10 Best Sandbox with lid of 2019
- Four molded in seats provide a place for kids to sit while playing in the sand
- Sandbox lid provides protection from weather and critters, as well as offering storage for toys and accessories
- A fun sandbox with contemporary design and plenty of space for multiple kids to play
- Sandbox holds 200 lbs. of sand, not included
- No assembly required, arrives ready for sand play
- Overall: 8.5" D x 29.25" W x 45" L; Overall Product Weight: 16lbs
- Included colorful lid protects sand from weather and pets
- Contemporary design and styling
- Design and modern styling blends in with traditional landscapes in residential outdoor living areas
- Molded-in seats on either side give kids a place to sit while playing
- Kids sandbox is designed to blend in with traditional landscapes in residential outdoor living areas
- "Sunshine" lid protects sand from weather and pets in style
- Holds up to 200 lbs. (90.7 kg) of sand, not included
- Minimal adult assembly required
- Includes 7 sand tools for added fun!
- 84" L x 78" w x 9" H Sand box with 3/4" thick timbers hold up to x 500lbs of Sand when assembled
- Sandbox kits have Stained cedar timbers and hardware that make building a Sandbox that will weather years of outdoor use quick and simple
- Durable, eco-friendly polyethylene Sandbox cover goes on in seconds to prevents excess moisture and unwanted animals
- Wide seat boards surrounding kids Sandbox allow for comfortable supervision and shared playtime
- Sandbox kit includes necessary panels & hardware, ground liner & top cover, and instructions for how to build a Sandbox - does not include Sand box Sand
- CONVERTIBLE SEATING: Designed with a split cover that unfolds and turns into 2 benches for up to 4 children or 2 adults
- PROTECTION AND DRAINAGE : Built with a screen to help keep sand inside of the play area while allowing moisture to drain into the ground
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: Heat-treated cedar wood allow the sandbox to remain sturdy and durable for a long-lasting playtime solution
- OUTDOOR FUN: Transform any backyard or outside play area into a space where children can socialize, entertain, and explore
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 47.25"(L) x 47"(W) x 8.5"(H); Bench Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. (each)
- Two large claw seats
- Sand and accessories not included
- Holds 300 lbs of sand
- Sculptured shell lid protects sand from weather and pets
- Made with heat-treated, stained cedar wood and rust-resistant hardware
- Bottomless construction helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth.
- 46.5x46. 5x57
- Benches for playtime and canopy to protect from hot sun
- Made with solid wood
- Holds up to 150 lbs of sand (not included) Construction Material: 100% Plastic
- Molded in detail on the bottom of the sandbox to encourage digging
- Removable lid that covers sand area . Suitable for children 1-6 years old
- Lightweight design. Product Type: Sandbox . Finish: Green
- Material: Plastic Country of Manufacture: United States Pieces Included: Lidded sandbox
- Sand area features molded in ramps and roadways
- Use the real working excavator to dig in the sand and load up the dump truck
- Truck ramp doubles as lid to keep sand dry
- Accessories included: 2 characters, sand cup, sand sifter, shovel, rake, dump truck
- Perfectly develops children fine motor skills
- Family-friendly content: coloring anti-stress picture suits for all ages
- Share with friends on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook Messenger (in development)
- Perfect relaxing activity
Sandbox with lid Guide
Extra protection – Sandbox with lid
Sandboxes, sandboxes, sandboxes or sandboxes can be found not only on schoolyards, kindergartens and playgrounds, but also in local gardens. As a rule, sandboxes are made of wood. But there are also models that are made of plastic and have a variety of shapes. The most common are mussels or animal forms. Interesting side note: In public places sandboxes must be filled with at least 40 centimeters deep sand. In addition, compound stones, grids, or water-permeable fabric sheets must be laid under the sand to avoid accidents caused by collapsing caves and holes that have led to deaths in the past. The sand should also be changed or cleaned every two years.
The own sandbox
Having your own sandbox brings some advantages. So sandcastles can stop, there is no danger of broken glass or garbage on poorly maintained facilities, and the child can play in their own garden. If the sandpit also has a roof, then a sunstroke can be avoided. It can also be played in light rain. In addition, some sandboxes are offered with cover. On Sandbox with lid provides protection for the child, the purse, and the sand. Especially at night, cats, small rodents, and martens use unprotected sandpits as Toilet, Because such excretions can often transmit bacteria, viruses, or worms, which can harm the children. But not only animals can cause such damage. If the sand is not covered, it will be wet and impermeable due to rain and snow. This causes bacteria and mold to form, especially in the lower layers. In autumn, leaves are weathered in the unprotected sandpit. The beautiful playing surface is fast becoming a breeding ground for bacteria. On Sandbox with lid can protect against all these dangers and save subsequent costs by frequently changing the sand.
Sandbox with lid – the variants
There are different variants in the offer. Fixed covers offer more protection here than a simple net, because this offers only limited protection against animals. Another option is to plan, such as the Vario Sandbox Cover. These are weatherproof and cheap. However, they are not very robust, so they are often damaged by animals. In addition, there can be no natural exchange of air. If the sand gets wet mold can form.
Robust are wooden lids, such as the Habau 3022 Sandbox with lid and bank or the Axi sandpit Ella. Wooden lids are not only sturdy, but also have an air exchange. Sandboxes with wooden lids often have additional functions. These can then be converted into benches. To offer another variant Sandboxes with roof, There are models here, which are equipped with a lowerable roof, such as the wood sandpit Mickey. The roof then acts as a lid when no one is playing in the sand and for protection from the sun, rain, snow, and wind when it comes to playing in the sand. Here, however, should be paid to a roof made of solid materials, such as wood or stone, as under plastic roofs in the summer heat can accumulate. Another option is roofs made of polyester or cotton, which also make umbrellas. Another very popular variant is sandboxes with lids, which are made of plastic and shaped like shells or animals, such as the little tikes ® 631566E3 turtle sandbox. These can simply be placed in the garden or on the terrace. The cover protects the sand from animals and weather-related influences. Here, however, the sand should be mixed regularly, so that no germs form.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Sandbox with lid” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Step2 Play and Store Sandbox With Cover
- 0.2 Little Tikes Turtle Round Sandbox, Kids Sandbox
- 0.3 Step2 Naturally Playful Sandbox II with Bonus Sand Tools
- 0.4 CREATIVE CEDAR DESIGNS Octagon Wooden Sandbox
- 0.5 Best Choice Products 47x47in Kids Large Square Wooden Outdoor Play Cedar Sandbox w/ Sand Screen, 2...
- 0.6 SANDBOX Crab Shape 4' Rectangular Beach Kids Playset Outdoor Backyard
- 0.7 Badger Basket Covered Convertible Cedar Sandbox with Canopy and Bench Seats
- 0.8 Turtle Round Sandbox-Construction Material: 100% Plastic
- 0.9 Little Tikes Big Digger Sandbox
- 0.10 Pixel.Unicorn - Free Number Sandbox Coloring 2019
- 0.11 Badger Basket Covered Convertible Cedar...
- 0.12 Best Choice Products 47x47in Kids Large...
- 0.13 Step2 Play and Store Sandbox With Cover
- 0.14 CREATIVE CEDAR DESIGNS Octagon Wooden...
- 0.15 Best Choice Products 47x47in Kids Large...
- 0.16 SANDBOX Crab Shape 4' Rectangular Beach...
- 0.17 Badger Basket Covered Convertible Cedar...
- 0.18 Turtle Round Sandbox-Construction...
- 0.19 Little Tikes Big Digger Sandbox
- 0.20 Pixel.Unicorn - Free Number Sandbox...
- 1 Sandbox with lid Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API