10 Best Vitamin K of 2019
- Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. Our standards are what set us apart, and our quality is what keeps us stocking pantries, fridges and freezers with the best natural and organic 365 Everyday Value products every day.
- Supports bone health.
- 100% daily value Vitamin K per tablet.
- Certified Vegan.
- FULL SPECTRUM COMPLEX VITAMIN K SUPPLEMENT: Provides both Vitamin K1 and two forms of Vitamin K2, Vitamin K2 MK4 (Menatetrenone-4) and Vitamin K2 MK7 (Menaquinone-7).
- HIGHEST QUALITY FORMULA: Best ingredients available. Manufactured at FDA cGMP registered facility.
- HIGHLY REGARDED AND RECOGNIZED: Our Products Have Been Consistently Recommended By The Foremost Nutritional Scientists Like Nobel Prize Winner, Dr. Linus Pauling.
- BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: Since 1960, Bronson has been providing families with the highest quality products and finest customer service available. This 50+ year heritage speaks for itself.
- WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There's no risk when you order now!
- Transports calcium to your bones
- Helps maintain a healthy heart and arterial elasticity
- Supports bone density already within normal ranges
- Complete Vitamin K complex is easily absorbed for maximum results
- Features the most bioavailable types of Vitamin K1 and K2, which can be sustained in the body for 24 hours
- Vitamin K plays a critical role in maintaining healthy bone density by facilitating the transport of calcium from the bloodstream into the bone
- It is also required by calcium-regulating proteins in the arteries
- As people age, even a subclinical vitamin K deficiency can pose risks to the vascular system
- Includes the most bioavailable forms of vitamin K1 and K2
- Vitamin k-2 100mcg 100 vcaps by now foods
- NOWSUPPVitamin-Vitamins- 100VCAPS
- Now foods product upc : 733739009906
- Vitamin K: K1 formula intended to help with normal, healthy blood clotting & bone structure support
- Essential Function: Vitamin K is a key factor in protein synthesis within the body
- Backup Support: This form of Vitamin K can be converted in the body to Vitamin K2 MK-4 when needed
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, Vegan & Lab Verified for purity & identity
- Customers Say: "This is my second bottle from this company. I am very happy with this purchase!"
- ✔ BENEFITS: Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 (MK7) plays a critical role in directing calcium where it belongs and away from where it doesn't belong.*
- ✔ QUALITY: Soy-Free, Non-GMO Verified MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 sourced from only Chickpea. NOTE: As of Feb. 2017 this product no longer contains Carrageenan❤
- ✔ ENHANCED ABSORPTION: Vitamin K2 is fat soluble and difficult for the body to absorb if not taken with a fat. To help enhance absorption we blend our Vtiamin K2 with Coconut Oil. Note: Capsules may appear "cloudy" from the Coconut Oil inside our softgel.
- ✔ PATENT FORMULA: Featuring MenaQ7 a patent form of MK7 that has been proven to accumulate in the bloodstream longer than MK4 and absorb 10x faster than Vitamin K1*
- 2-in-1 SUPPORT: 5000 IU (125mcg) of Vitamin D3 & 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 MK-7 for bone health, muscle function and energy support.*
- BETTER THAN THE REST: The only Non-GMO Verified, Vegan Certified, 100% Plant Based Vitamin K2+D3 available. Free of Animal Ingredients such as Lanolin and Bovine.
- 2 PATENT INGREDIENTS: Featuring Vitashine D3 - a patent, plant based form of Vitamin D3 from Lichen and MenaQ7 - a patent form of MK7 from Chickpea.
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION: Vitamin K2 & D3 are both fat soluble and difficult for the body to absorb if not taken with a fat. To help enhance absorption we blend our product with Coconut Oil.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: All Sports Research (SR) Vitamins & Supplements come with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee (See below for details).^
- We are the manufacturer and the only authorized seller of this product
- This product has been made with the highest quality ingredients available
- Over 40 years in business and 19 million customers served
- VITAMIN K2: This K vitamin contains 100mcg RAW MK7 (Vitamin K2) from Natto plus Vitamin K1 and K2 as MK4
- PROBIOTICS AND ENZYMES: Our vegan vitamin K supplement includes a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend for digestive support
- OMEGA-RICH: Fat-soluble Vitamin K is delivered in a whole food base of cold-pressed omega-rich chia and flax seed oil for improved absorption
- NATURAL COFACTORS: Vitamin Code vitamin k capsules include a RAW Veggie Mineral Blend of 17 organically grown vegetables & 75 ancient soil based alkalizing trace minerals containing natural cofactors
- VEGAN VITAMIN: Our real food K2 supplement is RAW, Vegan, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free with No Binders or Fillers
Vitamin K Guide
In addition to the Vtaminen A, D and E, it is also at Vitamin K a so-called fat-soluble vitamin, which we absorb primarily through the diet. Among other things, this vitamin is an important factor for a well-functioning blood clotting and metabolism. In a correspondingly varied and healthy diet is a Vitamin K Lack virtually excluded.
The health aspects of Vitamin K
As mentioned above, is Vitamin K an important vitamin for blood clotting. The reason is that Vitamin K among others, has its share of the production of protein. The main task is to activate the inactive precursors of coagulation factors in the liver. In people with an acute vitamin K deficiency, this process is disrupted, which among other things increases the risk of blood clots. Subsequently, vitamin K is also essential for the bones and connective tissue in the human body. Similar to Vitamin Dit ensures a robustness of the bones and minimizes the risk of a bone fracture or even worse diseases such as osteoporosis, if present.
The daily vitamin K requirement
If you want to meet your vitamin K needs – between 65 and 80 micrograms – you will not have to worry about a healthy diet with lots of vegetables. Especially the foods spinach, parsley, champignons or brussels sprouts are very good suppliers of vitamin K and can even meet their needs with appropriate portions. If you’re not the big fan of green vegetables, you do not need to panic, because vitamin K is also present in many other foods. These include, among others
– Milk or
However, it should be said that there are differences here as well. Especially when the green vegetables are exposed to bright light for a longer period of time, they lose a large amount of vitamin K. Normally, this balanced diet is sufficient. In individual cases or in patients who are already affected by osteoporosis or severe bleeding tendency, the additional administration of dietary supplements containing vitamin K may be recommended by the doctor. However, this intake should take place only after an appropriate consultation with the responsible doctor.
Few people suffer from vitamin K deficiency
As long as the diet is not too one-sided or wrong, increased worries of lacking vitamin K are not necessary. In some cases, however, there is also a deficiency, although much green vegetables and other vitamin K rich foods are consumed. In many cases, a connection between the intake of certain medications and a vitamin K deficiency can be established here. Vitamin K deficiencies are not uncommon in people who are on medication for their cancer or after long-term antibiotic treatment. As a „healthy“ person, the risk of such a deficiency is rather low, as already mentioned. The vitamin K deficiency is subsequently a phenomenon that occurs mostly in the baby age. It therefore makes sense to give his newborn an additional vitamin K drop during the first time, as the proportion of vitamin K and its production by the intestinal flora is not yet sufficient.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Vitamin K” max=”1″]
- 0.1 365 Everyday Value, Vitamin K 120mcg, 100 ct
- 0.2 Vitamin K Triple Play (Vitamin K2 MK7 / Vitamin K2 MK4 / Vitamin K1) Full Spectrum Complex Vitamin K...
- 0.3 Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2 Complex 90 softgels
- 0.4 Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2 Complex Softgels, 150 Count
- 0.5 NOW Supplements, Vitamin K-2 100 mcg, 100 Veg Capsules
- 0.6 Solaray® Vitamin K-1 100mcg | Healthy Bone Structure, Blood Clotting, Protein Synthesis Support |...
- 0.7 Vitamin K2 (as MK7) with Organic Coconut Oil for better absorption | Made with clinically proven...
- 0.8 Vitamin K2 + D3 with Organic Coconut Oil for Better Absorption | 2-in-1 Support for Your Heart,...
- 0.9 Puritans Pride Vitamin K 100 mcg Tablets, 100 Count
- 0.10 Garden of Life Vitamin K - Vitamin Code Raw K Complex Whole Food Vitamin Supplement, Vegan, 60...
- 0.11 Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2...
- 0.12 Vitamin K Triple Play (Vitamin K2 MK7 /...
- 0.13 Puritans Pride Vitamin K 100 mcg...
- 0.14 Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2...
- 0.15 NOW Supplements, Vitamin K-2 100 mcg,...
- 0.16 Solaray® Vitamin K-1 100mcg | Healthy...
- 0.17 Vitamin K2 (as MK7) with Organic Coconut...
- 0.18 Vitamin K2 + D3 with Organic Coconut Oil...
- 0.19 Puritans Pride Vitamin K 100 mcg...
- 0.20 Garden of Life Vitamin K - Vitamin Code...
- 1 Vitamin K Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API