10 Best Pruning Saw of 2019
- Cut twice as fast: triple-ground and impulse-hardened teeth cut twice as fast as conventional teeth. Ideal for medium to large branches.
- Saw teeth are whetstone ground: Set for non-binding cutting.
- 13" Curved blade: puts more teeth into the branch for faster cutting.Blade is replaceable.
- Long service life: impulse-hardened teeth extend the life of the saw.
- Cushioned, co-molded pistol grip for comfort: convenient hanging hole.
- 3 SIDED RAZOR TEETH FOR EFFICIENT CUTTING: 10" blade is ideal for cutting 5" - 6" diameter, small to medium, branches.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED, COMFORTABLE, CO-MOLDED HANDLE: Provides a comfortable grip for extended use.
- EASY TO LATCH BLADE PREVENTS INJURY WHEN NOT IN USE: Folding blade is curved, taper-ground, and replaceable.
- IMPULSE HARDENED TEETH FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE: Extends the life of the tool season after season.
- UP TO 6 TEETH PER INCH AND CURVED BLADE DESIGN FOR FASTER CUTTING: Cuts are smoother and quicker than a tradtional saw.
- RAZOR TOOTH 7TPI CURVED BLADE - Curve Styling Makes Cutting & Trimming Effortless!
- CUTS BRANCHES UP TO 8 INCHES THICK - Incredibly Strong & Versatile, Can easily cut through branches/limbs up to 8 Inches Thick!
- ERGONOMICAL CUSHIONED HANDLE - Pistol Style Grip Gives You a Comfortable Sturdy Feel While Cutting/Sawing. Convenient Hanging Hole for Storage!
- PERFECT FOR PRUNING LANDSCAPE - Including Trees, Shrubs, Plants, Branches/Limbs, and So Much More!
- 100% MANUFACTURER MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Tarvol Guarantees All of It's Products and Tools for Life!
- ▲ HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT: EverSaw 8.0 is a high quality tool with a Lifetime Warranty, backed by dedicated Customer Service. You're getting a sturdy, all purpose pull-cut hand saw that's built to last and made for real work & serious play - Makes a great gift!
- ▲ RUGGED 8" BLADE, Triple-cut razor teeth hardened to stay sharp for smooth, fast sawing ▲ EASILY CUTS wood, bone & plastic. MULTI-PURPOSE utility job saw. Easy and safe to carry
- ▲ ERGONOMIC, slip-resistant, comfort grip handle. Gear style lock for safety. Adjustable medium tooth blade
- ▲ SUPERIOR DESIGN to reduce friction and binding with Japanese style pull cut sawing
- ▲ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If you aren't completely happy with your EverSaw, we will replace or refund your order, no questions asked ▲ EverSaw 8.0 has a LIFETIME WARRANTY ▲ For EVERSAW SHEATH & MULTI-UNIT DISCOUNTS: Scroll down to Special Offers & Product Promotions area. EVERSAW SHEATH now available on Amazon!
- CURVED POWER BLADE FOR PRUNING: You can easily cut branches up to 4-inches in diameter with this rust-resistant powerful handsaw! You can cut faster as a result of the curved blade which fits around the log perfectly. The curve of the blade helps the saw cut more smoothly and efficiently by helping it stay on track. Works great for limbing trees like oaks and pines. The blades cut on the draw stroke backwards and make deep satisfying cuts, tearing through whatever wood stands before you.
- OUTDOOR & SURVIVAL: Throw this lightweight saw in your backpack or toolbox. This tool will be a great help in the bush for trail maintenance or while camping or constructing shelter, and as a bonus you can have a campfire going in no time! Keep it in your car for EMERGENCY SITUATIONS: the red handle makes it easy to find. When folded and not in use, the compact saw easily fits in your pocket. Then simply retrieve it from the pocket, flip the lock, extend the blade and lock it open.
- NON-SLIP GRIP: The rugged handle feels grippy and made of non-slip materials. The size will work with any hand size from small to extra-large. The rugged razor tooth blade remains stable during strong pulls resulting in accurate cuts.
- LOCKING SYSTEM: The saw is easy to open & close with a lock. The handle functions as a scabbard and sheath and the lock on the handle keeps it from flopping around when not in use.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
- Ideal for making quick, clean cuts through large branches
- Triple-ground Power Tooth blade cuts on the pull and push stroke to plane away wood with maximum speed
- Makes quick, easy undercuts without sacrificing control
- Blade length: 15 inch
- Lifetime warranty
- Remove 2x more material with corona tools' RazorTOOTH saw technology; 18" blade is ideal for cutting branches up to 9-10" in diameter
- Maximum sharpness: each tooth is triple-ground, providing multi-faceted angles to maximize efficiency of cuts and removal of wood
- Unbeatable strength: high carbon Japanese SK5 steel blade provides exceptional hardness
- Extreme durability: impulse-hardened teeth and a heat-treated blade make the RS 7510S a tool that lasts season after season
- Smooth action: chrome finish coat provides Smooth cutting action and blade resilience
- ■ manufacturing patent saw
- ■ Kyoku Blade
- ■ How polished finish
- ■ No clams
- ■ cutting edge shock hardening processing
- HIGH GRADE STEEL CURVED BLADE - Japanese tooth design provides optimal combination of blade strength & flexibility as well as greater cutting with less effort. The curved handle add toughness in your cut that will make woods feel like bread
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Non-slip comfort grip handle absorbs vibration & reduces fatigue. Includes a durable black polypropylene sheath and detachable belt holder
- HEAVY DUTY ALL-STEEL CONSTRUCTION - High carbon steel blade cuts through branches and brushes with impressive speed and little effort. It has strong and versatile design which is best for heavy-duty cutting as well as for pruning landscape
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE & EFFICIENCY - Heavy Duty Saw 350mm Large Teeth is the go-to choice for someone who take prides in their own backyard landscaping
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - We take pride in all of our products and protect you against defects in material and workmanship
- 3 SIDED RAZOR TEETH FOR EFFICIENT CUTTING: 14" blade is ideal for cutting large branches.
- REDUCED FRICTION: Saw blades receive four treatments that maximize durability and hardness, while also reducing friction.
- IMPULSE HARDENED TEETH FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE: Extends the life of the tool season after season.
- CURVED, TAPER-GROUND 14" BLADE: Blade is replaceable.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE: Ergonomically designed, co-molded handle.
This auxiliary device must not be missing in any hobby and professional garden: the Pruning Saw , With it, it is possible to sever branches with a diameter of up to 10 cm in a short time. Even with logs you can with a Pruning Saw achieve very precise, smooth and clean results. This precision is extremely important, the only way to protect the trees from bacteria and fungi.
The operation of a branch saw!
The Pruning Saw has a saw blade with tooth pitch, which is specially made to saw for the fresh wood of a living tree. Branch saws are available in a variety of variants, these cut either on train or pressure. Some models are designed to cut both pressure and tension. The saw blades are available in many different versions, a medium Pruning Saw usually has a handle made of wood or plastic and a blade length of 30 cm. The smaller branch saws have a length of 12 to 15 cm. There are saw blades that are equipped with special tooth teeth, so that the sawdust from the cut can be removed faster. In addition to the manual handsaws, there are also electric or battery-operated branch saws. Rigsaws with telescopic poles are popular. With the telescopic pole, branches or tree trunks can easily be cut through at a height of up to 5 m.
What do you have to do when buying a Pruning Saw note?
One should consider before buying a branch saw, which length and strength the sawshould have. Which branches or strains do you want to cut through? Is the saw only used occasionally or is it used regularly? If you have a lot of trees to work with, then a chainsaw or a version with battery operation is worthwhile. In addition, you should estimate whether a telescopic extension is necessary for cutting or not. The stem extension should be lightweight and high quality, so you can balance the saw perfectly. So you do not need any even with very tall trees ladder,
The saw blade must have a good sharpness. Ask the dealer if it is possible to re-sharpen the cutting blade. At least this should be interchangeable. How much are the spare parts of the purchased model? Is it worth buying or are the spare parts too expensive? At the same time, check the security of the device. The branch saw should be stowed in a case, because the risk of injury is very high especially for new saws. A belt buckle would be advantageous, so that the case on beltcan attach. Thus, one has the hands free and the saw always handy.
Three examples of well-known manufacturers and their advantages and disadvantages:
The Fiskars SW84 bucksawis ergonomically shaped. It cuts through small tree trunks and branches with a diameter of up to 12 centimeters. The handle is made of durable fiberglass. The saw blade has a length of 33 cm. The branch saw has a pleasant weight of only 381 grams. The customer reviews are 95 percent „very good“. The saw is called handy, very sharp and makes clean cuts. Minor material defects were criticized.
The company Wolf offers the professional branch saw Multi-Star RE-PM. The saw is ideal for cutting thick branches and has a saw blade length of 39 cm. The big advantage of this device is that it is the so-called Vario handle from the manufacturer. This makes it possible to cut branches up to a height of 5.50 m. Even with this saw have so far rarely been called disadvantages.
The Bosch Keo cordless garden saw can be used universally. It cuts branches with a diameter up to 8 cm, as well as green wood, deadwood, metal and gypsum boards. The saw blade is 15 cm long, with a total length of 40 cm. The weight is 1 kilogram. An advantage is the integrated belt loop, so the saw can be worn directly on the belt. Battery life is considered very good by most users. However, it was often criticized that the battery can not be replaced or the device can not be operated with a cable.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Pruning Saw” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Corona Razor Tooth Pruning Saw, 13 Inch Curved Blade, RS 7120
- 0.2 Corona RazorTOOTH Folding Pruning Saw, 10 Inch Curved Blade, RS 7265D
- 0.3 Heavy Duty Pruning Saw (RAZOR SHARP 14" CURVED BLADE) Comfort Handle with Saw Blade Enclosure -...
- 0.4 EverSaw Folding Hand Saw All-Purpose, Wood, Bone, PVC. Best for Tree Pruning, Camping, Hunting,...
- 0.5 TABOR TOOLS Folding Saw with 8 Inch Curved Blade and Rugged Grip Handle, Hand Saw for Pruning Trees,...
- 0.6 Fiskars 15 Inch Pruning Saw with Handle
- 0.7 Corona Clipper Company RS 7510D RazorTOOTH Heavy Duty Pruning Curved Blade Trimming Saw for Hand...
- 0.8 Samurai Ichiban 13" Curved Pruning Saw with Scabbard (GC-330-LH)
- 0.9 Könnig Professional Heavy Duty Pruning Saw (RAZOR SHARP 14" CURVED BLADE) Comfort Handle with Saw...
- 0.10 Corona RazorTOOTH Saw, 14 Inch Pruning Saw, RS 7395
- 0.11 Samurai Ichiban 13" Curved Pruning Saw...
- 0.12 Corona RazorTOOTH Folding Pruning Saw,...
- 0.13 EverSaw Folding Hand Saw All-Purpose,...
- 0.14 EverSaw Folding Hand Saw All-Purpose,...
- 0.15 TABOR TOOLS Folding Saw with 8 Inch...
- 0.16 Fiskars 15 Inch Pruning Saw with Handle
- 0.17 Corona Clipper Company RS 7510D...
- 0.18 Samurai Ichiban 13" Curved Pruning Saw...
- 0.19 Könnig Professional Heavy Duty Pruning...
- 0.20 Corona RazorTOOTH Saw, 14 Inch Pruning...
- 1 Astsaw guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API