10 Best Mops of 2019
- Exclusive bucket design has built-in wringer that allows for hands-free wringing
- Deep-cleaning microfiber removes and absorbs tough dirt and grime
- High-quality foot pedal designed to activate spin wringing, allowing the level of moisture to be controlled
- Features Splash Guard to keep splash and spray inside bucket when wringing
- Compatible with the EasyWring Mop Refill.Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Professional quality, great for cleaning the home or office. Get your hardwood, laminate, tile, stone and concrete floors clean in a fraction of the time with less effort!
- Included: (2) Microfiber Wet Mop Pads, (1) Microfiber Dust Mop Pad, (1) 6' Adjustable Stainless Steel Mop Handle, (1) Heavy Duty Aluminum Mop Frame. NEW: Also included are 2 FREE Premium Microfiber Cloths!
- Our microfiber mops clean more thoroughly and more effectively than cotton mops. They're machine washable, much more economical than disposable products. Detailed use and care instructions included.
- Use the Microfiber Dust Mop to collect larger debris like pet hair, dirt and dust. Use the Wet Mop Pads for a deeper clean. Microfiber cleans more quickly and thoroughly than other cleaning products. Replacement Mops are available. For the Wet Mop Pads search B00ON7M8PG, for the Dust Mop Pads search B00ON8R5EO
- Start making your life easier, order yours today!
- MOP TASTIC- A two grooved bucket allows you to wet and dry your mop. Now, you don't have to worry about wringing your mop by hand! Take care of dirt and grime with ease. Two holes at the bottom of the bucket offer effortless draining.
- QUALITY MICROFIBER PAD- Two reusable microfiber pads give you the chance to clean over and over again with the benefit of them being machine washable. Works with: Stone, Tiles, Laminate, Hard Wood, Vinyl, Bamboo, Cement, Baseboards, and Drywall. Our Mop can work with nearly any hard surface and help you achieve a shiny, new, and fresh feel to your kitchen or other hard surfaced floors.
- 280° SWIVEL HEAD- Sleek design extends reach beneath and around furniture. Removes the dirt and grime from those hard to reach places! A 280° rotatable mop head gives access to various angles of cleaning and puts you at an advantage over the crumbs and dust on your kitchen floor.
- EASY INSTALLATION- Four poles are provided and they can be assembled based on your height. No more back pain! Assembly is simple and only takes a few minutes.
- WARRANTY- Tethys is proud to provide a 1-year limited warranty for the protection of advanced cleaning system.
- ✓ SIZE: Apartment ready 360 degree rotating, 11 inch compact mop head, 35 - 60" Long Length telescoping handle ( great for tall people). Made from strong, but light aluminum alloy metal. Our extra long, easy to extend aluminum handle makes it easy to clean hard-to-reach places such as in the kitchen, under the couch, up on windows, etc - resulting in less fatigue than with clunky plastic or steel floor mops. Save your back!
- ✓ MACHINE WASHABLE / ECO-FRIENDLY : Your Turbo cleaning mop comes with 2 washable microfiber pads. Reuse our microfiber pads again & again - wash up to 100 times in your washing machine to save money and the environment. Mop pads easily attach to fixed velcro on mop head.
- ✓ ULTRA LIGHT : Long length mop handle and strong metal head, without being heavy. Perfect for handicapped and elderly customers that have been searching for a floor mop that has extra length to without causing stress and fatigue. The light weight makes it easy to dust and mop under the couch and on the walls.
- ✓ ANY SURFACE : Use our floor mop dry as a dust mop for cleaning dirt, dog, cat, and other pet hair or use as a wet mop to clean hardwood, vinyl, linoleum, cement, tile, marble, kitchen, office bathroom, windows, under the couch, floorboards, for waxing. Create your own eco-friendly DIY cleaner, such as vinegar, and spray on floor while mopping. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- ✓ BETTER VALUE: Want a commercial grade floor mop for your home, apartment, or office without the expensive price? Our extra length microfiber mop system is made with light, but strong aluminum alloy and reusable, washable pads. Use dry to sweep and dust or wet for mopping and scrubbing Hardwood, Wood, Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, etc. Comes with mop head, mop handle, 2 microfiber refills & 2 scrubbing pads. Compare to Microfiber Wholesale, Swiffer Wet Jet, Shark, Bona, Bissell, Linkyo, o-Cedar
- Professional Microfiber Mop, Pad Size: 42cm(16.5'') x 23cm(9.0'')
- New Double side Microfiber & Plush mop cloth
- Mop plate adopts innovative fabric Clip-on design
- 360 Swivel pole with double locking telescopic system
- Included 3 Microfiber Cloth Refills and 1 Dirt Removal Scrubber
- Connects to microfiber mop heads with a hook-and-loop fastener that can be replaced when worn
- Features a nylon swivel joint for flexible maneuvering
- Made of aluminum with stainless steel fastenings for corrosion resistance and light weight
- Made with non-magnetic metals, enabling use near magnetically sensitive equipment, such as MRIs
- Measures 17" l x 3" w x 1-1/2" h
Mop covers guide
With the help of mop covers, the floors in our apartments and houses can be cleaned easily and thoroughly. The covers are simply stretched on a suitable wiper holder with style. This allows the floor to be carefully cleaned without excessive strain on the back and knee joints. After wiping the mop cover can then be easily removed from the wiper holder and in the Washing machinegetting washed. So he can be used again and again. Here you can learn more about Mops ,
The product range of Mops
Mop cover is not the same mop cover. In fact, there are innumerable variations, each with specific properties. So for every user and every floor the matching mop cover is available in stores. Initially, you have the choice between mop covers for interiors and for exterior floors (for example, patio floors). The variants for exterior surfaces usually have harder textile properties with a slight „scrub effect“, because on the outside, dirt is basically more stubborn on removal.
For interiors, you should always buy the softer specimens to permanently protect your soil. But even for floors in the house manufacturers offer various degrees of hardness: some Mops are noticeably rougher than others, which can scratch sensitive floors. Depending on whether you have parquet, laminate, marble or tile floors, you should choose your mop cover. On the packaging you usually get an exact recommendation. In case you have different susceptible floors in the house, you should choose the mop cover on the most sensitive floor – or buy a matching model for each floor.
Shopping tips for Mops
Depending on the product, a different material is used during manufacture. Modern covers are usually made of microfibre or a cotton / polyester blend. Next to it are Mops available from other materials and material blends. Microfibre covers have a significantly finer fabric structure than covers made of many other materials. So they are able to absorb more moisture and dirt. Many materials also allow a dry wiping of the floors. When dry wiping the textiles very well on dust and hair. This effect is improved by particularly static materials. These covers are often marked in stores.
Some covers also meet higher hygiene requirements. These are therefore suitable for allergy sufferers and families with babies. If you like it comfortable, you will also find wiper covers with high lubricity in trade, which make wiping even easier. When buying, you should absolutely make sure that your cover has the right size, because wiper holder are not sold in a single size, but in many different dimensions. Preferably you buy directly a wiper kit, in the wiper holder and mop covers are already matched to match. Many suppliers also have replacement covers in their product range.
Tips for taking care of the mop cover
Before first use, it is advisable to wash the new mop cover. You will find further information with washing instructions on the product packaging. Usually the cover should be prewashed at 50 °. Incidentally, you should always wash mop covers without fabric softener, as this will cause them to lose their shape towelstheir suction power. Depending on the material, a certain washing temperature must not be exceeded, so that the fibers are not destroyed. Some mops can be dried in the dryer. As with clothing, the laundry has a washing label attached to it, allowing you to see the exact washing instructions at all times.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Mops” max=”1″]
- 0.1 O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop, Bucket Floor Cleaning System
- 0.2 O-Cedar Easy Wring Spin Mop and Bucket System (Spin Mop with 2 Extra Refill)
- 0.3 18" Professional Microfiber Mop | Stainless Steel Handle | 3 Premium Mop Pads + 2 Free Microfiber...
- 0.4 TETHYS Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set for Professional Home Floor Cleaning System with Aluminum...
- 0.5 Aluminum Alloy Microfiber Mop - Includes 2 Microfiber Pads, 2 Scrubbing Pads - Dry Dust or Wet Mop...
- 0.6 MR.SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop
- 0.7 O-Cedar Hardwood Floor 'N More Microfiber Refill
- 0.8 Rubbermaid Commercial HYGEN Mop Quick-Connect Frame
- 0.9 O-Cedar Commercial-Grade Heavy Duty Looped-End String Mop, 24 oz Head
- 0.10 Rubbermaid Commercial Products HYGEN Microfiber Room Mop Pad
- 0.11 18" Professional Microfiber Mop |...
- 0.12 Aluminum Alloy Microfiber Mop - Includes...
- 0.13 MR.SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop
- 0.14 TETHYS Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set for...
- 0.15 Aluminum Alloy Microfiber Mop - Includes...
- 0.16 MR.SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop
- 0.17 O-Cedar Hardwood Floor 'N More...
- 0.18 Rubbermaid Commercial HYGEN Mop...
- 0.19 O-Cedar Commercial-Grade Heavy Duty...
- 0.20 Rubbermaid Commercial Products HYGEN...
- 1 Mop covers guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API