10 Best Swivel peeler of 2019
- Swiveling twin blades with flexible action easily peel potatoes, apples and other tough-skinned fruits and vegetables
- Soft, oversized handle designed for repetitive strokes
- Comfortable non-slip grip, even when wet
- Built-in potato-eye remover
- Large hole in handle for easy storage
- Sharp stainless steel blades
- Removes just the peel without digging into fruit beneath
- Handle is comfortable even during repetitive action peeling
- Swivel and Serrated peelers have built in potato eyer
- Swivel Peeler has a sharp, stainless steel blade to easily peel fruits and vegetables
- Dual Stainless Steel blades stay ultra sharp and swivel for smooth, effortless peeling. Includes a built-in blemish remover.
- Customers adore it: "I cannot put into words how amazing this peeler is! ... Skins peel off like they are melted butter without gouging your fruits or veggies" - Stephanie
- Smooth Glide Technology: Won't clog with peels. Dishwasher Safe.
- Comfortable, non-slip handle for both right and left-handed use with hook for easy storage.
- Ergonomic design is lightweight and efficient even for those with arthritis. LIFETIME Warranty.
- Vertical blade peels smooth-skinned fruits and vegetables quickly and easily
- Serrated, stainless-steel blade bites into smooth and fuzzy skins and peels them off in smooth, thin strips
- Plastic handle is ergonomically designed for easy grip
- Dishwasher safe; available in a choice of colors
- Hole in handle for easy hanging storage
- Swivel peeler offers superior control when peeling delicate fruits and hearty vegetables
- Constructed of sturdy, die-cast zinc; extra-hardened stainless-steel blade stays sharp
- Non-slip, contoured handle with extra cushioning for ergonomic grip
- Sharp eyer easily removes blemishes in one scoop
- Dishwasher safe; replaceable blade available
- The Messermeister vertical style peelers have been tested and rated at the top of the peeler category for over a decade. The Pro-Touch Fine Edge Swivel Peeler is great for peeling hard vegetables and fruits, such as potatoes, apples and carrots. The swivel head moves makes for easier and more thorough peeling and less wrist work. Dual blades made from stainless steel stay razor sharp and make for effortless peeling. Built in potato eye remover.
- Messermeister's popular Pro-Touch gadget line includes some of the most highly rated gadgets on the market today. With large, soft grip handles and precision tool heads, we continue to offer the best selling, high quality gadgets and tools. Every task in the kitchen can be tackled with one of our 50+ tools. Explore your creativity and every culinary detail will be possible.
- Tested and rated at the top of the peeler category for over a decade
- Made from quality, thick gauge 18-8 stainless steel that will not rust, bend, or deform.
- Comfortable non-slip, soft grip handle for both left and right hand users.
- Faster Food Prep: A time-saving must-have in every kitchen, our carrot peeler handles everything from soft fruits to dense vegetables! Razor-sharp blades produce a thin and even peel, while our precision ground swivel design glides around bumps and grooves
- Safer, More Comfortable Peeling: With a slim, ergonomic handle that fits in the palm of your hand, our fruit peeler offers total control as you work! Great for left and right-handed users alike, it's a safer and practical alternative to peeling with a paring knife
- No-Hassle Cleanup: Bulky, hard-to-clean kitchen products take the fun out of cooking. But because it's safe in the dishwasher, our peeler couldn't be easier to clean! At only 6.5" in length, it occupies minimal drawer space for effortless storage and organization
- Made in Sweden: Made with premium 18/10 stainless steel, our kitchen peeler delivers the strength and durability that Linden Sweden products are famous for! As an added bonus, its stylishly sleek, modern design is a seamless match to every kitchen's décor
- 10-Year No-Rust Guarantee: Linden Sweden is your one-stop shop for innovative and easy-to-use cooking supplies! We proudly stand behind our Jonas peelers and provide a 10-year no-rust guarantee. If you have any issues, contact our customer service team
- DUAL STAINLESS STEEL BLADES EASY & EFFORTLESS PEELING: This carrot, potato, lemon and even resilient skinned apple peeler features swiveling dual blades made out of stainless steel that stay sharp for easy and smooth peeling. Many people say it works better than a Swiss peeler or Julienne peeler gadgets. For left handed and right handed chefs. Comes with a built in blemish remover. Perfect addition to your best kitchenware.
- PROVEN QUALITY FOR YOU AND YOUR KITCHEN: Made with only premium materials. Built with 18/10 food safe stainless steel. This potatoes and veggie peeler will last for years, backed by our Zulay Guarantee to not rust or break, ever. LIFETIME Warranty.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE FOR EASY USE: Ergonomic, non-slip, light weight handle provides great comfort. Experience the smooth non-slip grip you can use with either hand, making peeling fruits and vegetables easy and fun, even with arthritic hands. Amazing speed and comfort in the palm of your hand. Best pelador de papas.
- VERY EASY TO USE: Lightweight and efficient, this vegetable peeler glides over vegetables, doesn't clog with peels and is very easy to clean. Dishwasher safe.
- EASY TO STORE: The compact size and lightweight makes it very easy to store. It occupies minimal drawer space and features a peg/hook hole in handle for easy storage. Better than larger commercial peelers for your kitchen.
- Peel with Ease: Save time and make your meal prep a breeze with our easy-to-use fruit peeler! Great for both right and left-handed users, the razor-sharp blades effortlessly slice through peels while precision ground swivel tackles produce of any shape or size.
- Comfort Meets Safety: Designed with an ergonomic, soft-grip handle, our carrot peeler allows you to work for hours without hand cramping or discomfort! With a secure hold, you're in complete control of the cooking tool, maximizing your safety and confidence.
- Easy to Clean: Safe in the dishwasher, our kitchen peeler eliminates the hassle of your post-meal cleanup! And because it measures just 6.5" in length, you can slip it into any drawer for simple organization and quick storage that doesn't sacrifice valuable space.
- Stainless Steel Construction: Great kitchen products start with great materials! 18/10 stainless steel ensures our blades remain super-sharp for years to come. Paired with the durability of our plastic handles, we provide the quality cooks have trusted for decades.
- No-Rust Guarantee: For 58 years, the Jonas peeler has stood alongside the industry's most popular cooking supplies! In fact, each order includes our 10-year guarantee that the steel blades won't rust. If you have any issues, let our customer service team know.
- MULTI-PURPOSE FRUITS: Advanced vegetable & fruit peeler, best for potato, apple, pear,tomato, carrot,cucumber and more. Built-in potato-eye remover.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Streamlined design makes peeling action smooth, meanwhile, the hand (left hand) won't feel uncomfortable, also good for arthritis hands.
- TOP GRADE MATERIAL: The top high-quality rust-free carbon steel blade which better than stainless steel, and the zinc alloy body guaranteed non-rust, durable and anti-corrosion,dishwasher safe and easy to store.
- PEELS EASY AND SAVE TIME: Ultra-sharp wide swivel blade can maintain minimal resistance when peeling, and perfect fit the fruit or vegetable skin,won't clog with peels, save both time and labor!
- GRIP AND CONTROL: The rubber part will keep the handle non-slip when your hands or peeler get wet. Y shape blade holder can stably control the peeler so that the blade is stressed uniformly and remove the skin correctly.
Pendulum peeler guide
On Swivel peeler , often as well peeleror vegetable peeler, is a handy kitchen helper for low-loss peeling fruit and vegetables. Potatoes, apples, carrots and asparagus can be had with one Swivel peeler be neatly peeled. Good specimens remove only the absolute minimum of the shell. This extremely economical removal of the shell is made possible by the special design of the peeling blades. The blades are split longitudinally in the middle. The front half is dull and is first pulled over the vegetables or fruit to be peeled. The actual blade of the peeler is formed by the back half. This is sharpened at the side of the gap and pushed a little bit down. As a result, the blade is deeper than the front blunt part and cuts with this depth in the shell. The front part prevents the blade from cutting too deeply. So that the blade can better follow the contours of fruit and vegetables, the blade is rotatably mounted on the pendulum peelers. Hence the name of the peeler.
The Westmark 16102270 peeler „Steel“ is a classic Swivel peeler , which has been manufactured in this form for decades. This model is made entirely of metal. Blade holder and handle of the pendulum peeler are bent without connecting seams from a piece of wire. This is this Swivel peeler extremely robust. The blade is also stainless steel.
Victorinox 7.6075 universal peeler is recommended by the manufacturer especially for peeling tomatoes, peppers or kiwi. But other fruits and vegetables can with this Swivel peeler be easily removed from the shell. The black plastic handle of the peeler fits well in the hand. The pendulum peeler from Victorinox can be cleaned in the dishwasher if required.
Pendulum peeler with transverse or longitudinal blade?
Currently, two different types of pendulum peelers are offered. Some have a blade running along the handle and are typical potato peelervery popular. The other pendulum peelers have the blade mounted across the handle. This opens the handle of the peeler to a Ypsilon. These peelers are therefore also called Y-peeler. Another name is Swiss peeler. Which type of pendulum peeler you prefer depends mainly on your own preferences. Pendulum peeler with a blade in the longitudinal direction can be additionally guided with the thumb if required. The Y-peelers are better suited for smaller fruits and vegetables. Of course, special peeler for potatoes, asparagus or oranges are offered. Whether such a special peeler brings unconditional benefits, everyone must decide for themselves. In general, the normal pendulum peeler do any task easily.
The Rösle pendulum peeler number 2735 has a transversely mounted blade. The peeler is made entirely of stainless steel. The peeler is dishwasher-safe and suitable for right and left-handers alike.
The twin Twin Pure black pendulum peeler also has a transversely installed blade. The blade holder is made of satined stainless steel and the handle is made of high quality black plastic. In addition, the handle has a practical eyelet for hanging.
Pendulum peeler with a ceramic or better metal blade?
The classical material of the blades of pendulum peeler is steel or stainless steel. Occasionally, however, pendulum peeler are offered with a ceramic blade. Ceramic blades are usually sharper than metal blades. Also, they stay trim longer. The big disadvantage, however, is their fragility. A fall of the pendulum peeler from the kitchen table or worktop ceramic blades rarely survive unscathed. For this reason, peeler with steel blades are recommended. Even well-ground steel blades do their job for many years.
The WMF pendulum peeler Black Line made of Cromargan stainless steel is 19 cm long and lies very well in the hand due to the ergonomically shaped plastic handle. The soft-touch surface of the handle provides a secure hold and a non-slip surface. The pendulum peeler is perfect for all types of vegetables.
Pendulum peeler with a blade in the longitudinal direction have a decisive disadvantage compared to the Y-peelers. These pendulum peeler are by design only with one hand, and this is usually the right hand, usable. Y-peelers do not know this restriction. Pendulum peeler with longitudinal blade for left-handers are rarely found. A representative of this kind is
The Rösle 12734 pendulum peeler for left-handers. The peeler is identical to the right-handed model except for the peeling direction. The 19 cm long peeler is made of stainless steel and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
If you want to buy a pendulum peeler, you should pay particular attention to the quality of the blade and the high-quality processing of the peeler. Which type you prefer is, as I said, a matter of opinion.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Swivel peeler” max=”1″]
- 0.1 OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler
- 0.2 OXO 1137680 Good Grips 3-Piece Peeler Set, 10-inch, Green/Orange/Red
- 0.3 Spring Chef Premium Swivel Vegetable Peeler
- 0.4 Kuhn Rikon Piranha Swivel Peeler, Red
- 0.5 OXO Good Grips Pro Swivel Peeler
- 0.6 Messermeister Pro Touch Fine Edge Swivel Peeler, Black
- 0.7 Linden Sweden Original Jonas Vegetable Peeler - Made In Sweden- Great for Apples, Carrots and...
- 0.8 Premium Best Choice Swivel Vegetable Peeler for Kitchen - Stainless Steel Carrot Peeler - Top Choice...
- 0.9 Linden Sweden Fruit and Vegetable Peeler - Made In Sweden- Great for Apples, Carrots and Potatoes -...
- 0.10 Swivel Vegetable Peeler for Kitchen - Premium Stainless Steel Y Shape Peelers for Potato, Carrot,...
- 0.11 OXO 1137680 Good Grips 3-Piece Peeler...
- 0.12 OXO Good Grips Pro Swivel Peeler
- 0.13 Kuhn Rikon Piranha Swivel Peeler, Red
- 0.14 Kuhn Rikon Piranha Swivel Peeler, Red
- 0.15 OXO Good Grips Pro Swivel Peeler
- 0.16 Messermeister Pro Touch Fine Edge Swivel...
- 0.17 Linden Sweden Original Jonas Vegetable...
- 0.18 Premium Best Choice Swivel Vegetable...
- 0.19 Linden Sweden Fruit and Vegetable Peeler...
- 0.20 Swivel Vegetable Peeler for Kitchen -...
- 1 Pendulum peeler guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API