10 Best air cleaner of 2019
- 3-IN-1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME - True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS - UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS - Pre-filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- REDUCES ODORS - Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- QUIET OPERATION - The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air could produce a kind of air pollutant-Ozone, which is especially harmful for the children and Asthma sufferers. Levoit air purifiers never use these for 100% Ozone free
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99.97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. The 3-in-1 filtration system effectively improves indoor air quality so you can enjoy fresh air at home
- Ultra-Silent Operation: Filters the air with the lowest noise level as quiet as 25dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 4 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. Unique size and contemporary design make the Levoit air purifier suitable for small or medium-sized rooms, like offices and dorms
- Night Light: Choose between two brightness settings at night to help you see in the evening or turn the light off entirely to create your ideal sleep environment for an undisturbed slumber
- 100% OZONE FREE: Unlike some other brands, Levoit air purifiers are always 100% ozone-free, never using the UV-C light and anion purification methods that cause harm to children and people with asthma
- HIGHER EFFICIENCY FOR LARGE ROOM: With Honeycomb activated carbon HEPA filter, the purify efficiency is 30% higher and purify speed is 30% faster than other ordinary air cleaner, air change 4. 5 times per hour for 360 sq. ft. room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
- SMART FILTER LIFE: With smart scientific algorithm, our air purifier can calculate the real filter life according to the filter's situation, not just simply define the filter's life with a few months, thus help to save money
- AUTO MODE: With a cutting edge smart sensor, the air purifier can automatically adjust between 3 fan speed settings in response to real-time air quality readings
- QUIET AS RUSTLING LEAVES: Filter the air with a noise level of 27 dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night time operation
- CADR rated for 360 square feet room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
- HEPA AIR PURIFIER FROM HONEYWELL: Recommended for x-large rooms (465 sq. ft.) this air purifier help capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors; 3 air cleaning levels plus Turbo Clean setting
- REDUCE ALLERGENS: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Using an air purifier that helps remove allergens from the air may help you breathe easier, so you can enjoy sleeping & relaxing more comfortably in your home
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use Certified HEPA filters in your air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers don't just freshen air, but remove airborne particles to improve air quality. Product Dimensions (LxWxH)- 20.8 x 10.83 x 22.38 inches
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta
- DESTROY AIR POLLUTANTS - Eliminates home air pollutants like dust mites, mold spores, bacteria, allergens, odors, pet dander, viruses, smoke, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Our 6-in-1 air filter system destroys particles you can't see, with a true HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns and a UV-C light that can be turned on to kill even smaller viruses or bacteria.
- RELIEVE ALLERGIES & ASTHMA SYMPTOMS - The Hathaspace air purifier is a great solution for common allergy and asthma symptoms like runny nose, congestion, shortness of breath, and sneezing. Feel the difference right away.
- CONTROL PET HAIR, ODORS, & SMOKE - If your home is suffering from uncontrollable pet dander (dogs or cats), unpleasant odors, or smoke (smokers or kitchen cooking), our air purifier has you covered. Both an air cleaner and odor eliminator, our air filters capture it all. Features an ionizer that can be separately turned on to target even the most stubborn odors.
- SMART AIR QUALITY SENSOR - Your home air quality is always changing. Our air purifier features a fully automatic mode, using an advanced air quality sensor system to monitor air quality and adjust the fan speed in real-time. The interface will continuously diagnose your air and display the air quality level (green, yellow, red).
- PURIFY LARGE ROOMS - Recommended for small to large size living rooms. In an average 350 sq. ft. room, our air purifier will completely exchange and replace the air 2 times per hour. The ideal large room home air purifier for allergies and pets.
- True-HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- 3 Stage cleaning, removes a range of allergens: dust, cigarette smoke, pollen, odors, pet dander, mold spores and organic chemicals. CFM (Sleep / Low / Med / High / Turbo) : 35.31 / 70.63 / 91.82 / 123.60 / 240.14
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants - with no harmful ozone
- Delivered air flow :236 CFM, decibels : 27.8 . Smart Sensor gauges the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night-time operation
- No remote control . CADR rated for 360 sq. ft. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, baby nurseries and offices
- 【Upgraded Silent and powerful Design】360°Purification Performance makes the air circulates faster, enhancing the air clearing efficiency. Upgraded Low noise version air purifier to make sure you enjoy a high quality sleeping.
- 【High Quality HEPA Filter】Complete Air Purification. HEPA filter and activated carbon structure, purifies the air and improves your health.
- 【Compact but Powerful】It's small size and modern design make it easy to fit in any small areas or rooms, yet powerful enough to deliver cleaned air 51-150m³/h. No ozone and UV-C light; Noise Level: ≤30dB.
- 【Quick And Easy Operation】One-touch switch equipped with delicate blue LED light, and press the button again to enter into sleep mode to dim light, it will power off 8 hours later automatically. Create the perfect atmosphere in and usable as a soft nightlight.
- 【Replacement Filter Available】Please search "JINPUS Filter" to buy the replacement filter. Filters need to replace every 6 months, no washing. The JINPUS air purifier passed CE RoHS Certification, 1-Year Warranty & Lifetime Support, buy with 100% confidence.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter (attached with Nano Mineral, Cold Catalyst Filter, Photo Catalyst Filter and Molecular Sieve) all in one that clears out airborne particles as small as 0.1 micron.
- CADR RATED 152+ CFM: means that it can purify an area up to 355 square feet (33m²). You will notice the difference within 10 minutes. Most customers choose it for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, restaurants, hotels and also labs.
- SMART CONTROL: Turn on Airthereal's smart control to automatically measure air quality. The unit will select the correct air purification mode according to your environment.
- SLEEP MODE: Enable sleep mode to ensure that the machine runs quietly during nights.
- FILTER CHANGE ALERT: Replace your filter when PM2.5 lights up and keep flashing. Press and hold FAN and TIMER button for 3 sec to reset it.
- AIR PURIFIER WITH TRUE HEPA: Filters 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores, and pet dander. This air purifier filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger air pollution of PM 2.5, helping to improve overall health. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, the elderly, or for anyone wanting to improve the air quality in their home. The perfect gift for parents, office mates and friends.. material_type:Plastic
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AIR CLEANER: 3 Stage Filtration system with Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter remove odors effectively, such as pet, smoking and cooking odors around your living spaces. 100% ozone free, does not use UV or ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant.
- EFFICIENT AIR PURIFICATION: 360-degree air intake and discharge maximize provide fresh and healthy air at all times to give you a cleaner space. Please note: the light cannot be turned off when the machine is running.
- EASY OPERATE & UNIQUE DESIGN: Using this air purifier couldn't be easier as one-button operation turns it on/off and controls the fan speed. The simplism design style means it looks great anywhere and fits almost any place. The low power consumption and low noise make it affordable to run and quiet
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Our fan-favorite 3 years warranty and sincerely customer service is supplied with all of our products. If you encounter any problems or have any questions, be sure to get in touch with us for a reply within 24 hours.
Air purifier advisor
Functions of an air purifier:
On air cleaner can be used if you want to get a clean fresh air. This is beneficial for both health and general well-being. Industry, traffic and other sources are blowing more and more pollutants and particulate matter into the air. These pollutants from the air then penetrate into living or working spaces and often thereby the burden of pollutants inside is higher than in the outdoor area. In a smoker’s household, the burden is even higher than in other households. This problem can be solved by a air cleaner almost fix. Of the air cleaner filters the air and then you get a pure breathing air of up to 99.97 percent. On air cleaner works through a multi-level filter system. Different filters are combined. But first the air gets from one fanattracted. This is followed by coarse filtration through the so-called prefilter. Subsequent to the pre-filtering, the fine filtering is done using a high-efficiency HEPA filter. This filter can filter small particles up to 0.3 microns in size from the air. Then the smell is removed by an active carbon filter. Even bacteria in the air can be eliminated. This works by irradiating the air with UV light and by using a special photocatalytic filter. When all these steps have been taken, the cleaned air is returned to the room. Some air cleaner also have an ionizer. This ionizer generates negatively charged particles. These particles in turn bind the smallest pollutant particles in the air and they are then screened out in the HEPA filter. The size of the device you need depends on the size of the room you have to clean. Of course, the device must be sufficient for the largest room, since one usually has several rooms.
The different filters:
– Activated Carbon Filter: Activated carbon has many pores and a large porous surface. As a result, pollutants easily hang on the surface. It binds cigarette smoke, food smell, furniture fumes and other pollutants
– UV filter: The UV filterdestroys germs and bacteria. Germs are destroyed by ultraviolet light.
– HEPA filter: With the Hepa filter, you can filter smoke and all other suspended matter from the air. Up to 99.9 percent can be easily filtered out and is therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
Some air purifiers have a timer function. This can be adjusted, for example, when he should clean the air and for how long. Another extra in some devices is an air quality sensor. This sensor measures the quality of the air and the device then decides whether the air should be cleaned or not. Depending on how high the pollutant load during the measurement, is cleaned or not. Some devices can also be comfortable with one remote Controlare operated and they have some parental control, which makes it difficult for young children to work on the device. Very great devices even offer air humidification in addition to air purification. This is an advantage in the cold seasons, as the air is dried out by the heating. However, one has to make sure that the humidity is not too high, otherwise it can lead to mold.
Advantages and Disadvantages of an Air Purifier:
– The air is much cleaner and thus the overall well-being is increased.
– Protects against allergies, house dust, cigarette smoke and many other harmful substances.
– Clean air keeps the airways clear.
– Fresh air prevents permanent tiredness.
– Good for allergy sufferers and other sensitive persons
– The walls around the air cleaner attracts the particles of dirt particles and they are dirty.
– Partly ozone is formed, which is harmful to humans.
– The chemical degradation of odor-forming gases creates harmful residues.
What is the use of an air purifier suitable for?
Air purifiers are used both in the private and in the commercial sector. They should be used mainly where great cleanliness plays a role. They can be used to prevent allergies or to make it easier for allergy sufferers to live in the home. Even for asthmatics, it is beneficial if they have clean fresh air to breathe. With an air purifier, things such as odors, mold spores, pet dander, smoke, dust, pollen, fungal spores and mite faeces are filtered out of the air. The air purification is mainly in laboratories, medical practices and hospitals important because the sick people should not be additionally burdened with bad air. But also in offices and workrooms, it is important to provide fresh air, because then you can work better immediately. By cleaning in children’s rooms, children are less at risk of allergies or the like, or existing allergies become more bearable for the little ones. The use of an air cleaner is also advisable in the catering industry, in smoking areas and in industry, since not only the pollution is reduced but also bad odors are eliminated. In principle, you can use an air purifier in all rooms because there is a certain amount of pollution everywhere. However, since other pollutants can be produced by cleaning, you should always weigh where it is really needed.
What should be considered when buying an air purifier?
With an air cleaner you should always pay attention to the quality. Because only good equipment can get the air almost 100 percent clean. It is best if the unit completely circulates and cleans the air approximately twice an hour. Then you usually get a good result. Likewise, one should make sure that the device is sufficient for the rooms you have. If you have larger rooms and the device is designed only for small rooms, then of course you will not get the desired result. So always go out from the biggest room you want to clean. Another issue is the follow-up costs incurred with such a device. With the acquisition costs alone, it is not done and that is often forgotten. For example, it is important here how much power is consumed and how expensive the filters are for the device. For example, if the initial cost of a device are low but the follow-up costs are very high, then it usually pays to purchase a more expensive device with low follow-up costs, because the acquisition costs are only once and the follow-up costs are constantly incurred and can therefore also add up , That means you have to make sure that the air purifier consumes as little power as possible and that the filters that have to be rebuilt cost as little as possible. In addition, you should also wait for the device at regular intervals. For some it may even be possible. Only if all filters and also the fan work properly, then the device works correctly and one can achieve the best possible result.
Difference to an air washer:
An air purifier works with a filter system. The air scrubber, on the other hand, washes the air in the truest sense of the word. Through a roller with perforated slatsInside, water is absorbed and circulated. As a result, the air is humidified and cleaned, because the dirt particles are stuck to the slats and are thus removed from the air.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”air cleaner” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Germ Guardian AC4825 22" 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter Air Purifier for Home, Full Room, UV-C Light Kills...
- 0.2 LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Smokers Allergies and Pets Hair, True HEPA Filter, Quiet in Bedroom,...
- 0.3 LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Large Room with True HEPA Filter, Air Cleaner for Allergies and Pets,...
- 0.4 Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA, PlasmaWave and Odor Reducing Washable AOC Carbon Filter
- 0.5 Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover, 465 sq. Ft, HPA300, Extra-Large Room, Black
- 0.6 Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier, 6-in-1 Large Room Air Cleaner & Deodorizer for Allergies,...
- 0.7 Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA, PlasmaWave and Odor Reducing Carbon Filter
- 0.8 JINPUS Air Purifier Air Cleaner for Home with True HEPA Filter, 2019 Upgraded Design Low Noise...
- 0.9 Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 Purifier 7 in 1 True HEPA Filter Air Cleaner Odor Eliminators for...
- 0.10 MOOKA Air Purifier, Air Cleaner with 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter for Home and Office, Odor Allergies...
- 0.11 Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover,...
- 0.12 LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Large Room...
- 0.13 LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Smokers...
- 0.14 Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True...
- 0.15 Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover,...
- 0.16 Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier,...
- 0.17 Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier with True...
- 0.18 JINPUS Air Purifier Air Cleaner for Home...
- 0.19 Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 Purifier...
- 0.20 MOOKA Air Purifier, Air Cleaner with...
- 1 Air purifier advisor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API