10 Best knife sets of 2019
- Home Hero
- High quality stainless steel blades
- Hand wash
- Set includes 8" Chef Knife, 8" Serrated Bread Knife, 8" Slicing Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 6.5" Serrated Utility Knife and 3.5" Paring Knife
- Nonstick coating for easy slicing
- Color coding reduces risk of cross contamination
- 12-piece colored knife set includes 6 knives and 6 matching knife covers; Knives include: paring knife, utility knife, Santoku knife, carving knife, chef's knife, and bread knife
- Durable stainless-steel blades effectively hold a sharp cutting edge for safe, efficient use
- Unique color-coded system for quick knife identification and to reduce the risk of cross-contamination during food preparation
- Nonstick color coating helps prevent food from sticking to the blade for faster, easier cutting
- Ergonomic handles promote a secure, comfortable grip; Matching blade guards protect blades and allow for safe storage in a drawer
- Superior high-carbon stainless steel blades
- Hand wash
- Set includes 8" Chef Knife, 8" Slicing Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 5.5" Utility Knife, 3.5" Paring Knife, 2.75" Bird's Beak Paring Knife, 4.5" Steak Knives (6), 8" Sharpening Steel, All-Purpose Household Shears and Wooden Block
- Precision-tapered ground blades narrow gradually to an extremely sharp, fine edge
- Extra wide forged safety bolster
- J.A. Henckels International
- 14-piece knife set includes: 1 Pine wood block, 1 pair of scissors, 11 knife( 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch slicing knife, 8-inch bread knife, 5.5-inch utility knife, and 3.5-inch peeling knife)
- Also includes (6) 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, sharpener, and wood block
- Superior high-carbon stainless-steel blades for precision results
- Triple-rivet POM handles ensure a comfortable, secure grip
- Kitchen knife set can hardly bend or break - Wanbasion knife set is made of high-hardness stainless steel material to ensure that the blade will not bend or break after the use for a long time, which is safer.
- Kitchen knife will not scratch - The natural black titanium metal is used on the blade, instead of black spray paint. There will be no problems such as dye falling off, food safety and aesthetic problem caused by scratching on the knife's surface.
- Kitchen knife set not easy to rust - Double - layer protection of high-quality stainless steel and titanium corrosion-resistant coating, with independent knife sleeve to ensure that the kitchen knife set is difficult to rust.
- Extreme sharpness Kitchen Knife Set - Leading edge grinding technology makes the kitchen knife set extremely sharp.
- Wanbasion kitchen knife set promise 100% after-sales service.
Knife sets guide
As with any craft, nothing is good about working in the kitchen Tool, What the carpenter hammerand saware the knives for the cook. They should be numerous and available in different versions, so that every food can be optimally processed. That’s why many hobby and professional chefs opt for a knife set that includes blades for various kitchen tasks. As far as its scope and the material of the handles and blades are concerned, the opinions of the chefs differ. Here every chef has his personal favorites, with whom he has been working for years. What constitutes a good knife set and which knife it should contain, you will find in this guide.
Which knives are available?
The purchase of a knife sets can have different reasons. Some customers are building a new household and want to build a base of knives. Others want to extend their existing knives with special blades. For starters, a knife set like a knife blockat. It contains a range of knives that cover a lot of work in the kitchen. To the standard equipment of this knife sets belong:
– bread knife
– filleting knife
– Chef’s knife
– Fruit / vegetable knife
– Paring knife
– Utility knife
The knife block made of wood or plastic ensures that the blades are well protected and ready to hand when needed. If you own a basic set of knives and want to extend them with blades for special kitchen work or reward yourself with a high-quality knife set, you will also find it. For example, you need sets with cooking and cooking cleaverJapanese or Chinese style, as offered by Zwilling Pollux. Likewise enjoy knife sets for meat lovers growing in popularity. They include, for example, special Boningand stingers in different sizes. The butcher knives allow the clean slicing of large portions of meat for panor barbecue. Also in demand knife sets for gutting, removing and filleting fish. An important criterion for the quality and service life of a knife sets is the material from which the blades are made.
Stainless steel, ceramics or Damascene?
The prices for knife sets range from a few euros up to priceless. Decisive for the price is the material and the production of the blades. Inexpensive knife sets usually consist of blades with blades made of corrosion-resistant steel. The blades are thin, light and sharp. However, you lose that sharpness quickly and need to be sharpened again. More and more cooks swear by knives with ceramic blades. The knives are more expensive, but very light and extremely hard. As a result, the knives must be sharpened less frequently. A disadvantage of ceramic blade knives, however, is that it can break if accidentally dropped.
Blades made of Damascus steel play in the top league of knife sets. Their production is associated with great effort and usually manual labor. A blacksmith makes an extremely hard blade out of many layers of steel, which despite the material retains its elasticity and can be sharpened extremely sharply afterwards. Knife sets with blades made of Damascus steel are a purchase for life and accordingly expensive. It is not uncommon for individual knives to cost hundreds of euros. A comparatively cheap way to enjoy Damascus knives is the Wakoli 4 Damask Knife Set. The knives are forged from 67 layers. By processing the knives are optimally protected against breakage and corrosion. Differently present also the handles of the knives. For cheap knife sets, handles made of plastic and stainless steel are usually used. The handles of high-quality knives are usually made of bamboo and specially treated real wood such as pakka wood.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”knife sets” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Home Hero Stainless Steel Knife Set with Block
- 0.2 Cuisinart C77SS-15PK 15-Piece Stainless Steel Hollow Handle Block Set
- 0.3 Cuisinart 12-Piece Knife Set
- 0.4 Farberware 12-Piece Resin Knife Set
- 0.5 AmazonBasics 12-Piece Colored Kitchen Knife Set
- 0.6 Cuisinart C77BTR-15P Classic 15-pc. Triple Rivet Block Set - Black
- 0.7 J.A. Henckels International Statement Knife Block Set
- 0.8 AmazonBasics 14-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with High-Carbon Stainless-Steel Blades and Pine Wood Block
- 0.9 Cuisinart Classic Impressions German Steel 6-Piece Knife Set
- 0.10 Wanbasion 6 Pieces Matte Black Titanium Plated Knife Set Stainless Steel Forged Kitchen Knife Set...
- 0.11 J.A. Henckels International Statement...
- 0.12 Cuisinart C77BTR-15P Classic 15-pc....
- 0.13 Cuisinart 12-Piece Knife Set
- 0.14 Farberware 12-Piece Resin Knife Set
- 0.15 AmazonBasics 12-Piece Colored Kitchen...
- 0.16 Cuisinart C77BTR-15P Classic 15-pc....
- 0.17 J.A. Henckels International Statement...
- 0.18 AmazonBasics 14-Piece Kitchen Knife Set...
- 0.19 Cuisinart Classic Impressions German...
- 0.20 Wanbasion 6 Pieces Matte Black...
- 1 Knife sets guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API