10 Best tomato knife of 2019
- Handcrafted in USA
- Extra sharp high carbon stainless steel blade
- Comfortable solid cast aluminum handle
- It is affordable
- SLICE TOMATOES AND VEGGIES - You won't find a better knife to effortlessly cut through tomatoes, vegetables and fruits. Thick or thin, you will always make the perfect cut using the tomato slicing knife.
- DUAL SERRATED STEEL BLADE - The blade is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel. The dual serrated blade on the tomato slicing knife allows cooks of all skill levels to make a clean, straight cut through tomatoes every time.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The handle on the tomato slicing knife is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This kitchen knife should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE - Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about "providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar."
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
- The 4-inch tomato/cheese knife features a multi-point tip to easily pick up freshly sliced tomato or cheese
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade retains super-sharp edge over time
- Color is made by bonding food-safe FDA-approved resin to the stainless-steel blade
- Non-stick resin coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple, and helps blade glide through food with ease
- Handle is lightweight and ergonomically contoured for a comfortable, fatigue-reducing grip
- WÜSTHOF GOURMET SERIES - 5" Serrated Tomato Knife with synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact. Precisely laser-cut stamped knives offer superb quality and value
- CITRIS KNIFE - High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance. WÜSTHOF kitchen knives are Hand Wash Only
- WÜSTHOF TOMATO KNIFE - The GOURMET 5" Tomato Knife has a serrated edge that enables the blade to slice through tomatoes without damaging the delicate fruit inside. The fork tip is ideal for picking up the thinly sliced produce for serving. Tomato knives can also be used to cut citrus fruits or other small fruits and vegetables
- DURABLE - WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. This German made Kitchen Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION - Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF's cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
- "never needs sharpening".
- Double serrated, high polish stainless steel blade.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Good Cook tools and gadgets
- Includes a matching plastic sheath for on-the-go and, also, for protection
- Stainless steel blade
- 100-Percent Messermeister quality
- Made in Portugal
- The matching sheath is great for safe storage, camping, picnics and travel
- Silicone based nonstick coating ensures food will release easily from the knife blade
- Perfect for slicing tomatoes, fruits and vegetables with ease
- Fun tomato design
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash and air dry recommended
- Unique open surface blade
- Lifetime sharp serrated edge
- Produces a perfect slice
- Great for fruits and vegetables
- Quality crafted stainless steel blade
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials. Peak performance has never looked so good at this price.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 14-16 degrees. Precisely tempered and stain resistant.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Tall blade height provides useful knuckle clearance.
- See why over seventy-five thousand professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
- Height - 5.1"
- Width - 2.6"
- Depth - 0.5"
- Color - Red
- Features - Screen Protector
Tomato knife guide
On tomato knife has prongs on the blade which help to cut through the tomato skin better than with a razor-sharp blade. The kitchen knife for tomatoes is slightly smaller than conventional cutting knives, which are used, for example, for cutting meat or bread. With the tomato knife Not only tomatoes can be cut, but also other similar fruits and vegetables. The tomato knife is used, for example, in the production of tomato salad.
Manufacturer of tomato knives at a glance
The WMF brand is known far beyond the German borders. The trademark stands for quality kitchen appliances and accessories. This also includes that tomato knife which is always optimized by innovative tests to better serve users. The practical tests provide information about the handling and cutting ability of a tomato knife. The red „touch“ tomato knife The company is characterized by a special stainless steel blade with non-stick coating. In addition, the blade is covered by a plastic cover, which is of course removable. The blade is extremely resistant and rustproof. The red handle is made of an easy to clean plastic. Professional chefs like to use the „ALPHA“ tomato knife from Güde. With a blade length of 13 centimeters you can quickly cut several tomatoes at the same time. The forged blade is jagged throughout. The handle is partly made of stainless steel and is ergonomically shaped, so that holding the knife during prolonged work does not trigger convulsions in the hand. The manufacturer GSG-Solingen is for decades for the production of cutleryknown and supplies the tomato knife as a utility knife for the table in set of 6. The knives are suitable for the dishwasher and according to the manufacturer, should also be permanently rust-free. Other manufacturers of tomato knives are Victorinox, Fiskers, Stubai, Wüsthof and others.
Proper handling of a tomato knife
A tomato knife may only with one knife sharpeneror one grindstonebe sharpened. The sharp blade should always be kept away from the body. Children who practice cutting tomatoes in the kitchen should under no circumstances be left unattended. Only when these are informed about the dangers of knife handling and can handle the tomato knife properly, children should be allowed to work alone. The washed tomato is slippery and provides a smooth skin, provided that it is fresh. Only older tomatoes have a shriveled skin that is not as easy to cut as the smooth skin. To avoid slipping off with the knife, a little pressure is required. With the other hand, the tomato should necessarily be held, as this otherwise slips or rolls. To get a clean cut, the knife must be placed straight on the top of the tomato. By pulling back and forth the tomato knife, as when sawing, the tomato is completely severed. With the tomato knife, the tomato can be cut into arbitrarily large pieces, depending on which dish is to be prepared with it.
Care tips for the tomato knife
So that the tomato knife really resistant and rust-free remains, it simply depends on a good care. In the instructions for use of a tomato knife is always specified whether the respective knife is suitable for the dishwasher. If not, it is important to clean the knife by hand. In most cases it is sufficient if the knife is simply rinsed under running water. Then dry and store safely. It’s best always to keep away from children if they live in the household. Do not use corrosive cleaning agents as this will damage a non-stick coating and damage the stainless steel. In addition, such a cleaning agent can lead to damage to the knife handle.
Tomato knives are available online, there is a wide selection of cheap and good tomato knives. Alternatively, these are also available in almost every household goods store.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”tomato knife” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Rada MFG Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer, Aluminum Handle, 2 Pack
- 0.2 Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicing Knife - Stainless Steel Blade With Aluminum Handle Made in USA, 8-7/8...
- 0.3 Pure Komachi 2 Series Tomato/Cheese Knife
- 0.4 WÜSTHOF Gourmet Five Inch Tomato Knife | 5" Tomato Knife with Serrated Edge | Precise Laser Cut...
- 0.5 Good Cook 4.5-Inch Vegetable Knife
- 0.6 Messermeister 4.5-Inch Serrated Tomato Knife with Matching Sheath, Red
- 0.7 Kuhn Rikon 20436 Tomato Knife, Red
- 0.8 Prodyne CK-300 Multi-Use Cheese Fruit and Veggie Knife
- 0.9 DALSTRONG Tomato Slicer Knife - Gladiator Series - German HC Steel - 5" - Serrated Utility - Sheath
- 0.10 Wusthof Classic Tomato Knife 4109-7
- 0.11 Wusthof Classic Tomato Knife 4109-7
- 0.12 WÜSTHOF Gourmet Five Inch Tomato Knife...
- 0.13 Good Cook 4.5-Inch Vegetable Knife
- 0.14 WÜSTHOF Gourmet Five Inch Tomato Knife...
- 0.15 Good Cook 4.5-Inch Vegetable Knife
- 0.16 Messermeister 4.5-Inch Serrated Tomato...
- 0.17 Kuhn Rikon 20436 Tomato Knife, Red
- 0.18 Prodyne CK-300 Multi-Use Cheese Fruit...
- 0.19 DALSTRONG Tomato Slicer Knife -...
- 0.20 Wusthof Classic Tomato Knife 4109-7
- 1 Tomato knife guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API