10 Best Sushi knife of 2019
- DESIGN - Our 13" nonstick multipurpose chef knife is crafted with high quality surgical stainless steel that delivers flexibility and precise cuts with minimal effort. The thin, aerated blade design reduces sticking, creates less friction and makes the knife lightweight and easy to control. Superior quality high carbon stainless steel 8" razor sharp blade provides maximum sharpness, durability and edge retention.
- NONSTICK - The entire metal blade is coated in PFOA free, nonstick, food grade "Teflon" coating. Not just coating, we took it a step further and added 10 holes to the cutting edge to further reduce friction and improve performance. Our aerated blade design coupled with the nonstick coating helps prevent food from sticking so you can effortlessly glide through raw fish, vegetables, meats, sushi, cheeses and more. It's nonstick, so cleanup is easy. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended.
- VERSATILE - Our razor sharp, stick-proof stainless steel blade is perfect for portioning and cutting delicate food such as raw fish, and slicing sushi rolls without tearing or crushing. Not just for sushi, this knife was also designed as a multipurpose chef knife. Cut through chicken, beef, vegetables, fruits, cheeses and more with less effort. Thanks to its advanced rocker blade design, this knife also makes mincing and chopping herbs quick and easy.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Get the same results that expensive professional level cutlery provides, but at a fraction of the cost. Made from high quality surgical carbon stainless steel that will not rust or tarnish. The ergonomic handle is made of nonporous, nonslip ABS to ensure a safe grip and a comfortable yet lightweight design to minimize fatigue from repetitive cutting. Premium materials and craftsmanship make this the perfect knife for residential, commercial and professional use.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Stop shopping around for fancy alternatives that won't cut any better and put our knife to the test with a risk free 30 day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident in the quality of our knife that for the past 30 years, every knife has been backed by our full manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
- ★ FOR PERFECT SLICING OF DELICATE PRODUCTS. ★ Filleting, slicing and cutting delicate food products such as raw fish or sushi rolls, without crushing or tearing its structure, requires the use of a special super sharp knife. For these purposes, a kitchen knife with a special design was invented in Japan - the Lucky Cook 10-inch sashimi knife.
- ★ WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS 10-INCH SUSHI KNIFE? ★ It is a quality sushi knife with a long narrow asymmetric blade which allows you to fillet a whole fish in just one or two movements.
- ★ JAPANESE TRADITIONS AND HIGH-QUALITY REQUIREMENTS. ★ The required characteristics of a high-quality professional sushi cooking knife include a very sharp blade of high-quality stainless steel, good balance and a non-slip wooden handle.
- ★ GREAT GIFT FOR A CHEF. ★ We offer the best gift option for chefs, both beginners and professionals, on any holiday. The sashimi knife with wooden handle is simply indispensable in a home or professional kitchen, and the stylish box in which it is delivered emphasizes the quality and high status of the present.
- ★ IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS WITH LUCKY COOK. ★ When you order the sashimi knife made of carbon steel you will receive the most effective tool for slicing, raising your skills to a new level. There is a serial number on the blade of each Lucky Cook slicing knife that confirms the authenticity of the product.
- SUPERIOR STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.5 in. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- WELL-BALANCED - With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE - The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° double side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
- CULINA QUALITY - Razor-sharp, high-quality Sushi Knife features an 8-inch long blade (1-3/4 Inch width) and black protective sheath. This versatile knife cuts through any fish, meat or vegetable with ease.
- Finely-crafted Knife with elegant black finish features the highest quality carbon steel construction for durability and sharpness.
- Ergonomic handle designed for comfort, balance and a firm grip to ensure safe use. Protective sheath keeps blades protected for safe storage when not in use.
- Food-grade, nonstick coating ensures effortless cutting and separation of sushi rolls and sashimi, along with meats, vegetables, fruits, nuts and more. This versatile cutlery is easy to clean and maintain.
- 100% Culina Satisfaction Guarantee
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: Our 420HC stainless steel blades are heat treated for optimum hardness and edge retention while maintaining the ability to be sharpened to a razor edge. The steel used is perfect for kitchen specific tasks because of its corrosion resistance, preventing it from oxidizing with rust when it comes to contact with meat, fruits and vegetables. Our steel blades run the length of the knife and through the handle for a full-tang design.
- SINGLE BEVEL KNIFE EDGE: Traditional Japanese knives in the hands of premier chefs are usually of a single bevel ground edge in order to give the most precise and sharp edge. Our blades are meticulously sharpened to a 15° edge on the right side while the other side remains flat. A conventional Compound edge is sharpened on both sides usually resulting in a 30° edge which is not as sharp. Our design gives you an incredibly sharp edge while you cut and a flat side helps to separate food slices.
- FULL-TANG TRADITIONAL ROSEWOOD HANDLE: We wanted the handle of our knives to be able to remain in great working condition and maintain the test of time through use and ware. We thought of no other material to use in our handles than Rosewood. Praised for its natural ability to be strong and heavy while being able to maintain a polish. Using Rosewood and our full-tang knife design allows the blade to run throughout the Rosewood handle, giving you a balanced feel when manipulating your knife.
- DESIGNED FOR CHEFS: Gyuto which translates to literally "beef-sword" is usually known in the professional western cuisine as the chef's knife, this is the be-all-end-all knife for would be chefs. It's versatility and length allows for proper use when cutting vegetables or long strokes for clean sashimi slices. Tackling tough meats such as pork belly or needing a sharp edge design for sinewy meats, this knife does it all with grace and professionalism.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You satisfaction is our GUARANTEE. We are so confident that you will love your Traditional Japanese Professional Chef Knife that if you don't feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the knife. If you received a knife with any imperfections, you can also contact our support team and we will issue a return and send you a brand new one in the mail.
- 【Premium German Steel】Made of high carbon German stainless steel , With high hardness, the knife is wear-resistant, durable, rust and stain resistant.
- 【Special Design for Slicing】The 9.5 inch hollow edge of Sashimi knife is ideal for thin cutting like meat, fish, and ham. It can prevent the slice sticking to the blade, which could make your slicing faster and easier.
- 【Razor Sharp Edge】 The knife edge angle is 15°. The forged blade is very sharp for cutting and can hold its sharpness for a very long time.
- 【Ergonomic Handle】Ergonomically designed. Protective bolster and triple rivets reinforce non-slip handle offer a secure and comfortable grip, making your cutting much safer and easier
- 【Lifetime Warranty】100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Lifetime warranty against defects or workmanship.Try it risk free.
- Powerhouse Yanagiba: Masterfully elegant, perfectly balanced, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, the Phantom Series Yanagiba knife is a statement in refinement, beauty, purity and power.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease. Hollow ground for even less resistance.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth 'pinch grip'.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
- PREMIUM SASHIMI CHEF KNIVES - Hand forged, hand sharpened and hand assembled in a traditional method involving a 40-step process.
- HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL - Chefs Knife Blade features a core of ultra hard high carbon and stain resistant steel
- ULTRA LIGHT BEECH WOOD HANDLE - Ultra-light wood handle means this Sashimi knife can travel and be used without fatigue.
- The Hiroshi Nagamoto Kitchen Knife features set of 4 knives - Handcrafted
- 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind all our products andare confident that you will love this chefs knife. If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply contact us for a full, hassle-free refund.
- The ultimate yanagiba knife: A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp single-bevel scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish at an acute 15° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Gorgeously laminated and hot-forged, the "Metal-Storm" pattern on the blade minimizes drag and stuck on food while maximizing your slicing efficiency, allowing you to glide through prep.
- Dalstrong Power: An ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention. 67 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel layers ensure exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through and enhanced non-stick properties.
- The traditional octagon shaped handle is meticulously constructed of a handsome combination of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military grade, non-porous & fibreglass like material and stunning Red Rosewood. The carefully engineered handle is designed for superior hand control and tapers slightly larger towards the tail of the handle, allowing for tactile feedback for better use of your knife. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
- RAZOR SHARP: German high carbon stainless steel with reliable performance, and precision forged blade make every cut and slice fresh. With 15 degrees per side bevel, this 8-inch best slicing knife can handle daily tasks with ease in household or professional kitchen.
- ULTRA-DURABLE: Made of German steel 5Cr15MoV (1.4116), the superb alloy prevents dulling and rust, maintains as the original sharpness overtime. Due to the extreme hardness of HRC 56+, this kitchen carving knife has unmatched edge retention.
- NON-STICK BLADE: The special waved pattern on the sushi knife's blade is not only beautiful but strikingly helps to reduce drag and stuck on food while cutting or slicing meat or fish like brisket, pork loins, turkey, ham, smoked salmon and roast, even fruits, vegetables.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The blade of this sashimi knife is integrated with the soft and comfortable handle, creating the secure grip; the ergonomic shape provides the well-balanced weight distribution, ensuring ease of movement.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: YOUR INVESTMENT IS FULLY GUARANTEED. If there is any question please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Sushi knife guide
The production of the Suzy knives was from the third century BC. To this day these are chef’s knifean important ingredient in traditional and modern kitchens. They are still partly made by hand. Susi knives have a noble and timeless design. Because of their long shelf life, they can often be used to prepare their food for a lifetime. If you want to buy a Japanese knife, it is important to pay attention to a few points.
What am Sushi knife so special
The peculiarities of this knife lie in the corresponding condition of the handle and the blade. Compared to classic knives, the blade is made of a folded and hard steel, which produces good cutting capabilities. That does however Sushi knife also more sensitive and brittle. Even the shape of the blade differs depending on the design of classic kitchen knives. The handle of a sushi knife is round. He is perfect in each hand. Often there is also a so-called chestnut handle. The Sushi knife Yanagiba, Yanagi, Sashimi or Japanese filleting are also often used fish knifecalled. In addition to preparing sushi, it is also suitable for filleting fish. This knife has a blade length between 21 and 33 centimeters. It is ground on one side.
– if that Sushi knife is maintained properly, it keeps very long
– It cuts almost all foods
– it is especially sharp
– it does not weigh much
– with the narrow blade is a fine cut
Because the quality of the sushi knife differs enormously from European versions, special differences are also to be considered in the application. So that the risk of injury is reduced, it is important that you are therefore the first to deal with the cutting technique. The cutting takes place horizontally to the corresponding food. To all vitaminsto get the cut should be done smoothly. It is important that Sushi knife only slides with its own weight and without pressure through the clippings. With the wide blade, it is also possible that you transported the cut on it. To make a weighing cut, you support yourself on these wide blades with your finger bones. In order to use the Japanese knife for a long time, a proper cutting surface is required. This is best suited kitchen boards, which are made of wood. On boards made of plastic, glass or stone you should not cut in any case.
Traditionally, sushi knives are made of fairly hard steel for excellent cutting. Japanese quality steel reaches a corresponding degree of hardness of 60 to 66 HRC. In addition, it has a carbon content of about one percent. Moreover, many Japanese knives are made in several layers. Such a multi-layer system prevents the steel from breaking even if the blade is thin. Sushi knives contain a wooden handle. Often, wood species such as gray magnolia, pakka wood, ebony and Japanese yew are used.
Care and storage
The sushi knife is not only sharpening, but also the storageand care important to get the cutting properties. This knife is by no means to be cleaned in a dishwasher. It is best to clean the Japanese knife with hot water after each step. It should never come into contact with steel wool and sharp cleaning agents. If the sushi knife is not used for a long time, it should be oiled with a neutral care or cooking oil. This knife is always completely dry, because it is not rustproof. Fruit should not be cut with it either because the surface is otherwise damaged by the fruit acid. Finally, the sushi knife should be kept in a knife case or block.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Sushi knife” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Kitchen + Home Non Stick Sushi Knife - The Original 8 inch Stainless Steel Non Stick Multipurpose...
- 0.2 Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch - Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi, Fish Filleting & Slicing -...
- 0.3 KYOKU Samurai Series - 10.5" Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives - Superior Japanese Steel...
- 0.4 Culina 8-Inch Nonstick Carbon Steel Sushi Knife with Sheath, Black
- 0.5 Traditional Japanese Professional Gyuto Kitchen Chefs Knife - Premium 8-inch High Carbon Stainless...
- 0.6 Chef's Knife -Sashimi Knife-8.5 Inch Kitchen Knife - German High Carbon Stainless Steel With...
- 0.7 DALSTRONG Phantom Series - Japanese High-Carbon - AUS8 Steel - Sheath (9.5" Yanagiba)
- 0.8 Premium Sushi & Sashimi Chef's Knives - Set of 4 Knives - Ultra High Carbon Steel Blades
- 0.9 DALSTRONG - Yanagiba Sushi Knife - Shogun Series S - Single Bevel Knives - 10.5" - Japanese AUS-10V...
- 0.10 Slicing Carving Knife - PAUDIN 8 Inch Sushi Knife with Ergonomic Handle, High Carbon Stainless Steel...
- 0.11 DALSTRONG - Yanagiba Sushi Knife -...
- 0.12 DALSTRONG Phantom Series - Japanese...
- 0.13 Premium Sushi & Sashimi Chef's Knives -...
- 0.14 Culina 8-Inch Nonstick Carbon Steel...
- 0.15 Traditional Japanese Professional Gyuto...
- 0.16 Chef's Knife -Sashimi Knife-8.5 Inch...
- 0.17 DALSTRONG Phantom Series - Japanese...
- 0.18 Premium Sushi & Sashimi Chef's Knives -...
- 0.19 DALSTRONG - Yanagiba Sushi Knife -...
- 0.20 Slicing Carving Knife - PAUDIN 8 Inch...
- 1 Sushi knife guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API