10 Best terrace roofs of 2019
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Alexandra D'Arnoux, Bruno Delaupadere
- Publisher: Flammarion
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: teNeues
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- 20th Century Fox (05/19/2009)
- Prime Video, NR (Not Rated)
- Running time: 144 minutes
- Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward, Myrna Loy, Ina Balin, Leon Ames
- Irene Alegre
- Harper Design
- Kindle Edition
- Cherry Lounge Recordings
- MP3 Music
- 🌿Dimensions: Each set comes with 6 pieces of 20"x20" boxwood panels that snap together to equal 16.5 square feet.40 Green Attachment Fasteners Included.
- 🌿DURABILITY: Made from lightweight yet super-strong high density polyethylene. That's soft to the touch but looks realistic. The visuals of the leaves and their density are very good even on close inspection. Long lasting with UV protection against wear & tear and fading. It can not only resist cold weather and snowy conditions, but also holds up to the sun and heat.
- 🌿EASY INSTALLATION - Each panel features interlocking connectors for easy do-it-yourself installation. ULAND greenery panels are flexible and feature a grid pattern on the back. The grid pattern allows you to cut these panels to your desired size and shape. Our panels can be attached to your desired surfaces via glue. Just ensure that the glue has a strong hold on the panel.
- 🌿MAINTENANCE FREE & ECO-FRIENDLY - No maintenance, trimming, or upkeep. ULAND Greenery Panels give you the look of a live plant without the work of caring for a live plant! Our Greenery Panels don't require any water and will look amazing year round.
- 🌿SURFACES: This lovely artificial boxwood hedge can be used on many different types of areas, such as drywall, concrete, chain link fencing, wooden walls and trellises. This works outside as well as indoors to give your home a fresh garden and airy feel while also providing great privacy.
- Caroline Tilston
- Publisher: Wiley
- Edition no. 1 (05/06/2008)
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Pacha Ibiza : Roof Terrace Vibe Vol. 2
- Audio CD
- Material: Select 210T Pongee material enables this umbrella to repel water easily and quickly, both for rain and sun protection. The fabric won't easily soaked to shake gently after closing the umbrella, then all the drops will gone
- Use heat transfer technology to prevent fading and lasting effects.
- PORTABLE & COMPACT: A 3 fold telescopic shaft is collapsible to a mini 11" in length yet opens to form a large 46" canopy. Easy to carry without taking much space. Suitable for women men for travel and outdoor activities.
- Super waterproof function, light and water repellent.
- Umbrella surface selection 100% Chunya textile waterproof fabric, nano-level, thin and impermeable
- terrace menu book restaurant
Terrace roofing Guide
A patio roof is a single-storey construction for the roofing or partial glazing of an existing terrace on the building. They connect directly to the building and serve above all the sun and weather protection, but increasingly also the installation of photovoltaic and solar thermal systems. As a rule, the construction is free of approval, but this also depends on the building class and the distance area. These are defined in the building regulations of the respective federal states.
All terrace roofs join directly to the house substance and are, so to speak, a roof extension. The size varies depending on the terrace area and personal taste, but usually the entire terrace and not just a section is covered. Exceptions are particularly large terraces or those with specially defined areas such as Swimming Poolumrandung or barbecue area. The construction usually consists of four posts that support the actual roof construction. Metal structures can also be anchored directly to the house wall and have several posts to better distribute the enormous weight.
For the construction different materials are used. For the basic construction, especially weather-resistant wood species such as teak or cumaru are very popular, but also domestic woods such as oak or pine. Woods that have a low or medium durability class must also be treated with oils or glazes to avoid weathering over the years. Also very popular are metal structures, primarily aluminum. These are particularly weather-resistant and stable and can be painted in any color, if desired. For the roofing mostly translucent plastic or glass is used to obtain a light-flooded terrace. Somewhat rarer is an opaque roof made of wood or plastic used. This is almost only installed when the terrace roof also serves as a holder for solar panels. New terrace roofs consist almost exclusively of straight cover plates, rarely still wavy plastic plates are used.
There are two basic and self-explanatory designs. On the one hand the Eigenbau- and on the other hand the external construction variant. The self-construction can be subdivided into the three subcategories self-planning, construction kit and expert planning. Common to all is that the homeowner himself builds the terrace roofing. In the third-party variant, a joiner or another specialist plans the patio roofing together with the customer and also implements the construction project. All four variants have their advantages and disadvantages.
Own planning and construction
Here, the homeowner independently implements all his ideas, provides the required building materials themselves and, if necessary, brings them into appropriate form. This variant offers the highest degree of individualization, but is also particularly susceptible to faults, especially if the client has no further craft experience or sufficient knowledge of static and construction material.
Self-made according to modular principle
Above all, roofs in the modular principle are reasonably priced and can be acquired quickly via DIY stores and online portals. With an understandable construction manual, no additional prior knowledge of the structure is necessary. The night part is mainly in the series production. The terrace cover can not be further individualized except with an additional coat of paint.
Self-made after expert planning
It is possible to have the terrace roofing planned by an expert or a specialized company. These also take over the production and delivery of the individual components. Only the concrete structure must be taken over by the homeowner himself. This option is especially worthwhile for those who want to implement a well-planned expert concept themselves and do not want to resort to mass-produced goods.
Construction by third parties
Planned roofs by the expert in turn offer this possibility. Here the customer can express all his wishes and the expert then works out a concept based on these specifications and the local conditions and implements it. The customer has no other tasks to do except for the planning process. This variant is particularly suitable for those who do not trust themselves such a construction project or due to lack of time or lack of the construction of a patio roof can not make themselves. The biggest advantage here is that all the wishes of the homeowner can be implemented. However, this is also the most expensive option.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”terrace roofs” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Terraces and Roof Gardens of Paris
- 0.2 Living Roofs
- 0.3 From The Terrace
- 0.4 150 Best Terrace and Balcony Ideas
- 0.5 Cyprus Roof Terrace (20 Deep-House Tunes)
- 0.6 ULAND Artificial Boxwood Panels Hedges & Screens for Terraces, Balconies, Roof Decks, Pool Surrounds...
- 0.7 Rooftop and Terrace Gardens: A step-by-step guide to creating a modern and stylish space
- 0.8 Pacha Ibiza : Roof Terrace Vibe Vol. 2
- 0.9 Architecture Roof Terrace Supplies Skyscraper Travel Umbrella,Sturdy UV Protection Waterproof...
- 0.10 La Roof
- 0.11 Living Roofs
- 0.12 Terraces and Roof Gardens of Paris
- 0.13 Cyprus Roof Terrace (20 Deep-House...
- 0.14 150 Best Terrace and Balcony Ideas
- 0.15 Cyprus Roof Terrace (20 Deep-House...
- 0.16 ULAND Artificial Boxwood Panels Hedges &...
- 0.17 Rooftop and Terrace Gardens: A...
- 0.18 Pacha Ibiza : Roof Terrace Vibe Vol. 2
- 0.19 Architecture Roof Terrace Supplies...
- 0.20 La Roof
- 1 Terrace roofing Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API