10 Best ceiling heaters of 2019
- 1250 watt 120 volt
- Radiant heat from an enclosed metal-sheathed element
- Low-profile housing with satin-finish aluminum grille extends only 2 3/4-inch from ceiling
- Mounts easily to any standard 3 1/2-inch or 4-Inch round or 4-Inch octagonal ceiling electrical box
- Minimum 15 amp circuit required
- Panasonic WhisperWarm Ceiling Mounted Fan/Heat Combinations are smaller, quieter, warmer, and easier to install
- A tubular, stainless-steel-sheathed heating element features Nichrome wire with magnesium oxide for optimal heat transfer
- Blower wheel is designed to draw air in both sides allowing more area for air to enter the wheel.Mounting opening (inches sq.) 17 3/ x 12 5/8 inch,Grille size (inches sq.) 18 1/8 L x 13 5/16 inch W
- Continuous, trouble-free operation for many years due to high-quality components and permanently lubricated motors
- Rated 110 cubic feet per minute. Noise (sones) 0.7 at 0.1 inches static pressure. Gross Weight is 22.7 pounds
- Ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings
- Rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. Built-in single pole thermostat adjusts from 45º to 135º fahrenheit
- Built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting
- Adjustable louvers to direct heat to desired area
- A high level cutout automatically shuts off current in event of overheating and reactivates the heater when temperature returns to normal
- FAN COMBO: Combo include fan, 100-watt incandescent light, and 1300-watt heater that function independently or together to provide comfort to your bathroom
- DECORATIVE: White polymeric grilles blend into ceiling and complement virtually any decor
- DISCREET: Type IC (Insulation Contact) unit is installed into your ceiling so all but the light and white grille shows in your room for a clean appearance
- COMPACT: Fits 2" x 6" ceiling construction and works in bathrooms up to 65 sq. ft. at 70 CFM and 4.0 Sones for a quiet and effective operation
- EASY TO USE: Multi-function wall switches sold separately to allow you to make the choice that fits your lifestyle. A 20-amp circuit is required for use.Lighting Type:A19
- HEATER COMBO: Light and 1300-watt heater function independently or together to provide comfort to your bathroom on the chilliest of mornings
- DECORATIVE: Designer white polymeric grilles complement virtually any decor
- DISCREET: Type IC (Insulation Contact) unit is installed into your ceiling so only the light and white grille shows in your room for a clean and cohesive appearance
- COMPACT: Fits 2" x 6" ceiling construction for an easy installation
- EASY TO USE: Two- or three-function wall controls are available separately. A 15-amp circuit is acceptable for use to ensure the best performance
- BATHROOM COMBO: Exhaust fan with heater and light combo powerful enough to heat rooms up to 65 sq. ft.
- EASY TO USE: Four-function wall switch included so you have the right switch to control all functions right out of the box
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Easy to install and/or replace an existing product for DIY'ers with included pieces
- STRONG PERFORMANCE: 1500W heating element and 70CFM ventilation fan provide optimum performance at 3. 5, so you can have a touch of heat just when you need it without disturbing the whole house
- DECORATIVE AND EFFECTIVE: Bright 100-Watt incandescent lighting provides clean, even light for pleasant surroundings and enough light to focus on the details. The 7-Watt nightlight provides a soft glow to light your bath during those nighttime visits. The white enamel grille is a suitable match for any decor, no matter how many times you change the paint color!
- WIDE AIR DISTRIBUTION: The ceiling heater is constructed in a fan-forced air design with adjustable directed airflow vents that provide superior heat distribution across a wide area.
- 3-SETTING THERMOSTAT CONTROL: Integrated thermostat control on this fan-forced air heater provides a choice of 3 heat settings for efficient output and to ensure your environment is comfortable.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The industrial heater has a heavy-gauge steel body that's durable enough to keep up with the demands of any workspace.
- HARDWIRE INSTALLATION: The ceiling-mount heater comes complete with an adjustable mounting bracket for optimized positioning. It requires a single-phase hardwire connection (240 Volt A.C.) for installation.
- SAFETY PERFORMANCE: Power and caution indicator lights allow you to easily monitor operations, and the overload switch on this industrial heater provides added protection.
- No Exhaust Air
- Controls NOT Included
- HIGH-QUALITY HEATER: Heater provides instant comfort to your bathroom without turning up the central thermostat for money-saving warmth
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT: Heats using two 250-Watt R40/BR40 size Infrared bulbs (not included)
- DISCREET: Type IC (Insulation Contact) unit is installed into your ceiling so all but the bulbs and white grille shows in your room for a clean and cohesive appearance
- DECORATIVE: Plastic white grille features a low-profile that is perfect for your bathroom décor
- EASY INSTALLATION: Sturdy steel housing, adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots make installation logical and simple
- Built-in thermostat with automatic shut-off protects against overheating
- Durable stainless steel construction is built to last.Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Hardwired (not a traditional electrical outlet) to eliminate maintenance problems associated with propane heaters
- Heats up to 500 square feet - perfect for shops, garages, worksites; Volts: 120
- The NewAir G73 requires 30 amp circuits when setting up. Profession installation from an Electrician is recommended
Ceiling heater advisor
Of course, something can be imagined by the term ceiling heater. But for which premises are heatersuitable and what needs to be considered? Which product has received particularly good reviews? Worth knowing about the ceiling heaters see the following sections.
What is a ceiling heater?
Basically, the ceiling heaters as radiant heater for the balcony, the terrace and for tents. He is particularly space-saving because he – as his name already reveals – at the blanketis attached. Even the tents are going through colder months ceiling heaters allows, as this is a good alternative to a conventional radiant heater. The biggest advantage is that the ceiling heaters hang easily and that he is also safer and more environmentally friendly. There are different ceiling heaters , Some heat with halogen and LED and therefore do not require gas cylinders. Concerns about a possible glass leak are eliminated in these models. Ceiling heaters, however, can not only be used outdoors but can also be used indoors. They warm and at the same time create a cozy and cozy atmosphere. When used outdoors, they provide plenty of light as the darkness progresses.
The difference between electric and gas powered radiant heaters
electrical ceiling spotlightshave the advantage that they work very quietly. In addition, they are virtually maintenance-free and do not emit an unpleasant odor, which can certainly be the case with gas-fired radiant heaters. As ceiling heaters do not take on large dimensions, they can be easily accommodated. The infrared radiation generates warming heat rays immediately. Heaters operated with gas have the disadvantage that they can be influenced by drafts quickly, while infrared ceiling mounted heaters can not be disturbed by them at all. If you pay attention to the purse as well as to the environment, you should definitely use electrical radiant heaters. These are far more environmentally friendly than gas radiant heaters and at the same time ensure that the CO2 emissions are reduced, which in turn is very gentle on the wallet.
What should be considered
There are ceiling heaters that are over one remote Controllet control. But beware: If you decide on a device that can only be controlled via a remote control, this sounds very comfortable at first, but it must be remembered that the ceiling heater can no longer be operated if the remote control is defective. Some radiant heaters come with a socket adapter included. Sometimes this is not too high quality and keeps bad in the socket. However, it can be easily exchanged for an original plug from the hardware store. This one is already available for a few euros.
Good customer reviews
On the basis of previous customer experiences can be well established, which ceiling heater is good and its purpose perfectly fulfilled. The ceiling heater of „Firefly Heaters“ has received very good reviews from previous customers. Nevertheless, some customers also point out small vulnerabilities. Nevertheless, the radiant heater is one of the best rated products. Most customers are pleased about the fast delivery of the product. So they only had to wait a short time for the ceiling heater. The ceiling heater of „Firefly Heaters“ has a good heat output, which comes quickly to the point and also has impressively large dimensions. One small criticism that does not make up for the previous benefits and benefits of the product is that the power cord may be too short in some circumstances and depending on the location. For a little money, however, helps a simple extension cable.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”ceiling heaters” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Broan Model 157 Low-Profile Solid Wire Element Ceiling Heater
- 0.2 Panasonic FV-11VH2 Whisper Warm 110 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan, Heat Combination, White/Cream
- 0.3 1874-5000W 208/240V Heavy Duty Fan Forced Ceiling Mounting Heater
- 0.4 Broan-Nutone 665RP Heater, Fan, and Light Combo for Bathroom and Home, 4.0 Sones, 1300-Watt...
- 0.5 Broan-Nutone 656 Heater and Light Combo for Bathroom and Home, 1300-Watts
- 0.6 Broan-Nutone 9093WH Exhaust Fan, Heater, and Light Combo, Bathroom Ceiling Heater, 1500-Watts, 70...
- 0.7 Comfort Zone CZ220 Ceiling-Mounted 3-Setting Fan-Forced Industrial Heater with Adjustable Thermostat...
- 0.8 StelPro ASK1501W 1500W 120V Air Curtain Ceiling Fan Heater, White
- 0.9 Broan-Nutone 163 Bulb Heater, Energy-Saving 2-Bulb Infrared Type IC Ceiling Heater, White,...
- 0.10 NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater, Heats up to 500 square feet
- 0.11 Panasonic FV-11VH2 Whisper Warm 110 CFM...
- 0.12 1874-5000W 208/240V Heavy Duty Fan...
- 0.13 Comfort Zone CZ220 Ceiling-Mounted...
- 0.14 Broan-Nutone 665RP Heater, Fan, and...
- 0.15 Broan-Nutone 656 Heater and Light...
- 0.16 Broan-Nutone 9093WH Exhaust Fan,...
- 0.17 Comfort Zone CZ220 Ceiling-Mounted...
- 0.18 StelPro ASK1501W 1500W 120V Air Curtain...
- 0.19 Broan-Nutone 163 Bulb Heater,...
- 0.20 NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage...
- 1 Ceiling heater advisor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API