10 Best Brother sewing machine of 2019
- VERSATILE FREE ARM SEWING MACHINE: The Brother XM2701 27-stitch free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: This machine includes decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches as well as other built-in stitches. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)- 800
- 6 QUICK-CHANGE SEWING FEET: The XM2701 includes 6 quick-change sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, narrow hemmer, blind stitch, zigzag and button sewing
- JAM-RESISTANT: The Brother XM2701 features a jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin, a brightly lit LED work area, 27 stitches, and 63 stitch functions
- 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: This machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, and FREE technical support for the life of the product
- SIMPLE-TO-USE SEWING AND QUILTING MACHINE: The CS6000i sewing and quilting machine is user-friendly. The stitch selector switch allows you to easily see and choose your stitch
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: This quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle. LCD Display Size (W x H)- 2.0 x 0.7 Inches
- ADJUSTABLE SEWING SPEED: The Brother CS6000i sewing and quilting machine features an adjustable stitch speed that gives you easy control; Stitch Length (mm): 5
- WIDE TABLE: Designed for quilts and other larger projects, the CS6000i includes a wide table that gives you extra space. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 850
- BUILT-IN FREE ARM: Doing intricate sewing projects is simple thanks to the free arm that helps sew sleeves, pant legs, and other cylindrical items. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- HARD CASE WITH WIDE TABLE: The Brother XR9550PRW Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machine comes with a hard case and a wide table.Jam resistant Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches - customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes - 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin - for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.Stitch Length:5mm
- COMBINATION SEWING & QUILTING: The HC1850 is a fantastic multipurpose sewing and quilting machine that is easy to use and packed with features
- 130 BUILT-IN STITCHES: This quilting and sewing machine includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and multiple decorative stitches
- QUILTING FEATURES: The HC1850 comes with a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: This sewing machine comes with 8 specialty feet including zigzag foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, blind stitch foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot and quilting foot
- 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: The Brother HC1850 comes with an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.Stitch Selector Type:Mode & Shift Key
- Easy-to-use, value-packed and versatile, perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects
- Least expensive Brother sewing machine that Includes a wide table for large scale projects such as quilts
- 37 unique built-in stitches, including a great selection of decorative stitches (74 total stitch functions), and a one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Includes 8 sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, button sewing, narrow hemmer, walking and quilting feet.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute):800
- Ease of use features include built-in needle threader, jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin and brightly lit LED work area
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a large 37" touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4" x 4" embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own .pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port
- 103 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE600 computerized combination machine comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, including auto-sized buttonholes
- 17 Unique Built In Stitches, including one 4 step auto sized buttonhole
- 4 included sewing feet: zigzag foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot
- Brightly lit LED work area
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Jam resistant, Quick set drop in top bobbin system
- 37 Unique built-in sewing stitches, including a 1 step auto size buttonhole
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Sews straight, satin and zigzag stitches
- Brightly lit LED work area
- 6 included accessory sewing feet: zigzag foot, buttonhole foot, zipper foot, button sewing foot, blind stitch foot and narrow hemmer foot
- HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The Brother ST371HD is a strong, tough, and durable sewing machine designed to handle high volumes with precision
- VERSATILE, DURABLE & DEPENDABLE: The ST371HD can tackle a wide range of fabric thicknesses and weights, from denim to silk
- METAL NEEDLE PLATE: This sewing machine includes a metal needle plate, which protects the threading mechanism and improves thread pickup speed
- STURDY METAL CHASSIS: For added stability and consistent stitching at higher speeds, a sturdy metal chassis is the foundation of the ST371HD
- BUILT FOR EASY STORAGE: The Brother ST371HD includes a built in handle that allows the machine to go from sewing table to storage quickly
Brother sewing machine guide
High quality sewing machines from Brother
Sewing and tailoring belong to the more demanding hobbies. The range extends from sewing a button to the complete creation and production of elaborate garments made of thick fabrics. For every application you need not only the manual skills and possibly creativity, but above all the right equipment. Here is a good one in the first place sewing machine, However, it does not always include the most extensive equipment with accessories or the largest number of sewing programs. Much more important is to find a sewing machine that can do what you can do as a user. Who occasionally curtainsor maybe your own bed linensewing is better served with a simpler device than someone who may want to regularly make pieces of thick leather. But regardless of what skills you have and the demands you place on the sewing machine, it is crucial to acquire a high-quality device. The Brother company is a very good choice for this.
What do you have to pay attention to when choosing?
As with other sewing machines, Brother sewing machines have a number of features that must fit the intended use of the machine and its own capabilities. From the presser foot is dependent on which substances can be processed. If the presser foot does not lift sufficiently, leather and other thick fabric will not fit underneath. On the other hand, it can cause problems when sewing very thin fabrics. For beginners, an Obeertransportfuß is important, which better prevents slipping of the fabric layers. Even a needle stop, which you can adjust yourself, is important because a needle stop in the fabric prevents slipping, if you reorient the fabric. Also of particular importance to beginners is the selectable automatic or manual thread tension. Although you do not need a wide variety of sewing programs, a straight, zig-zag, and buttonhole stitching should be part of the machine’s basic skills. In the event that sleeves or trouser legs are sewn, is one Arm Sewing Machineabsolutely necessary. In such devices, the Nähmaschinenfuß can be removed, allowing the sewing of round pieces. It is also ideal if different sewing machine feet are available, which are adapted to different tasks. A useful feature, but not essential, is a multifunctional foot pedal that not only regulates speed, but can also change the sewing direction, trim the thread, or lift the presser foot.
Technical details and delivery
Sewing machines have a motor that drives the needle. Motor performance depends on how well the machine can sew thick fabric. If the power is too low, the motor may be overloaded and damaged. It is important to pay attention to the highest possible energy intake. The accessories are not a major criterion, but not unimportant if you sew varied. Replacement needles, lubricating oil and similar, basic parts must be present. What is needed more depends on yourself. Ultimately, however, how well you can handle a device counts. On the one hand, this means the lowest possible weight, if the device is not to be permanently installed. Especially beginners should not choose too complicated equipment, but rather value cheap and simpler Brother sewing machines. In a comparison, the Brother Innov-is NV1300 was declared the winner. Second place went to the Brother XQ3700, which is also beginner-friendly due to its low price.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Brother sewing machine” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Brother Sewing Machine, XM2701, Lightweight Sewing Machine with 27 Stitches
- 0.2 Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size...
- 0.3 Brother Computerized Sewing Machine, XR9550PRW, Project Runway Limited Edition, 110 Built-in...
- 0.4 Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic...
- 0.5 Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, HC1850, 130 Built-in Stitches, 8 Presser Feet,...
- 0.6 Brother XR3774 Full-Featured Quilting Machine with 37 Stitches, 8 Sewing Feet, Wide Table, and...
- 0.7 Brother Sewing Machine, SE600, Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine with 4" x 4" Embroidery...
- 0.8 Brother RLX3817 Full Size Sewing Machine, White (Renewed)
- 0.9 Brother GX37 Lightweight, Full Featured Sewing Machine, White
- 0.10 Brother Sewing Machine, ST371HD, Strong and Tough Sewing Machine, 37 Built-In Stitches, Heavyweight...
- 0.11 Brother Sewing Machine, SE600,...
- 0.12 Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting...
- 0.13 Brother Sewing Machine, XM2701,...
- 0.14 Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW...
- 0.15 Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting...
- 0.16 Brother XR3774 Full-Featured Quilting...
- 0.17 Brother Sewing Machine, SE600,...
- 0.18 Brother RLX3817 Full Size Sewing...
- 0.19 Brother GX37 Lightweight, Full Featured...
- 0.20 Brother Sewing Machine, ST371HD, Strong...
- 1 Brother sewing machine guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API