10 Best iron tablets of 2019
- Nature Made Iron 65 mg., 365 Tablets
- High potency iron vitamin for iron deficiency; boosts energy by helping to fight fatigue in users with low iron levels
- Unique formula; The only iron supplement brand with the highest level of Vitamin C to help improve iron absorption
- Easy on the stomach and less constipation
- Only iron supplement brand that contains carbonyl iron-Provides gradual and gentle iron absorption which may minimize common side effects
- Gluten Free, Vegan Certified, free of all major food allergens
- Color derived from Natural Source - No Synthetic Dyes
- No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Starch. Gluten Free
- Vital for red blood cell formation
- Helps support collagen production
- May help with iron-deficiency anemia
- Ferrous sulfate 325mg tablets
- 65mg of elemental iron
- Film coated
- CONVENIENT TABLET FORM - Get North America's best selling iron supplement in tablet form Floradix Iron Tablets are a convenient way to help prevent iron deficiency anemia
- NOURISHING AND SUPPORTING - Floradix helps fight back against iron deficiency by promoting the formation of healthy red blood cells
- NON CONSTIPATING - This special formula with added herbs and fruit juices is non constipating and easily absorbed! Unlike other iron supplements, Floradix tablets are Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegetarian, and Dairy Free
- SMALL TABLET, TAMPER PROOF PACKAGING - Our special tamper proof packaging ensures that your iron supplement does not fall into the hands of your baby or loved one. Small tablet is easy to ingest
- WITH ADDED B VITAMINS AND C - Floradix tablets have added B12, B6, B1, and B2 vitamins as well as Vitamin C
- Contains (1) bottle of (120) tablets of Feosol Ferrous Sulfate Iron, an iron supplement. High potency Feosol Original uses ferrous sulfate, a time tested form of iron. Each tablet contains 65mg of iron, which provides 360% of the Recommended Daily Value of iron.
- Use Feosol Original, a high potency iron supplement. Athletes, young women, pregnant women, vegetarians, and seniors may be at risk for low levels of iron. Consult a physician to see if Feosol iron supplements may be right for you.
- Poor dietary intake may lead to iron deficiency anemia, fatigue & low energy. As of 2000, iron deficiency anemia affected 2-8% of males aged 12 to 15, 1-3% of males aged 16 to 69, 10-14% of females aged 12 to 49, and 5-12% of females aged 50 to 69.
- For people with anemia or iron deficiency, using Feosol iron supplement, a high potency iron, may help support your body 's absorption of iron.
- Feosol is the #1 pharmacist recommended iron supplement brand.* An excellent source of iron, Feosol tablets provide your body with supplemental iron to support healthy function. Use as directed; keep out of reach of children.
- Slow Release
- Gentle to Your System
- Doctor Preferred Ingredient
- Small Tablet
- The 45 mg of elemental iron in each tablet is equivalent to 142 mg of ferrous sulfate
- Highest Absorption Rate = Smaller Dose & Less Stomach Issues: This is the most bioavailable form of Iron, in its natural Ionic form. The increased bioavailability allows you to take smaller doses and avoid stomach irritation or constipation. The liquid form also allows it to be immediately absorbed through the intestine without any work by the stomach.
- Vegan, Earth-Sourced Minerals: This product is Vegan certified and comprised of natural earth-sourced minerals. The Iron minerals are in their natural ionic form, maintaining their electrical charge and ready for the bloodstream.
- Best Value: Not only do we offer the most potent and bioavailable form, we offer the best value with 140 servings per bottle. Other Liquid Iron supplements offer only 25 servings per bottle.
- Best Iron Supplement for Women & Vegans: Our Ionic Iron is especially suited for women - including expectant, pregnant, nursing, lactating, menstruating, and active women! It is also great for Men & Vegans looking to increase Iron levels missing from the diet.
- 3rd Party Test & Produced In cGMP Certified Facility: All of our products are 3rd party tested by the most stringent labs and proudly produced in the USA in FDA regulated facilities that are cGMP certified.
- Iron is a necessary component of hemoglobin, the oxygen carrier in the blood*
- Iron supports energy utilization and normal red blood cell production*
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Ingredients: Dried Ferrous Sulfate 205 mg (equivalent to 325 mg Liquid Ferrous Sulfate which provides 65 mg elemental Iron per tablet), Vegetable Cellulose, Crospovidone. Contains <2% of: Maltodextrin, Silica, triacetin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
- Gluten free
- High potency formula
- Gentle on your system
Iron tablets guide
Iron is an important trace element in the human body. It promotes the healthy formation of red blood cells and supports normal oxygen transport. The body also needs iron for the energy metabolism. Certain people have an increased daily requirement for minerals iron.
The risk group includes, for example, older people who no longer receive enough iron-containing food. Vegans and vegetarians are also persons who, due to the meatless diet, have a high need for supplementation with the trace element iron. Girls and women lose blood during the period. This group is also good at iron deficiency iron tablets compensate. Active people also have a need to catch up on iron because of their activities. For persons with a weakened immune system and physical stress, the additional supply of the trace element is also very important.
What happens in the body after taking iron tablets?
First, the mineral is transported to the liver. It then enters the blood and body cells. The absorption in the body is about 15 percent of the absorbed amount. iron tablets get into the stomach after swallowing. The intestinal mucosa absorbs the iron and then sends it into the bloodstream. The same way takes the iron, which in a natural way (via food) enters our body.
Indication of iron tablets
The tablets are used orally for the treatment and prevention of iron deficiency with or without anemia. The tablets substitute the amount of iron missing in the body. On the one hand, the added iron is used for the formation of myoglobin, hemoglobin and enzymes. On the other hand, it is stored in the liver, for example. iron tablets are a first-choice drug when women, children or men have an increased need for this important trace element. The iron tablets can be taken easily and everywhere conveniently and are precisely dosed. They are easy to transport. The active ingredient is highly stable in this dosage form. Iron tablets are commercially available in different dosages and for different target groups.
Iron tablets for vegans / vegetarians
Vihado iron capsules high-dose: iron tablets vegan
The austerity package with the 90 high-dose iron tablets is enough for daily use of one tablet almost three months. The tablets without gelatin coating are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. They contain no magnesium stearate and no magnesium salts. The dose of 20mg of iron in one tablet meets the daily needs of people from almost all risk groups. In addition to iron, the tablets also contain different vitamins,
Iron tablets for children promote mental development and strengthen the immune system
For the growth of the body cells and the development of blood pigment children need a lot of iron.
Vitabay Iron Active supports the function of the immune system and promotes the development of the perception of children and adolescents. Consuming one tablet provides 50mg of pure iron.
The importance of iron for athletic performance
Iron in tablet form has a positive impact on carbohydrate burning and fat burning. If there is not enough iron in the body during sports activities, lactic acid is formed more quickly. Many professional and amateur athletes know the painful sequelae of an early tiring musculature. The mobility is limited and soreness makes itself felt.
fairvital iron tablets support oxygen transport during sports activities. Per unit 14 mg of iron are added to the body. Use of the drug is recommended even in case of persistent fatigue and during menstruation. The tablets are fructose-, lactose- and gluten-free and can also be taken by vegetarians without hesitation.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”iron tablets” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Nature Made Iron 65 mg, 365 Tablets
- 0.2 Vitron-C High Potency Iron Supplement with Vitamin C | 60 Count
- 0.3 Nature Made Iron 65 mg (365 Count, from Ferrous Sulfate) 1 Bottle, 365 Tablets
- 0.4 PlusPharma Ferrous Sulfate 325 mg Tablets, 1000 Count
- 0.5 Floradix Tablets Iron Supplement 120Count XL Size - Supports Red Blood Cell Formation - Vegetarian,...
- 0.6 Feosol Ferrous Sulfate Iron, 120 Count, High Potency Iron Supplement
- 0.7 Slow Fe, High Potency Iron 45 mg, Slow Release - 60 Tablets
- 0.8 Ionic Liquid Iron Supplement - Highest Absorption Rate Allows for Smaller Dose & Less Stomach Issues...
- 0.9 Nature's Bounty Iron 65 Mg.(325 mg Ferrous Sulfate), 100 Tablets
- 0.10 21st Century Slow Release Iron Tablets, 60 Count
- 0.11 Floradix Tablets Iron Supplement...
- 0.12 Slow Fe, High Potency Iron 45 mg, Slow...
- 0.13 Nature Made Iron 65 mg, 365 Tablets
- 0.14 PlusPharma Ferrous Sulfate 325 mg...
- 0.15 Floradix Tablets Iron Supplement...
- 0.16 Feosol Ferrous Sulfate Iron, 120 Count,...
- 0.17 Slow Fe, High Potency Iron 45 mg, Slow...
- 0.18 Ionic Liquid Iron Supplement - Highest...
- 0.19 Nature's Bounty Iron 65 Mg.(325 mg...
- 0.20 21st Century Slow Release Iron Tablets,...
- 1 Iron tablets guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-17 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API