10 Best Sand filter of 2019
- Pump flow Rate: 3000 GPH. System flow Rate: 2, 450 GPH
- 6 function control - enables pool owner to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain & close system
- 24 hour automatic timer
- Hydro aeration technology is incorporated into the filter pump for improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity and increased negative ions at the water surface
- Durable corrosion proof materials for dependable all weather performance
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Side-mount models are available with 6-position VariFlo or 2-position slide valve
- Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump by Intex. The all-natural sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6-function control valve allows the pool owner to filter, backwash and rinse, recirculate, drain and close the system
- The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool. The strainer basket provides easy-cleaning, and prolongs the life of the sand
- The Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump generates a pump flow rate of 3,000 gallons per hour, ideal for above ground pools 16' and above. This pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years; Minimum pool size (water capacity): 5,500 gal (20.8m3); Maximum pool size (water capacity): 19,600 gal (74.2m3)
- Pump Flow Rate: 3,000 gph (11.3 m3/hr). System Flow Rate: 2,450 gph (9.2 m3/hr)
- Includes: 6-way Valve. Pressure Gauge. Heavy Duty Tank. Strainer Basket. Built-in Timer
- Suitable for pools up to 9,600 gallons
- Features a powerful 20 GPM 115V pump, 4 position multiport valve, and system base
- 12 in. corrosion proof filter tank holds 42 lbs. of sand
- 1 year warranty
- Sand Filter System - The Filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality
- Dependable Performance - This filter keeps the sand height level to expose water to the maximum sand surface level possible for optimum filtration, consistent performance, and efficient back-washing
- Heavy Duty Design - Compact housing for all-weather functionality Impeller designed with brass inserts for long life and superior performance. Each tank is individually tested to ensure quality and reliability. Above ground pool owners can enjoy the same high performance, outstanding operating efficiency, and long-term reliability as inground pool owners
- 7-Way Multi-Port Filter - Multi port provides for easy use and quick back-washing (Filter, Backwash, Winter, Re-Circulate, Closed, Rinse and Waste)
- With a threaded connections, a filter base and user's manual. Includes 7-position valve, this tank holds 110lbs of media sand; Overall Dimension: 16"(W) x 16"(L) x 32-1/4"(H)
- CLEAN AND SAFE POOL WATER - This pool filter is designed to handle the filtration needs of many of today's swimming pools. It provides an efficient, easy-to-use operating system that will assist in keeping your above ground pool water crystal clean and safe for swimming.
- ABOVE GROUND POOL FILTER - The core of these systems is the one-piece blow-molded tank. The interior consists of the standpipe and laterals. This filter tank is durable and economical and comes with a 3-Year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects. Filter media and hoses are sold separately.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Labeled ports on the 6-way top mount filter valve are clearly visible for the pump and return. Comes with 1.5 inch threaded connections, a filter base and user's manual. Includes 6-position valve, this tank holds 175 lbs of sand.
- FILTER MEDIA OPTIONS AVAILABLE - For optimal performance, this 19" unit requires the following media amounts: 4 boxes Rx Clear Luster Filter Media, 88 lbs. of Zeo-Clear Filter Media or 175 lbs of traditional Grade 20 Silica Sand
- WILL IT FIT MY ABOVE GROUND POOL? - The Rx Clear Radiant 19-inch sand filter is designed for above ground pools measuring up to 21,000 gallons.
- High-performance top-mount sand filter for above-ground, on-ground, small in-ground pools, and aquariums
- Corrosion-proof filter tank molded of color-fast material for long-lasting; 7-position vari-flo valve provides maximum flow at lower pressure drop
- Durable; large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing; round base included; all-weather performance
- Flange clamp design allows 360-degree rotation for easy installation
- Integral top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the entire sand bed for maximum use of the filtration area
- Ecologically safe sand does not solidify and will help prevent clogging and channeling
- 100% natural sand is chemical free and backwashes easily and evenly
- Filters out insects, leaves, oils, dirt, dust, hair and algae from pool water
- Odorless, Premium #20 Grade swimming pool sand filter Media
- Does not stain and ensures easy maintenance at a lower cost
- The Filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality
- 7-Way multi port provides for easy use and quick back-washing (Filter, Backwash, Winter, Re-Circulate, Closed, Rinse and Waste)
- This filter keeps the sand height level to expose water to the maximum sand surface level possible for optimum filtration, consistent performance, and efficient back-washing
- The core of these systems is the one-piece blow-molded tank that sits atop a universal base that accepts most pumps. Also includes a top mount, with a 7-position multi-port valve and has a high capacity sand bed to catch more debris and extends filter cycles
- With a threaded connections, a filter base and user's manual. Includes 7-position valve, this tank holds 300lbs of media sand; Overall Dimension: 19"(W) x 19"(L) x 35-1/4"(H)
- SWIMMING POOL SAND FILTER: 1.35 feet filter area is optimal for above-ground pools
- INTEGRATED WATER DIFFUSER: Top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed to ensure proper filtering
- EASY INSTALLATION: Flange clamp design allows 360° rotation so you can easily hook up your filter
- DURABLE: Polymeric material construction is corrosion-resistant and lasts for years of quality use
- REQUIRES SAND: Filter uses 100 lbs of #20 silica sand
Sand filter system guide
A separate one Swimming poolor a beautiful pond in the garden. More and more people are not just dreaming about it, they are making this dream come true. But with the completion of the pond or the procurement of a swimming pool alone, it is not enough. There is more to it. Among other things, a permanent and regular maintenance and care, as well as keeping the water clean. In most cases, a circulation pump including a built-in filter is included in the installation pools. The disadvantage of this is that these paper filters are very quickly polluted and must be replaced after a few days. This can be quite expensive. Another solution for cleaning the water in the garden pond or in the swimming pool is the procurement of a Sand filter ,
What is a Sand filter and how do they work?
With the help of a Sand filter Not only does it filter impurities out of the water, it also keeps the water constantly in motion. If you add the right water treatment to the whole, you have a pleasant water quality in the swimming pool or garden pond. The Sand filter in itself consists of a Sandfilterkessel, a pool pump, a filter medium and a multi-way valve.
With these components, the filtration and treatment of the water takes place in a few steps:
1. With the pool pump, the water is sucked in via the floor drain and / or the skimmer. If this is a self-priming pool pump, it has a pre-filter housing with a strainer basket to catch coarse stones and protect the pump from damage. This self-priming pool pump can be set up at any time below the water level.
In normal-sucking pool pumps, the water flows directly through the pump, causing coarse stones to get into the pump where they either block or cause damage.
2. The pool pump pumps the water into the multi-way valve. This works in a similar way to a road intersection and, depending on the setting, directs the water into the filter vessel, the sewer or into the sewer poolcontinue.
3. Dirt particles and impurities remain in the filter bowl in the special filter quartz sand located in it. Important when buying this filter sand is to pay attention to the manufacturer’s information. If this filter sand is too coarse, no dirt will stick to it and will flow back into the pool.
4. The water is then pumped back into the swimming pool via the multi-way valve and the pipe connected to it.
These points should be considered when buying a Sand filter get noticed:
1. Filter performance: In order to be able to determine the filter capacity, one should calculate the capacity in the pool, if possible in liters and cubic meters. The indication of the filter performance of a sand filter system is in cubic meters. The following rule of thumb applies: The filter can filter the entire volume of a swimming pool every four hours. Thus, for example, For a swimming pool with a water volume of 16 cubic meters, a filter with a capacity of four cubic meters per hour. Important in the purchase is also the right pump. In this example, with the filter capacity of four cubic meters per hour, the water pump should deliver an output of 4000 liters per hour.
2. Sand filter system or only sand filter? When buying, you should already be aware of whether only a sand filter is needed or a complete sand filter system. If the delivery of the swimming pool includes a water pump including connection material, then only the sand filter is needed. If none of this is available, there are already in the shop offered complete sand filter systems for all sizes of swimming pools.
3. Fixed installation or better mobile filters?
Mobile filter systems are suitable for swimming pools, which are only set up for the summer season.
For permanent swimming pools, the sand filter systems are permanently installed in the equipment shaft.
Here, however, the following factors should be considered:
– Does the sand filter system have the right size for the device shaft?
– Is the pump suitable for the installation site?
– Is the sand filter system suitable for the piping?
Even if cartridges are included with smaller pools, they are more suitable for the early days, as they clog and pollute very quickly. However, a filter medium can remain in the filter vessel for up to three years without being replaced. In addition, a sand filter system is the heart of a swimming pool, especially since only then and in combination with the right pool care products, a professional filtration of the water is possible. The purchase of a sand filter plant is worthwhile once and for all.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Sand filter” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 16-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
- 0.2 Hayward S244T ProSeries Sand Filter, 24-Inch, Top-Mount
- 0.3 Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 16-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
- 0.4 Sand Master Soft Sided Above Ground Pool Sand Filter System
- 0.5 XtremepowerUS 16" Above Inground Swimming Pool Sand Filter System 7-Way Multi-Port Valve Pool Filter...
- 0.6 Rx Clear Radiant Sand Filter | for Above Ground Swimming Pool | 19 Inch Tank | 175 Lb Sand Capacity...
- 0.7 Hayward S166T ProSeries Sand Filter, 16-Inch, Top-Mount
- 0.8 FairmountSantrol AquaQuartz-50 Pool Filter 20-Grade Silica Sand 50 Pounds, White
- 0.9 XtremepowerUS 75141 Inground Pool Sand Filter
- 0.10 Blue Devil Sand Filter for Swimming Pools, 16-Inch
- 0.11 Hayward S244T ProSeries Sand Filter,...
- 0.12 Hayward S166T ProSeries Sand Filter,...
- 0.13 XtremepowerUS 16" Above Inground...
- 0.14 Sand Master Soft Sided Above Ground Pool...
- 0.15 XtremepowerUS 16" Above Inground...
- 0.16 Rx Clear Radiant Sand Filter | for Above...
- 0.17 Hayward S166T ProSeries Sand Filter,...
- 0.18 FairmountSantrol AquaQuartz-50 Pool...
- 0.19 XtremepowerUS 75141 Inground Pool Sand...
- 0.20 Blue Devil Sand Filter for Swimming...
- 1 Sand filter system guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API