10 Best pool maintenance of 2019
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph
- Vacuum sucks debris off the pool floor and through the filter
- Attaches to the outlet connector in the pool with a 24-feet 7-Inch hose
- Durable and deep mesh skimmer net
- Fits standard telescopic poles
- It produces suction to collect stains, leaves and stones from the bottom of the pool.
- Deluxe complete underwater vacuum cleaner with 4 sections pole of 48" and brushes
- Easy to install and operate
- Full one year warranty
- Super-strong, structural molded leaf rake
- Deep fine-mesh bag handles both big clean-ups and small debris
- Quick to disconnect, fits most telescopic vacuum poles
- Curved edges mean no sharp spots to damage pool sides
- Quantity: 1 lb.
- Includes 50 test strips
- Tests for pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness, and bromine levels
- Compatible with bromine and ozone sanitizers
- Includes 30-day manufacturer's warranty
- Pool Putty
- Finds and fixes leaks fast
- Permanently seals leaks and holes up to 1/8 inch in diameter in most any material including plumbing
- Spa Dosage: 8 oz. per 1,000 gallons, Pool Dosage: 1 qt. per 22,000 gallons
- ★EFFICIENCY OF FILTRATION - Save the life of the filters by collecting all the scums, slimes, grimes, and oils right out of the water. This allows the filter to run longer with more efficiency.
- ★BEST RESULTS - It is recommended to have two Turtle Oil Absorbing Sponges floating around the water for BEST RESULTS
- ★HIGHLY ABSORBENT - Absorbs multiple times its weight in oil, slime, grim and other types of scums.
- ★EASY TO USE - All that is needed to be done is to place the Turtle Oil Absorbing Sponge on top of the water and let it do its job.
- ★PREVENTS SCUM LINES - By absorbing all the scum, no scum lines will form on the tiles and/or the walls of the pool/ spa / hot tub
- Adjustable dispenser allows for just the right amount of chlorine to be released over time as the unit floats.
- Dispenser accepts 1" and 3" chlorine tablets with storage for up to four tabs at once
- Goldfish-shaped top adds fun and décor to your pool.
- Unit collapses to save space when not in use.
- Made from durable ABS plastic to last from season to season.
- NOTE: This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. If your shipping address is in Alaska or Hawaii, this item will be removed from your order
- For use with pools up to 7,500 gallons only. Kits use non-chlorine based chemicals
- Contains: 1 qt. Winterizing inhibitor, 1 qt. Winter stain-away, 1 lb. Chlorine-free shock...
- ...1 super sanitizing floater-filled with 1.2 lbs. of non-chlorine oxidizer and 1 Winter Sorb sponge
- Not for use in pools on a biguanide based sanitizing system
Swimming Pool Care Guide
Choose a pool, buy, set up, read full of water and then enjoy unadulterated bathing fun over the whole summer does not work so easily. Particularly stagnant waters are an oasis in the warm season for germs and bacteria, which can be the cause of the development of rashes, allergies and other diseases. For this reason, the water quality in the pool or in the whirlpoolconstantly be perfect. Especially for newcomers, however, the water maintenance of a pool is a difficult topic. Who is one? poolmust acquire, inevitably with the topics algaecide, Chlorine content and ph value. The following article is intended to give an overview of what utensils for pool maintenance be absolutely necessary and how the water in your own swimming pool with simple means remains permanently clear.
Various options for the treatment of pool water
The water treatment in a swimming pool can be done either physically or chemically. In order to physically treat the water, a recirculation and filtration system must be purchased, for example, the model gr-tech Instrument® swimming pool circulation filtration ToolSwimming Pool pump wastewater suction device 1.5 hp 220 V. Such a system consists of a filter and a circulating pump. The job of the pump is to move the water through the pool to filter out of the water small particles that can cause water turbidity. The water should be circulated at least twice a day. When selecting the filter system, it is essential to pay attention to the switch-on time specified by the manufacturer. The filter may be a cartridge filter, for example the product Intex cartridge filter unit, type ECO 3800, gray, 3,785 l / h / 99 W / 230 V, or a sand filter, for example the model Sand filter10 m³ / h act. Regardless of which filter system is selected, the filter must be cleaned at regular intervals. The filter cleaning is therefore absolutely necessary because otherwise turbid particles are returned to the pool water. Cartridge filters are offered with a special cleaner that makes the cleaning process quick and easy. In contrast, a sand filter is cleaned by means of backwashing of dirt particles.
Swimming Pool owners who have filled their pools with fresh tap water are wondering if it is even necessary to treat the bath water additionally. The reason that water treatment has to be done in this case too is that the water in small basins warms up quickly, giving germs and bacteria perfect conditions for development. Failure to take timely countermeasures will cause bacteria to multiply explosively. This means that the number of bacteria in pool water can increase to 20 million in just eight hours and 160 million in nine hours. Therefore, it is imperative to reprocess the spa water afterwards. The chemical water treatment can be done either by means of bromine, for example with HTH SPA chemistry bromine tablets (1.0 kg) or by means of chlorine, for example with the product 10 Kg – Swimming PoolsBest® Chlorine Multitabs 5in1, 200g Tabs. These two chemicals kill off all water-borne microorganisms reliably and also act as oxidants that remove dead germs, bacteria and other pollutants from the swimming water.
After the water has been prepared as described, the chemical balance of the water values (calcium hardness, total alkalinity and ph value) must then be adjusted. To determine the total alkalinity, test strips, such as the product HTH SPA chemistry test strips (25 pieces), are excellent. With the product 100 test strips for chlorine / pH / algae protection test strips, test strips can be the chlorine content and the ph value Determine in the pool very easy. Algae can be killed quickly and safely with, for example, the product Swimming Pool Algae Preventer / Algae Killer 10.0 l – concentrated + foam-free. A water test set, such as the product POWERHAUS24 – 120 test tablets 60 x pH Phenol Red and 60 x DPD1 chlorine – incl. Measuring chamber, should always be kept in stock by every pool owner.
Other cleaning work
Regular cleaning tasks include the cleaning of the pool floor. For cleaning, various auxiliaries are suitable. The product POWERHAUS24 – 120 test tablets 60 x pH value phenol red and 60 x DPD1 chlorine – incl. Measuring chamber, with which the cleaning is done comfortably and quickly, is representative at this point. Organic materials, such as grass and foliage, need to be removed regularly from the water surface. Proud pool owners, for example, should consider the product Iago Swimming Pool cleaning kitSwimming pool cleaner 3-piece to have at hand.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”pool maintenance” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Intex 28003E Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools
- 0.2 POOLWHALE Portable Pool Vacuum Jet Underwater Cleaner W/Brush,Bag,4 Section Pole of 48"(No Garden...
- 0.3 Swimline Professional Heavy Duty Deep-Bag Pool Rake, Blue
- 0.4 Poolmaster 30280
- 0.5 Leisure Time 50 Piece Bromine Test Strips
- 0.6 Atlas Epoxy Pool Putty Set (Basic pack)
- 0.7 Marlig Industries Fix A Leak Pool Leak Sealer - 32 oz
- 0.8 2 PACK - Turtle Oil Absorbing Sponge - for Swimming Pools Hot Tubs & Spas - Absorbs Oil Slime Grime...
- 0.9 Milliard Chlorine Floater, Floating Chlorine Dispenser Goldfish
- 0.10 Swimming Pool Winterizing Chemical Kit - Up to 7,500 Gal.
- 0.11 Intex 28003E Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit...
- 0.12 Swimming Pool Winterizing Chemical Kit -...
- 0.13 Poolmaster 30280
- 0.14 Poolmaster 30280
- 0.15 Leisure Time 50 Piece Bromine Test...
- 0.16 Atlas Epoxy Pool Putty Set (Basic pack)
- 0.17 Marlig Industries Fix A Leak Pool Leak...
- 0.18 2 PACK - Turtle Oil Absorbing Sponge -...
- 0.19 Milliard Chlorine Floater, Floating...
- 0.20 Swimming Pool Winterizing Chemical Kit -...
- 1 Swimming Pool Care Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API