10 Best rice cooker of 2019
- High Pressure is from 10.2 - 11.6 psi
- Capacity: Yields up to 8-Cup (Cooked) and 4 (Cup uncooked) Rice cooker.
- Steams meat and vegetables while rice cooks below
- Easy-to-use digital controls with white rice, brown rice, steam and warm functions
- Programmable 15-hour delay timer for flexible meal planning
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY. Refer user manual before use.
- Can hold 1 to 3 cups of uncooked rice
- Perfectly prepares 2 to 6 cups of cooked rice and automatically keeps it warm for hours
- Steams vegetables and meat even while simultaneously cooking rice
- Simple, one-touch operation switches to keep-warm mode automatically when finished
- Nonstick inner cooking pot and all accessories are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
- Automatic Cook/Warm Switch
- Tempered Glass Lid
- Removable Nonstick Cooking Pot
- Cool-Touch Handles
- Cooking and Warm Indicator Lights
- Rice cooker/ steamer and lid
- Available in 3, 6, and 10-cup capacities
- Stay-cool lid knob
- Aroma Housewares
Rice cooker guide
Rice is a staple food in many Asian countries, such as Japan and India. The benefits are also appreciated, because this food provides the body with valuable nutrients. For the preparation is a rice cooker ideal. This great kitchen appliance has meanwhile found its way into many kitchens and is now indispensable.
What is a rice cooker?
Of the rice cooker , an electrical appliance, was specially developed to prepare rice. The handling is very simple: it is simply the desired amount of rice and the specified amount of water and then it is only to look forward to the perfectly cooked rice. The constant monitoring of the cooking process is not necessary. With the rice cooker saves time and thus electricity during preparation. Long cooking times and overcooking pots are now a thing of the past.
The advantages of a rice cooker
In Asia there is the rice cooker In almost every household and also in this country, it is becoming increasingly popular. There are good reasons for this because the device offers many advantages. The rice does not boil, in contrast to the ordinary pot, and does not burn. Consequently, it is not necessary, the rice cooker keep an eye on the cooking process. In addition, time is saved in the very simple preparation of the rice and the rice succeeds perfectly. Another advantage of the device is that the rice can be kept warm for several hours.
Rice cooker for 4 to 6 people: Bestseller number 1: Reishunger rice cooker with warming function
* capacity 1.2 liters capacity (ideal for 4 to 6 people)
* Powerful rice cooker
* Perfectly cooked rice
* Inner pot high quality and double non-stick coating
* Short cooking time and even cooking
* No burning
* Chic design
* Keep warm function (up to 12 hours)
Rice cooker for 1 to 2 people: Sencor SRM 0600WH rice cooker
* Filling volume 0.6 liters (for 450 grams of rice)
* Also fully automatic operation
* Control light for cooking the rice and for the warming function
* Triple safety system: protection against overheating, boiling water and automatic shut-off after cooking has been completed
* Removable inner container with non-stick surface
* Included: special spatulafor the rice as well as measuring cup for the rice and the water
What should be considered when buying the rice cooker?
Before selecting the appliance, it should be considered for how many people on average rice should be cooked. Models with a capacity of 0.6 liters are suitable for a single household, while families should choose rice cookers with a capacity of 1.2 liters. For large families, devices with a capacity of at least 1.5 liters are recommended.
The material selection is another important purchasing criterion. It is advisable to choose a rice cooker that has a non-stick inner pot. In simple rice cookers this is often made of aluminum. Here, however, the rice burns quickly. If it is not removed immediately after cooking, the floor is often damaged during cleaning.
* Warming function
The warming function is activated directly after cooking the rice, so that the rice remains warm for several hours and does not have to be consumed immediately.
Rice is eaten by many people, but rice is not just rice. It is cooked perfectly in a rice cooker. In addition, the preparation is time-saving and the operation of the device is very easy, even for an untrained chef. The rice cooker takes over the preparation automatically. It is only necessary to fill in the ingredients and turn on the device. The cooking process does not need to be monitored. The purchase is therefore worthwhile in any case. Care should be taken in the selection of a non-stick coating, an automatic shutdown and a warming function.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”rice cooker” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Instant Pot LUX60V3 6-in-1 Muti-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté,...
- 0.2 Aroma Housewares ARC-914SBD Digital Cool-Touch Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, 8-Cup (Cooked), Silver
- 0.3 Dash Rice Cooker
- 0.4 BLACK+DECKER RC503 Dry/3-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker
- 0.5 Aroma Arc Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, 3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked)
- 0.6 Aroma Professional Plus Rice Cooker
- 0.7 IMUSA SMALL APPLIANCES RICE COOKER WITH BLACK NON-STICK
- 0.8 Hamilton Beach
- 0.9 Zojirushi (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- 0.10 Aroma Simply Stainless Rice Cooker
- 0.11 Instant Pot LUX60V3 6-in-1 Muti-Use...
- 0.12 Zojirushi (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- 0.13 Dash Rice Cooker
- 0.14 BLACK+DECKER RC503 Dry/3-Cup Cooked Rice...
- 0.15 Aroma Arc Rice Cooker and Food Steamer,...
- 0.16 Aroma Professional Plus Rice Cooker
- 0.17 IMUSA SMALL APPLIANCES RICE COOKER WITH...
- 0.18 Hamilton Beach
- 0.19 Zojirushi (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- 0.20 Aroma Simply Stainless Rice Cooker
- 1 Rice cooker guide
- 1.0.1 What is a rice cooker?
- 1.0.2 The advantages of a rice cooker
- 1.0.3 Rice cooker for 4 to 6 people: Bestseller number 1: Reishunger rice cooker with warming function
- 1.0.4 Rice cooker for 1 to 2 people: Sencor SRM 0600WH rice cooker
- 1.0.5 What should be considered when buying the rice cooker?
- 1.0.6 * Material
- 1.0.7 * Warming function
- 1.0.8 Conclusion
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API