10 Best salad bowl of 2019
- EXTRA-LARGE SALAD BOWL: Spacious 54 oz (1.4L) salad bowl ideal for all appetites - Top-shelf dishwasher safe and BPA-free
- KEEPS SALAD FRESH: Top lid features a rubberized sealing ring and locking clips to keep food fresh on the go - Reusable fork stores conveniently in the top lid
- STORES TOPPINGS SEPARATELY: Compartment tray stores 3 or more toppings and/or snacks separately and includes a leak-proof 3-oz sauce container to keep dressing mess-free during transport
- PURCHASE WITH A PURPOSE: Bentgo continues to be a proud supporter of Feed the Children, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that gives hope and resources for hungry children and families. Since 2017, Bentgo has donated more than $150,000 to help put an end to hunger.
- WHAT YOU GET: Bentgo Salad compartment lunch box, user manual, industry-leading 2 Year Warranty, and caring customer support.
- Lipper International, Inc.
- All in One Function: Includes all you need for a salad meal. No more other accessories you need to purchase.
- Keep Salad Fresh: A removable ice pack is attached under the lids to keep food fresh and tasty on the go.
- Leakproof Dressing Container: Removable and 2oz capacity. Keep the dressing separate from the salad until the meal time.
- 4-Compartments ToppingTrays: This tray can store up to 4 different kinds of toppings or snacks separately.
- Salad Mixing Bowl: After putting all food you store in tray, bowl and dressing container, shaking it all up for a minute and using the spork to enjoy your salad.
- Good quality product
- Winco products are used by all foodservice and hospitality industry experts worldwide
- Winco products range from tabletop to kitchen utensils to food preparation supplies
- Trusted and reliable
- Great for salad, pasta, bread, or fruit display; Smaller bowls can be used for serving individual portions of salad
- Beautiful as a centerpiece bowl or as a serving bowl for fruits and salads
- Generously sized with a beautiful shape that complements any décor
- Made of acacia
- Easy to care for - Hand wash only
- 1 large acacia round flair bowl - Measures 12" diameter x 4 1/2" high
- PERFECT FOR YOUR BIG EVENT: This set of bowls is perfect for weddings, parties, big family dinners or any event where food will be served. They hold about 146 oz. you can serve a range of different dishes to your guests.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE: The bowls are made from the highest quality hard plastic we could find, BPA-free.You won't have to worry about them breaking easily.
- MANY USES: Serving bowl,Mixing bowl,these bowls are great for serving all types of foods from fruit salads snacks, to chips, hot dishes and pop corn.
- EASY TO CLEAN! Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not use harsh abrasive detergents or scouring pads.If you wish to reuse them, then simply wipe with a wet cloth and they will be as good as new.
- DIMENSIONS: 9-1/2" diameter x 4-3/4" H, Set of 2 break-resistant.
- EVO Sustainable Goods
- Silicone Base is Microwave and Dishwasher Safe. Lid is not Microwave or Dishwasher Safe.
- Expands to Double the size, push down to collapse and store at half the size.
- Has 2 inner compartments.
- Includes a dressing container, toppings tray and a reusable spork utensil that stores in the lid!
Salad Bowl Guide
How many salad bowls does a hobby chef need?
Presumably, there is no answer to this question, because every housewife and every houseman has his own ideas of a well-equipped kitchen. But on closer inspection, it quickly turns out that you can never have too many salad bowls ready. Salads are generally popular. No matter if you want to pamper your loved ones with a light meal in the evening or if you are invited to a barbecue with friends – salads are always well received.
The fact that salads are so popular is not least due to the fact that the imagination in the compilation of delicious salads are virtually unlimited and that the preparation takes relatively little time. If the individual ingredients are snipped and the dressing or marinade is prepared, everything has to be done in the right one salad bowl to be mixed. Now the salad needs only a little time to pull through and already a full meal is on the table. If you love salads, it will not hurt to stock a selection of salad bowls in the kitchen cabinet. Then you are always well prepared, for example, when an invitation to the party flutters into the house or surprise guests register.
Bowls in different sizes
If you decide on a bowl set, you can bring your salads to the table or the buffet in a particularly stylish way. Then you have bowls in different sizes and on the blackboard automatically creates a harmonious picture, because everything fits together perfectly. In addition, such a bowl set can be stowed space saving in the kitchen or dining room cabinet, because the individual bowls are stacked after rinsing each other.
For example, if you need to be a student on a budget, you should start with a bigger one salad bowl purchase. If a flat share party rises, many guests can be served well with a colorful vegetable, potato or pasta salad. You want to celebrate your birthday with friends? Maybe you can express a wish. Then just ask your dear guests for a nice one salad bowl with content – then you will soon be well equipped.
Rustic or festive? Each material has its special advantages
The variety of salad bowls is as colorful and diverse as the salad recipes. The span ranges from the practical stainless steel bowlto fine porcelain. The latter, however, should be reserved for the festive table, because at a boisterous party the valuable piece could easily break. Stainless steel bowls are ideal for preparing salads. The high-quality material is indestructible and is completely harmless from the point of view of food chemists. However, if you suffer from a nickel allergy, you should make sure that no tarnished or matt spots are visible on the surface. From such bowls metal ions could pass into the lettuce and provoke allergic reactions in sensitive persons. Highly recommended are also beautifully shaped salad bowls made of glass. They bring a salad to perfection and make on every buffet a good figure.
You might like these salad bowls
Simply and beautifully beautiful comes the ‚Keep’n’Bowl‘ from Luminarc. This bowl has a volume of 4.8 liters, so it can be used when several hungry guests are expected. A matching lid ensures that the bowl contents in the fridgeis reliably protected from drying out.
Who wants to entertain a lot of guests and a robust salad bowl is looking for, the stainless steel bowl „Blanda Blank“ by Ikea should take a closer look. The bowl holds more than 10 liters and has a diameter of 36 cm. The round shape makes mixing the salad easy. A flattened floor ensures a secure footing.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”salad bowl” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Bentgo Salad Lunch Container with Large 54-oz Salad Bowl, 3-Compartment Bento-Style Tray for Salad...
- 0.2 Lipper International 1173 Small Wavy Bowl, Acacia
- 0.3 CHAUDER Reusable Salad Container To Go for Lunch with Dressing Dispenser and Ice Pack, 5 Cup Large...
- 0.4 Winco WWB-6 Wooden Woven Salad Bowl, 6-Inch
- 0.5 AnBnCn Porcelain Serving Bowls - Salad/Soup/Pasta Bowl Set, White, Stackable
- 0.6 Lipper International 1154 Acacia Round Flair Serving Bowl for Fruits or Salads, Large, 12" Diameter...
- 0.7 Large Acrylic Mixing And Serving Bowls, Great for Serving Salad, Popcorn, Chips, Dips, Condiments,...
- 0.8 EVO Sustainable Goods 16 oz. Bowl Set
- 0.9 LunchBots Salad Bowl Lunch Container - Leak Proof Lid - Stainless Steel Inside - Not Insulated - BPA...
- 0.10 Smart Planet Eco Collapsible Salad Bowl
- 0.11 LunchBots Salad Bowl Lunch Container -...
- 0.12 Lipper International 1173 Small Wavy...
- 0.13 EVO Sustainable Goods 16 oz. Bowl Set
- 0.14 Winco WWB-6 Wooden Woven Salad Bowl,...
- 0.15 AnBnCn Porcelain Serving Bowls -...
- 0.16 Lipper International 1154 Acacia Round...
- 0.17 Large Acrylic Mixing And Serving Bowls,...
- 0.18 EVO Sustainable Goods 16 oz. Bowl Set
- 0.19 LunchBots Salad Bowl Lunch Container -...
- 0.20 Smart Planet Eco Collapsible Salad Bowl
- 1 Salad Bowl Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API