10 Best Computer Sewing Machine of 2019
- SIMPLE-TO-USE SEWING AND QUILTING MACHINE: The CS6000i sewing and quilting machine is user-friendly. The stitch selector switch allows you to easily see and choose your stitch
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: This quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle. LCD Display Size (W x H)- 2.0 x 0.7 Inches
- ADJUSTABLE SEWING SPEED: The Brother CS6000i sewing and quilting machine features an adjustable stitch speed that gives you easy control; Stitch Length (mm): 5
- WIDE TABLE: Designed for quilts and other larger projects, the CS6000i includes a wide table that gives you extra space. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 850
- BUILT-IN FREE ARM: Doing intricate sewing projects is simple thanks to the free arm that helps sew sleeves, pant legs, and other cylindrical items. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a large 37" touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4" x 4" embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own .pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port
- 103 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE600 computerized combination machine comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, including auto-sized buttonholes
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- HARD CASE WITH WIDE TABLE: The Brother XR9550PRW Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machine comes with a hard case and a wide table.Jam resistant Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches - customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes - 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin - for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.Stitch Length:5mm
- PUSH BUTTON STITCH SELECTION: The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine allows you to select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically and are customizable with adjustable stitch length and stitch width. Volts : 120V. Amps : 0.62. Watts-74
- WARRANTY: SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty , 60 Hertz
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- 185 Built in Stitches, Including 8 Styles of 1 step Auto size Buttonholes and Alpha Numeric Stitches
- Large Backlit LCD Display with Simple Push button Stitch Selection
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Advanced Easy Needle Threading System
- Variable Speed Control and Start/Stop Button
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There's even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle's eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
- COMBINATION SEWING & QUILTING: The HC1850 is a fantastic multipurpose sewing and quilting machine that is easy to use and packed with features
- 130 BUILT-IN STITCHES: This quilting and sewing machine includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and multiple decorative stitches
- QUILTING FEATURES: The HC1850 comes with a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: This sewing machine comes with 8 specialty feet including zigzag foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, blind stitch foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot and quilting foot
- 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: The Brother HC1850 comes with an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.Stitch Selector Type:Mode & Shift Key
- VERSATILE EMBROIDERY MACHINE: The Brother PE550D is a dependable and affordable, 4 inch x 4 inch embroidery machine
- 125 BUILT IN DESIGNS (INCLUDING DISNEY): This embroidery machine includes 45 built in Disney designs plus floral, borders, freestanding lace, holiday, and kids designs
- BUILT IN MEMORY: This Brother embroidery machine includes a built in memory function that allows you to import designs from a USB memory stick
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY: A 3.2 inches Sew Smart color LCD touchscreen display allows you to view designs in full color before stitching
- EMBROIDERY EDITING FEATURE: Resize, move, mirror image, and rotate before you embroider. Letter arching and two line printing is also available
- AUTO THREAD TRIMMER: The Brother PQ1500SL Quilting and Sewing machine comes with a push button automatic thread trimmer
- BUILT IN NEEDLE THREADER: This quilting and sewing machine includes a built-in needle threader that makes loading thread a snap
- SEWS UP TO 1,500 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Finish sewing projects quicker with lightning fast speeds of up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- MULTIPLE SETTINGS: The Brother PQ1500SL comes with 4 feed dog settings for maximum fabric control, a knee lifter, and a bed extension for quilting
- 25 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: The Brother PQ1500SL is backed by a 25 year limited warranty with free technical phone support for the life of the product
Computer sewing machine guide
Also in the present time belongs one sewing machinethe standard equipment of most households. If you own a sewing machine, you can do it quickly and easily, shorten curtains to the optimum length or tailor your own clothes. Anyone who wants to buy a sewing machine, should not decide rudely for the first best model. As with other devices, modern computer sewing machines differ in ease of use, quality of workmanship, performance and price. The most modern devices currently available on the market are computer sewing machines. They offer the user a wider range of stitch types than conventional mechanical devices. For beginners a Coputernähmaschine is highly recommended.
Criteria for selecting a Computer Sewing Machine
When choosing the model, great care should be taken to ensure that the machine is well-made. First of all, it should be considered whether a machine for beginners or a Profinähmaschine should be purchased. Furthermore, the interested party should be aware in advance about which functions the Computer Sewing Machine should be equipped. This includes the maximum number of needles that can be used simultaneously in the computer sewing machine, the number of threads, the stitch length and the stitch width, as well as the number of embroidery programs integrated into the machine and the maximum number of stitches per minute. Another selection criterion is the weight, the space requirement of the product as well as the accessories already included with the computer sewing machine. Various presser feet, several different coils, lighting, edge saw foot, a seam breaker and a cleaning brush should be included as standard accessories.
Different versions of computer sewing machines
Who is one? Computer Sewing Machine not only has the choice between an unmanageable number of different models from different manufacturers, but also between different versions. These are so-called Overlock computer sewing machines and Nutznaht computer sewing machines. An overlock computer sewing machine differs from a useful sewing machine by a more precise and clean operation, but is not suitable for making simple seams such as darts. On the other hand, Overlock Sewing Machines Profi can be used for all sewing jobs.
Various stitch types of computer sewing machines
Modern computer sewing machines can be equipped with the stitch types ornamental stitch, art stitch, quilt stitch, tie stitch, stuffing program, eyelets, buttonhole stitch, overlock stitch, blindstitch and witch stitch. Overlock machines can be equipped with the stitch programs double chainstitch, safety seam, flatlock seam, rolled seam, 4-thread seam and 3-thread seam.
Advantages of a Computer Sewing Machine
A modern one Computer Sewing Machine offers its owner a whole series of advantages. This is the high time savings, the ability to individually customize clothing and thereby save a lot of money, change clothes to the right size if necessary and curtainsand to sew curtains yourself. Furthermore, damage can be repaired quickly with a computer sewing machine, plug holes in textiles, quickly replace zippers and sew buttons safely with minimal time. In terms of functionality, an overlock sewing machine, for example the Brother Overlock M1034D model, can not be surpassed by any other type of sewing machine at this time. For beginners, the interaction of the various threads and threading seem confusing. For this reason, most manufacturers of computer sewing machines offer a DVD for their models, with the aid of which the operation of the machine can be learned in a very short time. Furthermore, the different courses of the threads in many models are marked in color for better distinction. Overlock machines, such as the Toyota SLR 4D overlock machine with accessories, not only combine different layers of fabric safely and neatly together, but also automatically sergeant the seams and cut off superfluous fabric edges.
For whom is a computer sewing machine suitable?
Although Overlock computer sewing machines are without exaggeration for ambitious hobby trimmers the king class, a modern computer or overlock computer sewing machine, as for example the product Levivo free arm sewing and overlock machine NC1 with computer programming is also highly recommended for sewing beginners. The reasons for this are the simple and comfortable operation of the device and the many possible applications. Professional seamstresses confirm that mechanical models are far inferior to their modern computerized colleagues in some areas. With a factory-programmed pre-programmed computer sewing machine not only individual designs can be designed, but these products are also suitable for continuous operation under the toughest loads. And if sewing takes longer than planned, which may be especially the case with beginners, a computer sewing machine will not cause fatigue. In complicated sewing, a computer sewing machine is an indispensable auxiliary device, the initial cost of which is quickly amortized with regular use.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Computer Sewing Machine” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size...
- 0.2 Brother Sewing Machine, SE600, Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine with 4" x 4" Embroidery...
- 0.3 Brother Computerized Sewing Machine, XR9550PRW, Project Runway Limited Edition, 110 Built-in...
- 0.4 Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic...
- 0.5 SINGER | 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with 76 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle...
- 0.6 Brother RSQ9185 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, Renewed
- 0.7 SINGER | | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine with 600-Stitches Electronic...
- 0.8 Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, HC1850, 130 Built-in Stitches, 8 Presser Feet,...
- 0.9 Brother Embroidery Machine, PE550D, 125 Built-In Designs, 45 Disney Designs, Large Color Touch LCD...
- 0.10 Brother Quilting and Sewing Machine, PQ1500SL, High-Speed Quilting and Sewing, 1500 Stitches Per...
- 0.11 SINGER | 7258 100-Stitch Computerized...
- 0.12 Brother Quilting and Sewing Machine,...
- 0.13 Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine,...
- 0.14 Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW...
- 0.15 SINGER | 7258 100-Stitch Computerized...
- 0.16 Brother RSQ9185 Computerized Sewing and...
- 0.17 SINGER | | Quantum Stylist 9960...
- 0.18 Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting...
- 0.19 Brother Embroidery Machine, PE550D, 125...
- 0.20 Brother Quilting and Sewing Machine,...
- 1 Computer sewing machine guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API