10 Best Japanese stone lantern of 2019
- Made in the USA!
- 100% cast stone (concrete) construction
- Made to last a lifetime
- Beautiful buff color
- Perfect addition to any garden or lanscape
- CREATE A PEACEFUL RETREAT - Surrounded by Asian Buddha statues, butterfly attracting hanging flower baskets, or standing alone as decorations in a winter's landscape, these Chinese lantern pagoda statues will create a magic Zen oasis in your outdoor Oriental garden
- ADD ENCHANTED LIGHT TO YOUR SECRET GARDEN - Lift the pagoda roof lid of this decorative antique replica lantern to add your own battery powered electric LED tea light. Not recommended for use with a burning candle.
- HIGH-QUALITY SCULPTURES - Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with durable designer resin, our vintage style Asian garden decor statue is topped with UV resistant two tone white and grey stone finish
- DESIGN TOSCANO GARDEN DECOR - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this old fashioned mystic pagoda statue makes a perfect ornament for home patio, farmhouse lawn or Chinese herb or vegetable garden outside
- Our large Japanese style Zen pagoda lantern sculpture measures 11.5"dia.x17.5"H. 9 lbs. making it the perfect home or Asian meditation garden decoration! Window openings each measure 1.25"Wx2"H.
- Japanese style solar lamp, handmade, stone finished, make your garden more interesting
- Size:9.5"L x 8.5"W x 12"H Weught: 3.3lb
- 4 pcs solar panels,1xAA 1.2v Ni-MH rechargeable battery , Super bright LED
- 8-12 hours lighting
- Very easy to use and durable
- Lights up automatically!
- Hexagon, 7-3/4" dia. x 13-1/2"H
- Cold cast ceramic
- Solar powered
- On/off button
- 3 piece concrete pagoda/ roof, center cube, base.
- Made of solid concrete
- Made in Florida, USA
- Total height 26" Inches, Roof 11" Inches wide , Footprint 8.3/4" SQ
- Grey unfinished concrete / cement
- SACRED PAGODA LANTERN will illuminate your evenings and charm your senses with east Asian outdoor decor style.
- GRACEFUL SHAPE of this beloved Japanese form features tiers that represent the elements of earth, water, fire, wind and sky.
- HIGH-QUALITY ASIAN DECOR - Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with durable designer resin, each Oriental statue has a faux stone finish and is fitted with a single cluster, low-voltage LED light with 4 yellow bulbs.
- DESIGN TOSCANO EXCLUSIVE illuminated decor items add Asian flair to your decor and bring peace to a Zen garden or next to your Buddha statue
- Our Japanese pagoda lantern statues measure 13.5"Wx12"Dx27"H and weigh 18 lbs.
- Features a traditional bronze patina
- The hexagonal shape of this lantern and long three legs make it ideal for use as a free standing lantern
- Measures approximately 7" high x 5.5" wide x 4.75" deep
- Best used with a candle for portability or can be adapted for electricity
- Features a screw in bottom for inserting votive candles.
- SOLAR POWERED PAIR of Zen Pagodas is the perfect way to add a peaceful calm aura to your garden
- STYLISH hand painted, stone finished, polyresin and plastic Zen Pagoda
- SOFT WHITE LED light provides up to 8 hours of light on a full battery charge
- ECO-FRIENDLY energy charges using the sun's rays and advanced Moonrays solar technology
- Comes with a limited 1-year warranty
- Miniature Ceramic Pagoda / Lantern for Bonsai and Zen Garden - 4.5"x 4.5"x 7.75"
Japanese stone lantern guidebook
Guide to Japanese stone lanterns
A garden not only offers space to relax, but also allows you to try out decorations that are an extension of the interior of the house. For a long time, facilities and decorations are in fashion, which are based on Far Eastern architecture, interior design and art. A Japanese garden is therefore a very good way to make your immediate environment with a touch of Far Eastern ambience. Which style elements you use depends on your own taste and the available space. In a garden, of course, it depends on the right planting. A red fan maple and the Japanese cherry blossom with its showy pink flowers and the initially metallic red bark belong to the absolute must. Also, a pond with Koi is recommended, as long as enough space for these long-lived and sociable animals is available. Since Japanese culture and philosophy attach great importance to opposites, fire is very important as an antipole to water. In order for this to be implemented stylistically appealing and safe, it should be used deliberately, such as in a Japanese stone lantern.
Fire as a style element in the garden
Light is an important element in most gardens. When you come home in the evening and walk through the garden or on long, warm summer evenings until after dark in the garden or on the terrace, light is indispensable. In modern or very minimalist designed gardens, the lighting on the house can already meet some requirements, especially if the outdoor lighting is controlled by a motion sensor. Somewhat appealing, gardens can be illuminated with solar lights, lanterns and even real, burning torches. Who wants to make his garden something special, who uses real fire for lighting. This is possible with some torches designed especially for this purpose or with different types of lanterns. In the western world, especially small portable lanterns are known, which consist of a metal framework and inserted glass panes. They are the smaller version of large street lights as they existed before being powered by light bulbs. In a Far Eastern garden, however, both versions do not fit into the overall stylistic picture. Here Japanese stone lanterns should be used to light up the garden with real fire. They are modeled in their form of Far Eastern architecture and optimally complete a Japanese garden.
Natural stone and Asian shapes
The Japanese stone lanterns are not made of natural stone. This would certainly look very nice, but would have some disadvantages. Since it would be a natural product, no guarantee could be given for consistently high quality. Invisible cracks in the interior could absorb moisture, which could blow up the stone in case of temperature fluctuations. Besides, each would have to Lanternbe laboriously put into the desired shape by hand. On the one hand this would result in a high loss of material and the manual work would make the lanterns incredibly expensive. Instead, the lanterns are made of cast stone. This has a natural appearance and is very homogeneous in its structure. As a result, it can not easily be damaged by weather conditions and keeps in immaculate condition for many years. Another advantage of this material is that it is much lighter than natural stone. Since the Japanese culture is very versatile, the trade offers a wide range of different shapes and figures of stone lanterns. Most Japanese stone lanterns are oriented in their appearance on the Far Eastern architecture and are often modeled in their form the pagodas, towers in Japanese style or Japanese temples. Occasionally, not only is a single stone lantern offered, but it is sold in a set of Buddha statues.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Japanese stone lantern” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Solid Rock Stoneworks Japanese Lantern Concrete 17in Tall 2pc Buff Color
- 0.2 Design Toscano Asian Decor Pagoda Lantern Outdoor Statue, Large 17 Inch, Polyresin, Two Tone Stone
- 0.3 TIAAN 24"height Japanese style lantern Solar garden lamp Solar pagoda light
- 0.4 TIAAN 12" height Japanese lantern Solar garden lamp Solar pagoda light
- 0.5 CT DISCOUNT STORE Decorate Your Garden with A Cute Asia Style Solar Hexagon Pagoda
- 0.6 Pagoda Concrete Lantern, 3-Piece Grey/Gray Finish Outdoor Garden Statue Sale
- 0.7 Design Toscano SS8577 Sacred Pagoda Lantern Asian Decor Garden Statue, 27 Inch,
- 0.8 IWGAC 0170S-14019 Cast Iron Footed Pagoda Lantern
- 0.9 Moonrays 95568 Solar Powered Zen Pagoda 2 Pk
- 0.10 Miniature Ceramic Pagoda / Lantern for Bonsai and Zen Garden - 4.5"x 4.5"x 7.75"
- 0.11 Pagoda Concrete Lantern, 3-Piece...
- 0.12 Design Toscano SS8577 Sacred Pagoda...
- 0.13 IWGAC 0170S-14019 Cast Iron Footed...
- 0.14 TIAAN 12" height Japanese lantern Solar...
- 0.15 CT DISCOUNT STORE Decorate Your Garden...
- 0.16 Pagoda Concrete Lantern, 3-Piece...
- 0.17 Design Toscano SS8577 Sacred Pagoda...
- 0.18 IWGAC 0170S-14019 Cast Iron Footed...
- 0.19 Moonrays 95568 Solar Powered Zen Pagoda...
- 0.20 Miniature Ceramic Pagoda / Lantern for...
- 1 Japanese stone lantern guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API