10 Best pool pump of 2019
- Pump flow Rate: 3000 GPH. System flow Rate: 2, 450 GPH
- 6 function control - enables pool owner to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain & close system
- 24 hour automatic timer
- Hydro aeration technology is incorporated into the filter pump for improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity and increased negative ions at the water surface
- Powerful Pool Pump heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
- An extra-large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, letting you enjoy your pool more, while the clear cover lets you see exactly when the basket needs cleaning
- 2 inch union connections for both suction and discharge ports; 5280GPH Transfer Rate; 15A at 220V; 7.5A at 110V; Max Suction: 66'; Max Water Temperature: 104F,
- 2pc-Union Fitting Sold Separately (ASIN: B01FNEYVMU) / Intended for use with swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas; Not for sale in California
- The Hayward SP1580X15 PowerFlo LX pump with strainer is a high-performance pump designed for above-ground and on-ground pools
- The 100-percent drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal allows for long motor life; rated at 1-1/2-horesepower
- Features a 1-1/2 inch intake and discharge, high performance impeller, and heat-resistant double-sided seal for long motor life
- Clear cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning and the drain plug allows for easy maintenance of pump
- Exclusive corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation; includes 6-foot 120-volt power cord
- The Pentair SuperFlo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower pump moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise.If pump strainer gasket is clogged then Clean pump strainer pot.
- Features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics
- Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings; see-through lid makes inspection fast and easy
- This pump has self-priming for quick, easy start-up; 1-year warranty
- Easy to use - simply replace the old cartridge with a new one every two weeks, Double insulated pump
- The number on the actual item seen in the image is 637R, is the component part number that corresponds to the individual part for the system and this does not pertain to the model # 56637EG.
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber.we do not suggest operating the pump for more than 8 hours per day
- Sediment flush falve at bottom of filter chamber; Suitable for Intex pools up to 6,000 gal with 1.25in (32mm) diameter hose fitting
- Works with 15-feet Easy Set, 15-feet Metal Frame, or 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools. the hoses are 1-1/4 so if you need 1-1/2 you need an adapter.
- **THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA! **
- Stainless steel 1.5 HP motor shaft is constructed with a reinforced thermoplastic body for longer life and durability
- Advanced engineering provides high efficiency and minimal noise
- Meets or exceeds all CSA and ETL requirements
- 115 volts. 1.5 inch internal threading and 2.5 inch external threading and comes with standard three-prong plug connection on a 3 foot cord.
- Durable polymer construction that resists corrosion; Same quality as Hayward, Sta-Rite and Pentair
- Self-priming pump; Clear lid allows for easy cleaning
- Dual port design for either vertical or horizontal discharge; fits most filter systems
- 110 volt AC with 6-ft cord
- Not legal for sale in California
- Specially designed for above ground pools. For use with Intex Easy Set pool models 18', Frame pool models 16' or 18', Oval Frame pool models 20' X 12'.
- Easy installation - just attach hoses via 1.5" hose fittings and plug in (Partial assembly required).
- System flow rate: 1,180 gph (2,839 lph). Pump flow rate: 1,500 gph (3,785 lph)
- Double insulated pump. Auto timer with preset 2 to 12 hour cycles.
- Includes one easy to clean, replaceable filter cartridge. For best results, replace filter cartridge every 2 weeks. Replacement cartridge: Type A/C.
- The industry's workhorse - recognized for reliability and performance
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs makes for easier strainer cover removal: no tools required, no loose parts and no clamps
- See through strainer cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning and eliminates guess work
- Features an oversized debris basket has extra leaf holding capacity for less frequent maintenance
- Easy installation and servicing with quick 4-bolt access to internal components
- Variable speed technology costs significantly less to operate.Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump; 110-230v and 50 and 60 Hz capability
- Real-Time clock with 24-hour memory retention
- Simple, intuitive user interface is easy to program and operate; easy to access electrical connections for simple installation
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
Swimming Pool pump advisor
The pool pump – indispensable centerpiece of modern swimming pool technology
Already with a small one above ground– especially with large, embedded in the ground, concrete pools – a careful treatment of the water is a prerequisite for a clear bathing pleasure. In addition to the well-known chemical care products (such as chlorine, algaecideor flocculants) filter systems guarantee a hygienic and visually appealing bathing water quality. In order to operate these systems, the water must be set in motion by means of suitable pumps.
What a pool pump must be able to
Technically, the sucks pool pump Water from the basin and returns it via a sand or cartridge filter back. In addition to the filtration thus creates a circulation in the poolwhich ensures a good distribution of water-care products. The risk of algae growth, as is preferred in „stagnant waters“, is minimized. All wetted parts of the pump such as the housing or the movable impeller and its shaft, unlike conventional garden pumps, must be made of materials that are resistant to the corrosive action of chlorine or salt (depending on the type of treatment) in the swimming pool water. For reasons of comfort is from a pool pump expects you to do your job as smoothly as possible and almost silently. For safety reasons, it is absolutely essential that pool pumps comply at least with protection class IPX 4 (protected against splashing water), or even better with IPX 5 (additionally protected against water jets).
The performance characteristics are tailored to the intended use
While the design of garden pumps, well pumps or submersible pumps is regularly designed to achieve a high water pressure or high suction and delivery heights, stand at the pool pump primarily the achievable flow rates in the center of interest. For this reason, these pumps fall into the category „circulating pumps“. They are supposed to bring a certain amount of water back into the pool via the filter medium in a certain amount of time. Fixed-speed pumps operate in the range of about 3,000 revolutions per minute. Even more economical and user-friendly are so-called frequency-controlled devices such as the „IntelliFlow“ series from the market leader „Speck“, in which the speed can be set variably in the range of approx. 900-3,000 rpm. This allows an exact and individual adaptation to the respective requirements.
It depends on the correct dimensioning
In order for a pool pump to be able to work economically and effectively, the correct dimensioning of the pump should be taken into consideration when purchasing. Decisive here is the capacity of each pool. A suitable pump is able to circulate this amount of water two to three times a day. An important criterion is the respective characteristic curve of the pump. It is referred to on the data sheets of the manufacturer as flow X at X meters of water. What seems a bit complicated at first glance is simply explained: If a pump delivers 5 cubic meters of water at a 10m water column, it does so at a back pressure of 1 bar. 1m water column corresponds to 0.1 bar. The back pressure results from the resistance of the filter and the piping against the water flow. For example, if a sand filter operates at an operating pressure of 1.4 bar, the amount of water returned to the tank can be „delivered“ according to the pump curve at 14 meters of water. If additional modules such as a swimming pool heater are integrated in the circulation circuit, this must be taken into account in the calculation. Depending on the magnitude, the power consumption of pool pumps is in the range of about 400-1000 watts.
While in very inexpensive models – as they are preferably sold by manufacturers of Aufstellpools – a cartridge filter and the usually low-performance pump housed in a housing, with more efficient circulation and filtration systems pump and filter (usually sand filter) are separated. The elements are connected to hoses or piping for commissioning. Quality features include suction pre-filter, the possibility of screwing PVC piping (50mm) and the use of high quality and durable materials.
Last but not least, for pumps from well-known manufacturers such as Speck, Aquatechnix, KSB, Sta Rite or Astral it is ensured that the procurement of spare parts is uncomplicated in the event of a malfunction or a defect.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”pool pump” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 16-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
- 0.2 2HP Inground Pool Pump 220/110 Dual Volt 1 Phase
- 0.3 Hayward SP1580X15 Power-Flo LX Series 1-1/2-Horsepower Above-Ground Pool Pump with Cord
- 0.4 Pentair 340039 SuperFlo High Performance Single Speed Pool Pump, 1½ Horsepower, 115/230 Volt, 1...
- 0.5 Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1000 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V...
- 0.6 Harris H1572730 ProForce 1.5 HP Above Ground Pool Pump 115V
- 0.7 Blue Wave NE6171B Maxi Replacement Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1.5 HP
- 0.8 Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate,...
- 0.9 Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump
- 0.10 Pentair 342001 SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pool Pump, 1 1/2 Horsepower, 115/208-230 Volt, 1 Phase -...
- 0.11 Pentair 342001 SuperFlo VS Variable...
- 0.12 Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool...
- 0.13 Harris H1572730 ProForce 1.5 HP Above...
- 0.14 Pentair 340039 SuperFlo High Performance...
- 0.15 Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter...
- 0.16 Harris H1572730 ProForce 1.5 HP Above...
- 0.17 Blue Wave NE6171B Maxi Replacement Pump...
- 0.18 Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge...
- 0.19 Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool...
- 0.20 Pentair 342001 SuperFlo VS Variable...
- 1 Swimming Pool pump advisor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API