10 Best cutting board of 2019
- NOT ALL CUTTING BOARDS ARE CREATED EQUALLY!! Ours professional quality cutting boards and cheese servers are both strong and durable to help ensure that they remain in place on most smooth and clean surfaces.
- MUCH LARGER AND THICKER: Our cutting boards have been designed to satisfy even the most demanding chef needs! Choose between the large 16'' x 11.2'', medium 13.8'' x 9.6'' or small 11.8'' x 8'' size. They are thicker and larger than most other cutting boards and contain deep grooves to catch juices so your countertop stays clean.
- CLEAN and SAFE: Dishwasher Safe and BPA Free. Non-porous (unlike wood/Bamboo). Won't splinter, crack or peel. No oiling or maintenance necessary.
- WON'T DULL OR HARM KNIVES: Great for chopping vegetables and meats and serving cheese.
- GUARANTEE: No Questions Asked Return Policy. Guaranteed to Hold Gripping Properties for 10 years.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We take pride in the quality of our Bamboo Cutting Board and this is why we back it with 100% Money-Back guarantee! Buy with confidence and enjoy an award winning design and its multifunction usage! If you are not absolutely thrilled at it, we will fully refund you, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- EXTRA LARGE with SIDE HANDLES to use it as Cutting-Chopping-Cheese Board or Serving Tray.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE, KNIFE FRIENDLY: Bamboo won't cause excessive wear and tear to cutlery.
- BUILT-IN DRIP GROOVE holds juice from meat, fruits or vegetables.
- 100% ORGANIC BAMBOO is All-Natural with Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Properties, absorbs less liquid and has fewer cross-contamination concerns.
- Precision Cutting Surface - Crafted with a thick, heavy-duty plastic, our BPA-free cutting boards provide a hypoallergenic food prep surface for every meal
- Multiple Prep Board Pack - Each order comes with three distinct cutting board sizes, including small, medium and large; perfect for multi-course meals or all-day use
- Juice Grooves & Handles - These reversible cutting boards feature juice grooves to catch sticky or acidic drippings and non-slip handles to protect you and surfaces
- Safe, Durable & Easy to Clean - A non-porous, ultra-strong cutting surface is gentle on cutlery and knives and can be put in the dishwasher for quick, easy cleanup
- Chop, Scrape & Dice - Tough enough to withstand heavy chopping, slicing, dicing and sharp knives, our surface won't retain bacteria, stains or odors for long-term use
- Commercial Grade - 18" x 12" x 1/2" NSF Certified Plastic Cutting Board
- Superior High Density Polypropylene vs Standard Poly (Polyethylene) Boards
- Dishwasher Safe - High Heat Ready and Warp Resistant
- Textured Anti-Slip Surface - Helps Prevent Sliding While Prepping
- Made by the Cutting Board Specialists
- Totally Bamboo
Cutting board guidebook
When preparing food, many ingredients must be minced with a knife or a kitchen spatula. So that the worktop in the kitchen remains undamaged, is a cutting board an indispensable kitchen utensil. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to have several chopping boards in the kitchen in stock.
Cutting board for meat, fish and vegetables
On one cutting board Ingredients such as meat, fish, vegetables or fruit can be minced or chopped. This work should not be done directly on the worktop as it will seriously affect the surface. Also for kitchen hygiene reasons, the use of a cutting board is recommended. This is especially true when cutting meat and fish. These ingredients often carry many germs and bacteria, especially if they are not properly chilled or are already a few days old. So that no pathogens can spread in the kitchen, a new board should be used for each ingredient.
Cutting boards made of wood, plastic, glass or stainless steel
Chopping boards are available in very different designs. Most have a rectangular shape with rounded edges. There are also cutting pads that have a handle or hole to hang them in the kitchen. The most commonly used materials are woods such as beech, oak and walnut. More noble chopping boards are made of teakwood or other hardwoods. But not only wood is a popular material for that cutting board , Also made of glass, plastic and even stainless steel, the practical kitchen helpers are made. A well-equipped kitchen includes at least one each cutting board made of wood and one of plastic or glass. Wooden boards are mainly used for vegetables and fruits. On the other hand, fish and meat, especially poultry, should always be cut or chopped on chopping boards made of glass or plastic, as they can then be cleaned in the dishwasher at high temperatures. Only if the wooden board has a very smooth and firm surface, it is suitable for shredding fish and meat. By no means should several ingredients in a row on the uncleaned cutting board get cut. This can prevent the spread of germs.
Maintain cutting board properly
Cleanliness in the kitchen is the highest bid. Only too quickly germs and bacteria set and contaminate the food. Especially with a cutting board, it is therefore important that the board is thoroughly cleaned after use. Cutting boards made of plastic, glass or stainless steel belong in the dishwasher. Wooden cutting boards must be cleaned by hand. To do this, they are thoroughly rubbed off with hot water and a little washing-up liquid and then hung up or set up so that the wood can completely dry out. Practical are this special cutting board holder, in which several wooden boards in different sizes fit. If the wood does not dry completely after cleaning, the material will become brittle over time. In the cracks, germs and mold spores solidify, which are later transferred to other food ingredients and cause health problems. Wooden boards sometimes smell unpleasant when cut on garlic or onions. To combat this odor, the board is rubbed with coarse salt or half a lemon.
Treat wooden boards regularly with oil
A brand new cutting board made of wood is usually well polished and provided with an oil layer. However, as the cutting mat regularly comes into contact with moist ingredients and sharp knife edges, it is worthwhile to oil the wood regularly. So not only does the surface remain smooth, the wooden board still looks good even after several years of use. For oiling, edible oils can be used safflower oil. walnut oilor linseed oiluse. The oil is rubbed with a soft cloth on the surface. Oil residues are then simply wiped off.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”cutting board” max=”1″]
- 0.1 GORILLA GRIP Original Reversible Cutting Board, 3 Piece Set, for Kitchen, BPA Free, Easy Grip...
- 0.2 HOMWE Kitchen Cutting Board (3-Piece Set) | Juice Grooves w/Easy-Grip Handles | BPA-Free,...
- 0.3 OXO Good Grips Utility
- 0.4 Flexible Plastic Cutting Board Mats set
- 0.5 Organic Bamboo Cutting Board with Juice Groove - Best Kitchen Chopping Board for Meat (Butcher...
- 0.6 Farberware Plastic Utility Cutting Board
- 0.7 Freshware Cutting Boards
- 0.8 Freshware Cutting Board with Juice Grooves, Reversible, BPA-Free, Non-Porous, Dishwasher Safe,...
- 0.9 Commercial Plastic Cutting Board, NSF, HDPP High Density Poly
- 0.10 Totally Bamboo State Destination Bamboo Serving and Cutting Board
- 0.11 Totally Bamboo State Destination Bamboo...
- 0.12 Freshware Cutting Boards
- 0.13 Farberware Plastic Utility Cutting Board
- 0.14 Flexible Plastic Cutting Board Mats set
- 0.15 Organic Bamboo Cutting Board with Juice...
- 0.16 Farberware Plastic Utility Cutting Board
- 0.17 Freshware Cutting Boards
- 0.18 Freshware Cutting Board with Juice...
- 0.19 Commercial Plastic Cutting Board, NSF,...
- 0.20 Totally Bamboo State Destination Bamboo...
- 1 Cutting board guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API