10 Best beeswax of 2019
- . Our natural, and premium filtered yellow beeswax is the highest quality cosmetic grade so you know you are making an effective and safe choice when using it to make your own cosmetics or for a variety of hobby and craft activities!
- Beesworks Beeswax will never go bad! We even offer an 100% Customer Satisfaction Promise.
- Beeswax has amazing antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and healing properties which make it a top choice for melting or chopping it up to create your own lotions, lip balms, creams, waxes, body butters, deodorants, and salves. Beeswax is also rich in Vitamin A which aids in cell turnover and reducing wrinkles and age spots while moisturizing your skin - without clogging up your pores!
- Our Beesworks Beeswax has a subtle fragrance which also makes it great for crafts, such as candle and soap making, lubricants, furniture or boot polish, granite countertop polish, cheese waxing, beard and mustache wax, wax thread, beeswax crayons, envelope seals and more!
- Melting and Softening Details: Beeswax melts at approximately 149 degrees Fahrenheit and softens at approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC White Beeswax Pellets, 100% Natural and Pure Pastilles 1 lb
- PURE WHITE BEESWAX PELLETS: USDA Certified Organic, Free of any Pesticides and other Chemicals - No Added Scents or Preservatives. No Additives.
- LARGE 1 LB BAR: Packaged in a Re sealable Food Grade Stand Up Zipper Pouch.
- USES: Great for DIY Projects like Skin Care Products, Lotions, Candle Making, Furniture Polish and so much more.
- BENEFITS: Certified Organic White Beeswax Pellets Contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing for your skin.
- Our natural, and premium filtered yellow beeswax is the highest quality cosmetic grade so you know you are making an effective and safe choice when using it to make your own cosmetics or for a variety of hobby and craft activities!
- Beesworks Beeswax will never go bad! We even offer an 100% Customer Satisfaction Promise.
- Beeswax has amazing antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and healing properties which make it a top choice for melting or chopping it up to create your own lotions, balms, creams, waxes, body butters, deodorants, and salves. Beeswax is also rich in Vitamin A which aids in cell turnover and reducing wrinkles and age spots while moisturizing your skin - without clogging up your pores!
- Our Beesworks Beeswax has a subtle fragrance which also makes it great for crafts, such as candle and soap making, lubricants, furniture or boot polish, granite countertop polish, beard and mustache wax, wax thread, beeswax crayons, envelope seals and more!
- Bars may weight slightly more or less than 1oz. Total weight will be 6oz or more.
- White Beeswax
- 5 Bars - 1 oz each
- ✔ NATURAL : Premium Quality, Triple Filtered
- ✔ BEE CREATIVE : Perfect for DIY Projects Like Skin Care Products, Lotions, Candle Making, etc.
- ✔ SOOTHES & SOFTENS : Stakich Beeswax Protects Skin From Dehydration
- 100% PURE Beeswax By White Naturals - Made in the USA, Premium Quality, Cosmetic Grade, Grade A Pellets - Pesticide Free, Chemicals Free
- Reap the multiple benefits of a MOTHER NATURE'S PREMIUM GIFT: 16oz quality package pure wax pellets, the ultimate gift of nature for countless purposes! Triple-filtered and 100% natural, the white cosmetic-grade pastilles are a godsend for so many different uses!
- PURE HOME-MADE COSMETICS: Bees wax is world known for its miracle effects on the skin. Treat acne, eczema or dry skin and leave your complexion smoother, softer and radiant with health! Make your own Body Butters, Lotions, Deodorants, Sunscreen, Soaps, Hair products, Crayons and more!
- EASY TO USE IN YOUR DIY PROJECTS: Just select the quantity you need and seal the rest in the premium package! You can buy Beeswax block or small bar but Beeswax pellets are the most easy to measure. It will blow your mind with its convenience in all your projects. Melt it in a double boiler and it will be ready to use!
- NATURAL HONEY SCENT: White Naturals Beeswax pastilles carry the sweet, refreshing scent of honey. Rejuvenate your senses with a fragrant bees product and enjoy a spa-like experience every time you take care of your face and body!
- UNBEATABLE PRICE: 1 LBS Top quality USDA Organic Beeswax pellets
- Beeswax White Pastilles 2 Lb. Premium Quality, Cosmetic Grade, Triple Filtered
- 100% Natural Beeswax
- Great for DIY Projects like skin care products, lotions, candle making, furniture polish and so much more.
- Trusted Brand / Top quality at an affordable price
- 100% pure, refined, and naturally bleached beeswax granules from GreenHealth!
- Naturally removed color, and natural smell. NO ADDITIVES!
- Cosmetic grade. Suitable for cosmetic and medicinal uses.
- Can be used for home care products, salves, lotions and cosmetics to improve appearance and consistency.
- Great material for aromatic candles, crafts, projects, thousands of uses.
- 5 bars / 5oz
Beeswax is a product of honeybees that produce this for the production of their honeycombs. In the honeycombs, the bees hatch their offspring. The beekeepers remove excess wax and make various products, such as the well-known beeswax candles. But industry also uses bees‘ wax to make some products.
Wax from bee pollen
The bees themselves produce the wax of their honeycombs by spitting out tiny platelets after they have picked up flower pollen. From these platelets, the wax is formed, from which the famous honeycombs that make up a beehive are formed. Subsequently, the bees hatch offspring in the honeycomb, whereby the yellowish wax turns brown by feeding the brood. However, the beekeeper removes these old honeycomb at regular intervals for hygienic reasons and can from this the valuable beeswax produce. The beekeeper melts the honeycombs with the help of heat and water vapor and separates out the contaminants. For this he uses devices such as the Sonnenwachsschmelzer or Dampfwasserschmelzer. Already from 62 degrees melts beeswax together again. The pure obtained from this beeswax Most of the bees get back, so new honeycombs can be built. Most beekeepers, however, keep some of the wax they use to work with it. The product has its bright yellowish color and is free from harmful substances. For a kilo beeswax by the way, bees need about six kilograms of honey.
The famous beeswax candle
A product that probably every beekeeper has ever made is the candle off beeswax , This traditional candle is easy to make and smells wonderful. The beekeeper uses the recovered beeswax in its liquid form to turn a wick. Then the candle hardens and is ready. Many beekeepers, however, decorate the wax candles with beautiful shapes. Beeswax is soft and can be decorated perfectly. There are no limits for your creativity. The candles should be stored cool and in a dry room. Ideally, the room is dark so that the candle can not discolor. At this point it should be noted that candles made of beeswax get a whitish coating after a certain period of storage. This surface is not a quality defect and can simply be wiped off. Both burning time and the wonderful smell are not adversely affected by this.
Beeswax in the industry
The wax of bees is also used in industry and industry. To all nostalgics, however, it should be said that beeswax has today been largely replaced by an industrial synthetic wax. This makes sense, considering that for a kilo of wax the bees spend their entire annual yield on honey. In the industry, beeswax or its artificial counterpart is used in the pharmaceutical industry, where ointments, lipsticks or creams are produced. Also in physiotherapy, the real beeswax is used, as it is ideal for warm packs for cough or joint pain. Products that do not require artificial wax contain the addition „contains real beeswax“, giving the consumer a good overview. In addition to the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, the food industry is a third area where beeswax is used. The product is used in the production of candy containing gelatine.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”beeswax” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Beesworks® Beeswax Pellets, Yellow, 1lb-Cosmetic Grade-Triple Filtered Beeswax.
- 0.2 Certified Organic White Beeswax Pellets 1lb by Mary Tylor Naturals, Premium Quality, Cosmetic Grade,...
- 0.3 Beesworks® (6) 1oz Yellow Beeswax Bars - Package of (6) 1oz Bars (6oz) - Cosmetic Grade.
- 0.4 White Beeswax Bars - Organic - 5 Bars - 5 Ounces - by EarthWise Aromatics
- 0.5 Stakich Yellow Beeswax Block - Natural, Triple Filtered - 1 Pound
- 0.6 White Beeswax Pellets 1 lb (16 oz), Pure, Natural, Cosmetic Grade, Top Quality Bees Wax Pastilles,...
- 0.7 Sky Organics USDA Organic White Beeswax Pellets (1lb) Pure Bees Wax No Toxic Pesticides or Chemicals...
- 0.8 Howemon White Beeswax Pellets 32 oz 100% Pure and Natural Triple Filtered for Skin, Face, Body and...
- 0.9 Addbeaut White Beeswax Pellets 2LB/ 32 oz 100% Pure and Natural Triple Filtered for Skin, Face, Body...
- 0.10 BEESWAX - 100% Organic - 5oz Pack - 5 Bars - by EarthWise Aromatics
- 0.11 Addbeaut White Beeswax Pellets 2LB/ 32...
- 0.12 Howemon White Beeswax Pellets 32 oz 100%...
- 0.13 BEESWAX - 100% Organic - 5oz Pack - 5...
- 0.14 White Beeswax Bars - Organic - 5 Bars -...
- 0.15 Stakich Yellow Beeswax Block - Natural,...
- 0.16 White Beeswax Pellets 1 lb (16 oz),...
- 0.17 Sky Organics USDA Organic White Beeswax...
- 0.18 Howemon White Beeswax Pellets 32 oz 100%...
- 0.19 Addbeaut White Beeswax Pellets 2LB/ 32...
- 0.20 BEESWAX - 100% Organic - 5oz Pack - 5...
- 1 Beeswax guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API