10 Best Food Processors of 2019
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" and "off/pulse" buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids. Dimensions (inches)- 16.25 H x 9.55 W x 8.76 D
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- BOWL SCRAPER ATTACHMENT: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing - no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- 10 CUP CAPACITY: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- LARGE FEED CHUTE: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- VERSATILITY OF A FOOD PROCESSOR, FOOD CHOPPER AND VEGETABLE CHOPPER: Reversible stainless steel disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees
- 2 SPEEDS PLUS PULSE AND 450 WATTS OF POWER: Food processor's low and high speeds plus pulse gives you the control you need for a variety of recipes
- Includes slicer disc, shredding disc, new chopping blade, detachable stem, spatula, and recipe/instruction book
- Brushed Stainless Steel housing for enhanced durability
- Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency; does not include DVD and the blade
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables.UC Cubic Feet: 1.29
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables; BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease; Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty.MC Cubic Feet: 2.04
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs - medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe;Bisphenol A(BPA) free
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices. Stainless steel thin slicing disc (2mm) and medium slicing disc (4mm)
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Comes with 5 multi function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super wide feed chute reduces the need to pre cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8 L) large bowl; 2.5 cup (600 milliliter) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count up and count down auto timer. Voltage 110 120 Volts
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space.Stainless Steel Blades.Plastic Spatula
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. No difficult twisting or locking - just stack the bowl and blade on the base, then place the lid on top.
- FRESH INGREDIENTS IN ONE STEP. Simply press the patented lid for chopping action.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CHOPPING ACTION. Stainless steel blades and powerful 350 watt motor can handle even the toughest ingredients.
- BUILT-IN OIL DISPENSER. Allows you to add liquids to the bowl during processing, great for homemade dressings.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Bowl, lid and blade are dishwasher safe.
Food Processors Guide
Kitchen machines are true all-rounders: they facilitate the occasionally unpleasant kitchen work and thus give the „chef“ more time for other things. Whether stirring, beating and kneading, chopping, cutting and grating or grinding, whisking and pureeing – depending on the design and accessories, the food processor offers individual basic functions or delights its owner as a true all-rounder. This guide provides important tips for buying such a kitchen appliance!
About the basic equipment and possible extras of a food processor
Which functions should the new food processor fulfill? Before you buy, you have to answer this question for yourself. Relatively simple models that can beat, knead and stir are now available at comparatively low prices. If the device is also to take over the work of chopping and mixing ingredients, it requires appropriate attachments and accessories. Of course, more extensive versions require a slightly deeper handle in the wallet. Basically you can say that Food Processors the more functions they bring, the more expensive they become. The variety ranges from downright luxury machines, which can be beyond the basic skills to ice crushern, meat mincers, juicers or pasta makers.
Practical functions to facilitate the cooking process
The timer is one of the most recommended features of a food processor. If one is integrated, the device stops automatically after the pre-set time. Furthermore, you should have a look at the Mixing bowltoss. It is ideally made of glass, so that you can better monitor from the outside, for example, how far advanced is the beating or Knetakt. Even a cable compartment proves to be advantageous, it facilitates the stowage of the food processor in closetbut immense. To prefer are always models, which are divided into many parts and in the dishwasherare washable.
Valuable tips for engine performance and the right machine size
The performance of the machine motor should conform to the intended use. If you only want to whip cream or shred vegetables with the device, you are well served with 500 to 700 watts. But if you make higher demands on the food processor (meat grinder, ice crusheretc.), 1,000 to 1,500 watts are recommended. Models with such a high engine output should have a so-called „soft start“. Otherwise the machine could be damaged if that agitatorstarts directly powerfully and experiences high resistance through the ingredients in the mixing bowl. The correct size of the kitchen appliance or the mixing bowl depends mainly on the number of people who are to be cooked. A spacious bowl is only useful for a large household. The rule of thumb is one liter per person.
Safety first – even with the food processor
With its powerful agitator, sharp knives and pointed dough hooks, this versatile kitchen helper definitely poses a risk of injury. In this respect, one should give preference to a device that integrates various security measures. It is best to start cutting or chopping only when the mixing bowl is firmly seated, and it houses an emergency stop function so that the machine stops immediately when you remove the lid. Also important are overheating and overload protection, so that the device shuts down in the event of hot running. Finally, the food processor should be heavy according to their size. This is the only way to ensure a stable position. A word on the materials: Metal housings are higher quality and safer than plastic counterparts.
Add-on accessories and spare parts
If possible, you should Food Processors preferred manufacturer prefer. In this way, it is usually easy to find suitable accessories and spare parts for the respective model if necessary. Although low-priced devices from the discounter are tempting. In the end, they often bring a financial disadvantage. Apart from the fact that they are commonly functionally inferior. For a first-class food processor, which has a variety of functions, you may pay several hundred euros. What seems to be excessively expensive at first sight is put into perspective on closer inspection: the one-time investment in a food processor saves the purchase of many individual appliances.
Food processors facilitate food and beverage preparation. Depending on what you (can) do with the device, there are simple versions with the most important basic functions or complex (r) models with several practical extras to choose from!
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Food Processors” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- 0.2 Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper, Black
- 0.3 Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- 0.4 Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBMY Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless
- 0.5 Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- 0.6 Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Silver
- 0.7 Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- 0.8 Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 0.9 Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- 0.10 Hamilton Beach (72850) Food Processor Mini Chopper, 3 Cup, Electric, Black
- 0.11 Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food...
- 0.12 Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food...
- 0.13 Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor &...
- 0.14 Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBMY Prep 9 9-Cup...
- 0.15 Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup...
- 0.16 Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food...
- 0.17 Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup...
- 0.18 Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food...
- 0.19 Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food...
- 0.20 Hamilton Beach (72850) Food Processor...
- 1 Food Processors Guide
- 1.0.1 About the basic equipment and possible extras of a food processor
- 1.0.2 Practical functions to facilitate the cooking process
- 1.0.3 Valuable tips for engine performance and the right machine size
- 1.0.4 Safety first – even with the food processor
- 1.0.5 Add-on accessories and spare parts
- 1.0.6 Conclusion
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API