10 Best induction cooker of 2019
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet - standard in all North American homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 °F to 460 °F; 10 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts.
- With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so this induction burner is easy to clean-just wipe with a damp towel. Durable 7-blade fan rapidly dissipates heat to ensure a longer product life.
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. 2-year manufacturer's warranty, as well as customer service.
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 Degree : 150 Degree, 200 Degree, 260 Degree, 300 Degree, 350 Degree, 400 Degree, 425 Degree, 450 Degree
- Polished Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
- Three-Hour Timer Setting
- Touching Control Panel
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments; 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 40°F increments; sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm); ensures a large and uniform heated area; compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage; suitable for areas with limited space use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press "+" or "-" button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes); overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use; we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
- 【PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER】Duxtop induction cooktop uses 110/120V 15 amp electrical outlet-standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. It is lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Portable induction burner is perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchen, RV, boats, etc.
- 【HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY】 Choose from 20 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 20 preset temperature level settings (100°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency, induction burner is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves. Duxtop portable cooktop is perfect for bringing water to a boil quickly and for all of your cooking needs.
- 【DIGITAL LCD SENSOR】Touch control panel: child safety lock keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set; fast boil button; keep warm button (for 1-30 minutes at 140°F); up to 10-hour timer button.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH MAGNETIC COOKWARE】 In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected. Compatible with induction cookware having a diameter of at least 5 inches, which ensures a large and uniform heated area.
- 【WARRANTY】Although induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be high pitched sounds from the cookware due to multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. Please allow the induction cooker to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer's warranty, as well as customer service.
- 【Max Power 2200 Watts】Meet your all of various cooking needs. The single ring is 11 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power is 1100W; the double ring is 22 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power 2200W.
- 【5 Safety System Designs】High voltage and low voltage protection: 1. Stop heating when the voltage is higher than 275V 2. Stop heating when the high voltage is lower than 140V. 3. Stop heating when the furnace surface temperature reaches 650 degrees. 4. The temperature inside the machine is higher than 100 degrees to stop heating. 5. Circuit fault protection. Let you use it with confidence.
- 【High-tech Heating Technology】Far-infrared heating, using far-infrared light wave heat transfer, no electromagnetic radiation, and has the effect of heating. Microcomputer control, automatic adjustment of fire temperature, easy to operate.
- 【Note】Please read the product manual carefully before use. If you have any problems with the operation, please contact us. The "rule of thumb" to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- 【Wide Range of Pot Materials and Large Diameter Pot Selection】 Such as iron, aluminum, copper, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass are suitable. Meet different forms of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying, roasting, and hot pot. SKILLETS / POTS with a diameter of 7 to 10.24 inches (18-26 cm). If the cookware is larger than the circular placement guide, the area outside the guide will stop working due to the inconsistent heating mode. If there is no compatible cookware or no coo
- WELCOME TO INDUCTION COOKING - This electric cooktop is your portable stove. It's compact and lightweight enabling you to take this electric burner beyond the top of your counter allowing you to cook almost anywhere
- SIX USER MODES - Enjoy cooking on your terms with these modes. Choose from Fry Mode, Boil Mode, or Simmer depending on your needs. Control your cooking experience with Boost Mode, Warm Mode and a Timer.
- TEN HEATING LEVELS - This induction hot plate is a power cooker. A power you control. Set the heat wattage from Level 1 (120W) to Level 10 (1500W) simply from the touch of the induction burner controls
- DIGITAL LCD ONE-TOUCH CONTROL PANEL - Manage this portable induction stove easily with just the tip of your finger. Features a child safety lock system for the maximum in kids safety
- FOR USE WITH COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC INDUCTION COOKWARE - This electric cooktop works with induction ready cookware such as cast iron or steel pots pans or plates. Also works with stainless steel cookware with a magnetic bottom
- Fast Even Heating Countertop Burner : Induction burner work with 1800 watts high power.Temperature range from (60°C) to 460°F (238°C) in 40°F increments to meet your various cooking needs
- 4 Hour Timer & Safety Lock Induction Cooktop: Slightly press "+" or "-" button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes); Overheating protection, Child Safety Lock system and touch control panel
- Compatible With Magnetic Cookware: The induction cooktop compatible with the cookware which have a flat and magnetic bottom. such as iron, cast iron and stainless steel with a magnetic bottom etc. Note: It will not operate when using aluminum, ceramic, copper, glass or pyrex cookware. No cookware or incorrect cookware is detected
- Portable & Wide Application - The induction cooker fit for the frying pans with a diameter of 3.2in-12in; ensures a large and even heated area. Compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.4in (6.3cm) for easy handling and storage. Portable induction cooktop is also great for home and outdoor cooking
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We offer 12 month warranty and 24 hour customer service for the induction cooktop. The touch panel is more convenient to operate, touch slightly, all finished. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved
- Induction rice cooker and warmer. Electrical Rating : 1,230 Watts
- Multi-Menu cooking functions. Dimension: 10 inch W x 14 inch D x 8 inch H. Capacity: Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter
- Automatic keep warm & extended keep warm keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice, GABA brown rice and germinated brown rice. Delay timer (2 settings) , Electrical Rating - 120 volts
- Note-please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product only. Troubleshoot-sparks by the plug when plugging or unplugging the power plug from the electrical outlet, this is common in rice cookers and does not indicate malfunction
- 【Widely Compatible with Most Cookwares】This induction cooker suits most inductive cookwares with a bottom made of magnetic stainless steel with diameter ranging from 12 to 26cm. 35cm x 30cm cooking zone offers a large and uniformly-heated area. The attached magnetic strip checks the inductive property of cookware to avoid misuse dangers.
- 【Easy Control for Quick Preparation】Simply place a proper cookware on the cooktop, plug into power, manually select the optimum heat mode or temperature mode, set the timer on the easily recognizable touch panel and you can start your cooking. Thanks to the highly sensitive touch button, you can make a quick selection of the desired setting.
- 【Adjustable to Meet Multiple Cooking Needs】1800W high power ensures quick food-making. 10 heating levels (200-1800W) and 10 temperature levels (180°F-450°F) meet different cooking requirements such as steaming, frying, simmering, braising and boiling. Intelligent timer setting (0-150min) automatically let this induction countertop burner off.
- 【Safe Operation for Worry-free Cuisine】Equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system and auto pan-detection system, this induction stove will stop heating for the improper voltage and the excessive temperature and will automatically shut off with the pan removed, thus freeing you of the self-damaging or any potential dangers to users.
- 【User-friendly Configuration 】Featuring the polished crystal panel, this cooker comes with easy maintenance and excellent scratch-resistance. Simply use a soft damp cloth and the cleanness can be achieved. The four feet/pads ensure better anti-slip performance. Moreover, the large rotary fan contributes to rapid heat dissipation, which prolongs the lifespan.
Induction cooker guide
The history of the induction cooker
An apartment without stoveis inconceivable today. Already a million years ago, humans learned how to handle fire, and in the course of history learned how to use it for food preparation. Cooking rings and fireplaces were used until the Middle Ages, in the 16th century, the first closed cooking place was built. In the 18th century, a stove was developed with insert rings for various pot sizes, until the end of the 19th century cast iron foundations were used. After the Second World War, the electric stove became established. In the seventies ovens with ceramic hob came on the market. In 1984, another cooking method was developed, inductive cooking. At the present time there are many different types of cooking zones. Externally, conventional electric cookers with ceramic hob are indistinguishable from induction cookers. The difference is only noticeable when the stove is switched on. As long as there is no pot on the induction plate, it will not get warm.
Efficiency and power savings
The cooktops of an induction cooker work by heating the trays of pots and pans with alternating electromagnetic fields. A conventional cooker works on heat radiation and conduction, the relatively long heating of the cookware results in a loss of heat energy. Under the stove plate of the induction cooker is a copper coil, which generates an electromagnetic field in the hob. This is transferred to the special pots and pans. These are made of ferro-magnetic material, only so is a heat transfer possible. Cast iron is also suitable for the induction cooker , Pots made of stainless steel and aluminum are completely unsuitable. The hobs themselves serve purely as a stand, to them no heat is given. On induction cooker makes pots and pans get hot much faster An induction hob helps save energy and is energy efficient.
First of all, cooking is done on the induction cooker very energy efficient. The floors of the cookware as well as the side walls are heated evenly. A 20 to 40% savings compared to conventional herds is possible. In addition to the energy-saving cooking offers induction cooker even more benefits. Short warm-up times, maximum safety and immediate heat shutdown are given. Overcooking foods can not burn anymore, the pans and pans are automatically detected and the heat is generated exactly where it is needed. Added to this is the time savings, which is not insignificant.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”induction cooker” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold
- 0.2 Rosewill Induction Cooker 1800 Watt, Induction Cooktop, Electric Burner with Stainless Steel Pot 10"...
- 0.3 Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids...
- 0.4 Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Induction Hot Plate with LCD Sensor Touch 1800...
- 0.5 Portable Induction Cooktop induction stove Countertop Burner, 2200-Watt 120-Volts Induction Cooker...
- 0.6 hOmeLabs Portable Induction Cooktop - Powerful Single Burner Electric Countertop Stove with Smooth...
- 0.7 Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, CUSINAID 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker...
- 0.8 Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 0.9 Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH Induction Heating System Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1 L, Stainless Dark Gray
- 0.10 OMORC 1800Q, 1800W Portable Electric Induction Cooker, Easy to Use, 5.25 X 13.75 X 18.75 inches,...
- 0.11 Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH Induction Heating...
- 0.12 Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop,...
- 0.13 Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction...
- 0.14 Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop,...
- 0.15 Portable Induction Cooktop induction...
- 0.16 hOmeLabs Portable Induction Cooktop -...
- 0.17 Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop...
- 0.18 Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction...
- 0.19 Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH Induction Heating...
- 0.20 OMORC 1800Q, 1800W Portable Electric...
- 1 Induction cooker guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API