10 Best submersible pump of 2019
- Moves up to 1800 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
- POWERFUL SUMP PUMP:750 Watt, 1 HP motor. Max Lift: 16 Feet; 3302 Gallon Per Hour rating tackles any draining job at a fraction of the time. This pump easily passes solids up to 1" in diameter. GREAT for flooded area, swimming pools, cellars or garden pond
- MULTI OUTLET SIZE:Compatible with 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" hoses. Three fittings with different diameters for outflow(1",1.25",1.5" ) to choose from according to the flow rate.
- AUTO FLOAT SWITCH:Start/stop automatically. When water level is below 4.7 inch, it will automatically disconnect the power; when water level rises above 4.7 inch, the pump will start again. Cut off immediately when pump fails to pump water to prevent the coil from getting burned.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS:Thermoplastic composite material is highly rugged. Designed and manufactured in line with the valid safety requirements. Thermoplastic body resists corrosion as there are not exposed metal parts. Lower noise and energy-efficient. Oil free motor requires no maintenance.
- GREAT FOR DRAINING:Great to Drain the Dirty Water from the Pond, Garden Pond, or Water Tanks. Great to move water for garden irrigation or cleaning your yard or road.
- The product is manufactured in china
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Requires 2 5/8 inch of water to prime
- Max Supple Height: 29.5Feet. Voltage/Frequency:115V/60HZ. Max Submersion Depth: 16.4FT. Power Cord Length: 16.4 Ft. Discharge Bore: 1.5 inch.
- Automatic Float Switch -- For multiple applications as a standard submersible or automatic operation. When water level is below 8 inch, it will automatically disconnect the power; When water level rises above 8 inch, the pump will start again.
- Multi Outlet Size -- Compatible with 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" hoses. Three fittings with different diameters for outflow (1" ,1.25", 1.5") to choose from according to the flow rate
- No Maintenance Needed -- Designed and manufactured in line with the valid safety requirements. Thermoplastic body protect themetal parts from corrosion; Thermal overload protection make sure the pump operates within spec for longer durability; Oil free motor requires no maintenance.
- Do A Great Job -- Great for Flooded Area, Swimming Pool, Pond, help you out of the worrying that your dry basement will be effected on rainy days. Suitable for both fresh-water and salt-water.
- WATER FLOW CONTROL -- An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 550GPH (2000L/H). The impeller shaft is stainless steel for long life span.
- STRONG POWER & HIGH LIFT -- Max Lift Height: 7.2ft. 30W high efficiency motor for energy saving. Lift height is a max height the water goes up, after connecting the water pipe to the nozzle (Make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly)
- 3 NOZZLES -- GROWNEER water pump has 3 nozzles for option: 0.51"/0.62"/0.75". Provide a different water flow as you desired. Threaded fittings make it more stable. Detachable and cleanable.
- SUCTION CUP & 5.9FT POWER CORD -- Long enough cord for easy installation. 4 individual powerful suction cups help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the right side of the aquarium, either vertically or horizontally.
- WIDELY APPLIED -- Circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc.
- 【Specifications】Dimensions: 4.1*2.6*3.5inch. The 5ft long power cord offers convenient installation. An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Max Flow Rate: 800 GPH (3000L/H), Max Lift height: up to 10 Feet. Watt: 24W; Voltage:110-120V.
- 【Detachable & Cleanable】This profile size water pump is easy to hide or disguise.The device doesn't need any tools to disassemble it and is very easy to be cleaned.
- 【Optional Outlet Positions】Place the pump flat on its base, and you can get many positions. Manually rotate into the desired position.
- 【Wide Application】: High Performance Energy-efficient Pumps designed for use in Ponds, Fountains, Waterfalls, Hydroponic systems, Irrigation systems and water features.
- 【Warranty】: Super durable & reusable; Comes with 2-Year warranty; Any problems with the item you received, please contact us without hesitation.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The shaft and drive ring piece are made from silicon carbide material, reduce the attrition and increase the service life. IPX-8degree
- ENERGY SAVING, LOW NOISE: Ultra-quiet operation design(30-40db).Less power (120W)consumption with high output(2600GPH/9200LPH) compared to other pumps
- HIGH LIFT WITH DETACHABLE FILTER: Water lift height can be up to 14.8FT/4.5m. This pump will more than meet your water feature's needs, and with a portable handle and detachable filter you can take this pump anywhere you need it.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Adjustable outlet direction and 20.3FT power cord will meet different requirements.Flexible tube size: 1" or 1 1/4 ID. functions with filtration systems.
- MULTIPLE USAGE: VIVOSUN's Fixed Flow Rate Pump can be used as a submersible or inline pump. It's great for ponds, fish tanks, fountains, waterfalls, hydroponic systems, and irrigation systems. We provide a 1-year warranty for this water pump. If you are not completely satisfied with our water pump or receive a defective product, we are happy to find an acceptable solution. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns
- Removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Built in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal
- 3/4" garden hose connection
- 25' power cord
- Integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation
- 1/4 HP energy-efficient Copper Wire Motor with thermal overload protection, Maximum lift water up to 16.5 feet and 25 Gallon Per Minit with 1" discharge hose horizontally
- Easy to install for quick draining, portable small pump with 16.4 feet power cable. It's good for water tank, hot tub, rain barrel, pool cover and so on.
- It works by simple plug-in operation and can remove water level down to 15mm. Just don't risk the pump to be dry running.
- Multiple plastic hose adaptors included, GHT 3/4" for standard garden hose, 1" thread, and 5/8" for discharge hose by clamp.
- Environmental thermoplastic shell with durability with one-year limited warranty
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- Tested to 1 million cycles*
- Mechanical float switch provides reliable operation and allows installation in sump basins 11" in diameter or larger
- Top suction strainer filters debris and protects pump from clogging. The pump does not require weep holes and the cast iron seal plate prevents galvanic corrosion and leaks
- High capacity 1-1/2" npt discharge
Submersible pump guide
General information about submersible pump
Submersible water pumps can not only in the garden pond, but also in your own Water worksbe used. The flexible pumps are suitable for time-limited operation and equally for continuous use. Optional submersible pumps also help with pipe bursts and in this case serve to remove water from the basement or wet rooms. There are different models from different manufacturers, as well as in different sizes and designs. In the submersible pump Above all, the performance is crucial, as this is responsible for the per minute promoted amount of water. In the garden pond, the submersible pump for circulating the water and its enrichment with oxygen use. It is an important part of pond technology and provides a habitat where animals and plants can breathe and develop enough oxygen in a natural habitat. Not every submersible pump is suitable for any use, so the consumer can choose according to the need and opt for one submersible pump should decide with the appropriate performance and focused features.
Function of a submersible pump
The primary function of a submersible pump is based on the circulation of the water and ensures the promotion. Depending on their performance, submersible pumps can carry large volumes of water per minute and thus serve in their own domestic waterworks, for example, the operation of heating or the production of running water. The submersible pump is a technical tool, which is connected to a hose or a corresponding conveyor, or with a container for collecting the water. In the garden pond, it is installed directly in the circulation and sunk below the surface. Some models are suitable for long-term use and turn off either automatically or not at all. In these submersible pumps, the constant supply of energy must be ensured because the power interruption stops the operation and thus leads to technical difficulties in the circulation of the house waterworks or the garden pond. Submersible pumps are equipped with a suction and a discharge device, which absorb the water, pass it through the pump body and then release it again.
Advantages and disadvantages
A high-quality submersible pump has a float switch and does not have to be removed from the pond when the water level is low. It shuts off automatically if the amount of water does not permit circulation or pumping and the pump would run dry. The advantages of submersible pumps are evident in all applications in the water and are convincing even when rapid assistance in the event of a pipe break can prevent major water damage and drain the cellar. However, submersible pumps also have disadvantages, since they require an external power source and can only be operated by the house current. With a remote power source longer cables can increase the risk of accidents and on top of that affect the look of the garden. In operation, there are no disadvantages, if one selects the submersible pump on realistic valuated needs and decides on a high-performance model with the required flow rate of water. The operation can be done with mechanical switching on or off or automatically. For submersible pumps used in continuous operation, focus on automatic operation to ensure that the circulation of water around the clock is uninterrupted.
Helpful tips for buying
The purchase of submersible pumps is based on experience and knowledge of the differences in performance and volume of water delivered. Also, the power consumption should be an important criterion in the focus, so that the submersible pump, the energy costs are not unnecessarily increased and becomes a nuisance for the garden pond or house water plant owners. In reviews of other users, you can get a concrete overview and find the submersible pump that best suits your own needs and convinces in use. Finally, a look at the relationship between price and performance is worthwhile. The quality does not recognize the consumer at the high purchase price, but only on the performance and properties of the submersible pump. A cheap model can therefore be quite practical and high quality, so you do not have to invest more money than necessary in the submersible pump. Rather, it is important whether the selected submersible pump is suitable for continuous operation or should only be put into operation occasionally. Reviews from customers and portals are a helpful support in the selection and lead to the fact that you will find the right submersible pump for each use and can save by the subsequent price comparison, cash and decide on quite favorable terms.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”submersible pump” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- 0.2 DEKO Sump Pump 1HP 3302GPH 750W Submersible Clean/Dirty Water Pump Swimming Pool Garden Tub Pond...
- 0.3 Wayne VIP50 1/2 HP Thermoplastic Portable Electric Water Removal Pump
- 0.4 Hosmat 1HP Sump Pump Clean/Dirty Submersible Water Pump with Float Switch for Swimming Pool Garden...
- 0.5 GROWNEER 550GPH Submersible Pump 30W Ultra Quiet Fountain Water Pump, 2000L/H, with 7.2ft High Lift,...
- 0.6 VIVOSUN 800GPH Submersible Pump(3000L/H, 24W), Ultra Quiet Water Pump with 10ft High Lift, Fountain...
- 0.7 VIVOSUN 2600 GPH Submersible Water Pump 120W Ultra Quiet Pump with 20.3ft Power Cord High Lift for...
- 0.8 Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump, 1/3-HP, 115V
- 0.9 FLUENTPOWER 1/4 HP Portable Submersible Utility Pump with 1500 GPH Flow for Water Removal, Drainage...
- 0.10 WAYNE CDU790 1/3 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- 0.11 Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic...
- 0.12 WAYNE CDU790 1/3 HP Submersible Cast...
- 0.13 FLUENTPOWER 1/4 HP Portable Submersible...
- 0.14 Hosmat 1HP Sump Pump Clean/Dirty...
- 0.15 GROWNEER 550GPH Submersible Pump 30W...
- 0.16 VIVOSUN 800GPH Submersible Pump(3000L/H,...
- 0.17 VIVOSUN 2600 GPH Submersible Water Pump...
- 0.18 Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic...
- 0.19 FLUENTPOWER 1/4 HP Portable Submersible...
- 0.20 WAYNE CDU790 1/3 HP Submersible Cast...
- 1 Submersible pump guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API