10 Best Sandbox wood of 2019
- 84" L x 78" w x 9" H Sand box with 3/4" thick timbers hold up to x 500lbs of Sand when assembled
- Sandbox kits have Stained cedar timbers and hardware that make building a Sandbox that will weather years of outdoor use quick and simple
- Durable, eco-friendly polyethylene Sandbox cover goes on in seconds to prevents excess moisture and unwanted animals
- Wide seat boards surrounding kids Sandbox allow for comfortable supervision and shared playtime
- Sandbox kit includes necessary panels & hardware, ground liner & top cover, and instructions for how to build a Sandbox - does not include Sand box Sand
- CONVERTIBLE SEATING: Designed with a split cover that unfolds and turns into 2 benches for up to 4 children or 2 adults
- PROTECTION AND DRAINAGE : Built with a screen to help keep sand inside of the play area while allowing moisture to drain into the ground
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: Heat-treated cedar wood allow the sandbox to remain sturdy and durable for a long-lasting playtime solution
- OUTDOOR FUN: Transform any backyard or outside play area into a space where children can socialize, entertain, and explore
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 47.25"(L) x 47"(W) x 8.5"(H); Bench Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. (each)
- Made with heat-treated, stained cedar wood and rust-resistant hardware
- Bottomless construction helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth.
- 46.5x46. 5x57
- Benches for playtime and canopy to protect from hot sun
- Made with solid wood
- Mesh cover for when sandbox is not in use
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once
- Smart, sturdy construction
- Reinforced wooden panels prevent warping and weathering
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- PREMINUM Quality - Constructed by heavy duty fir wood and paint in environmentally friendly paint which is non-toxic to ensure the security to kids. They can share happy time together under the sunshine for a long period of time.
- TWO BENCHES - Equipped with 2 bench seat with the capacity of 200 lbs each which offers a wide space for your kids to have a rest if they feel tired.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SAND DEPTH - You kids are not limited to sand only as deep as the wood box! The bottomless construction allows your kids to excavate your lawn deeper inside of the perimeter of the sandbox to adjust the sand depth to suit your kids' imagination! Bottomless construction also allows for easier drainage.
- NEAT AND TIDY - You can keep sand neat and safe after the play time is over. The benches can be folded flat to cover and protect the sand from large animals and debris. A Piece of Black non-woven fabric Cloth is included for the easy storage of sand so that your kids can enjoy sand time anywhere.
- Weight Capacity of Each Bench: 200 lbs, Overall Dimension: 47" x 47" x 9" , Suitable for kids over 3 years old, Simple assembly required
- Zen garden desktop beach
- Features fun in sun accessories
- Comes in a hardwood sandbox
- Includes pearl white sand
- Great for imaginary get away at home or office
- Measures 46.5" inches L x 46.5" inches W x 9.5" inches H overall so there's plenty of room for several kids to dig, build, and explore together.
- Upgraded to a stronger hinge, will not easy to tear the wood, Benches fold flat to cover and protect the sand when play time is done!
- It features two comfortable benches and a canopy top for shade.
- Made with heat-treated, stained cedar wood and rust-resistant hardware. Canopy top is made with waterproof fabric.
- Bottomless construction helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth. Sand not included.
- DIY Sandbox kit has treated cedar timbers and hardware that make building a Sandbox easy and will weather years of outdoor use
- 59" L x 51" w x 9" H Sand box holds up to 350 lbs of Sand when assembled
- Cedar timbers and Green Sandbox cover blend in to any backyard play setting
- Wide seat boards surrounding kids Sandbox allow for comfortable supervision and shared playtime
- Sandbox kit includes necessary panels & hardware, ground liner & top cover, and instructions for how to build a Sandbox
- Kids sandbox is designed to blend in with traditional landscapes in residential outdoor living areas
- "Sunshine" lid protects sand from weather and pets in style
- Holds up to 200 lbs. (90.7 kg) of sand, not included
- Minimal adult assembly required
- Includes 7 sand tools for added fun!
- PREMINUM QUALITY - Constructed by heavy duty fir wood and paint in environmentally friendly paint which is non-toxic to ensure the security to kids, Costzon sandbox will offer you kids a space to share happy time together under the sunshine for a long period of time.
- PIRATE BOAT DESIGN - Pirate boat-shaped sandbox with flag inspires your kids more imagination and creativity when playing sand.
- TWO BENCHES - Equipped with 2 bench seat which offers a wide space for your kids to have a rest if they feel tired.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SAND DEPTH - Your kids are not limited to sand only as deep as the wood box! The bottomless construction allows your kids to excavate your lawn deeper inside of the perimeter of the sandbox to adjust the sand depth to suit your kids' imagination! Bottomless construction also allows for easier drainage.
- NEAT AND TIDY - A Piece of black non-woven fabric Cloth is included for the easy storage of sand so that your kids can enjoy sand time anywhere. Leave it outdoors and it will resist normal weather conditions.
Sandbox wood guide
The own sandbox is for many parents and children a small dream: Here it can be played safely, far away from the sometimes quite dirty public play facilities, which unfortunately are often visited by young people. In the countryside, a sandpit belongs in every household with a toddler, but even in the city, the trend is to own sand playground, which can be realized either on the balcony or in the courtyard. Trend-conscious parents choose a wooden sandbox that is much more sustainable in terms of both production and disposal than a plastic sandbox. Of course, the sandboxes are treated professionally, so that the little ones can neither pull a splinter nor hurt otherwise. The choice of sandpits is great, how do you find the right one?
How do I find the right sandbox for my child?
Choosing the right sandbox starts with deciding where to stand in the future. There are very small specimens, which can also find a good spot on a spacious terrace or a balcony, and there is the covered luxury version, in which half the neighborhood can frolic. How much space is available? The search starts with answering this question.
A sandbox with soil
There are two occasions when a bottomed sandpit is the perfect choice:
1. The sandbox is on the balcony, which should not pollute.
2. There are concerns about voleurs, moles or other pests in the garden.
A sandbox with a bottom has the advantage that the sand does not touch the ground directly and thus can not be polluted – and in turn causes no pollution. This way, parents can be sure that they always have extra clean sand for their offspring, which is especially important for very young children. However, such a sandbox can have a disadvantage, because if it was not covered, then the rainwater can not drain. The sand then digs up and has to be replaced. You can build roofs for sandboxes yourself or buy them separately, or you can access one directly:
Sandpit with shelter
If a sandbox is outdoors, a canopy is a very practical matter. It not only keeps the rainwater away and prevents the sand from billowing, even the cats of the neighbors have no chance, their newly discovered litterinaugurate. Cats love the fine sand, which is great Toiletand a lowered roof is a good solution. Alternatively, a cover can be stretched over the sandbox.
On Sandbox with roofhas the additional advantage that the playing offspring is protected from the sun. Some sandbox roofs can be adjusted in an angle, so that the sun can be stopped from any direction.
If you have chosen a sandbox with a roof, which is firmly attached to the sides and can not be lowered, the protective foil can no longer be pulled over the edges. If the sandpit is necessarily covered overnight, then you should prefer a separate sunroof or parasolbe set up.
Sandboxes made of wood are increasingly available in original designs, the ship or boat is a true perennial. A sandbox boat is a real eye-catcher in the garden and playing may make it even more fun. To a sandbox can also directly playhousebe connected, which will provide enthusiasm for the little ones.
What to do with a discarded sandbox?
Especially a heavy and stable wooden sandbox would not be easy to throw away when it is no longer needed. A good idea for recycling is to call it afterwards raised bedto use.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Sandbox wood” max=”1″]
- 0.1 CREATIVE CEDAR DESIGNS Octagon Wooden Sandbox
- 0.2 Best Choice Products 47x47in Kids Large Square Wooden Outdoor Play Cedar Sandbox w/ Sand Screen, 2...
- 0.3 Badger Basket Covered Convertible Cedar Sandbox with Canopy and Bench Seats
- 0.4 KidKraft Backyard Sandbox - Honey
- 0.5 Costzon Kids Foldable Cabana Sandbox with 2 Convertible Benches & 1 Piece Black Non-Woven Fabric...
- 0.6 Executive Sandbox - A Day at the Beach
- 0.7 Good Life Outdoor Canopy Sandbox with Covered and Bench Seats Kids Play Sand for Sand Box Toys Wood...
- 0.8 CREATIVE CEDAR DESIGNS Hexagon Wooden Sandbox
- 0.9 Step2 Naturally Playful Sandbox II with Bonus Sand Tools
- 0.10 Costzon Pirate Boat Wood Sandbox for Kids with Bench Seat and Flag, Pirate Sandboat
- 0.11 Costzon Pirate Boat Wood Sandbox for...
- 0.12 KidKraft Backyard Sandbox - Honey
- 0.13 CREATIVE CEDAR DESIGNS Octagon Wooden...
- 0.14 KidKraft Backyard Sandbox - Honey
- 0.15 Costzon Kids Foldable Cabana Sandbox...
- 0.16 Executive Sandbox - A Day at the Beach
- 0.17 Good Life Outdoor Canopy Sandbox with...
- 0.18 CREATIVE CEDAR DESIGNS Hexagon Wooden...
- 0.19 Step2 Naturally Playful Sandbox II with...
- 0.20 Costzon Pirate Boat Wood Sandbox for...
- 1 Sandbox wood guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API