10 Best tea box of 2019
- Equally divided compartments
- 8 equally divided compartments
- Bamboo framed lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing
- Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections
- BAMBOO: Bamboo wooden surface is tasteful and useful for all kitchen needs. Usually inexhaustible bamboo and remarkable nice shape configuration influence a strong Bread Storage, with an appealing warm shading, moderate appeal to your kitchen.
- STURDY: Big Tea Box Storage Organizer made of unadulterated bamboo, well-being and Eco-accommodating material, culminate tea box for kitchen, it will shield tea box from getting crushed or snacked by your charming little nice kitten and keep lose or regular bag tea and dry merchandise fresher for more.
- VERSATILE TEA HOLDER: 8 equally divided adjustable and removable tea chest compartments create 8 unique tea chest compartment sizes that meet multiple storage needs; 8 tea chest compartment dimensions: 12''x 7.5"x 4", holds enough for your daily use, Weight: 2.52 lb
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: It's more grounded and sturdier than wood, and ecologically well disposed. Bamboo has a one of a kind antibacterial scent safe quality which save its material for quite a long time.
- STAIN: Safe and Simple Support - The characteristic bamboo material doesn't recolor and lose its quality from dishes, nourishment, cleansers, and water. You can protect your bamboo drying rack kitchen with oil to look decent and delightful on the ledge.
- BAMBOO: Bamboo multi-functional storage box for all type of small items and useful for all home needs. Usually inexhaustible bamboo and remarkable nice shape configuration influence a strong Tea Bag, with an appealing warm shading, moderate appeal to your home.
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: Tea box made of unadulterated bamboo, well being and eco-accommodating material, culminate bread box for kitchen, it will shield bread from getting crushed or snacked by your charming little nice kitten and keep your tea and dry merchandise fresher for more.
- SIZE: Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 12 equally divided compartments 12.5"x 11"x 4.5", more than 100 Tea pack or any small items easily enough for your daily use, Weight: 3.9 lb.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: It's more grounded and sturdier than wood, and ecologically well disposed. Bamboo has a one of a kind antibacterial scent safe quality, which save its material for quite a long time.
- STURDY AND STAIN: Safe and Simple Support - The characteristic bamboo material doesn't recolor and lose its quality from dishes, nourishment, cleansers, and water. You can protect your bamboo drying rack kitchen with oil to look decent and delightful on the ledge.
- PERFECT GIFT: Great for tea, coffee, cocoa and other hot beverage drinkers. Because it's so adjustable, whomever you give it to will find a great use for it.
- DIMENSIONS: 7.5 x 12.5 x 3.5 in 100% BAMBOO: Most tea boxes use a fake composite board bottom. Our tea box is 100% bamboo. It just feels much more solid & durable.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Configure the decorative box 500+ different ways with unique Multikeep slat system
- GUARANTEED: 100% money back no questions asked guarantee.
- LATCH: Latching lid ensures safe keeping and travel
- ORGANIZATION MADE EASY: 8 generously sized sections provide plenty of space to store, organize and separate tea bags, creamers, sugar, salt, pepper packets, sweeteners, coffee pods, filters, cups, stirring sticks, instant coffee or tea packets, liquid vitamins, water flavorings and other beverage needs
- HINGED LID: Hinged lid easily opens to make grabbing what you need simple; Clear construction makes it easy to see what is stored inside; Stack organizers to create space-saving vertical storage; Create a beverage center in your kitchen with this convenient storage bin
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: Organizer bins make it easy to organize small or crowded kitchen spaces and keep clutter away; Works well on counter, in cabinets, pantry, and more; Great for small spaces - college dorm rooms, apartments, condos, RVs, campers; Use throughout the home to add storage where you need it - try in bathroom, laundry/utility room, home office, craft room, kids room, bedroom, closet, vanity and more
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable BPA and Chlorine free shatter-resistant plastic with a steel metal hinge; Food safe; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water; Do not place in dishwasher
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 7.25" x 10.7" x 3.7" high
- ORGANIZE YOUR TEA COLLECTION - Our tea boxes house over 80 tea bags from Tazo, Bigelow, Lipton, Tetley, Yorkshire, Twinings, and other world famous tea brands. Neatly keep your collection together and never lose track of your favorite tea again!
- DISPLAY IN ELEGANCE - Offered in cherrywood, walnut, natural, and black, our boxes add elegance and depth to any environment. Choose the richness and red tones of the cherrywood and walnut for darker environments or the natural to compliment lighter grains of wood around the house. The black finish is amazing for modern interiors as well.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - We believe that our products should not only be beautiful, but durable as well. Each box with the highest quality materials such as glass windows for higher scratch resistance, l-shaped quadrant hindges for added stability and consistent lid lining, and velvet lining for a premium touch.
- AVAILABLE WITH AND WITHOUT WINDOW - All boxes are available in a windowed version and non-windowed version to match your preference.
- 100% LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, send it right back! No questions asked.
- IDEAL SIZE BAMBOO TEA BOX: Taller than standard size tea boxes to accommodate standing/vertical or flat/horizontal tea bag placement with room to fill the tea box completely and close the lid without resting on the tops of the tea bags; 120+ tea bag storage capacity; tea box dimensions: 12.4 in x 7.6 in x 4.1 in / 31.5 cm x 19.2 cm x 10.5 cm
- SPACE SAVING TEA BOX ORGANIZER: Not too big, not too small, just the right size wooden tea box to store and organize all your favorite tea bags in one convenient place; save space and replace cardboard packaging with one elegant bamboo tea bag storage box
- EASY TO USE TEA STORAGE BOX: Self-standing open lid position for easy tea bag selection; see tea bags while lid is closed with shatterproof transparent acrylic top; keep tea bags fresh and tea container secure with magnetic lid closure; easy to open lid with ergonomic finger hold; handmade tea caddy of durable and sustainable 100% Moso bamboo wood; laser inscribed logo; all natural soy bean oil wooden finish
- VERSATILE TEA HOLDER: 8 equally divided adjustable and removable tea chest compartments create 6 unique tea chest compartment sizes that meet multiple storage needs; 8 tea chest compartment dimensions: 3.3 in x 2.8 in x 3.3 in / 8.4 cm x 7.1 cm x 8.4 cm
- GREAT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION: Fantastic compliment to any tea set; organize a variety of items including essential oils, arts and crafts, school and office supplies, jewelry, and other small objects or knick knacks; beautiful, elegant, and multipurpose wooden compartment box
- 14.75 x 7.75 x 3.75 x 2 inch
- Made from gorgeous acacia wood, known for its unique and natural contrasting patterns
- Features 10 compartments for easy tea assortment
- Easy to maintain and clean, simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry
- Regular Price:$49.95 FULLY UPGRADED BAMBOO TEA BOX - Taller than standard size tea box to accommodate standing or flat tea bag placement for a beautiful display. Holds 6 boxes (over 120 tea bags). The sturdy structure is enforced with nails that are almost invisible to the naked eye. Ensuring your tea box will not fall apart even after years of use.
- BEAUTIFUL WARM MAO BAMBOO: Gorgeous and Strong, known for its elegant coloring and smooth finish.
- NO DUST OR MOISTURE: The self-standing magnetic locking lid ensures no dust or moisture gets inside. 8 compartments 13 x 8 x 4.1
- KEEP YOUR FAVORITE TEAS ORGANIZED: Ready for your guest to pick their favorites! (Tea & Spoons not included) Specially designed small drawers for store your loose leaf tea, sugar packets, spoons, squeezer and other accessories.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Kwijns core values of providing the highest quality products and service. Patent Pending
- Elegant way to organize and store your tea, can also be used as a keepsake or jewelry box
- Small, quaint, and conveniently fits into any space
- Features a transparent, acrylic lid and 5 sections for storage
- Made from bamboo wood, a natural and renewable resource
- Measures (W x D x H): 14" x 5" x 3 3/4"
Tea box guide
Organize your favorite teas in a high quality tea box
If you like and drink a lot of tea, you can do that tea box in the clear organization of his various teas good services. You have the option in almost everyone tea box either to store loose tea mixes or classic tea bags and store them protected against aromas for months. Thus, the constant search for the right tea for the current situation or mood has finally come to an end. Because with one tea box Enjoy a quick and direct overview of all currently available teas and choose the right one in a single step. When buying tea boxes, however, there is a lot to consider.
What material is a tea box manufactured and which materials are recommended?
Most tea boxes available today are made of either different solid woods or bamboo. They are often with a viewing window in the blanketequipped, which allows a direct overview of the teas contained therein. Furthermore, tea boxes made of metal, such as tinplate or stainless steel are available. Preferable is a tea box made of wood or bamboo, which should have an untreated surface and is also made of certified wood. This ensures that no harmful exhalations, such as wood preservatives or paints, transfer to your teas and destroy their aroma and taste or in the worst case even cause irritation in you as a tea drinker. In addition, a tea box made of wood or bamboo closes tightly, but the natural material still „breathes“ to a lesser extent, so that, for example, mold can be prevented.
In which sizes does a tea box make sense?
It all depends on how much tea you drink and how often. The more varieties you want to keep in stock, the larger the tea box must be, if the storage of the tea should be as clear as possible. Because it is advisable to accommodate different teas in different subjects of the tea box. This will prevent the individual varieties from influencing each other’s aroma, which can happen if they are stored side by side. For a normal household a tea box with 6 to 9 individual subjects is usually sufficient. For true tea lovers, it may also be quiet 12 or even 15 subjects. However, make sure that you have enough space to store the tea box and that you can place it so that you can directly view the contents as needed.
A tea box should be air-tight and possibly light-tight if possible
Most high-quality tea bags are now additionally packed in single envelopes made of paper, which protects them from direct light. In this case, it is therefore sufficient if the tea box chosen by you closes as airtight as possible, for example, to prevent the ingress of moisture. It looks different if you prefer to use open tea blends. In any case, a tea box should be used for their storage, which prevents direct light irradiation to the tea blends and thereby, that the precious aromas and flavors are decomposed or lost.
Where should a tea box be kept?
You can basically do that as you like. In most households you will find a tea box somewhere on the kitchen worktop. Of course you also have the option to put the box in a drawer or in a box closetaccommodate. Of course, the tea box does not have to be stored in the kitchen, but can also be there where you would like to enjoy your tea. The advantage of this is that once you have boiled water, you have easy access to all your favorite teas right at your favorite spot. So it can be enjoyed even more carefree.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”tea box” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Natural
- 0.2 Big Natural Bamboo Tea Box Storage Organizer
- 0.3 Natural Bamboo Tea Bag Organizer Box,Organizers and Storage Royal House Drawer Organizer Tea Box -12...
- 0.4 Multikeep Adjustable Tea Box 128 Tea Bag Storage Organizer Bamboo Latching Lid (Tea Filigree)
- 0.5 mDesign Tea Bag Single Serve Pouch Divided Box Holder Organizer, Clear
- 0.6 The Bamboo Leaf Wooden Tea Storage Chest Box with 8 Compartments and Glass Window (Cherrywood)
- 0.7 Randomgrounds Bamboo Tea Box Storage Organizer, Taller Size Holds 120+ Standing or Flat Tea Bags, 8...
- 0.8 Ironwood Gourmet 28142 Rectangular Vauxhall Double Tea Box, Acacia Wood
- 0.9 SOLID 100% BAMBOO Tea Box Natural Chest with Clear Hinged Lid, 8 Storage Sections with Expandable...
- 0.10 Lipper International 8187 Bamboo Wood and Acrylic Tea Box with 5 Sections, 14" x 5" x 3-3/4"
- 0.11 The Bamboo Leaf Wooden Tea Storage Chest...
- 0.12 Ironwood Gourmet 28142 Rectangular...
- 0.13 mDesign Tea Bag Single Serve Pouch...
- 0.14 Multikeep Adjustable Tea Box 128 Tea Bag...
- 0.15 mDesign Tea Bag Single Serve Pouch...
- 0.16 The Bamboo Leaf Wooden Tea Storage Chest...
- 0.17 Randomgrounds Bamboo Tea Box Storage...
- 0.18 Ironwood Gourmet 28142 Rectangular...
- 0.19 SOLID 100% BAMBOO Tea Box Natural Chest...
- 0.20 Lipper International 8187 Bamboo Wood...
- 1 Tea box guide
- 1.0.1 Organize your favorite teas in a high quality tea box
- 1.0.2 What material is a tea box manufactured and which materials are recommended?
- 1.0.3 In which sizes does a tea box make sense?
- 1.0.4 A tea box should be air-tight and possibly light-tight if possible
- 1.0.5 Where should a tea box be kept?
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API