10 Best ruler of 2019
- 2 pieces plastic ruler: one ruler size is 16 x 2. 9 cm, 2 mm in thickness, measure range of 6 inch/ 15 cm; the other ruler size is 30. 9 x 3. 2 cm, 2. 5 mm in thickness, measure range of 12 inch/ 30 cm
- 2 side measuring ruler: dual Side measuring ruler, centimeter scale is on one edge of the ruler and inch scale is on the other edge; can meet your different measuring needs
- Durable and sturdy: The plastic straight ruler is made of good quality plastic, durable and sturdy; a good measuring tool, easy and convenient to use
- Clear color rulers: translucent color allows for a clear view of numbers and letters on the page; with the clear Mathematics ruler, you can measure an object easily
- Wide application: a useful measuring tool for artists, designers, architects, Engineers, students and so on; the plastic clear ruler is suitable for classroom, school, office, home, etc.
- From the manufacturer: The Kreg Multi-Mark is an incredibly handy multi-purpose marking
- The Multi-Mark features three different scale configurations, a built-in level, a handy 3/16" reveal gauge
- Item is manufactured in United States
- Wide variety of measuring and marking functions
- 3 Unique scale positions
- The set include 1 piece 12 inch (300 mm) ruler and 1 piece 6 inch (150mm) ruler
- Metric and Imperial Graduation; With conversion table on the back side
- Clear marks for your convenient measurement
- Stainless steel material for your long lasting use
- 0.9 mm thickness avoid sharp edges
- ✔ INDUSTRIAL GRADE - Our Angle Ruler is made from premium Aluminum which won't rust, break and will LAST LONGER!
- ✔ VERSATILE - Easily adjust with the 4 screw bolts, create custom stencils for brick, wood, tiles, flooring, metal and much more!
- ✔ INSTRUCTIONS - Instructions included along with a link to a video which will give you thousands of ideas on how to use your new Angle Ruler!
- ✔ 3 BONUSES - we have included a velvet pouch, a heavy duty builders pencil and instructions to compliment your new tool!
- ✔ LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Your purchase is protected, return at ANY TIME if you are unhappy for a FULL REFUND! What are you waiting for?
- 2 Pack plastic clear ruler: the size of this ruler is 30.9 x 3.2 cm (L x W), 0.25 cm in thickness; 2 Pack plastic ruler, measures range is 12 inches/ 30 cm
- 2 Side measuring ruler: dual side measuring ruler, centimeter scale is on one edge of the ruler and inch scale is on the other edge; Can meet your different measuring needs
- Durable and sturdy: the plastic straight ruler is made of good quality plastic, durable and sturdy; A good measuring tool, easy and convenient to use
- Clear color rulers: translucent color allows for a clear view of numbers and letters on the page; With the clear mathematics ruler, you can measure an object easily
- Wide application: a useful measuring tool for artists, designers, architects, engineers, students and so on; Suitable for classroom, school, office, home, etc.
- The set includes 4 steel The Set Includes 4 Steel Rulers In 4 Different Sizes: 14", 12", 8" And 6"in 4 different sizes: 14", 12", 8" and 6"
- Made From High Impact 1/32 Inch (0.9mm) Thick Stainless Steel
- Inch And cm Measurements, Etched With Marking Up To 1/64 Inch Measurements And 1/20 Centimeter Measurements
- Inch To mm Conversion Table In The Back Of The Rulers
- Accurate Markings, Perfect For Schools, Offices, Home Schools, Architects, And Engineers
- "for square slides ONLY" ,, NOT for angles or notched slides like XD, XDM or Shield
- Tempered stainless steel
- Satin chrome finish
- Clear easy to see graduations
- 1 Jackson Safety Medium Wrap-A-Round / Case; Black
- Made out of flexible gasket material, with good resistance to heat and cold
- Printed with a scale in inches, inch chart, tangent chart and other useful markings
- Economical tool for marking straight lines around pipe or for use of a straight edge
- (1) SAE ruler and (1) metric ruler
- SAE size: 6" x 0.5" with 1/64" resolution
- Metric size: 150 mm x 12 mm with 0.5 mm resolution
- Inch-to-millimeter conversion table on reverse side
- Pocket clips attached (can also be used as a measure marker)
Of the ruler is a Toolwith many names. He is also known as the meter rule, folding rule, scale or dipstick. Folding sticks can be found in almost every household. They are made of either wood or plastic. In terms of accuracy, rulers are usually classified in Class III. With a length of 2 meters, a tolerance of plus / minus 1.4 millimeters can be present.
By name, the ruler have only one inch in length. That would be only 2.54 cm, which are less suitable for measuring. Folding rules are available in different lengths and designs. Especially small models, for example key Chainthat can measure up to 50 cm. Rifles that are over 1 meter, 2 meters or 3 meters in length are among the normal sized models. The amount of processed links is the length of the yardstick. Most rulers are offered in a length of 2 meters. These models then have 10 links that are interconnected and foldable. On the scale are millimeter and centimeter figures, with which lengths and widths can be measured. Fork sticks have been used for more than a hundred years and have become an indispensable part of craft businesses as well as private households. With some folding rules you can also measure angles and latitudes. With a carpenter pencil, these can then be easily marked.
Where does the term inch rule come from?
The name ruler developed since its earliest use. In the past, cut wood sticks were used and their length measured on body parts, such as feet or cubits. At that time these units were only indicative. Later, customs were established as a unit of measurement. One inch corresponds to a length of 2.54 cm. This allowed for more exact dimensions. Although the metric system replaced the units of measure feet and inches, the folding rule is still popular today ruler called. Folding scale was the former term, which was based on the nature of the meter. From the initial model of a continuous stick, over time, a ruler of individual links developed with flexible, interconnected joints. These can be folded up and thus save space.
Different types of folding rules
With customs there are quite differences. This not only means the length, also material and processing often vary greatly in price and quality. The different models are available in different print qualities, with which one can measure equally well.
These include the classic rulers with advertising imprints, which are made of birch or beech wood. They have a protective coating that makes them more durable and robust. The price-performance ratio is appropriate for these wood models. The rulers are very durable and can be used in any weather, even when wet, due to the protective coating. In addition, rulers are offered as advertising material, which are made of plastic with glass fiber reinforcement and have a fatigue-free suspension. This is a modern plastic model, which convinces with functionality and attractive appearance. So will the ruler an eye-catcher. With the fatigue-free suspension, a closed advertising space is possible, which ensures a long-lasting and perfect presentation of advertising. Another model is the flexible steel ruler, which allows flexible measurements, such as over corners. Another advantage of this model is its complete insensitivity to oils, chemicals or fats. Should this rule be soiled, it can be cleaned without any problems. Due to its matte surface, you can read the measurements very well. The promotional folding rule is often also offered with a special aluminum alloy. This model also keeps fats, oils and chemicals rugged. In addition, this ruler is heat resistant. With this measuring device particularly accurate measurements are possible because it has nickel-plated, perfectly latching steel springs.
The printed folding rule is very popular as an advertising medium, especially at workshops or craft shops. A folding rule with company logo is also gladly used as a customer gift. Because this personalized tool stays in the customer’s memory longer and allows the craftsmen to perform professionally. In addition, the recognition value of the company is increased. With Zollstock advertising, DIY stores or furniture stores can also raise their profile and gain new customers. With customs rules, a large target group is addressed. Not only craft businesses and companies, but also private households are among this group of people. The advertising imprint for rulers can also be realized cost-effectively.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”ruler” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Allinone Plastic Ruler Flexible Ruler with inches and metric Measuring Tool 12" and 6" inch (2...
- 0.2 Kreg KMA2900 Multi-Mark Multi-Purpose Marking and Measuring Tool
- 0.3 Stainless Steel Ruler and Metal Rule Kit with Conversion Table (Silver, 12 Inch, 6 Inch)
- 0.4 Strongman Tools | Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Angle Template Tool | Multi Function Universal Layout...
- 0.5 2 Pack 12 Inches Clear Plastic Ruler Straight Ruler Plastic Measuring Tool for Student School Office
- 0.6 Mr. Pen- Steel Rulers, 4 Pieces (6, 8, 12, 14 inch) Rulers, Metal Ruler, Stainless Steel Ruler,...
- 0.7 Universal Sight Pusher Tool for Handguns - Easily Remove/Install Sights on Glocks, 1911, sig, and...
- 0.8 Mitutoyo 182-105, Steel Rule, 6" X 150mm, (1/32, 1/64", 1mm, 1/2mm), 3/64" Thick X 3/4" Wide, Satin...
- 0.9 Jackson Safety Contour Wrap-A-Round Pipe Marking Tool (14752), Black, Medium, 3.88" to 4', 1 / Case
- 0.10 SE 925PSR-2 2-Piece Stainless Steel SAE and Metric Ruler Set with Detachable Clips
- 0.11 Universal Sight Pusher Tool for Handguns...
- 0.12 Kreg KMA2900 Multi-Mark Multi-Purpose...
- 0.13 2 Pack 12 Inches Clear Plastic Ruler...
- 0.14 Strongman Tools | Heavy Duty Aluminum...
- 0.15 2 Pack 12 Inches Clear Plastic Ruler...
- 0.16 Mr. Pen- Steel Rulers, 4 Pieces (6, 8,...
- 0.17 Universal Sight Pusher Tool for Handguns...
- 0.18 Mitutoyo 182-105, Steel Rule, 6" X...
- 0.19 Jackson Safety Contour Wrap-A-Round Pipe...
- 0.20 SE 925PSR-2 2-Piece Stainless Steel SAE...
- 1 Zollstock Ratgeber
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API