10 Best spaetzle of 2019
- Great Swiss German Dumpling
- Use as a substitute for pasta, rice or potatoes
- Authentic and easy to cook
- Maggi Spaetzle, Authentic German Dumplings, Imported from Germany
- Fast & neat way to make authentic spaetzle (German dumplings).
- Quickly creates perfectly uniform spaetzle by moving batter box back and forth.
- Premium 18/10 grade stainless steel plane. Easy to use and grip.
- 4.25 inches wide by 12.5 inches long.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Bechtle Pastas are made with high quality durum wheat and freshly cracked cage-free eggs
- Pack of twelve, 17.6-ounce bags (total of 211.2-ounces)
- Traditional German Spaetzle egg noodles
- Delicious topped with a creamy sauce
- With classic layout of holes/ consisting of two parts - can easily be dismantled by simply pulling out the fixing pin
- Single parts can be put into the dishwasher/ dimensions: 400 x 85 x 110 mm/ material: coated aluminum
- The handle is flattened and offers with it's the three grooves at the front part safe hold on pots of different sizes
- Can also be used as a ricer for purees, spaghetti-ice, mashed potatoes and as fruitpress
- The press for "spaetzle"-noodles and potatoes with larger capacity - made in germany
- Solid Constructed: The solid metal construction allows you to use the force necessary to get the dough through the holes, while the nice lips on either end hold it in place over a boiling pot.
- Easy to Use and Easy to Clean:So easy to use and "cut" the noodles into just the right size when you glide the top back and forth,just remove the hopper, and clean both parts, dry and put away
- Comes with 2 pcs silicon heat resistan clips
- 4.25 inches wide by 12.5 inches long.
- WARRANTY: Please buy with confidence,we offer 3 year warranty
- Makes quick and easy authentic German dumplings
- Generously sized board lets you make more spaetzle in less time
- Included scraper presses batter into pot
- High-grade stainless steel construction. Dishwasher safe
- Size: 10.75 inches diameter
- MAKE HOMEMADE SPAETZLE: Tired of your usual side dish? Want to make Spaetzle just like how Oma did? Make traditional German noodle dumplings at home with the Harcci Spaetzle maker. Easy to use and serve up Spaetzle with meat, butter, sweet and sour dressings, or pioneer a new combination!
- COOKING JUST BECAME EASIER: Make homemade Spaetzle with ease. Simply prepare the dough and place the Spaetzle maker over a pot of boiling water. Then pour the dough into the slider basket and slide it back and forth on top of the grater. The dough will pass through the holes and perfectly shaped dumplings will fall into the boiling water.
- YOU'LL NEVER REPLACE IT: Use the Spaetzle maker as often as you want and wash it in the dishwasher. It will always be as good as new! It's made with heavy duty stainless steel that will never bend, break or get rusty. The handle and the slider basket are made with food grade plastic so they're safe for you and your loved ones.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: Cleaning the Spaetzle maker is effortless. Simply remove the slider basket and either pop both pieces in the dishwasher or hand wash t hem for best results in warm, soapy water.
- CHOOSE ONE OF THE 5 COLORS: The Harcci Spaetzle maker is available in 5 beautiful colors! Choose between RED, GREEN, ORANGE, PURPLE and WHITE.
If you like to eat pasta, you will be able to taste the most diverse pasta specialties in every region of the world. Even in Germany, there are different types of noodle, in Swabia is the origin of today’s popular spaetzle. The real Swabian may scrape the spaetzle dough directly from his board like his grandmother and throw it into the pot of hot salt water. But those who do not prove to be talented for this method can do one today spaetzle where the dough is simply squeezed through the openings, giving it the typical shape of spaetzle.
Of the spaetzle – a must for every pasta lover who loves the diversity of noodles
Of course, the spaetzle scraping for the extended family can also be used as good arm training. But who wants to do this tedious and energy-intensive kitchen work faster and easier, buys one spaetzle which is offered today by many good brand manufacturers like Westmark or Fackelmann. One of those popular little kitchen gadgets that are placed on the pot of boiling water and then make for the perfect spaetzle. There is that spaetzle with large or small holes, with the small holes the dough for the spaetzle should always be rather thin and the large holes should the dough have a greater strength. If you take a planer with the small holes, the typical spaetzle is created. With big holes but the Swabian Knöpfle be prepared. If you take a first look at the spaetzle , then he almost looks like a normal vegetable sliceron. Depending on the manufacturer and model, there are only a spatula as an accessory, but there are also models that are equipped with a container where you can insert the dough. The manufacturers like to use plastic or stainless steel as material for the spaetzle planer. So it is ensured the ease of care of the spaetzle plane and it can be rinsed after use under running water or simply stowed in the dishwasher.
The spaetzle slicer – a handy little kitchen helper
The energy saver among the hobby chefs appreciates a small kitchen helper like this, who can serve well and does not even need electricity. With manual power the Spaetzle are quickly scraped and prepared in hot cooking water. Who wants to use a good spaetzle planer, should not resort to cheap products, but to grow a planter of a good brand manufacturer. For the purchase of a Spaetzle planer one should always note that the sledthat it moves well and that the spaetzle slicer is constructed in such a way that the dough will not run down the sides. If the spaetzle slicer is too force-intensive when it comes to scraping, then you can be lucky with the Swabian cuisine, too Ricertry that just like one riceris working. When buying a spaetzle slicer, the customer must look closely, because depending on the manufacturer, the planer can also be very different in usefulness. So you have to pay attention to the size of the holes and also the length of the planer is important so that it even fits on the normal pots, which has almost every amateur cook to cook pasta in the kitchen cabinet. Depending on the handling you should think carefully about whether this spaetzle slicer really can bring relief in the preparation of the Swabian noodle specialty. Whether with scraperor with sledges, those who like to prepare spaetzle for family and friends, can effectively facilitate the work, if he can use a small kitchen helper like the spaetzle slicer.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”spaetzle” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Bechtle Bavarian Style Spaetzle Traditional German Egg Noodles, 17.6 Ounce (2 Bags)
- 0.2 Maggi Spaetzle Noodles, 10.5 oz (Pack of 5)
- 0.3 Maggi Spaetzle, Authentic German Dumplings, 10.5 oz ( 2 Pack )
- 0.4 Zoie + Chloe Premium 18/10 Grade Stainless Steel Spaetzle Maker with Comfort Grip Handle
- 0.5 Bechtle Egg Spaetzle, Farmer Style - 17.6oz (Pack of 2)
- 0.6 Bechtle Bavarian Style Spaetzle Traditional German Egg Noodles, 17.6 Ounce (Pack of 12)
- 0.7 Spaetzle Classic Round Noodle Maker by Westmark
- 0.8 Stainless Steel Spaetzle Noodle Dumpling Maker with 2 PCS silicon Heat Resistant Plate Dish Clips
- 0.9 Zoie + Chloe Stainless Steel Spaetzle Maker Lid with Scraper
- 0.10 Spaetzle Maker By HARCCI : Homemade German Noodle Dumpling Making Tool With Safety Pusher And A...
- 0.11 Bechtle Bavarian Style Spaetzle...
- 0.12 Spaetzle Classic Round Noodle Maker by...
- 0.13 Bechtle Bavarian Style Spaetzle...
- 0.14 Zoie + Chloe Premium 18/10 Grade...
- 0.15 Bechtle Egg Spaetzle, Farmer Style -...
- 0.16 Bechtle Bavarian Style Spaetzle...
- 0.17 Spaetzle Classic Round Noodle Maker by...
- 0.18 Stainless Steel Spaetzle Noodle Dumpling...
- 0.19 Zoie + Chloe Stainless Steel Spaetzle...
- 0.20 Spaetzle Maker By HARCCI : Homemade...
- 1 Spaetzle Guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API