10 Best vitamin C of 2019
- Includes 60 individual serving-size packets (0.32 oz. each) of Emergen-C Super Orange flavor fizzy drink mix
- Helps support the immune system with Vitamin C and other antioxidants (2) with B Vitamins and electrolytes*
- Vitamin drink mix is a powder that dissolves quickly in water; it's fizzy, refreshing and caffeine-free
- Utilizes a revolutionary method of enhanced Vitamin C delivery, Liposomal Encapsulation Technology, designed to help your body absorb more Vitamin C
- Perfect Vitamin C to support a healthy immune system. Vitamin C can assist with muscle repair for those with active lifestyles
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from the damage caused by harmful freeradicals
- Vitamin C supports collagen production for healthier, firmer skin
- Vegan, Non GMO. Formula contains NO: Gluten, Dairy, Sugar, or Hexane. Zone/Paleo Diet Friendly. To take: Squeeze packet into 1 to 3 ounces of water or a favorite cool beverage and consume in one gulp. The product will not dissolve
- SUSTAINED RELEASE: NOW Vitamin C-1000 was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of vitamin C, known for its vital role in the immune system*
- WITH ROSE HIPS: Added source of vitamin C!
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Vegan/Vegetarian, Quality GMP Assured, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- From America's # 1 Gummy Vitamin Brand
- Supports Immune health with as much Vitamin C as 10 tangerines
- The only gummy vitamin brand with Clinically Proven Absorption 
- Contains NO high-fructose corn syrup, NO artificial sweeteners, NO gluten, NO dairy and NO synthetic (FD&C) dyes
- Winner of the 2018 ChefsBest Best Taste Award. The ChefsBest Award for Best Taste is awarded to the brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs.
- Includes 30 individual serving-size packets (0.33 oz. each) of Emergen-C Immune+ Super Orange flavor powder drink mix
- Enhanced immune support formula delivers 1,000 IU (25 mcg) Vitamin D plus 1,000 mg Vitamin C*
- Immune supplement is packed with key nutrients and antioxidants (2)*, it also has a proprietary complex with beta-glucans and arabinogalactans
- Daily dietary supplement is made with natural flavors and contains no artificial sweeteners
- Vitamin drink mix dissolves quickly in water, it's fizzy, refreshing and caffeine-free
- VITAMIN C: Essential for growth and tissue repair, C vitamin promotes vision health, periodontal health and collagen, bone and cartilage formation
- BONE STRENGTH: This RAW, food created vitamin C provides heart health support, immune system support, bone support, skin health, eye health, and memory & concentration
- PROBIOTICS AND ENZYMES: Our plant based b-12 vitamin includes a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend for digestive support and vegetable blend for additional nutritional support
- VEGAN VITAMIN C: Our real food vegan C vitamin is RAW, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and non-GMO with No Binders or Fillers
- Effervescent formula in tasty Orange Flavor. Add to your favorite beverage.
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C per tablet to support your immune system
- High in antioxidants (Vitamins A, C & E) and excellent source of Zinc, Selenium, and Manganese
- Proprietary Herbal Blend including Echinacea & Ginger
- Gluten Free
- Includes 30 individual serving-size packets (0.14 oz. each) of Emergen-C Electro Mix Lemon-Lime flavor powder drink mix
- Electrolyte replacement beverage helps restore key nutrients including potassium, magnesium and calcium
- Electrolyte drink mix helps replace fluids lost during physical activity
- Add a packet of Emergen-C Electro Mix to 1 liter of water for a restoring, thirst-quenching sports drink
- Made with natural fruit flavors and free of sugar, sodium and gluten
- Best Vitamin C featuring Quali -C provides a brand of ascorbic acid manufactured in Scotland prized for its quality and reliability
- Vitamin C is essential to the biosynthesis of the metabolic facilitator L-carnitine, the neurotransmitter norepinephrine, and the main connective tissue in the body, collagen
- Ascorbic acid is invaluable to the body for its role as an electron donor, supporting numerous metabolic enzymes in addition to enhancing the body's total antioxidant potential
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- Label images may vary
- 1000mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) per serving
- 300 tablets, a 10 month supply (taken daily at listed serving size)
- No artificial colors, flavors or chemical preservatives
- Vegan and gluten free
- Discover the certificate of analysis for this product by scanning your bottle code using the Amazon app
Vitamin C Guide
Vitamin C is found in many foods, especially vegetables and fruits. Very much vitamin C contain citrus fruits immediately after harvest. But also in cabbage and sauerkraut to find a lot vitamin C , The bush plum, Camu camu and the acerola cherry are the fruits with the highest vitamin C Salary.
It should be noted that when cooking the content of the vitamin C in the food decreases significantly. When cooking, the molecules disintegrate first, so theoretically more vitamin C may be contained in a crude state. If you cook it too long, however, the vitamin is destroyed.
The need for vitamin C for a healthy adult is about 100 mg / day. Of course, this is only an average, as opinions differ widely. This value is covered for example by two apples, three potatoes, or a portion of sauerkraut. Thus, a normal, balanced diet is ideal to get enough Vitamin C. Excessive amounts are excreted by the body in the form of urine and sometimes a supply of 5000 mg / day is considered harmless. Too much vitamin C to endanger his health is therefore rather unlikely.
Discovery of Vitamin C.
Vitamin C was discovered by the disease scurvy. This has, among other things, the symptoms of muscle atrophy, dizziness, bleeding gums etc. In the past, scurvy was the leading cause of death on sea voyages. In the 18th century, this disease was examined by a ship’s doctor on the basis of twelve sailors. It turned out that there was a rapid improvement in the consumption of citrus fruits. At the end of the 18th century, food rations at sea were supplemented with lemon juice, sauerkraut and malt. The actual discovery and isolation of vitamin C happened only at the beginning of the 20th century and here the vitamin was only given its name as vitamin. In fact, in 1931, the substance called vitamin C was isolated and identified in association with scurvy. The term vitamin consists of vita for „life“ and amine for „amino group“. In fact, vitamin C contains no amino group at all, but the name has remained until today.
Today, vitamin C is found in many natural products, but also in many industrially produced foods. For example, it is used in many foods as a preservative. In addition, vitamin C can be used for the color change, for example, to brighten naturally cloudy apple juice. When used with fats, this prevents them from becoming rancid.
As mentioned above, vitamin C is found in many fruits and vegetables. But there are also vitamin C in artificial form, for example, contained in tablets, or vitamin C capsules. Due to a lot of advertising it is suggested that you should add extra Dietary supplementsto take care of his health. However, the fact is that one does not suffer from vitamin C deficiency in a balanced diet. An extra dose of vitamin C will not harm your body unless you overdo it. Vitamin C supplements are so well available again to any drugstore, pharmacy and grocery store. In addition, there are a variety of online shops where the in different sized doses and packs are available.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”vitamin C” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Emergen-C (60 Count, Super Orange Flavor, 2 Month Supply) Dietary Supplement Fizzy Drink Mix with...
- 0.2 Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C - 30 Packets 1,000 mg Vitamin C Per Packet
- 0.3 NOW Supplements, Vitamin C-1000 Sustained Release, 250 Tablets
- 0.4 Vitafusion Power C Gummy Vitamins, 150 Count Vitamin C Gummies (Packaging May Vary), Absolutely...
- 0.5 Emergen-C Immune+ (30 Count, Super Orange Flavor) System Support Dietary Supplement Fizzy Drink Mix...
- 0.6 Garden of Life Vitamin C - Vitamin Code Raw C Vitamin Whole Food Supplement, Vegan, 120 Capsules
- 0.7 Vitamin C 1000mg - Airborne Zesty Orange Effervescent Tablets (30 count in a box), Gluten-Free...
- 0.8 Emergen-C ElectroMix Electrolyte Replacement (Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, 30-Count 0.14 oz. Packets)
- 0.9 Doctor's Best Vitamin C with Quali-C 1000 mg, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Sourced from...
- 0.10 Amazon Elements Vitamin C 1000mg, Vegan, 300 Tablets, 10 month supply
- 0.11 Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C - 30 Packets...
- 0.12 Garden of Life Vitamin C - Vitamin Code...
- 0.13 Vitafusion Power C Gummy Vitamins, 150...
- 0.14 Vitafusion Power C Gummy Vitamins, 150...
- 0.15 Emergen-C Immune+ (30 Count, Super...
- 0.16 Garden of Life Vitamin C - Vitamin Code...
- 0.17 Vitamin C 1000mg - Airborne Zesty Orange...
- 0.18 Emergen-C ElectroMix Electrolyte...
- 0.19 Doctor's Best Vitamin C with Quali-C...
- 0.20 Amazon Elements Vitamin C 1000mg, Vegan,...
- 1 Vitamin C Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API