10 Best table fan of 2019
- FAN FOR TABLE OR FLOOR: The Honeywell Turbo Force Air Circulator Fan has 3 speeds & a 90 degree pivoting head. This quiet fan is compact and perfect for placement on the floor, but powerful enough to provide comfortable cooling in small to medium rooms
- FEEL THE POWER: Honeywell's TurboForce line of fans have an aerodynamic turbo design to maximize air movement, offering the power for intense cooling or energy-saving air circulation. The ease of a medium fan with power you can feel from 32 feet away
- INCREASE YOUR COMFORT: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well. Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and oscillating fans -- find one for every room in the house. Fan diameter-12 inch
- HONEYWELL FANS: The right fan helps cool you off & improves airflow in your room or home. Give your air conditioner & wallet a break by using fans to help reduce your energy consumption & costs. Honeywell carries a variety of fans to meet your home needs
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Help improve air circulation & energy savings in your home, bedroom or office with Honeywell fans. Compare to tower fans, oscillating fans, desk fans & similar fans Dyson, Blizzard, Turbo, Holmes, Vornado, and Pelonis
- Vornado's signature Vortex Technology provides complete circulation of all the air throughout a room;PowerCord Plug Type: 2-Pin Polarized. The low speed noise level is 43 dB
- Superior performance through deep-pitched blades that move air up to 70 feet
- Multi-directional airflow and whisper-quiet operation. High Speed dB : 52. Watts : 51
- 3 speed settings and removable grill for easy cleaning;Control Style :Mechanical Switch
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty. NOTE: This product is ideal for small to mid-size rooms, such as a bedroom, kitchen or office.High Speed CFM:363
- 14-inch air-circulating floor fan
- Improves air flow in small rooms
- 3 speed settings with back-mounted controls
- 120 volt / 55 watt power consumption
- 90 degree variable tilt head for directional accuracy
- Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Air Circulator
Table fan guide
The 59-year-old Min from South Korea died on a Monday morning after spending an entire night beside a running one fanhad slept (The Korea Herald, 2011-07-04, online edition).
Reports such as these have created a kind of collective superstition in South Korea, according to which the so-called fan-death can overtake those who at night with a closed window next to a running fan to rest. The term „fan death“ has already brought it to its own Wikipedia entry.
The ventilator-induced death occurs either by suffocation, poisoning or hypothermia. The phenomenon is so far known only from South Korea.
No information is available on the existence or export activity of a North Korean fan industry.
A villain who thinks evil …
What is a fan and how does it work?
A fan is by definition a turbomachine, where the name derives from the Latin verb „ventilare“ = „generate wind“.
Even at a time when electricity was not yet available, people did not want to be beaten to the heat and invented all sorts of tools to stop sweating. Palm fronds, peacock feathers and whatever else was used were used to create a cooling stream of air by laboring back and forth. Those who had servants let them enthusiastically fan, with the invention of small, handy subjects you could eventually become self-employed. Larger mechanical equipment for ventilation of entire rooms and rooms was used from the 18th century. In this context, mention should be made of the English physicist Stephen Hales, who in the mid-18th century constructed a ventilation system for ships, which was later also used in hospitals and prisons. In 1851, almost 100 years after Stephen Hales pioneering invention, the first German fan factory was built in Frankfurt am Main.
Whether mechanical or electrical, the principle of action is the same: An air flow is generated, which causes a faster evaporation of skin moisture and thus removes heat from the body. The perceived cooling effect is thus not caused by a lowering of the room temperature but by the flow.
What other examples of fan applications are there?
Fans can be used to dry fabrics or components. As with sweaty skin, the airflow removes moisture. In tunnels, stables or other polluted rooms fans are used to remove gases and bad air. With combustible gases, an explosive concentration can be avoided by means of a fan. Blowers are also used to fire heating systems in order to transport the necessary combustion air into the burner. Marc Seguin (1786-1875), who made history as a designer of suspension bridges and steam locomotives, equipped his locomotive with a towing tank on which huge fans conveyed the oxygen necessary for burning the coal into the combustion chamber.
Which types of fans are there?
Depending on the type of air outlet differs axial fans, diagonal fans, centrifugal fans, centrifugal fans and cross-flow fans. The usual design of table fans is the axial fan.
The axial fan is similar in function to a propeller. The air is transported parallel to the motor shaft (axially).
On table fan is a small compact device that is mainly used for workplace ventilation.
In the majority there are devices with rotor blades, which are usually in one wire basketto prevent injury and also to protect the fan blades.
They are available in a rigid version or in a swiveling version, with different power levels, different power consumption and in different price ranges. Visually, the „uniform cream white gray“ of the 1960s, which is reminiscent of the first telephones from the telecommunications office, is fortunately a thing of the past; in the meantime, desktop fans in all sorts of trend colors are shaping the picture in DIY stores. Rotorless table fans such as e.g. the Air Multiplier from Dyson. The fans are almost futuristic in design. These fans are very easy to clean, there is no dust in the wire basket. The Air Multiplier technology produces a pleasant and even airflow. An air jet absorbs the ambient air and strengthens it. In addition, the devices are quiet and extremely energy-efficient.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”table fan” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Honeywell Tabletop Air-Circulator Fan
- 0.2 Genesis A1CLIPFANBLUE 6-Inch Clip-On Fan
- 0.3 Treva
- 0.4 Holmes 8-Inch Fan | Lil' Blizzard Oscillating Table Fan, Black
- 0.5 Honeywell HT-908 Turbo Force Room Air Circulator, 10 inch, Black
- 0.6 Holmes Heritage 4-Inch Mini USB Desk Fan
- 0.7 Vornado 630 Mid-Size Whole Room Air Circulator Fan
- 0.8 O2COOL 5-Inch Portable Desktop Air Circulation Battery FA
- 0.9 AmazonBasics Air-Circulator 3 Speed Small Room Floor Fan
- 0.10 Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Air Circulator
- 0.11 Vornado 630 Mid-Size Whole Room Air...
- 0.12 Honeywell HT-908 Turbo Force Room Air...
- 0.13 Honeywell Tabletop Air-Circulator Fan
- 0.14 Holmes 8-Inch Fan | Lil' Blizzard...
- 0.15 Honeywell HT-908 Turbo Force Room Air...
- 0.16 Holmes Heritage 4-Inch Mini USB Desk Fan
- 0.17 Vornado 630 Mid-Size Whole Room Air...
- 0.18 O2COOL 5-Inch Portable Desktop Air...
- 0.19 AmazonBasics Air-Circulator 3 Speed...
- 0.20 Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Air...
- 1 Table fan guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API