10 Best pool robot of 2019
- Cleaning made convenient. Set your Dolphin's weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- Powerful dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris on the floor and walls. Large top-load cartridge filters capture leaves and fine debris for an optimal clean swimming pool in 2 hours.
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Peace of mind. This easy-to-use single button operation in-ground pool cleaner is backed by an extended 2.5 year manufacturer's assurance. Ideal for swimming pools up to 50 feet.
- Quick payback. 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners saving you energy with every pool cleaning!
- Dolphin Advantage CC Automatic Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner With Large Capacity Top Load Filter Basket Ideal For Swimming Pools Up To 33 Feet.
- Hassle free clean. Easy-to-use, light weight in-ground robotic pool cleaner with a 1 year warranty, ideal for pools up to 33 feet.
- Cleaning made convenient. Schedule your Dolphin Advantage to automatically clean each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- No random patterns. CleverClean Technology scans your swimming pool and uses advanced algorithms to efficiently clean your pool's floor and walls in a quick 2 hours.
- Large, easy-access top loading filter basket traps and locks in dirt and debris leaving your pool exceptionally clean.
- Hassle free clean. Easy-to-use, light weight single button operation in-ground robotic pool cleaner with a 1 year manufacturer's assurance, ideal for pools up to 33 feet.
- Schedule your Nautilus CC to automatically clean using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- No random patterns. CleverClean Technology scans your swimming pool and uses advanced algorithms to efficiently clean your pool's floor and walls.
- Effortless cleaning. Active brushing scrubs away debris you don't see. Large top loading filter basket traps and locks leaves and dirt leaving your swimming pool sparkling clean.
- Quick payback on your investment. No hoses or booster pump required. Consumes 8X less energy than suction and pressure cleaners.
- Drop and go. Easy-to-use, light weight single button plug and play above-ground robotic pool vacuum with a 2 year manufacturer's assurance, ideal for above ground pools up to 30 feet.
- No Random Patterns. CleverClean technology scans your pool and uses advanced algorithms to efficiently clean your swimming pool's floor in a quick 1.5 hour.
- Easy access top loading filter basket traps and locks in leaves, dirt and debris leaving your pool clean.
- Active brushing spins 2x faster than ordinary brushes scrubbing away tough dirt and debris.
- Quick payback on your investment. 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners! No hoses or booster pump required saving you energy with every pool cleaning.
- Innovative low-flow design makes it ideal for pools with 2-speed or variable speed pumps
- Cyclonic suction for powerful vacuuming and articulating turbine blade for aggressive wall-climbing
- Swiveling hoses are quick-connect style for easy assembly
- Includes automatic Weir Valve, 90° Twist Lock Elbow, 7 x 1.2m Twist Lock Hose Lengths, Flow Regulator Valve, Hose Float, Hose Protector, Warranty Card.
- Plug & Play. Easy to use. Single button control for simple operation backed by a 1 manufacturer's assurance. Ideal for in-ground pools up to 50 feet.
- No random patterns. CleverClean Technology scans your pool and uses advanced algorithms to efficiently clean your pools floor and walls.
- Dual scrubbing brushes give twice the cleaning power to attack tough dirt. Large bottom-load cartridge filters combined with a high suction rate captures leaves and fine debris leaving your pool sparkling clean in 3 hours.
- Hassle free cleaning. Anti-tangling patented swivel cable allows the Nautilus to move around your swimming pool with ease.
- No hoses or booster pumps required. Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaners are 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners.
- Pool rover Jr. comes with 40-feet of floating cable, a built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag and a power supply transformer
- Fully automatic robotic cleaner vacuums any round, oval, or rectangular flat-surface above-ground pool in 1 hour or less without hoses
- Powered by a 24-volt pump motor that provides vacuum suction and jet-drive propulsion and works with the touch of a button
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels roll over any surface and patented E-Z swivel device ensures a tangle-free cable
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer; reduces chemical, water, and energy costs; 1-year warranty for the motor.Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete Fiberglass, Tile
- Superior scrubbing power. PowerStream mobility provides a constant grip on vertical surfaces for intense wall and waterline scrubbing for an ultimate clean swimming pool.
- Extra-large top loading filter basket traps leaves, dirt and debris, while also cleaning and circulating the water- leaving your pool sparkling clean in a quick 2 hours.
- Set and forget. Set your Dolphin's weekly scheduler to automatically clean your swimming pool- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- Save Energy with Every Pool Cleaning. 8X more energy efficient than pressure and suction cleaners! No hoses or booster pump required.
- Easy to use, light weight in-ground robotic pool cleaner that provides hassle-free cleaning for pools up to 50 feet with a 2 year quality assurance.
- 10 hoses included for up to 30' pool. Ideal for cleaning bottom surface and wall; does not clean stairs
- Require at least a 1 hp swimming pool pump or 1600 GHP to function properly.
- No tools required and no electricity needed; Attaches to your existing filtration system
- 1 Year Warranty for Parts Replacement (For order purchased from Amazon.com Prime and Ihubdeal ONLY )
- Cleaner should be moving about the pool at a rate of 8 to 12 feet per minute. Note : Refer to PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User manual
- Robotic pool cleaner designed for all pool shapes and surfaces up to 40-feet; ideal for above-ground pools
- Cleans pool floor, cove and partial wall with radius (minimum 6")
- Top access to filter media; filters 80-85 gallons per minute
- Includes 40' kink free, EZ swivel cable
- Sleek design allows for maximum maneuvering through the pool
Swimming Pool robot guide
Relaxed in your own poolSwimming is a real pleasure, especially in midsummer. However, the joy is short-lived, if pollution or even algae cloud the mood of the pool water as well as the mood. While it used to mean rolling up your sleeves and removing the stains, take over today pool robot the task. They do the work fully automatically and leave a completely clean pool after only a few hours.
The history of the pool robot
The pool in the garden is a dream for many people, which comes more and more in fulfillment. This is especially true for the US. Here are there from a certain price range real estate, which would fall significantly in the price, if no pool in the garden would be available. The large number of pools has therefore made in the US the profession of pool cleaner necessary. Visit once a week or more often pool cleanertheir customers to rid the pool itself and the walls of debris there. However, availing these services was a very costly time saver in the long term. With the pool robot Therefore, a device was first sold in the US, which automatically removes the task of pool cleaning the owner. Of the pool robot it just has to be programmed and placed in the pool to start working right away. Meanwhile, these practical helpers are also available in Europe and Germany. The functionality does not differ from that of the US, so that German pools no longer need to be cleaned with their own muscle power.
The functions of a pool robot
The main function of a pool robot usually consists of cleaning the walls and pool water. For the latter function has the pool robot via a filter system by sucking in the water and leaving all dirt in the robot. The cleaning of the floor and the sides works on a similar principle. Here has the pool robot about roles or robbery tapes with which this also takes on the sides liability. The dirt raised by the brushes does not get back into the water thanks to the suction function on the underside, but is collected by the filter system. Depending on the type of pollution or the size of the pool, most pool robots have several programs. These usually have a set time. If this has expired, the pool robot stops automatically and does not have to be switched off manually. In addition, some devices have sensors that also shut off the device when they reach the other end of the pool to save energy. The cleaning of the filter is the only thing that the owner of the pool robot himself has to take over. The same applies to the change of different brushes or the replacement of damaged or old filters.
What should be considered when buying a pool robot
The first thing to consider when buying is the shape of the pool. With angular pools, it is usually possible for all models of pool robots to completely clean the pool. For oval or other shapes, on the other hand, it depends on the model whether all areas of the pool can really be reached here. Second, the type of pool is also crucial to the selection. So some pool robots are only suitable for freshwater pools. If you want to clean your saltwater pool with a pool robot, you should contact the seller first. Swimming Pool robots are not suitable for this purpose in the swimming ponds, since the pool robot can not differentiate between algae and aquatic plants. There is no problem with self-built pools pond linerThis is also cleaned like the tiles of a pool. However, not all pool robots on the sides find the necessary support, so maybe another manual cleaning will be necessary here. Before buying it is also important to consider whether the pool robot should be operated electrically or by battery. Manufacturers like Dolphin or Zodiac usually have both variants on offer. The advantages of using a battery-powered robot are that it does not require an outlet nearby, but sometimes a full battery charge is not enough to completely clean large basins. Electrically operated robots, on the other hand, should never be operated unattended in order to quickly notice damage and thus avoid a short circuit.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”pool robot” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Easy to Clean Large Top Load Filter...
- 0.2 Dolphin Advantage Automatic Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner with Large Capacity Top Load Filter Basket...
- 0.3 Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Large Capacity Top Load Filter Basket Ideal...
- 0.4 Dolphin E10 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Easy to Clean Top Load Filter Basket Ideal for Above...
- 0.5 Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Side Pool Cleaner, Blue/Gray
- 0.6 Dolphin Nautilus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Dual Filter Cartridges, Two Scrubbing Brushes...
- 0.7 Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner,Color May Vary
- 0.8 Dolphin Triton PS Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Extra-Large Filter Basket and Superior...
- 0.9 XtremepowerUS Automatic Suction Vacuum-generic Climb Wall Pool Cleaner - 75037
- 0.10 POOL ROVER S2 40, US, JET, 115VAC/48VDC, BLUE
- 0.11 Dolphin Triton PS Automatic Robotic Pool...
- 0.12 Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic...
- 0.13 Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic...
- 0.14 Dolphin E10 Automatic Robotic Pool...
- 0.15 Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Side Pool...
- 0.16 Dolphin Nautilus Automatic Robotic Pool...
- 0.17 Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic...
- 0.18 Dolphin Triton PS Automatic Robotic Pool...
- 0.19 XtremepowerUS Automatic Suction...
- 0.20 POOL ROVER S2 40, US, JET, 115VAC/48VDC,...
- 1 Swimming Pool robot guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API