10 Best pool heaters of 2019
- Simple DIY installation; for in ground or above ground pools
- Installs on roof, rack, ground or fence
- Patented web design for maximum exposure to sun's rays
- Uses existing pool pump
- Raises pool water temperature 6-10 degrees F
- Lawn & Patio
- Uses the natural power of the sun to warm your pool water! Suitable for above ground pools up to 8000 gallons. Includes: - 1) 1/4 -inch hose attachment points - 2) adaptors B for 1 1/2-inch (38mm) hose connection - Bypass valve
- Eco-friendly solar technology Increases temperature of the pool water by approx. 5 to 9 degrees depending on weather Simple hook up and you're ready to take the heat
- Compatible with filter pump up to 1/2 hp or pump flow rate 2500 GPH Suitable for above ground pools up to 8000-gallons
- Includes: 1) 0.25 -inch hose attachment points 2 adaptors B for 1.4-inch (38mm) hose connection Bypass valve Easy and economical to use Material: Vinyl Dimensions (L x W): 47.25 x 47.25 inches Weight: 6 pounds Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty - VMInnovations warranty: 60-day warranty
- Don't let summer's end keep you from swimming, this Kokido Keops Solar Dome Above Ground Pool Water Heater lets you swim on into the cooler months of the year
- Extend your swimming season with warm water and heat your pool to a warm, comfortable temperature
- Environmentally friendly heating energy
- Dramatically reduces or eliminates pool heating costs compared with gas or electrical heater
- Includes a protective cover for storage purpose when not in use
- Lawn & Patio
- Esse Sales
- SOLAR POOL HEATING DEVICE
- A must buy item
- Built to last
- Great item to give as a gift
- Easily attaches to summer waves or summer escapes branded pools
- Allows you to use a beluga Solar pool heating Device on summer waves or summer escapes branded pools
- Allows you to attach any 1.5 inch threaded accessory to a summer waves or summer escapes branded pool
- Lawn & Patio
Swimming Pool heaters guide
The low water temperature is one of the classic problems of the pool owners. The pool heater offers a good solution, the poolpleasantly heated and longer usable. This guide informs about the possibilities of modern models and gives their advantages and disadvantages.
Advantage pool heating
The pool heater helps to adjust the water temperature to your own wishes, so that even over the summer, the pleasant wet can be used. When choosing the appropriate pool heating size and location of the pool play a role. Small private outdoor swimming pools up to about 20 cubic meters can quite with an electric Heaterbe heated. For heating larger pools, various variants are available.
Swimming Pool heaters with heat pump
In terms of operating costs, the heat pumpan ideal way to keep the water in the pool comfortable. The best solution is an easy-to-install „air-to-water heat pump“. This can easily be placed on the floor and is connected via special inlet nozzles with the pool. In the air-water heat pump, the outside air is sucked in by the electrically operated heat pump and heated (converted). The heated air is passed on to the pool water. When buying, make sure that the heat pump is matched to the pool size. As a guide:
– Swimming Pool size from 60-80 m³: heat pump with 15-17 kW
– Swimming Pool size from 40-60 m³: heat pump with 11-14 kW
– Swimming Pool size from 30-40 m³: heat pump with 8-10 kW
The advantage is that this pool heater offers the most energy-efficient and environmentally friendly option and the pleasantly warm water is available all year round.
The disadvantage is the relatively high purchase price. pool heaters with heat pump should be of high quality. Long warranty service from the manufacturer is an indication of the longevity of the models.
Solar pool heaters
All solar pool heaters use the sunlight. This is captured by solar collectors, which serve as energy source for the pool. Solar pool heaters are environmentally friendly and offer a suitable solution for every pool size. You can choose from fixed and mobile versions. The mobile version makes it independent, requires no assembly work and can be easily stowed in winter. A fixed solar pool heater is more suitable for large pools that are used throughout the year. If the pool heating system is permanently installed, sufficient space must be available for the installation of the solar panels. The advantage is the longer life and the higher performance. Permanently installed variants are more expensive and require professional installation.
With solar pool heating, it is important to properly dimension the heater. The area of the pool should be equal to the area of the absorber to properly heat the pool. The assembly of the collectors can be on a roof or racerespectively. Alternatively, there are adjustable collectors to choose from. The disadvantage of the models is the higher purchase price, which is compensated by energy efficiency.
Swimming Pool heaters with electricity
The electric pool heater works with electricity. The heat is passed through a heating coil (usually stainless titanium) into the water and heats it with the electricity energy. Small pools or larger ones paddling poolcan be heated well with the electric pool heater. It takes a while for the electric pool heater to heat the water. Housing quality plays a major role in electric pool heating. The material is constantly in contact with water and must be rust-free. Models with thermostat are ideal and allow heating to desired temperature. Disadvantages are the high energy consumption and the operating costs, which is necessary to achieve a noticeable warming. The advantages are the low acquisition costs, the ease of installation, the small footprint and the independence of weather conditions. Disadvantages are the high operating costs.
Meaningful and needs-based luxury
Swimming Pool heaters differ according to the purchase price, the operating costs and the efficiency. Users must consider how often the pool is used and adjust the pool heating to the pool size. For larger pools, which are often used, makes a fixed pool heating sense that fulfills its purpose for years.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”pool heaters” max=”1″]
- 0.1 SunHeater S120U Universal Solar Pool Heater 2 by 20-Feet
- 0.2 GAME 4721 SolarPRO Solar Pool Heater for Intex & Bestway Above Ground and in Ground Pools (Includes...
- 0.3 Flagman Shop Solar Mat Above Ground Swimming Pool Water Heater
- 0.4 Kokido Keops Solar Dome Above Ground Swimming Pool Water Heater | K835CBX/RV
- 0.5 Hayward Universal H-Series BTU Pool and Spa Heater, Propane, Low Nox
- 0.6 Esse Sales Universal SunHeater for Above/In-Ground Spas
- 0.7 Beluga Solar Pool Heating Device
- 0.8 Poolmaster 59026 Slim LINE AG Pool Solar Heater, 43" Long x 27" Wide, Black
- 0.9 Beluga Pool Solutions 2607 Beluga Adapter Waves and Summer Escapes Pools, Blue
- 0.10 Hayward H200FDN Universal H-Series 200,000 BTU Pool and Spa Heater
- 0.11 Hayward Universal H-Series BTU Pool and...
- 0.12 Hayward H200FDN Universal H-Series...
- 0.13 Flagman Shop Solar Mat Above Ground...
- 0.14 Kokido Keops Solar Dome Above Ground...
- 0.15 Hayward Universal H-Series BTU Pool and...
- 0.16 Esse Sales Universal SunHeater for...
- 0.17 Beluga Solar Pool Heating Device
- 0.18 Poolmaster 59026 Slim LINE AG Pool Solar...
- 0.19 Beluga Pool Solutions 2607 Beluga...
- 0.20 Hayward H200FDN Universal H-Series...
- 1 Swimming Pool heaters guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API