10 Best lawn Thatcher of 2019
- Powerful: 12-amp motor rakes a 13" wide path to get your job done faster
- Adjustable deck: tailor raking depth with 5-position depth control
- Scarified: use the Scarified function to cut grass roots for thicker growth, healthier lawns
- Air boost technology: spring Steel tines for maximum thatch pickup
- Accessories: detachable thatch collection bag for easy disposal
- 48" weight tray holds up to 70 lb. for improved thatch removal.
- 24 heat-treated spring tines provide durability.
- 7" x 1.5" semi-pneumatic tires allow for smooth transport.
- Simple-to-use cantilever transport handle for easy raising and lowering.
- 3 Year Limited Consumer Warranty; Made in the USA with some foreign materials
- Maximum thatch removal: for larger mowers and lawns, a 48" Working width and 2 rows of 12 independently flexing spring Steel tines comb through a lawn, lifting thatch up and out of the lawn where it can be mowed or mulched to promote a healthier root system.
- Ideal for large yards: wide 48" Working width is perfect for larger mowers or bigger greenspaces - covering more ground for quicker results.
- Long-lasting construction: All Steel construction, tines are made of durable spring Steel; in the unlikely event of a breakage, A safety rod is included to catch the tine and prevent contact with mower blades. No flat rubber-tread transport wheels for durability.
- Transport wheels: 8" Never-flat transport wheels are located behind and in-line with the tray to minimize footprint width and facilitate Leveling.
- SPRING STEEL TINES: 24 long-lasting, triple-coil strength 3/16″ diameter spring steel tines stay flexible and performance.
- Weight tray holds up to 70 lb. For increased lawn penetration
- Automatic raking action
- Universal Hitch easily attaches to any lawn tractor regardless of brand
- Simple to use Cantilever transport handle for easy raising and lowering
- Assembled dimension: 41 in. W x 40 in. D x 41 in. H
- 14-Inch Dethatching Path
- Powerful 10 Amp Motor
- 3-Position Tine Depth Adjustment
- Stainless Steel Tines
- Foldable Handles For Compact Storage
- 15-Inch self-cleaning rake head
- Curved tines are designed to clear dead grass clippings
- 10-Inch end grip adds comfort and control
- Hardwood handle for strength and durability
- Cut Job Time in Half: High-Performance 2-in-1 Sweeper/Dethatcher Enables You to Dethatch and Sweep Your Lawn Simultaneously
- Multiple Uses: Tines Can Be Raised Via the Adjustment Handle When Not In Use, No Need to Remove the Dethatcher Even When You're Only Sweeping
- Transport Mode: The Tines Can Be Locked in Transport Position -- With Tines Facing to the Rear -- So No Need to Remove the Dethatcher Even in Heavy Leaves!
- Fast Pick-Up: High-Velocity 6-Brush Design and 5:1 Brush-to-Ground Ratio Ensures Maximum Pick Up of Thatch And Debris Such as Leaves, Pine Needles, Sticks, Grass Clippings, and More
- Less Emptying: Large, Easy-to-Dump 20 Cubic Foot Hamper and 42-inch Sweep Mean Fewer Passes Over the Yard and Less Emptying
- Tine de-thatcher uproots dead, matted grass and dislodges hard-packed dirt for planting
- Twenty Durable spring tines for easy thatch removal; Penetrates and turns up dried grass, weeds, and soil in 40-inch wide swathes
- Rust-proof and replaceable spring-loaded tines are heat-treated for greater durability
- Transport handle for easy raising and lowering of the tines
- Made in USA
- Aerator and Dethatcher Attachment Combo Pack for Mantis Tiller/Cultivators
- Aerator perfect for use in compact, clay soil
- 4 sets of tempered steel blades. Aerate before overseeding or spot seeding your lawn
- Aerator cuts into soil under the lawn; dethatcher quickly removes thatch
- 60 spring-steel picks dethatch a 15-inch swath with a single pass
- Center Hole: 1"
- Designed to remove moss
- Comes supplied with Oregon 89-801 dethatching spring
- Comes supplied with Oregon 02-235 adapter kit
- Major brand replacement: Clamshell
Lawn fan guide
So the raceIt grows beautifully and grows lush green all year round, so care must be taken. In addition to the regular mowing and the ventilation of the lawn is indispensable. Here you can find out which different types of lawn fans are available from specialist retailers and what needs to be considered when buying them.
What is a lawn fan?
On lawn Thatcher The purpose is to clear the ground of moss and leaves and to loosen the grass so that it is supplied with sufficient light and air. Other than one Verticutterthat penetrates lawn Thatcher but not so deep in the ground. Instead, the grass is quasi combed to separate the blades of grass. Because: The soil is condensing with time. Moisture accumulates, there is a lack of nutrients and the growth of moss is favored. By regular ventilation, however, the healthy growth of grassesso that you can enjoy a healthy lawn.
What different types of lawn fans are there?
Lawnmowers are offered in various designs. Particularly widespread is the Rasenlüfterwalze, also called Handvertikutierer. The roller is attached to a handle and is preferably suitable for small and / or uneven lawns. Furthermore, there are specialist shops lawn Thatcher attached to the lawn tractor or the mowing machinecan be attached. Lawn vent shoes are also used, but these only push holes in the ground – leaves and moss are not removed. Particularly comfortable and time-saving is the electric or gasoline powered lawn Thatcher , With its help, you can even work on large areas of 500 or 600 square meters. The ventilation strength can also be adjusted manually to the respective floor conditions. For small gardens, which are ventilated only occasionally, this purchase is not usually worthwhile.
The working width of the lawn fan should be at least 30 cm, so that the ventilation proceeds as quickly as possible. If you want to aerate a very large area by hand, it is best to use a roller or model with rollers to make the job easier. The number of knives on most scarifiers is ten to 20. Again, the best way to make the number of knives depends on the size of the area to be worked. Even more important than the number of knives is the knife quality. The knives should be stainless, so they can withstand the demands of gardening effortlessly. Most lawn Thatcher are equipped with knives made of zinc or steel. Another criterion that you should consider when buying a lawn fan is the weight of the unit. The following applies: The lawn fan should be movable with little effort. However, if the unit is too light (less than a kilogram), you will ultimately need more body power to deflate your lawn. Not least, the nature of your garden should be included in the purchase decision, because not every lawn fan is suitable for example for uneven surfaces or for winding gardens with many trees.
How often should the lawn be ventilated?
The lawn ventilation is a particularly gentle form of lawn care, which is why this work can be repeated without hesitation. Experts recommend aerating the lawn every four to six weeks immediately after mowing and at the same time freeing it of leftover crops.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”lawn Thatcher” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Sun Joe AJ801E 13 in. 12 Amp Electric Scarifier + Lawn Dethatcher w/Collection Bag, Green
- 0.2 Agri-Fab 45-0295 48-Inch Tine Tow Dethatcher
- 0.3 Brinly DT-48BH Tow Behind Dethatcher, 48-Inch
- 0.4 Craftsman CMXGZBF7124315 40 Detatcher Tow Lawn Dethatcher, Red
- 0.5 Greenworks 14-Inch 10 Amp Corded Dethatcher 27022
- 0.6 The Ames Companies, Inc 2915100 Ames Adjustable Thatch Rake, 15-Inch
- 0.7 Brinly STS-42BHDK Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper with Dethatcher
- 0.8 Agri-Fab 40-Inch Tine Tow Dethatcher 45-0294
- 0.9 Mantis 7321 Power Tiller Aerator/Dethatcher Combo Attachment for Gardening
- 0.10 Oregon 690-521-0 Universal 20" Dethatcher Blade
- 0.11 Brinly STS-42BHDK Tow-Behind Lawn...
- 0.12 Sun Joe AJ801E 13 in. 12 Amp Electric...
- 0.13 Agri-Fab 40-Inch Tine Tow Dethatcher...
- 0.14 Craftsman CMXGZBF7124315 40 Detatcher...
- 0.15 Greenworks 14-Inch 10 Amp Corded...
- 0.16 The Ames Companies, Inc 2915100 Ames...
- 0.17 Brinly STS-42BHDK Tow-Behind Lawn...
- 0.18 Agri-Fab 40-Inch Tine Tow Dethatcher...
- 0.19 Mantis 7321 Power Tiller...
- 0.20 Oregon 690-521-0 Universal 20"...
- 1 Lawn fan guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API