10 Best Infrared radiant heater of 2019
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer. Uses standard 110v 3 prong outlet
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating coverage: 1000 Sq. ft
- Electronic Thermostat: range 50 to 86 degrees. Caster Wheels and lifetme filter
- Weights 24 lbs and uses 12.5 Amps of Power. 1500 Watts.Electric Cord 72 inch long
- 【Powerful Performance】With 1200 watts of heating power, the heater provides energy-efficient heating for your room or office which needs constant heat in the winter.
- 【Energy Saving】Reflective heaters are great for open or large rooms, and actually save you energy by warming objects and not the entire room.
- 【Safety Protection】 When the heater is lopsided or overheated, it will shut off automatically to keep you and your family members safe all the time.
- 【Compact & Portable】Equipped with carry handle, the heater is easy for moving. And the compact design is convenient for you to storage.
- 【User Friendly】This heater produces no odors, chemicals, or fumes, and doesn't stir up dust. And the quiet feature ensures it will never bother you when you fall asleep or at work.
- Energy Savings of 400 or 800 Watts
- Cool Touch Housing and Ultra Quiet Operation
- Tip-Over Safety Switch
- Overheat Thermal Cut-Off Safety Device
- Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps, refer page 2 of 4 for SAFETY FEATURES.
- This is the perfect outdoor heating solution, featuring a weatherproof rating of IP35.
- Safer and cleaner to use. Does not output CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels. No dangerous tanks, no plumbing and no ventilation needed. Mount horizontally or vertically.
- 6.5 foot long three pronged cord. This comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty
- When being used outside, you can feel the heater from about 8 feet away. The closer you are to the heater, the more heat you will feel
- PROVIDING INSTANT HEAT - No waiting around or pre-heating needed. This all happens immediately, with no need to wait for the heat to build up. Trustech space heater features 2 quartz radiant heating elements and adjustable thermostat control between the two heat settings - 350W/700W.
- DOUBLE PROTECTION FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - This portable radiant heater is equipped with TIP-OVER and OVERHEATING safety feature. When the portable infrared heater internal components reach a certain temperature that could cause overheating, it will shut off automatically. Once the quartz heater is tipped over, an internal switch will automatically shut the quartz heater off. Once the space heater is restored an upright position, the heater will reset.
- GIVING YOU A SILENT AND COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT - Trustech portable radiant heater works silently since it doesn't use a fan - it just radiate light! It is great for noise-sensitive environments such as bedrooms, office. The portable infrared heater helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room's air. This way you can avoid uncomfortable side effects such as itchy eyes and throat.
- SAVING YOUR HEATING BILL - You do not need to waste energy heating an entire room or preheat a room since Trustech energy efficient space heater work instantly. Almost 100 percent of the heat created is transferred out, so you can get super-efficient heating for a very low cost. Trusteck also offers 12 months WARRANTY.
- TAKING IT ANYWHERE - Trustech portable space heater equipped with a carrying handle, the quartz heater is very convenient to carry or moving. Also, the infrared radiant heater isn't affected by drafts or wind. The energy efficient heater is suitable for indoor heating as well as outdoor heating and due to their heat intensity, is also highly effective for space heating.
- ADVANCED HEATING TECHNOLOGY: Adapting carbon fire tube as heating element, the heater produces instant and quiet heat with 3 power selections (500/1000/1500W).
- EASY OPERATION & ASSEMBLING: Remote control and waterproof switch (turn on and off) make the heater more user-friendly. Only partial assembling is required.
- IMPRESSIVE DESIGN: The patio heater is also equipped with LED diaplay where power settings and 24 hour timer can be set easily by the remote. Electricity needed which is environmentally friendly.
- SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE: The electric infrared patio heater is water-proof IP34 rated, adapting automatic overheat protection for safety. No Gas or other flammable fuel is required.
- RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Customer service responds within 24 hours; provide 30-day full refund; 12 months replacements warranty for all parts of the heater and lifetime support guarantee; ETL certified. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via Amazon buyer-seller message.
- Sleek contemporary styling with black high temperature ceramic coating over stainless steel
- Dual frosted infrared tube heating elements emit a low intensity glow for subtle ambience
- Perfect for residential and commercial installations especially under awnings, low ceilings and indoors
- Compatible with switch, dimmer or smart control systems (not included) which can be installed on each element for total heating control
- Spectral reflector for excellent heat distribution
- 【Efficient and rapid heating】Perfect for living spaces, work shops, garages, and areas with air leaks & drafts. Easy to adjust manual controls will help maintain ideal comfort level. This heater has 2 heat settings: 1250 and 1500 watts. Use the higher setting(1500 WATT) to raise the room temperature quickly. When the desired temperature is reached use the lower 1250 WATT setting. It is usually sufficient to maintain a comfortable temperature.
- 【Safety is the most important】Safety tip-over cutoff switch and automatic overheat protection system. Stay cool housing fan-assisted for wide heat dispersion. Additional safety features: cool touch plastic housing and auto shut-off.
- 【Unique Design】Made from light weight steel. Max flow fan pushes heat further into the room. Stay-cool molded, the handle on the back of the heater is convenient for carry. Thermostat automatically regulates heat for consistent room temperature.
- 【Best Convenience】The easy-to-carry and light weight heating equipment is travel friendly and user friendly. Space heater with easy DIY installation flexibility. Delivers fast start up and low noise performance. Adjustable thermostat lets you adjust the heat precisely what you want settings to get the desired warmth and comfort.
- 【Care Instruction】low maintenance heating device. Wait for the heater to cool before cleaning. Wipe with a clean damp cloth. Remove loose dust with feather duster. Do not use harsh chemical based cleaners. Do not immerse the heater in water.
- Quick and instant heating (feel the heat within seconds, like the sun). UFO UK-15 model offers a remote control that allows you to control heater' s power settings and program various timer operations
- Energy efficient heat, nearly all of energy converted into heat. Heat is produced not affected by wind or air.
- Low operating costs, pennies an hour to operate
- Safe and odorless heat. Eco friendly, does not consume oxygen and does not dry the air. Wall, Ceiling or Optional Stand mount options. The unit does not come with a stand.
- Heater comes with adjustable hanging brackets. 8-ft cord, high quality and durable aluminum housing. Easy to install, step by step instructions provide
- Safe to the touch grill. 1000 watts of power and 3100 BTUs means you can heat up to 500 sq. ft. with supplemental heating
- Space saving wall mount design means you don't lose floor space. Perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
- Uses less than 2 square feet of wall space and plugs into a normal 110v outlet. When installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord inside the heater. This unit stays cool to the touch and the wall stays cool.
- Built in thermostat with LED display shows you what the ambient temperature is and helps regulate the temperature efficiently. Included remote control allows you to control the temperature with ease
- Designed with Anti-trip technology for Electrical breaker, large digital display, remote control with batteries included
Infrared radiant heater Guide
In recent years, the Infrared radiant heater increasingly popular and in demand. Used for drying and heating purposes, they are now used almost everywhere.
Infrared heater– Applications and benefits
Infrared radiant heaters provide the ideal source of heat for the home. The devices can be operated easily by pressing a button. In addition, a Infrared radiant heater be used effectively to heat the terrace or balcony during the summer. In the inner area of the house, these are mainly used in the bathroom and in the living room. Beyond the living area Infrared radiant heater also often used in the sauna, in the hall heating as well as in medicine and animal husbandry. Come in medicine Infrared radiant heater used, for example, to specifically treat muscle tension. In the gastronomy come Infrared radiant heater also very often for use. In addition, they are also often used in industry.
The infrared heaters are almost maintenance free. They are easily installed and their operation requires no technical knowledge. They are either powered by gas or by electricity. The special feature of the infrared radiant heaters is their property to heat only the illuminated area. Thus, the air in the room is not heated, so no energy is lost. This is certainly the biggest advantage of an infrared radiator over conventional radiators. The heated objects in turn heat the environment, creating a constant heat in the room. To ensure maximum safety during commissioning, most radiant heaters of this type have overheating protection, often in the form of a bimetallic strip.
From the people the infrared radiation is perceived as very pleasant, as this makes up a part of the solar energy.
Infrared radiator and gas radiator
The gas radiators are intended exclusively for outdoor use. The infrared heaters, which are used on terraces, are operated with gas cylinders. Their biggest advantage is that they can be used flexibly because they are not connected to the power source.
The infrared radiators can be operated either with gas or with electricity. This means that you have the opportunity to operate them either with gas or electricity. Such infrared radiant heaters are particularly flexible in the various applications and are used both outdoors and indoors.
Handling of an infrared radiant heater
There are different versions of the infrared radiant heater. They are very often mounted on the wall. Thanks to the supplied accessories, the installation is very fast, without any manual skills. Commissioning is basically self-explanatory. As soon as the infrared radiant heater is connected to the circuit, it is ready for use. Some infrared radiant heaters give off the heat after plugging in, while others have a main switch. Others also have the option of adjusting the wattage. In addition to the infrared radiant heaters, which are mounted on the wall, there are also the infrared radiant heater with stand. These are especially recommended, from the radiant heater flexibility in terms of relocation is expected.
Care and maintenance of the infrared heater
The infrared radiant heaters are basically low maintenance. Because they can be used for years without the need for any maintenance. Nevertheless, it is recommended to clean the infrared heater from time to time with a dry cloth. However, the radiant heater must never come into contact with water. Of course, only the housing of the radiant heater is cleaned of dirt and dust. All other components of the radiant heater are maintenance-free.
Well-known manufacturer of infrared radiant heaters
There are now a number of manufacturers who produce high-quality infrared radiant heaters. The best known among them are certainly Solamagic, Heatscope Zansun and Heliosa. Among the models of these manufacturers, there are also luxury models. In addition, all of these manufacturers are those who pay attention not only to the high performance but also to the design of their infrared radiant heaters, so that some models have a particularly unusual design.
Noteworthy before buying
When buying an infrared radiant heater, it is important to pay attention to the room size. Because for large rooms or outdoor use, only those radiant heaters with over 2000 watts come into question. For rooms up to 5 square meters, a radiant heater with 500 watts is enough. Another important criterion when buying is a simple operation of the device. If you value other accessories, you should make sure that your heater has a timer or a thermostat. Useful may also be a remote control. The ease of installation and good stability are also very important.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Infrared radiant heater” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Dr Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater, 1500-Watt
- 0.2 COSTWAY Radiant Tower Heater, Infrared Electric Quartz Tower Heater Living Room Space Heating...
- 0.3 Optimus H-5511 Infrared Quartz Radiant Heater
- 0.4 Heat Storm Tradesman Outdoor Infrared Heater - 1500 Watts - IP35 Rated - Maintenance Free - Silent...
- 0.5 Portable Radiant Heater - Portable Space Heater Quartz Infrared Heater 700W Adjustable Heater Energy...
- 0.6 sundate Outdoor Heater, Electric Wall-Mounted Radiant Home Heater with Remote Control,...
- 0.7 Bromic Smart Heat Tungsten Electric 6000W Radiant Infrared Electric Patio Heater Model BH0420033
- 0.8 Homeleader ETL Portable Radiant Heater, Indoor Safe Heater 1250W/1500W, Rapid Heating with...
- 0.9 UFO UK-15 Electric Infrared Heater with Remote Control
- 0.10 Heat Storm Deluxe Mounted Space Infrared Wall Heater, White
- 0.11 Bromic Smart Heat Tungsten Electric...
- 0.12 UFO UK-15 Electric Infrared Heater with...
- 0.13 Homeleader ETL Portable Radiant Heater,...
- 0.14 Heat Storm Tradesman Outdoor Infrared...
- 0.15 Portable Radiant Heater - Portable Space...
- 0.16 sundate Outdoor Heater, Electric...
- 0.17 Bromic Smart Heat Tungsten Electric...
- 0.18 Homeleader ETL Portable Radiant Heater,...
- 0.19 UFO UK-15 Electric Infrared Heater with...
- 0.20 Heat Storm Deluxe Mounted Space Infrared...
- 1 Infrared radiant heater Guide
- 1.0.1 In recent years, the Infrared radiant heater increasingly popular and in demand. Used for drying and heating purposes, they are now used almost everywhere.
- 1.0.2 Infrared radiator and gas radiator
- 1.0.3 Handling of an infrared radiant heater
- 1.0.4 Care and maintenance of the infrared heater
- 1.0.5 Well-known manufacturer of infrared radiant heaters
- 1.0.6 Noteworthy before buying
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API