10 Best pool vacuum of 2019
- Weighted vacuum head for pool cleaning
- Designed for fiberglass and vinyl-lined pools
- Triangular shape is ideal for cleaning pool corners thoroughly
- Angled brushes for quick pick-up of debris
- Fits standard 1-1/4-inch and 1-1/2-inch vacuum hoses; Snap-Adapt handle for easy assembly
- Hydro Tools weighted half moon vacuum is head weighted (1-1/2 pounds) to stay down making pool vacuuming easier
- Hydro Tools weighted half moon vacuum accepts 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch vacuum hose
- Quick snap pole adapter fits 99% of vacuum poles
- Replaceable brushes available
- Designed for all pools; model 8110
- U.S. Pool Supply
- Handle has spring-loaded locking clips for attaching standard extension poles, and the vacuum port fits 1½ and 1¼ inch standard vacuum hoses
- Triangular plastic body is see-thru for maneuverable and accurate vacuuming along walls and into corners for a more complete clean.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool where it belongs. Rubber bumpers at the sides prevent scratching or scraping of vinyl pool liners
- Nylon bristles at the bottom are gentle on pool floors and specially angled to funnel dirt, not push it around.
- Vacuum head is molded from ABS plastic to be durable, long lasting, and resistant to typical pool chemicals. Cleaning surface is 11in. wide.
- U.S. Pool Supply
- Handle adapter included for use with standard pool extension poles, and spring-loaded locking clips are removable and adjustable to line up with your pole.
- Flexible plastic body curves to the pool floor to keep constant suction on the area being cleaned.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool, and free-rolling wheels keep it from scratching or scraping on delicate surfaces.
- It has a 1.5" suction port connection.
- Made from ABS plastic to be durable and long-lasting. Cleaning surface is 14in. wide.
- Handle has spring-loaded locking clips for attaching extension poles.
- Air-relief valves release excess suction and weighted to allow easier movement on the pool floor and to prevent stress on the filter-pump and accidental damage to pool liners.
- Compatible with both 1.25" and 1.5" vacuum hoses.
- Made from ABS plastic to be durable and long-lasting.
- 13.5 inches wide for faster and easier cleaning. Perimeter vinyl pool safe brushes to help loosen algae.
- Aluminum handle adapter attaches to most standard extension poles with spring-loaded locking clips.
- Super-durable and flexible plastic body curves to the pool floor to keep constant suction on the area being cleaned.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool, and free-rolling molded urethane wheels keep it from scratching or scraping delicate surfaces and provide a super smooth glide,
- Made from ABS plastic for durability and longevity.
- Cleaning surface is 19in. wide. It has a 1.5" suction port connection.
- PICTURE PERFECT: Aquatix Pro Vacuum Head for Swimming Pool Cleans All Types of Pools Effortlessly. Keeping YOUR Pool Cleaning is Now Simple, Fast and Convenient.
- PREMIUM DESIGN & BUILD: Weighted Flexible Pool Vacuum Head with Side Brush Sticks to the Ground and Covers MORE Suraface Including Corners.
- COMPATIBLE: Works with Most Standard Telescopic Poles and Pool Vacuum Hoses / Pipes.
- FAST & EFFICIENT: Strong & Long Lasting, Flexible Handle with EZ Clips for a Fast and Efficient Finish.
- OUR GUARANTEE: If You Are Not Satisfied for Any Reason, Simple Contact Us for a Complete Refund. No Questions Asked!
Swimming Pool Sucker Guide
Worth knowing and tips for pool suckers
On Swimming poolis often a real asset to the garden. But while thinking of the pleasurable experience on hot summer days, one can easily forget that a swimming pool also means work. To make swimming truly enjoyable, cleanliness is in the air poolindispensable. The idea is that a few drops of chlorine-containing additives are too good to be true. Of course, chemical additives such as chlorine kill the majority of germs and a pool cover keeps much dirt off when you’re not in the pool. But largely germ-free water is not enough to view the pool as clean. Dirt is also blown into the water when you are in the pool and settles on the floor. Chlorine and other chemicals kill many germs, but never all. The survivors settle on the ground and on the walls and grow into an unpleasant bacterial lawn, a so-called biofilm. Such impurities can only be obtained with one pool vacuum effectively remove. These are available in two variants: Bottom vacuum and pool robot,
Bottom vacuum for small pools
Bottom vacs are a comparatively simple tool for cleaning the pool. A floor cleaner for the pool is similar in construction and operation of that of a conventional vacuum cleaner. Instead of an integrated motor, which is responsible for the suction power, bottom suction cups are simply connected to the corresponding connection of the filter system. The equipment has a hose of several meters in length and thus makes it relatively easy to clean the floor and the walls of the pool. Through the cleaning head, the dirt deposit is detached from the substrate and sucked directly from the filter system. This method I use much better than cleaning with broomor other auxiliaries that are capable of removing the dirt, but this first floats freely in the water until it enters the filter. Since the devices do not require power, they can also be used while in the pool. High-quality models have an attachment that rotates by the suction and semi-automatically cleans. The disadvantage of the devices is that you still do most of the work by hand and the range of the hose greatly limits the pool size. Recommended bottom suckers are, in descending order, the Berlan BAPR100, the Steinbach De Luxe and the pool cleaning set Bestway Deluxe. Above all, the device from Berlan is to be evaluated positively, since it is the only model semi-automatic cleaning and with a hose length of 10 m is also suitable for relatively large pools.
Swimming Pool robot for large pools
A vacuum cleaner has the advantage that it works without electricity and is easy to use. The disadvantage, however, is that the devices have only a limited range and cleaning still costs both power and time. As these resources are also limited, a more effective cleaning method must be used for a large pool. Such are pool robots, which take over the cleaning fully automatically. A pool robot is primarily independent of the pool size. Being powered by a power cable that powers the robots with an extension cord from any point on the edge of the pool, even Olympic size pool sizes are no problem. The robot automatically scans the surface, lifts up the pool walls and cleans the floor with its own filtration system. So that no dirt is whirled up, the filtered water is ejected upwards. However, as a pool robot has to independently drive up the walls, not every material is suitable as a support for the devices. At the same time, there are also models in which only a cleaning of the pool floor is possible and therefore are less valued. A particularly high-quality model is the Dolphin E20. The device has a 12 m power cable and cleans at a rate of about 17 m³ per hour. The movement, which includes the climbing of the pool walls, is done by two drive chains, which function similar to a bulldozer.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”pool vacuum” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Swimline Hydro Tools 8145 Clear Weighted Triangle Pool Vacuum Head
- 0.2 Hydro Tools 8110 Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
- 0.3 U.S. Pool Supply Weighted Transparent Triangular Pool Vacuum Head with Swivel
- 0.4 Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head, 11" Wide Cleaning Surface Safe on...
- 0.5 U.S. Pool Supply Weighted Butterfly Pool Vacuum Head with Swivel
- 0.6 Milliard 14" Flexible Spa and Pool Vacuum Head, Great for Cleaning Debris from Pool Floors
- 0.7 Milliard Pool and Spa Vacuum Head - 13" Wide
- 0.8 Poolmaster 18510 Triangle Vinyl Liner Swimming Pool Vacuum, Essential Collection
- 0.9 Milliard Extra-Wide 19" Heavy-Duty Flexible Pool and Spa Vacuum Head with Ball Bearing Urethane...
- 0.10 Aquatix Pro Pool Vacuum Head Half Moon Premium Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head with EZ Clips,...
- 0.11 Milliard Extra-Wide 19" Heavy-Duty...
- 0.12 Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool...
- 0.13 Swimline Hydro Tools 8145 Clear Weighted...
- 0.14 Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool...
- 0.15 U.S. Pool Supply Weighted Butterfly Pool...
- 0.16 Milliard 14" Flexible Spa and Pool...
- 0.17 Milliard Pool and Spa Vacuum Head - 13"...
- 0.18 Poolmaster 18510 Triangle Vinyl Liner...
- 0.19 Milliard Extra-Wide 19" Heavy-Duty...
- 0.20 Aquatix Pro Pool Vacuum Head Half Moon...
- 1 Swimming Pool Sucker Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API