10 Best rolling pin of 2019
- Adjustable rolling pin evenly flattens dough to ensure uniform baking
- Solid beech construction with etched pastry-width measurement guide
- 1/16, 1/6, 1/4, and 3/8-inch removable discs make it simple to roll to a desired thickness
- Great for pizza and pie crusts, tarts, cookies, and more; hand-wash for best results
- Measures 2-1/2 by 16-1/2 by 2-1/2-inch
- Fox Run
- Create perfectly rolled dough with the smooth 100% stainless steel non-porous surface. Roll cookies, pie, fondant, pasta, pizza, ravioli, tortillas, dumpling & roti with this premium bakeware tool
- Sense the thickness of the dough with the slightly tapered pin under your hands. Unlike rollers with handles, the tactile feedback of the French rod design lets you know the amount of pressure to use.
- Chill the rolling pin in the freezer to prevent dough from becoming warm too quickly. Stainless steel has the cooling properties of marble stone without the heaviness.
- Designed with a brushed matte finish of stainless steel that will not absorb any odors, colors or flavors like maple, cherry, walnut or mahogany wood rolling pins can, making it more hygienic.
- Kid friendly for clay, play doh, arts and crafts. 15.75" long, 1.5" diameter, weighs 10 oz & cleans easily by hand or dishwasher. Enjoy a 1-Year Satisfaction Guarantee when ordered from Virtuosoul LLC
- 【SILICONE BAKING MAT NON-STICK EASY CLEAN-UP】-No more scraping!Nonstick surface allows for effortless food removal without waste. Even burnt sugar and fat falls off on its on,just simply wash the baking mats by hand or rinse in warm soapy water and allow to air dry, or place in dishwasher (top rack only).The silicone baking mats are a baker's dream at save time cleaning up,preventing a messy oven,dirty pan.Save on baking sheets&pans!Macaron mat measures 11.6"x 16.5" fit for 13" x 18" baking pan
- 🥟 CONVENIENT TO USE - This 15" pizza roller made from 100% Food safe stainless steel material. No handle design allows you to apply equal pressure and full control over the dough. Less effort required to roll so will not make you tired while prepping dough.
- 🥟 NON STICKY SURFACE - Before use, keep this fondant rolling pin in refrigerator for 15 minutes. The dough is less likely to stick when the roller is chilled and also to resist the dough butter from melting.
- 🥟 MULTI-PURPOSE FRENCH ROLLING PIN - Perfect tool to roll cookies, pies, fondant, biscuits, pizza crusts, pastry, ravioli, tortillas, dumplings, roti and more. Not only this but its flat ends have a variety of uses like to grinding spices, to crush ice or nuts, muddling herbs, mashing boil potatoes, smashing garlic, to tenderize meat etc.
- ROLLING PIN FOR KIDS - This roller is kids friendly. With no harm kids can use it while playing with colorful clays to enhance their art and creative activities.
- 🥟 EASY TO CLEAN & STORE - Wash it with warm soapy water for hassle free cleanup or can throw in dishwasher as well. Also, it does not take up too much space in your kitchen drawer. This pastry rolling pin is a great addition to your bakeware and fondant tools.
- 🍃18" inch Rolling Pin is perfect size and length for rolling your dough and storing away.🍃
- 🍃Hand Crafted and finished Waxed barrels, tapered, easy-grip, for a lifetime of smooth rolling.🍃
- 🍃To clean the Rolling pin wipe it with a clean cloth. Don't soak a rolling pin or run it under water; the water can hurt the wood. If dough is stuck to the pin, flour the pin lightly, then brush the flour and dough off the pin with a towel. Use a soft brush to clean a textured pin.🍃
- 🍃Great kitchen utensils gift for bakers & Chefs.🍃
- 🍃Made for a life time🍃
- 🎅Specifications:2PCS Mini Rolling Pin,Length is 9 inch and suitable for children to use.
- 🎅Material:Food grade silicone material,silicone and wood.Safety,health and Durable.
- 🎅Perfect tool for French Fondant, Baking, Pastry, and Dough.Easy to clean, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry promptly.
- 🎅Non-stick silicone cover to making cooking easy and funny, no or very little extra flour is needed to roll out your dough, achieve uniform dough thickness.
- 🎅Revolving silicone roller and comfortable wooden handles: No much pressure needed,the solid core and comfortable handles stand up to pressure.
- Their top craftsmanship will offer you fantastic rolling experience in kitchen.
- SECOND DIFFERENCE FROM OTHERS: no dents and small gaps compared with poor burnished or poor covering rolling pins in the market! Poor burnished or poor covering rolling pins have visible small gaps and dents easy to be stuck with flour residue which is difficult to be removed till go mouldy. Our rolling pins have avoided this problem. It is incredibly sleek and will not easily harbor bacteria!
- TOTALLY SAFE IN USE: our rolling pins are all made by selected premium beech wood from Europe that will NOT harbor bacteria or fungus. They are totally safe in use.
- OFFER UNIQUE ROLLING EXPERIENCE: our rolling pins will give you special rolling experience in the kitchen with their design and quality. We believe you will fall in love with rolling and cooking with our rolling pins.
- UNIQUE FREE GIFT POLICY and Worry-free Warranty: Any customer who buys from us will get full refund or free replacement if any quality issue identified within a year by just directly contacting us. Customers are also entitled to keeping broken or defective item as a free gift if they receive any, and meantime, we will create another free fulfillment to buyers as compensation.
Rolling pin guide
The rolling pin – Traditional accessories for cooking and baking
The rolling pin has been part of the basic equipment in almost every kitchen in many European countries for generations. Over time, many other common names for this cooking and baking tool have been established nationally and regionally. That’s how it works rolling pin among others in Austria called Nudelwalker and in Switzerland as Wellholz or Wallholz. But also pasta roll, baking roll and rolling pin are quite common names for that rolling pin , It will above all be used for the simple, fast and, above all, even rolling out of dough masses. These may be very different doughs from which, for example, noodles (hence the name), cake and cake bottoms, cookies and the like is made. But not only in the private sector that comes rolling pin for use. Also in professional kitchens as well as in the baking and confectionery trade it is an essential and traditionally used one Toolto work easier.
Shapes of rolling pin
A rolling pin can have quite different shapes. These are, on the one hand, dependent on the region in which it is used. In many cases, regional customs and traditions have an influence on the products offered locally. On the other hand, the use of the rolling pin and the advancing technology of the last decades have influenced the shape of this traditional kitchen utensil. The simplest form of rolling pin, which is still preferred in some countries and regions today, is that of a simple wooden roll without handles. This rod usually has a diameter of about 4 to 5 centimeters and is rolled with the flat hands over the dough. More widespread today, however, are rolling pins with handles. These can either be turned out of the round rod or are attached to it by means of an internal shaft (axle). The round rod turns around this. Such a rolling pin usually has a much larger diameter. This ensures that the user does not come into contact with the dough while working with his hands.
These materials are suitable for a rolling pin
Traditionally, a rolling pin made of wood. As a rule, very fine-pored hardwoods are used. After all, the wood should not absorb any ingredients from the dough or moisture and be as easy to clean as possible. In addition, resinous softwoods are out of the question, as they could affect the taste of the processed dough. Popular woods for the production of rolling pins are for example maple or beech, which also have an extreme robustness and long durability. For home use, various manufacturers offer plastic rolling pins. These usually have a very low weight. This can often be increased by filling with water, so that dough can roll out faster. Furthermore, a rolling pin can also be made of porcelain or ceramic or marble. These are usually designs that are intended for professional use in bakeries, pastry shops and restaurants. They are often provided with a ball-bearing axle, which ensures easier handling with less friction. Due to the high weight, even heavy-weight doughs can be easily rolled with such a rolling pin. Last but not least are now rolling pins made of metal (usually stainless steel) available. They also have a high weight and are also very hygienic.
Prices for a rolling pin
Depending on the design and the material used, the price of a rolling pin can vary greatly. The price range varies from a few euros for a simple one rolling pinup to costs well over 100 euros for a high-end execution of marble or stainless steel everything is possible. For rolling out of simple cake or biscuit doughs, however, a rolling pin from the price class is sufficient.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”rolling pin” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Good Cook Bradshaw International 23830 10-Inch Wooden Rolling Pin
- 0.2 Joseph Joseph 20085 Adjustable Rolling Pin Removable Rings Beech Wood Class
- 0.3 Fox Run, Marble Rolling Pin and Base,
- 0.4 Farberware Non-Stick Rolling Pin
- 0.5 Professional French Rolling Pin for Baking - 15.75" Smooth Stainless Steel Metal has Tapered Design...
- 0.6 Silicone Baking Mat Macaron Mat Kit(14pcs set) Macaroon Baking Mat Set of 2 Half Sheet Macaron...
- 0.7 HelferX Professional Stainless Steel Rolling Pin - Dough Roller for Bakers - Perfect to Make Pizza,...
- 0.8 Ebuns French Rolling Pin for Baking Pizza Dough, Pie & Cookie - Essential Kitchen utensil tools gift...
- 0.9 Mini Rolling Pin, 2 Pack Kids Size Wooden Handle Rolling Pin Non-Stick Silicone Rolling Pins for...
- 0.10 Bamber French Rolling Pins for Baking, Wood Rolling Pins
- 0.11 Farberware Non-Stick Rolling Pin
- 0.12 Fox Run, Marble Rolling Pin and Base,
- 0.13 Mini Rolling Pin, 2 Pack Kids Size...
- 0.14 Farberware Non-Stick Rolling Pin
- 0.15 Professional French Rolling Pin for...
- 0.16 Silicone Baking Mat Macaron Mat...
- 0.17 HelferX Professional Stainless Steel...
- 0.18 Ebuns French Rolling Pin for Baking...
- 0.19 Mini Rolling Pin, 2 Pack Kids Size...
- 0.20 Bamber French Rolling Pins for Baking,...
- 1 Rolling pin guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API