10 Best bread knife of 2019
- Cook's Illustrated winner: Best Serrated Knife
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety
- Protective finger guard
- Protective finger guard and ergonomic handle - a combination of Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge
- Orblue Bread Knife blade has an ultra-sharp serrated edge that grips & quickly cuts without tearing
- Bread slicer blade is 8 in. long, allowing you to slice through thick loaves quickly & effortlessly
- Stainless steel knife blade is only 2.2 & 0.1 mm thick, creating less friction & more uniform slice
- Multi-purpose knife is deal for slicing cake, crusty bread, bagels, pastries, pineapple & tomatoes
- One-piece design - No plastic, wood parts or screws that tend to move & wear out. The perfect gift!
- No more crumbs! - A super-sharp 10-Inch German steel serrated blade slices through thick bread loaves quickly & effortlessly. Also amazing for bagels, baguettes, boules, brioche, cake, pastries and much more
- Outstanding design - A unique durable design with ultra-sharp serrated edge that grips and cuts quickly without tearing, combined with an ergonomic pakkawood handle for a precise but every time
- German steel - High-carbon, no-stain German cutlery steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Multi-purpose - Don't limit this outstanding carving knife to just breads! Also effortlessly carves through large fruits, thick vegetables, hams, turkeys, and much more
- Lifetime guarantee - Buy with confidence knowing this knife is covered with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Try it risk free. No questions asked full refunds. We know you'll love it
- Serrated blade for large melons and crusty breads
- Sharp, stainless steel blade
- Soft, comfortable handle ensures a safe grip
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water and promptly dry
- 8" blade
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Modern triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- 1.【Multi-purpose Pro Chef's Knife】-This MAD SHARK Super Sharp Santoku Knife is made of high-quality German stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion. It can be used for your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing of all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits and bread. It truly is the all-around cooking knife.
- 2.【Premium High Carbon German Steel】-Cutting-edge technology, outstanding craftsmanship,stunning unique design, premium German HC stainless steel enables cleaver knives wear-resistant, durable, stain resistant.
- 3.【Premium High Carbon German Steel】-Cutting-edge technology, outstanding craftsmanship,stunning unique design, premium German HC stainless steel enables cleaver knives wear-resistant, durable, stain resistant.
- 4.【 Ergonomic design 】-High-grade ABS handle, super stable, no cracking, no shrinking. the center engraved rivets, highlight the noble.
- 5.【Lifetime Warranty】-100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE,Lifetime warranty against defects or workmanship, Try it risk free. You will love it and you can't extricate yourself!
- CLASSIC BREAD KNIFE: You can easily handle your daily tasks of slicing of all types of bread. It can be also used for pastry, cakes and all vegetables (including tomatoes).
- ULTRA-SHARP SERRATED EDGE: This 8 inch bread knife is made from the high quality German stainless steel(5Cr15MoV), with an exceptional and enduring sharp serrated edge.
- ERGONOMIC PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: This knife gives you stability and control for sure, safe handling during meal preparation, even when wet. The ergonomics shape enables the right balance between the handle and the thin blade, ensuring ease of movement.
- OUTSTANDING DURABLE MATERIAL: Made of German steel 5Cr15MoV (1.4116), the blade of this cake knife has a durable life; The superb alloy prevents dulling and rust, maintains as the original sharpness.
- BEAUTIFUL PATTERN: The special waved pattern blade is particularly and strikingly (not real Damascus). YOUR INVESTMENT IS FULLY GUARANTEED. We Offer Lifetime Warranty and Return Policy.
- A great multipurpose cutting tool, this 8-inch reverse scalloped bread knife features a unique blade design ensuring an effortless cutting action.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade retains super-sharp edge over time
- Color is made by bonding food-safe FDA-approved resin to the stainless-steel blade
- Non-stick resin coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple, and helps blade glide through food with ease
- Handle is lightweight and ergonomically contoured for a comfortable, fatigue-reducing grip
- Superior high-carbon stainless steel blades for precision and accuracy
- Forged, durable extra-wide safety bolster for perfect stability and control
- Stainless steel rivets to secure the full-tang blade to the ergonomically designed handle
- Comes with blade guard
- Lifetime warranty
- Blade Length: 14 inches. Total Length: 19 inches.
- Material: Ultra sharp stainless steel blade resists rust and stains; Serrated Edge,slices cleanly through crusty breads and other foods, for top performance and durability
- Ergonomic Contour Handle: Cake Knife with Wooden Handle, made of solid walnut, secured by triple-compression rivets, give you stability and control for sure, safe handling during meal prep.
- Multifunction: This multipurpose knife is adept at effortlessly slicing everything from oversized crusty loaves, cakes, soft fruits, pineapples, bagels, brownies and so on.
- Perfect Gift: If your family/friend is a culinary enthusiast, send him a multi-purpose bread knife! It is covered by lifetime warranty, and Hand Wash Only.
Bread knife guide
Pretty much every one can find a copy in the household, because it has prevailed when cutting by hand against other products: The bread knife , But how did it come about? What are the differences and what are the advantages and disadvantages associated with it?
From the simple blade to bread knife
The cutting of soft foods such as cheese, vegetables or fruits used to be very cumbersome as their residue adhered to the knife’s edge. But in January 1930, the Englishman William Grant has a patent for blades, in which alternately left and right so-called Kullen were attached, registered. This patent was marketed by Franz Güde GmbH in the early 20th century under the name Kullenschliff. However, with this cut, the cutting edge was broken several times, which meant that the blade had to lose high quality losses. That’s why a new technology from the knife sharpenerFranz Güde developed, in which the recesses were incorporated into the cutting edge, without breaking the blade edge. Viewed from the side resulted in a wavy shape, which was responsible for the name serrated edge. So that was known to us today bread knife born, which was among other things the pioneer for the cutting of bread machines.
The difference is not just in the blade
The knives differ, for example, in their shape, length and the material used for the production. Also, the weight and the grip as purchase criteria are not to be ignored. Most bread saws have a blade length of between 20 to 25 cm or, as often stated, from 8 to 8 1/2 inches. Add to this the length of the handle, which varies depending on the manufacturer and product from 10 to 20 cm. Handles can be ergonomically shaped, such as the Fiskars 978305 bread knife or have a simple shape as with bread knife 8 „Bubinga from the manufacturer Martvogel from Solingen The handle of the product of the company Marsvogel is riveted three times, which results in an immense advantage in the stability, whereby the variant of Fiskars is attached only Of course, knives with wooden or stainless steel handles are a bit heavier than the representatives of the plastic couch, such as the Güde ALPHA series slicer, which has been forged in one piece with only a plastic cover for optical While the Kuhn Rikon 22643 Colori 1 bread knife with its plastic handle only weighs 100 grams, the latter has a non-stick coating that prevents it from sticking to food residues, so it can offer a variety of blade colors, which is not the case with pure stainless steel blades In addition, this product includes a blade guard. In principle, however, knives should be in one knife blockbe kept. Because the right one storageand care are hugely important to increase their lifespan. So it is not recommended to put a bread knife in the dishwasher, even if the manufacturer classifies this as harmless. Since blades can become dull due to mechanical action, manual rinsing is gentler. If you value quality, it is best to use knives made of rust-free stainless steel blades, as they have high elasticity and long-lasting sharpness.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”bread knife” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Mercer Culinary M23210 Millennia 10-Inch Wide Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Black
- 0.2 Orblue Serrated Bread Knife, Ultra-Sharp Stainless Steel Bread Cutter (8-Inch Blade with 5-Inch...
- 0.3 Bread Knife,10-Inch Imarku Pro serrated knife, High Carbon Stainless Steel Cake Knife
- 0.4 OXO Good Grips 8 Inch Bread Knife
- 0.5 J.A. Henckels International 16906-201 Forged Premio Bread Knife, 8-inch, Black/Stainless Steel
- 0.6 Bread Kinfe - MAD SHARK 8 Inch Pro Serrated Bread Cutter,German High Carbon Stainless Steel Cake...
- 0.7 Bread Knife - PAUDIN Ultra Sharp Serrated Knife 8 Inch, German High Carbon Stainless Steel Cake...
- 0.8 Pure Komachi 2 Series Bread Knife
- 0.9 Cuisinart C77TR-8BD Triple Rivet Collection 8" Bread Knife, Black
- 0.10 RAINBEAN 14 Inch Cake Cheese and Bread Knife Slicer Stainless Steel Serrated with Solid Wood Handle...
- 0.11 Bread Knife,10-Inch Imarku Pro serrated...
- 0.12 Bread Kinfe - MAD SHARK 8 Inch Pro...
- 0.13 RAINBEAN 14 Inch Cake Cheese and Bread...
- 0.14 OXO Good Grips 8 Inch Bread Knife
- 0.15 J.A. Henckels International 16906-201...
- 0.16 Bread Kinfe - MAD SHARK 8 Inch Pro...
- 0.17 Bread Knife - PAUDIN Ultra Sharp...
- 0.18 Pure Komachi 2 Series Bread Knife
- 0.19 Cuisinart C77TR-8BD Triple Rivet...
- 0.20 RAINBEAN 14 Inch Cake Cheese and Bread...
- 1 Bread knife guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API