10 Best Wool Detergent of 2019
- MAXIMUM RESULTS: You can now perfectly clean your favorite wool sweater without worrying about damaging the natural fiber. The soft detergent is safe for all kinds of cashmere, wool and silk and it will reduce prickliness and wet wool smell so you can keep your fabric clean and fresh.
- FOR EVERY NATURAL FIBER: The Alparino wool wash is suitable for every natural fiber fabric, coarse and soft wool so you can rest assured that it is safe for woolskin, sheepskin, alpaca, mohair, wool and possum blends and more.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This woolskin wash is made with the best quality natural ingredients so it can give you maximum results.
- NATURAL FORMULA: The safe, natural and eco-friendly wool wash is fresh, pure and perfectly safe for you. This laundry detergent will not cause any irritation or discomfort and it is suitable for sensitive skin.
- BEAUTIFUL SCENT: The Alparino wool wash is not only safe for your skin and super-effective, but it also has a pleasant scent that will keep you feeling refreshed every time you wear your favorite sweater. The natural laundry detergent has a lemon myrtle scent that is very subtle so that everyone will love it.
- RECOMMENDED by the worlds leading outerwear manufacturers. Granger's Made in England Since 1937
- GENTLY Cleans and Removes Odors / Maximizes Breathability
- Adds Natural Cedar Extracts to Repel Moths
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- If you don't absolutely love your Granger's product, please send it back for a full refund.
- Water-based, Fluorocarbon / VOC free and Bluesign Certified Environmentally Friendly
- New larger more economical size bottle.
- Perwoll Liquid detergent is ideal for washing woolens and other delicate items such as linens and silks.
- Rinses clean.
- Also suitable for hand washing.
- 1.5 Liter bottle, use between 80 - 120 ml. per washload.
- Woolite Gentle Cycle with Color Renew smooths fibers, removes pilling & fuzz, and revives colors
- Keeps the clothes you love looking like new even after 30 washes
- A caring laundry detergent for all your clothes that doesn't cause fading, shrinking or stretching
- Designed for use in both regular and high-efficiency machines
- Ultimate protection for clothes with refreshing Sparkling Falls scent
- Is it new? No, its washed in Studio by Tide. Delicates
- Trims down stray fibers to help improve quality of garments
- A gentle clean designed especially for silk, wool, lace
- Protects from discoloration, pilling, and fading
- Works with HE and standard machines
- Color Protection for Brilliant Colors
- Gentle Fabric Care Using Wheat Protein
- Fiber Protection Components to Minimize Matting
- Excellent Cleaning Results
- Highly Concentrated, Gives you up to 37 Wash Loads
- TRAVEL SIZE: No more expensive hotel laundry service, quickly, safely, and easily wash clothes right from the convenience of your hotel sink (or bath tub)
- PREMEASURED + EASY TO USE: Simply add 1 packet to wash 2-3 garments in a sink, or 3-4 packets for a resort sized stacking washer. Can also be used in sinks, bathtubs, collapsible basins, or washing machines
- ALL FABRIC TYPES: SinkSuds is safe enough for all water temperatures and fabrics and will not shrink, stretch, or fade clothing; it's even gentle enough for use with delicates or baby clothing!
- TSA COMPLIANT: Meets the 3-1-1 TSA guidelines for carry-ons, and easily fits in your backpack, gym bag, duffel, purse or diaper bag. Perfect for vacation, business trips, cruises, backpacking adventures, international or domestic travel, or any extended hotel stay, etc.
- INCLUDES: 8 - 0.25 fl oz sink packets of SinkSuds; phosphate free and biodegradable
- MP3 Music
- Allergen free nontoxic formula with antibacterial
- Adds scent while removing odor
- Ideal for mini wardrobes and bedding
- Safely and effectively cleans wool and cashmere
- Preserves natural lanolin oils, keeping yarns soft
- Kookaburra Wash With Tea Tree Oil and Lanolin
- Original wool wash formula with slight floral scent
- Softens and prolongs life of your delicate garments
- Hypoallergenic and safe for use for those with detergent sensitivity
- Down (pillows, sleeping bags, comforters)
Wool detergent guide
For every type of laundry, there is an extra detergent, which then many consumers are overwhelmed. One of these detergents is that Wool Detergent Many use it only for high-temperature laundry.
Wool detergent can do a lot
It can do that Wool Detergent be taken from 30 to 95 degrees, but not for wool and silk. Thus, coloreds can be washed with it, but by the composition here, the color can be washed out quickly. It does not matter if it is a liquid one Wool Detergent , in the form of tabs or powder. Only liquid detergent is high-dose, so take less here. Otherwise, the laundry can be washed out quickly and in addition, the overdose is harmful to the environment. The effect as before, that the Washing machineoverflows, there is no more. Today, the detergents do not foam so much anymore, which of course is also good for the environment. The difference of Wool Detergent and mild detergent is also that bleach, which is less present in detergent for fine laundry. This also applies to coloreds, which has longer, more beautiful colors. In normal Wool Detergent For example, colors can fade faster, and soiling is often not as strong here. Because even for this purpose, the bleaching agent is added so that the wool detergent then removes greasy and other heavy soiling. So this detergent can be used for all laundry, especially if it is very dirty. For less soiled laundry is often enough already a mild detergent. This then not only the environment, but also the clothes. Thus, each detergent has its authorization, which can be cleaned with the wool detergent more laundry. Low dosage then also distinguishes the wool detergent.
Liquid as tabs or powder
This is up to every consumer, and many people still swear by powder. Often this is also cheaper and above all fertile. For tabs, of course, the yield is lower, because here the dosage is prescribed by the manufacturer equal. However, these tabs are also easier and faster to use. Liquid detergent should always be used sparingly, with the same washing results as powders or tabs. So a difference could not be determined in many tests, this was also a result. Another thing was that certain brands were not much better in the result, as so-called noname products. Which manufacturer hides behind this can be determined by the product number. The detergents from the discounters performed just as well as from well-known manufacturers. So based on the price, the quality can not be determined, even if that looks different in advertising. Of course, there is a lot more to pay attention to when it comes to dosing, because there are still quite normal washing powder, which is then also offered in huge containers. Otherwise, almost all wool detergents in the dosage are low, so highly concentrated. Therefore, the dosage instructions should be followed, because much does not improve anything here. Otherwise, wool detergent can be used for almost all laundry, even if it is heavily soiled. Likewise, there are optical brighteners in the wool detergent, which then just some stains are no longer visible. Therefore, this detergent is not suitable for certain types of substances, as they do not tolerate brighteners.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Wool Detergent” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Alparino Wool Wash. Gentle and Natural Laundry Detergent for Cashmere, Wool, Alpaca and Sheepskin
- 0.2 Granger's Merino Wool Wash / 10 oz/Made in England
- 0.3 Perwoll for Wool & Delicates 1.5 L Bottle by Perwoll
- 0.4 Woolite Clean & Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, 66 Loads, 100oz, Regular & HE Washers, Gentle Cycle,...
- 0.5 Tide Studio Liquid Laundry Detergent
- 0.6 Miele Care Collection HE Wool Care for Woolens, Delicates and Silks - 50.72 Fluid Ounces (1.5...
- 0.7 SinkSuds Travel Laundry Detergent Liquid Soap + Odor Eliminator for All Fabrics Including Delicates,...
- 0.8 Kookaburra
- 0.9 The Laundress - Wool & Cashmere Shampoo, Cedar, Allergen-Free, Adds Scent & Removes Odor, 16 fl oz,...
- 0.10 Kookaburra Wash (16-Ounce)
- 0.11 Miele Care Collection HE Wool Care for...
- 0.12 The Laundress - Wool & Cashmere Shampoo,...
- 0.13 Granger's Merino Wool Wash / 10 oz/Made...
- 0.14 Woolite Clean & Care Liquid Laundry...
- 0.15 Tide Studio Liquid Laundry Detergent
- 0.16 Miele Care Collection HE Wool Care for...
- 0.17 SinkSuds Travel Laundry Detergent Liquid...
- 0.18 Kookaburra
- 0.19 The Laundress - Wool & Cashmere Shampoo,...
- 0.20 Kookaburra Wash (16-Ounce)
- 1 Wool detergent guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API