10 Best Nakiri knife of 2019
- Ergonomic handle - a combination of Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety
- Protective finger guard
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge
- One-piece high-carbon, stain-free Japanese steel
- 【World-best kitchen knives AWARDED】 TUO Cutlery Fiery Phoenix Series kitchen knives were selected as one of the world-best kitchen knives by wiki.ezvid.com.
- 【Best Kitchen Performance Steel】This line of kitchen knives are using German X50CrMov15 (Din. 1.4116) stainless steel, which has the best kitchen cutting performance among all steels. All the world famous brands like W-M-F, ZWIILL, and Wu-thof are using the same steel. It is not only incredibly razor sharp but also holding the edge very good and easy to maintain.
- 【High-Tech Pakkawood Handle】The full tang handle is made from our Patent Pending high technology composited high-density Pakkawood. Compare to other Pakkawood, it is way more stable and sanitary,No matter how bad the kitchen enviroment is, it will be no shrimp, no expantion, no crack like traditional wood and pakkawood handle, which asures you the best food safety.Furthuremore, it also looks much more luxurious and beautiful than other kitchen knife brands' handle.
- 【None-Tired Ergornomic Handle Design】From the striking grain of the polished pakkawood handle to the gentle curve of the blade, this is an ergonomic handle design for exceptional comfort and durability
- 【100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】All TUO Cutlery products ar under our life time WARRANTY!t Try it risk free, we know you'll love it! With the luxury packing it is also the wise choice as a gift.
- ✔PREMIUM DESIGN: The Nakiri, traditional Japanese style, is a perfect choice for everyone, especially for the one who loves soups, salads, herbs, and vegetables. Besides, in order to advoid food sticking together over the knife blade, we design it a thin and flat balde edge, making it full contact with your cutting surface.
- ✔ROYAL QUALITY: 3 Layer construction with a 5Cr15MOV stainless steel center cored with a HRC 56-58 for exceptional sharpness, edge retention and durability.
- ✔ADVANCED PROCEDURES: The elegant hammered outer steel makes it a special and functional craft, eliminating friction and keeping food sticking to the blade.
- ✔WELL-BUILT HANDLE: About the knife handle, we choose a premium Pakkawood wood, which has a beautiful appearance and is easy to keep. On the other hand,full tang design with a rivet connecting the balde with the handle keeps the whole part firmly.
- ✔LUXURY HAND-MADE: 100% handcrafted by skilled iron smith. Therefore, it's excellent for entry level chefs. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones.
- DYNASTY SERIES BLADE QUALITY - Findking's dynasty series uses 9CR18MOV. A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. With an HRC of 60+/-2 it will take an angled edge and hold it for long enough to help extend the life of your knife (w/ general maintenance). The clad dimple allow for easy food release while slicing or dicing. This blade is great for vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats. Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife's edge.
- DYNASTY SERIES HANDLE - is crafted from African rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user. The stability of the handle allows the user full manipulation of the blade. This makes for effective use for precision, and endurance cuts. This handle makes mis en plas (food prep) FUN again
- WEIGHT/BALANCE- The balance point runs heel to spine up the billet. Allowing the user a comfortable grip with precise cuts, and less wear and tear on the users hands. The weight is towards the blade of the knife making for efficient use during rock chopping motion.
- DESIGN- Dynasty series Nakiri knives are designed to show the beauty of eastern chef's knives. While focusing on comfortability, and efficiency for the everyday chef. Blade length is 18.5cm and handle length is 15.3 cm with an overall length of 33.8cm. When a pinch grip is used the blade length is considered "true 7" inch" where the user will be able to maximize maneuverability of the blades cutting edge
- OUR PROMISE- Quality is a massive focus of Findking's products. As a promise to our customers, price will not be affected by our strive for the highest quality in our products.
- The Ultimate Vegetable Knife: A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish at 8-12° per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience. The Shogun Series X's exquisite hammered tsuchime finish reduces drag and minimizes stuck on food
- Dalstrong Power: This nakiri vegetable knife features an ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention. 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel layers ensure exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced. Dalstrong's stunning 'tsunami-rose' genuine Damascus layers.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior control, agility and comfort while the blade's spine is made smooth for a natural 'pinch grip'. The 55mm blade width allows for improved knuckle clearance. Easily scoop up food onto blade.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
- The Nakiri Knife is part of Shun's Classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery; beauty, form and function are fused in this elegantly handcrafted, useful and high-performing kitchen tool
- A traditional Japanese knife for working with vegetables and produce, the Classic Nakiri has a 6.5" blade made from Shun's proprietary VG-MAX steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel
- Swift, sharp and clean, the Classic Nakiri is great for kitchen needs like julienning carrots, slicing tomatoes, dicing onions, chopping peppers, peeling potatoes, trimming celery or paring avocados
- Whether it's needed for daily salad preparation or gourmet vegetable creations, both restaurant chefs and new home cooks trust the simple push cut of the Nakiri's straight, razor-sharp edge
- With its PakkaWood handle grip and corrosion-resistant steel blade, the 6.5-inch Classic Nakiri Knife makes a durable, versatile and valuable addition to the kitchen, revolutionizing mundane tasks
- ✅ SAMURAI SERIES - Kessaku Professional knives are well suited to tackle all your culinary needs. Our Knives are hand crafted by our highly trained technicians utilizing cutting edge technology and the finest materials. Designed in Japan, our Kessaku knives will be a staple in your kitchen and will become your 'Go To' knife. Experience the difference owning a true Chef's knife can make. You have joined countless Chefs and true Cooking Enthusiasts who already own this professional knife
- ✅ PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION - Utilizing our specially formulated High Carbon 7CR17MOV Stainless Steel your knife is constructed to be very resistant to corrosion and rust. The Mirror Polished, Smooth Pakka Wood handle offers superior strength and comfort while its seamless build ensures no dirt or debris collects. The Pakka Wood handle is Heat, Cold, and Moisture resistant and has a full Tang for added strength. Kessaku means Masterpiece in Japanese and that is what you will be receiving
- ✅ COMFORT AND DESIGN - We design our knives to be well balanced so you won't feel dragged down. The knife's ergonomics helps reduce aches and fatigue in your hands. The Precision Forged, Razor sharp Blade is hand sharpened by a 16° angle per side making for a sharper, longer lasting blade edge. With a Rockwell hardness of 58 you are sure to receive a strong and durable blade. A good Knife is an extension of your hand and so you should choose one that makes the work feel effortless
- ✅ PREMIUM GIFT BOX - Greeting you in a beautifully designed Gift Box with magnetic closure your knife will arrive in style. Please store your knife in the elegant box. Included you will find our Kessaku cleaning cloth to help keep your knife looking fresh and polished. Will aid in cutting, chopping and smashing in your kitchen prep. Makes a Great present for Birthdays, Wedding, Anniversary, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas, Chefs, House Warming and so much more
- ✅ 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. TRY IT TODAY - We offer our true LifeTime warranty against manufacturing defects. We take all the necessary and proper precautions to ensure you're delivered a true quality masterpiece. We want to ensure you are happy so contact us with any issue or concern and we will do our best to make it right. Cuchillo de cocina para la preparación de comidas cortar dados picado picada profesional
- Made from VG-10 stainless steel clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Patterned, layered surface; stunning look of Damascus steel with added rust resistance
- Black laminated PakkaWood D-shaped handle provides maximum comfort
- Made in Japan; Lifetime Warranty
- Grade : NSW Damascus / Knife Type: Usuba (Vegetable Chef) Knife
- Steel Type: 46 Layers VG-10 Hammered Damascus
- Blade: Double-Edged (50/50) / Blade Length: 6.3inch (160mm)
- Handle Material: Octagonal-Shaped Shitan / Bolster: Double Mahogany
- Hardness Rockwell C scale: 60 / Saya Cover: Natural Magnolia Saya Included
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Precision forged, full tang.
- Triple riveted handle.
- High carbon, stainless steel.
- 58 Rockwell hardness.
Nakiri knife guide
Vegetables with the Nakiri knife clean and cut efficiently
Not only vegetarians love all kinds of vegetables. Fresh salads and tasty vegetable side dishes provide variety in the kitchen. If you want to eat well, you should put carrots, broccoli and co daily on the menu. So the body is supplied with valuable vitamins and minerals and delicious vegetable dishes are anyway. However, professional and professional cooks are challenged with the proper processing of the individual vegetable varieties, as these valuable foods not only have to be thoroughly cleaned, but also often finely chopped up. In Asian countries, this type of vegetable preparation has a centuries-long tradition. In this respect, it is not surprising that special knives have been developed in this region, with which the snipping of vegetables is much faster by the hand.
Craftsmanship in perfection
A typical example is this Nakiri knife , which is also increasingly common in German kitchens. The exact Japanese name is Nakiri bocho, which translates as much as paring knifemeans. Compared to the knives commonly used in our region, the blade of a Nakiri knife is much wider and longer. This has a certain resemblance to a small cleaver. It would be a pity, though Nakiri knife to hack bones or cartilaginous pieces of meat, as this would damage the super sharp blade quickly.
The traditional Nakiri knife is hand-forged and has a black color. The art of knifing has been refined in Japan for centuries to perfection. The high-quality steel is improved by intensive processing so that the blades become extremely elastic and can be perfectly sanded. The blade of a Nakiri knife is about 15 cm to 21 cm long and sanded on both sides. This has the advantage that with the help of this blade very fine and straight cuts can be made even with relatively hard vegetables. For example, you can prepare the vegetables in one wokshould be prepared. The fine vegetable strips cook in hot oil quickly and evenly, so that the vegetables succeed perfectly. And still have a special feature Nakiri knife to offer. The approximately 45 mm to 55 mm wide blade can be used simultaneously to the fine vegetable strips from the base into the pot or the panto transport. It’s amazing how effective this method is.
Low-cost alternatives to the forging knife
If you decide on a hand-forged knife, you have to dig deep into your pocket for this special product. But for amateur cooks, who only occasionally to the stoveThere are certainly cheaper alternatives that also allow very good cuts. These are manufactured in the factory or in larger factories and usually also convince by a high quality. But even with these lower priced knives, you should be careful, because the blades are much sharper than most knives that are offered here otherwise. Moreover, you should not just put your precious nakiri knife in the canteenstore. In this type of storageThe sharp blade would be damaged quickly. A sheath or a soft cloth provides sufficient protection, so you will enjoy your excellent knife for a long time.
These nakiri knives are recommended for ambitious amateur cooks
You love high-quality hand tools, with which the work in the kitchen quickly goes by the hand? Then you will like the Nakiri knife of Wakoli. This high-quality knife with its beautiful wood handle made of Pakaholz is also a real asset to any kitchen in terms of aesthetics. The knife is delivered in a noble case, so that the sharp blade is reliably protected from damage at all times.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Nakiri knife” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Mercer Culinary M22907 Millennia 7-Inch Nakiri Knife, Black
- 0.2 TUO Cutlery Nakiri Knife - Vegetable Cleaver Kitchen Knives - German X50CrMoV15 Stainless Steel -...
- 0.3 Hecef Culinary Nakiri Knife-High Carbon Stainless Steel Hammered Finished Blade with Pakkawood...
- 0.4 7 inch Nakiri Knife by Findking-Dynasty series-3 layer 9CR18MOV clad steel w/octagon handle Gyuto...
- 0.5 DALSTRONG Nakiri Vegetable Knife - Shogun Series X - AUS-10-V - Damascus - Hammered Finish - 6"...
- 0.6 Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5" Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16°...
- 0.7 Kessaku Cleaver Butcher Nakiri Knife - Samurai Series - Japanese Etched High Carbon Steel, 7in
- 0.8 Shun Classic 5-inch Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife
- 0.9 Yoshihiro NSW 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Usuba Vegetable Chef knife 6.3 IN (160mm) Shitan Rosewood...
- 0.10 Wusthof 4193-7/13 Wusthof Classic 5" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife/Vegetable Cleaver
- 0.11 Yoshihiro NSW 46 Layers Hammered...
- 0.12 DALSTRONG Nakiri Vegetable Knife -...
- 0.13 TUO Cutlery Nakiri Knife - Vegetable...
- 0.14 7 inch Nakiri Knife by Findking-Dynasty...
- 0.15 DALSTRONG Nakiri Vegetable Knife -...
- 0.16 Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5" Nakiri Knife;...
- 0.17 Kessaku Cleaver Butcher Nakiri Knife -...
- 0.18 Shun Classic 5-inch Hollow Edge Nakiri...
- 0.19 Yoshihiro NSW 46 Layers Hammered...
- 0.20 Wusthof 4193-7/13 Wusthof Classic 5"...
- 1 Nakiri knife guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API