10 Best paddling pool of 2019
- PORTABLE: foldable, easy to store and bring with you and your dog everywhere
- SIMPLE:No need of inflation,set up in no time. With bottom/side drain, easy to drain and refresh water
- SLIP RESISTANT & DURABLE: made of extra-tough PVC. Thicker slip resistant material on the bottom
- Size: Available in 5 Sizes.S---32" x 8", M---39.5" x 12", L---48" x 12", XL---55.1" x 12", XXL---63"x 12"
- Enviromentally friendly material: EN71,ASTM standard. Please TRIM your dogs' nails before using the pool.
- 58" x 13"
- Constructed from durable vinyl
- Kids can beat the heat in the Sunset Glow inflatable pool
- The 12" walls of this pool are formed by three colorful rings
- Escape the summer heat with the Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool, Includes Repair Patch
- It's the perfect addition to any backyard,
- At 6.5in water depth, it's just the right amount of water for the little ones to cool off in
- Age Grade: 2+
- Inflated Dimensions: 45" x 10" (114cm x 25cm)
- 120" x 72" x 22" large family pool
- 3 air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve
- 264 gallon capacity
- 15 gauge vinyl. This product does NOT come with a pump.
- Extra wide side walls for comfort
- Have fun splashing and playing in the Intex Mini Frame Pool.
- Includes: Foam padded horizontal beams for comfort, drain plug & repair patch kit
- Age: 3+ years
- Approximate size: 48" x 48" x 12"
- Water capacity: 89 gallons (9-1/2" of wall height)
- Keep cool with the movable Dino Arch water spray which attaches to a water hose
- An included soft slide with a landing pad will be a delight to everyone
- Water Capacity: 74 gallons (6in of wall height)
- Approximate inflated size: 131in L x 90in W x 44in H
- Age grade: 2+ years
- Great kiddie pool for those hot, summer days
- Sturdy vinyl construction with 2 air chambers for added safety
- Easy set-up and tear down with a convenient drain plug
- Water Capacity (75%): 118 gallons
- Inflated dimensions: 79" x 77" x 18.5"
- The dimensions are 103" x 69" x 22", 14 gallon vinyl pool
- Capacity is 198 gallons. Also comes with a shelf box. Includes a repair patch
- 2 air chambers each with double vavle intake and free-flow exhaust vavle
- Do not lean, straddle, or exert pressure on the inflatable wall or side wall as injury or flooding could occur. Do not allow anyone to sit on, climb, or straddle the sides of the pool. Pools are subject to wear and deterioration. Properly maintain your pool. Do not install the pool on mud, sand, soft or loose soil condition, deck, platform, balcony, concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
- Special Watermelon Pattern: Different from other kiddie pools sold on Amazon, our inflatable kiddie pool has special watermelon pattern. It is eye-catching in your backyard and on the beach.
- Water Fun and Cool Summer: The inflatable pool is perfect for your kid who loves to play in the water. Let the kid enjoy water fun and cool off in the coming summer with this blow up pool.
- Multiple Uses: The inflatable swimming pool for kids and toddlers can be used as a ball pit or a sandbox for kids. You can also use it as a pet house for your dog. It can be used for outdoor and indoor. The maximum water level is indicated inside the pool and adding too much water will overflow.
- Easy to Inflate with 3 Separate Valves: The baby pool is easy to inflate with 3 separate valves . You can blow it up in several minutes with pump and even with your mouth!
- Buy With Confidence: A first-aid repair patch is included for a hole or a leak caused by accident puncture or tear. It is easy to use and keeps the fun going. Please feel comfortable to contact us and let us know if you have any further questions about this inflatable kid pool.
- Great outdoor fun for ages 6 and up
- Easy to setup
- Rust-resistant frame
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls
- Flow control valve for easy draining
Paddling pool Guide
Even though the summer in Germany has been relatively modest so far this year and more is being made public with rain and cold temperatures instead of sunshine and warmth, there were, of course, very warm, if not hot, days. Cooling does not just bring you off in the shade or lukewarm showerWith the right equipment in the garden, the heat can be enjoyed much more. This is possible thanks to a high quality paddling pool , But what different types of paddling pool is there at all and what should be respected when buying necessarily?
What are the differences? paddling pool actually?
Paddling pool is not the same paddling pool This statement will surely confirm any person who has only looked at the different choices in a store. There are a wide variety of models available today that differ not only in size, but also in functionality, material and design. The particularly large product range starts with the small one paddling pool , which is especially suitable for small children and babies. These variants are usually a model of plastic or rubber, which by means of air pumpis built and with a diameter of less than one meter even in the dark on the balcony.
Significantly larger and also suitable for several people at the same time are here the much larger, then often rectangular constructed paddling pool. These offer a much larger surface area and are of course therefore more suitable only larger gardens.
The largest expansion stage of the paddling pool correspond here already more one poolas a simple play device for hot summer days. Here, depending on the size even one air mattressand more used, a common splashing with the family is no problem then. However, these models not only have a larger volume, but are often equipped with modern technology to significantly improve the experience of use. Here, for example, be a pump with it, which can maintain the quality of the water even with frequent use.
Which paddling pool is the right one?
Which paddling pool is ultimately the right one, of course, depends on several factors. Among other things, of course, the appropriate space for the pool must be present. If, for example, you only cry little garden or a small terrace available, separates a larger model with room for several people, of course, directly from. It is different if there is a large green area. Here, a very large paddling pool can be chosen to really use the existing capacities.
The material should also play a major role in the election. For example, if the paddling pool is to be placed on an uneven surface, even with stones or the like, a simple paddling pool made of thin rubber or plastic is not a good idea. Much more meaningful here are more robust models, for example made of aluminum or even specially reinforced plastic.
What should be considered when buying yet?
You should think carefully before purchasing what size in relation to the running costs makes sense. Because especially in summer and when the pool is used regularly, the water must be changed regularly in the summer. This is necessary because the water is not only relatively quickly polluted, but also germs and bacteria can accumulate here. A large paddling pool requires several hundred or even thousands of liters of water to fill it. If this water has to be taken from your own line, it will be very expensive. It is better in this case, if the water can be taken directly from the groundwater. Thus, a frequent water change is no problem and is not too expensive.
The right care for the paddling pool is of course very important. Should the water be changed, coarse impurities from the paddling pool should be removed directly.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”paddling pool” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Jasonwell Foldable Dog Pet Bath Pool Collapsible Dog Pet Pool Bathing Tub Kiddie Pool for Dogs Cats...
- 0.2 Intex Kiddie Pool - Kid's Summer Sunset Glow Design - 58" x 13"
- 0.3 Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool, 45 x 10"
- 0.4 Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120" X 72" X 22", for Ages 6+
- 0.5 Intex Mini Frame Pool, Blue
- 0.6 Intex Dinoland Inflatable Play Center, 131in X 90in X 44in, for Ages 3+
- 0.7 Jilong Pentagon Inflatable Family Pool, 79" x 77" x 18.5"
- 0.8 Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 103" X 69" X 22", for Ages 6+
- 0.9 XFlated Kiddie Pool, Watermelon 3 Ring Inflatable Pool for Kids, Ideal Water Pool in Summer, 45...
- 0.10 Intex 8.5' x 5.3' x 2.13' Rectangular Frame Above Ground Backyard Swimming Pool
- 0.11 Intex 8.5' x 5.3' x 2.13' Rectangular...
- 0.12 Intex Dinoland Inflatable Play Center,...
- 0.13 XFlated Kiddie Pool, Watermelon 3 Ring...
- 0.14 Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable...
- 0.15 Intex Mini Frame Pool, Blue
- 0.16 Intex Dinoland Inflatable Play Center,...
- 0.17 Jilong Pentagon Inflatable Family Pool,...
- 0.18 Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable...
- 0.19 XFlated Kiddie Pool, Watermelon 3 Ring...
- 0.20 Intex 8.5' x 5.3' x 2.13' Rectangular...
- 1 Paddling pool Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API