10 Best cutting mat of 2019
- The standardgrip mat is a multi purpose mat that is perfect for a wide range of medium weight materials, including patterned paper, vinyl, iron on, and cardstock
- Includes 3 12x12 Cricut standardgrip mats
- Use with Cricut maker and Cricut explore smart cutting machines
- 12-inch by 12-inch cutting area
- The Nicapa cutting mat for Cricut Explore One/Air/Air 2/Maker[Standardgrip,12 x 12 inch,3pack]
- Each Nicapa cutting mats for Cricut has the proper tack to hold your material securely in place during the cutting process and allows easy removal of material; to meet your needs and let you experience the best results.
- The Nicapa StandardGrip cut mat for Cricut is a multipurpose mat that is perfect for a wide range of medium-weight materials, including: Cardstock,printable Iron-on,Glitter Cardstock,Pattern paper,Pearl Paper,Vellum,Printer Paper,Vinyl,Glitter Iron-on,Handmade papers,Washi Sheets,Craft paper,Thin fabrics,Embossed Cardstock,Light Cardstock,Printable Sticker Paper,Construction Paper,Window Cling,Printable Fabric etc.
- Keep the clear film cover on the cut mat for cricut when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust. Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images.
- Works with the Cricut Explore machine, Cricut Expression machine, and Cricut Expression 2 machine
- Includes two 12" x 24" Standard Grip adhesive cutting mats
- To ensure best performance, use the recommended material types on the mats: Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Embossed Cardstock, Iron-on and Vinyl
- Keep the clear film cover on the mat when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust
- Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images
- The Nicapa cutting mat use for Silhouette Cameo 3/2/1 [Standardgrip,12x12 inch,3pack].
- The standardgrip Nicapa cut mat for Silhouette Cameo 3/2/1 is a multi-purpose mat that is perfect for wide range of medium-weight materials, including: Cardstock,printable Iron-on,Glitter Cardstock,Pattern paper,Pearl Paper,Vellum,Printer Paper,Vinyl,Glitter Iron-on,Handmade papers,Washi Sheets,Craft paper,Thin fabrics,Embossed Cardstock,Light Cardstock,Printable Sticker Paper,Construction Paper,Window Cling,Printable Fabric etc.
- Keep the clear film cover on the Nicapa Cutting Mat for Cameo when storing to keep cutting mat stickiness free from scraps and dust. Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images.
- Specially formulated for lightweight materials, the long-lasting light grip mat allows you to easily cut and remove common office printer paper, vellum, light cardstock, and more
- Includes 3 12x12 Cricut light grip mats
- Use with Cricut maker and Cricut explore smart cutting machines
- Extra-large mat provides ample space for all your fabric-cutting needs
- Self-healing mat provides a cutting surface that lasts longer than others
- Easy-to-read measuring grid on both sides means you can turn the mat over for double the usage
- 30-, 45- and 60-degree bias lines make creating triangle and star shapes easy
- Lifetime warranty
- Brother International
- Durable 5-Ply Self Healing Construction
- 1/2" grid with 1/8" marks for precise alignment as well as 45° and 60° guides.
- The green/black mats are reversible with grid markings on each side.
- Cutting mats also have lines for cutting diagonals
- Protect your table top from sharp blades, writing instruments and other art and craft tools.
Cutting mat guide
A cutting mat is an important utensil for hobbyists and seamstresses. The mat is indispensable because it is ideal for measuring and cutting. It can be used for different crafting techniques and fabrics. As a table protection, the mat is very important in patchwork. All cutting mats are provided with a graduation, so that all craft work effortlessly.
Advantages of a cutting mat
A cutting mat brings many benefits. It is suitable as a base for cutting and ensures a smooth and precise cut. The cut marks close immediately. The blade sharpness is retained, as the blade does not scrap over a hard surface. A precise work is made possible by the printed 50 and 10 mm grid with a centimeter scale. The cutting mat is usually very durable. It is non-slip and elastic. Many mats are made of a sturdy plastic. A high value cutting mat does not reflect. You can also use as a character and Blotting padbe used. For example, if you want to create a photo album yourself or make a Christmas present, you should definitely buy a cutting mat. Cutting mats protect any work surface and offer true luxury due to their scaling. They are often referred to as Cut Mat or Cutting Mat. Many cutting pads are compatible with light tables and all desks. The mats are available in a variety of sizes, so that the right size is found for each table. A distinction is made between transparent and non-transparent cutting mats.
Features cutting mats
A high-quality cutting mat is a great gift for hobbyists. Many cutting mats consist of three layers. A soft, very soft layer, a hard core and again a soft layer. The soft layer protects each blade. The hard layer prevents the mat from being completely cut through. Since the hard middle core is well protected from both sides by the soft layer, the cutting mat can be used from both sides. Many manufacturers offer a variety of motifs and colors for their cutting mats. When making the mats, a special PVC layer is heated. It is attached to each other and firmly welded. Then the mat is brought to the correct size by a punching process. Depending on the manufacturer, 5-layer mats can be purchased in addition to 3-layer mats. For all cutting mats, however, the layer system is the same. Many manufacturers count the thin layers, which actually only include screen printing at the top and bottom, as five layers.
A self-healing cutting mat
The soft material of a cutting mat optimally captures every blade. This creates a cut that is so thin that the soft material can close again directly. In retrospect, no cuts are visible, so that cutting mats look like new for a long time. But if the cutting mat is always cut in the same place, then after some time the cut is easily recognizable. Depending on the quality of the cutting mat, a model can handle more or less sharp, thin cuts. Cheap cutting mats are not so high quality and become somewhat unsightly after some time. When making a purchase, it is important to make sure that it is a well-made cutting mat in good quality.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”cutting mat” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Cricut StandardGrip Cutting 12x12 3 Pack
- 0.2 Silhouette America CUT-MAT-12-3T Cameo 3 Mat, 1 Pack, White
- 0.3 Nicapa Cutting Mat for Cricut Explore Air/Air 2/Maker (Standardgrip,12x12 inch,3pack) Adhesive...
- 0.4 Cricut Standard Grip Mat, 12"x24", 2 Mats
- 0.5 Nicapa Cutting Mat for Silhouette Cameo 3/2/1 (Standardgrip,12x12 inch,3pack) Adhesive&Sticky...
- 0.6 Cricut Lightgrip Cutting Mat 12X12 3 Pack
- 0.7 ZERRO Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat Double-Sided Non-Slip 5-Ply Thick
- 0.8 Fiskars 12-83727097J Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat, 24x36 Inch
- 0.9 Brother Mat
- 0.10 US Art Supply 12" x 18" GREEN/BLACK Professional Self Healing 5-Ply Double Sided Durable Non-Slip...
- 0.11 Fiskars 12-83727097J Self Healing Rotary...
- 0.12 Cricut StandardGrip Cutting 12x12 3 Pack
- 0.13 US Art Supply 12" x 18" GREEN/BLACK...
- 0.14 Cricut Standard Grip Mat, 12"x24", 2...
- 0.15 Nicapa Cutting Mat for Silhouette Cameo...
- 0.16 Cricut Lightgrip Cutting Mat 12X12 3...
- 0.17 ZERRO Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat...
- 0.18 Fiskars 12-83727097J Self Healing Rotary...
- 0.19 Brother Mat
- 0.20 US Art Supply 12" x 18" GREEN/BLACK...
- 1 Cutting mat guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API