" H overall, Pole is 30" H, Installed height is approx. 53"
- GARDENER'S SUPPLY EXCLUSIVE
- ❤ EXQUISITE DESIGN: The beautiful shape, the practical insect hotel, can attract the butterfly, the bee and other beneficial insects, is also very good flower courtyard decoration.
- ❤ SAFE MATERIAL: Solid pine wood, strong and durable, natural wood by drying, removing resin and harmful insect eggs, is safe for insects.
- ❤ Tin roof, waterproof sun protection, effective protection, make insect house more durable.
- ❤ The house has an open door, can put food, help insects through the winter.
- ❤ Dimensions:5.1*4.7*13in (13*12*33cm)
- Made from naturally timber.
- Interactive and educational, find and observe fascinating creatures in your garden.
- There are numerous different rooms for the insects to nest.
- A must-have for all nature lovers.
- Help boost the population of bees in your yard.
- Multi habitat house attracts insects to your garden and live in.Ideal gift for your friends.
- Good decoration for your garden and wall.Wonderful gift for cavity nesting insect, this multi habitat insect house can provide the perfect place to build a nest and other species may use them as temporary shelter.
- Help garden plants boost productivity in your garden,Uniquely craved and includes metal ring attached securely for hanging. Choose a safe woonden multi habitat insect house will makes your garden more popular.
- Dimension:11.5"W x 2.5"D x 11.5"H, Made of Pine and Bamboo, Outdoor Garden Decorative Wooden Insect Hotels
- GUARANTEE: One year warranty with Customer Service & Technical Support. Feel free to contact us if have any questions
- Attract your favorite insects to your garden with the promise of this colorful safe haven!
- This multi-chambered insect house is designed to appeal to a large variety of beneficial insects such as ladybugs, bees, and lacewings by providing different nooks and crannies for any purpose, be it laying eggs or simply sheltering from the rain.
- Bees great pollinating powers will help plants reach their full potential. Lacewings and their larvae feed on a wide variety of insect pests where beetles and their larvae feed on aphids and other insects to allow better plant growth while helping keep flowers healthy naturally.
- Perfect addition to any human habitat! Install it on your apartment balcony or tuck it into a corner of your garden. Dimensions are estimated at 7.3" x 6" x 12.5".
- Insect house comes with a cleaning brush so it can be tidied up for new residents.
- BEE HIVE -Enjoy beautiful blooming flowers in your yard with the Kibaga natural bamboo bee house
- BEE HOUSE - Attract bees with your fantastic bee hive and enhance productivity of pollination
- BAMBOO BEE HOUSE - Provide a bee habitat & create a safe environment for native pollinator bees
- MASON BEE HOUSE - The hanging bee nest is made of high quality natural bamboo & lasts about 2 yrs
- CARPENTER BEE HOUSE FOR GARDEN - The bee house comes with about 70 nesting tubes + hanging rope
- Publisher: Caterpillar Books Ltd
- The house dimensions of 8.3(L) x 1.6(H) x 13.8(W) Inches,Perfect for ladybugs(ladybirds), lacewings, butterfly and other beneficial insects. Help increase pollinators insects that will help boost productivity in your garden and flower beds. Ideal home for Mason and Solitary bees.
- Provide a safe environment where it can shelter, hibernate and lay their eggs.Help boost the population of bees in your yard.
- Made from naturally timber and Insects are naturally attracted to bright colors. Colorful Red entrance helps attract and draw more insects to your yard or outdoor garden.
- Six compartments carefully sorted with natural bamboo canes, wood shavings, and pre-drilled wood blocks provides wide variety of nesting options that encourage insects to hibernate and lay eggs.
- If you only have a balcony or yard, the insect house is ideal as it provides a choice of suitable habitats in a small area.
Insect Hotel Guide
The first insect hotels, where insects can find a safe haven, were discovered in Britain around 1870. At the time, however, these devices were more used to research animals. Today, the various insect hotels are there to allow the animals a retreat.
What for insect-hotel useful
In times when bio and environmental protection are again capitalized, find nesting boxes, so-called insect-hotel , again more attention for useful insects. The nesting place is named after its floor-shaped structure, reminiscent of the architecture of a hotel.
The kit, which consists of different materials of natural origin, offers useful living organisms such as bumblebees and bees an optimal habitat for wintering or as a nesting site.
Through the use of pesticides and the clearing of forests more and more native beneficial organisms are losing their homes. Here, bees, wasps and other insects are important for the continuation of natural cycles such as the pollination of plants by insects.
With a insect-hotel we can replace the useful living beings again a piece of their natural habitat. But not only do we give the important animals a lifelike and safe habitat with such a habitat, but they can also be instructive for us humans.
On insect-hotel offers unique insights into the lives of beneficial organisms and brings the important nature conservation closer to our children.
Which animals are found in the insect-hotel shelter
The replicated Habitat (habitat) can be home to a variety of different insects depending on their size. Usually animals like different bee species, flies and bumblebees use the space in an insect hotel. Depending on the facilities of the established insect hotel but also animals such as ladybugs or butterflies can settle here.
Which animals ultimately find a nesting place in your insect hotel, is also due to the facilities that you offer the animals. In addition, the environment is an important factor for the location of the animals in your hotel. Planting that is as versatile as possible offers the beneficial insects a good habitat in safe proximity to the nesting site.
What do you have to pay attention to at an insect hotel?
Who sets up his insect hotel in an unpopulated environment, will have to wait in vain for new residents. In order to create a species-appropriate habitat for the animals, and to be able to profit as a human being from the provision of the insect hotel, the beneficial insects need a richly planted environment. Since the animals mainly source their food from native plants, the habitat should be built in a versatile, natural environment.
In addition, all living things need daily access to fresh water to be able to develop freely. If you want to build an insect hotel in your well-planted garden, you can provide small bowls of fresh water for the residents of the Insect Hotel. In addition, some animals require natural materials such as sand or clay for nesting. Ensure sufficient natural materials near the nesting site.
For the self-construction of an insect hotel only natural material should be used. Natural framework squared timbers can be used for the basic framework. A rectangular or quadrangular framework, as well as rooms separated by long squared timbers, provide the basic framework for the living space. Wooden blocks and tree bark, clay, peat and straw are ideal for creating an insect hotel. Bamboo woods, which are inserted in terracotta flower pots, provide native bees with a lifelike habitat. The preparation of the individual living spaces can also be an interesting task for children, to teach the young people environmental protection first hand.
Before you build the insect hotel, you should inquire about the local animals of your region in order to adapt the insect hotel to the needs of later hoteliers.
In any case, make sure that all materials are natural, ie unpainted and free of pesticides, in order to provide the animals with a natural habitat.
Finished insect hotels can also be purchased from specialist retailers.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Insect Hotel” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Hanging Insect House for Gardens ~ Perfect habitat for ladybugs(Ladybirds), lacewings, butterfly,...
- 0.2 Niteangel Natural Wooden Insect Hotel Bee Bug House/Hotel (Red)
- 0.3 Gardener's Supply Company Wooden Insect Hotel with Stake
- 0.4 Beaks And Paws B&P Insect Hotel for Beneficial Bug Bees Butterfly, Natural Wooden House (Bee House)
- 0.5 Gardirect Luxurious Insect Hotel, Bee & Bug House, Large Size, 11'' x 3-3/8'' x 15-3/4'' (Natural...
- 0.6 Goose Creek 11" Woonden Multi Habitat Insect House Outdoor Garden Decorative Insect Hotels for Bee...
- 0.7 Lantern Hill Multi-Chambered Insect House, Designed Especially for Your Favorite Garden Friends,...
- 0.8 KIBAGA Mason Bee House - Handmade Natural Bamboo Bee Hive - Attracts Peaceful Bee Pollinators to...
- 0.9 Bug Hotel (A Clover Robin Book of Nature)
- 0.10 PINVNBY Wooden Insect Hotel Bee House Habitat for Ladybugs(Ladybirds), lacewings, Butterfly, Mason
- 0.11 Gardener's Supply Company Wooden Insect...
- 0.12 Goose Creek 11" Woonden Multi Habitat...
- 0.13 Niteangel Natural Wooden Insect Hotel...
- 0.14 Beaks And Paws B&P Insect Hotel for...
- 0.15 Gardirect Luxurious Insect Hotel, Bee &...
- 0.16 Goose Creek 11" Woonden Multi Habitat...
- 0.17 Lantern Hill Multi-Chambered Insect...
- 0.18 KIBAGA Mason Bee House - Handmade...
- 0.19 Bug Hotel (A Clover Robin Book of...
- 0.20 PINVNBY Wooden Insect Hotel Bee House...
- 1 Insect Hotel Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API