10 Best water vacuum cleaner of 2019
- 2X More Cleaning Power than the leading lightweight carpet cleaner
- PowerSpin Pet Brush Roll delivers powerful cleaning with antimicrobial protection
- HeatForce power means faster drying. Clean Water Capacity 0.5 Gallons
- Lightweight design for ease of use
- Powerful cleaning for high traffic areas and small spaces
- SPINSCRUB BRUSH SYSTEM: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt with powerful 360 degree brushes
- DUAL V NOZZLE: Evenly cleans surfaces with equal suction
- HEAT FORCE: Speed up dry time while lifting stubborn stains
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: 8' hose to deep clean hard to reach areas, Stair Tool, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
- Traps all dust and dirt particles in water
- No bags or dusty containers to empty
- For wet or dry vacuuming
- Maneuverable caddy design, with 4 caster wheels
- Dust/water full indicator, auto-stop switch and no bag to replace
- NO FILTERS: Uses only water as the filter---no HEPA or synthetic filters to replace when they become dirty and clogged. No bacteria filled, gross filters to wash/clean or replace.
- NEVER LOSE SUCTION: Because there are no filters to clog, this product never loses suction or airflow thus maintaining maximum power to clean. Traditional vacuum filters will up with dirt and become less efficient, the Quantum keeps full cleaning power because it is a brand new filter every time you use it
- TELESCOPING BODY: Only upright with a Telescoping head! The Quantum X can get under anything with a 4" clearance to reach where dirt hides
- PICKS UP WET SPILLS & PET STAINS: It can be used to not only pick up dry messes, but wet spills as well! Pet accidents and liquids are easily cleaned up with the Quantum X
- AUTO ADJUSTS TO ALL FLOOR SURFACES: automatically adjust to the pile of the carpet or surface type such as area rugs, tile, and hardwood. This ensures perfect cleaning results all the time
- 2.5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 2 Peak HP Motor
- 10 Ft. Cord With Cord Wrap
- Blower Function - Easy Conversion
- On-board Accessory & Hose Storage
- Full Size Carpet Cleaner with 4 row dual rotating DirtLifter PowerBrushes; Cleaning Path Width: 11inches
- The rotating brush scrubs and lifts away dirt and stains that a vacuum can't get
- 2 in 1 water tank for easy filling and easy emptying; Cleaning Path Width: 11inches
- Removes deep down dirt and stains using hot tap water and carpet formula. Power Rating : 6.25 amps
- Includes a removable nozzle, lint screen, built in measuring cup, 8 oz. trial sized formula and a 1 Year Warranty
- Tineco iFloor Vacuum and wash at the same time, also suck back large particles and liquid, with dual tanks to separate clean and dirty water. No more double cleaning!
- Cordless and lightweight, much better maneuverability makes easy for your daily cleaning.
- Tineco iFloor Self-cleaning function cleans the brush roll wisely and thoroughly, saves your time and energy after cleanup.
- Suitable to use on laminate, linoleum, sealed wood floor, marble and more.
- What's more: 3 in 1 cleaning tool; Self-cleaning Storage Tray; Charger adaptor.*Recommend using Tineco Deodorizing & Cleaning Solution (sold seperately), easy to tackle all kinds of messes.
- 4 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 5 Peak HP Motor
- 18 Ft. Cord with Automatic Rewind
- On-Board Accessory Storage
- Rear Caddy for Additional Storage
- Professional Spot Cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 inches, Power Rating: 5.7 amps. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
- Automatic cleaning technology. Push forward to clean and pull back to dry
- Auto clean motion sensing design eliminates the guesswork. 1-Step Removable Nozzle makes it easy to clean the brushes
- Auto mix precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning
- Auto dry delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce for faster drying
- FlexForce PowerBrushes gently remove deep dirt, debris and pet messes
Vacuum cleaner guide
Especially for allergy sufferers and sensitive people, the regular vacuuming can be a torment. This is not only due to the great effort, but much more to the device. In a conventional vacuum cleanerthe dirt is sucked in and the solid particles are held in the bag. The dust and the rest of the air are led out of the device and fired into the air. If you suffer from a dust allergy or have difficulty breathing, it can be a big problem. Even manufacturers of vacuum cleaners have recognized this problem, which is why water vacuum cleaner came to the market.
What’s so special about a water vacuum cleaner?
On water vacuum cleaner can not be compared with a „normal“ vacuum cleaner anymore. Inside the unit is a small water tank. If now the dirt is absorbed, this is bound in the water. As a result, even fine dust particles hang and are not routed back into the room via the exhaust air. Another advantage of water vacuum cleaner is that you no longer need to clean the filter. In a normal vacuum cleaner it is used to filter the fine dust from the air before it gets out of the device. But you have to clean the filter regularly and get rid of this dust. Especially for allergy sufferers, this can be a big problem and quickly lead to a coughing fit. At the water vacuum cleaner you do not have to, because there is no filter anymore. After every suction gait, you just have to use the kettleDrain. You will be completely free of fine dust, because this was bound holistically in the water.
How exactly does a vacuum cleaner work?
The function of a water vacuum is quite simple. By sucking in the air, the water in the container is whirled up. Then the dirt is passed through the container filled with water and tied there. Depending on the device and manufacturer, the exhaust air can be freed from suspended matter once again by a HEPA filter before it leaves the outlet. Thus, you would have the double protection that nothing more comes out. Through this process, the user is promised an exhaust air, which is 99.99 percent free of pollutants. In addition, one is water vacuum cleaner equipped with an aqua filter. Its job is to eliminate all odors. Especially the exhaust air can sometimes smell a bit musty, which is no longer possible with this vacuum cleaner. This leaves only fresh and purified air in the apartment.
Disposal of the water tank
After each vacuuming you should use the water tankDispose of and then clean thoroughly. This cleaning is inevitable, which is why you have a little more work on the vacuum cleaner than with a conventional vacuum cleaner. It is best to clean the water tank in the bathtub. Here you can let it out completely and then clean it with a damp and clean cloth. Also think of the outer parts. Then leave the container in a dry place until it is completely dry. The reason for this is that no mold can form. In general, cleaning is mandatory, even if you do not like it. If you just pour out the water and then reuse the container, this will help to prevent the formation of dangerous bacteria. About the suction process, these could be scattered throughout the apartment. This is especially dangerous for allergy sufferers, because the bacteria and the mold can attack the respiratory tract and lead to severe symptoms. A disadvantage is that you can not avoid even the utmost care that build up in the innermost of the device and the additional filter after a while germs.
The advantages of the vacuum cleaner at a glance:
– Fast operational readiness: You only fill the water tank with fresh water and you’re ready to go.
– They rid the floor surfaces of allergy-causing dirt, dust and pollen.
– If you want to spread a pleasant scent in the apartment, you can give essential oils in the water tank.
– The cleaning technology is optimal for allergy sufferers, as house dust, spores, molds and mites are bound in the water.
– The handling is comparable to a normal vacuum cleaner.
– A water vacuum cleaner is quieter in its use than a conventional vacuum cleaner.
– When sucking no unpleasant odors.
– You do not have to buy expensive bags because they are not needed.
– Even after prolonged use, the full suction power is maintained.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”water vacuum cleaner” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50700
- 0.2 Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine, Upright Shampooer, FH50150, Red
- 0.3 Kalorik Water Filtration Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 0.4 Quantum X Upright Water Vacuum Cleaner - No Filters, Telescopic Body, Pet Vacuum Cleaner and Picks...
- 0.5 Armor All, AA255 , 2.5 Gallon 2 Peak HP Wet/Dry Utility Shop Vacuum
- 0.6 BISSELL PowerLifter PowerBrush Upright Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer, 1622
- 0.7 Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner Powerful and Lightweight Hard Floor Washer with...
- 0.8 Vacmaster, VF408 , 4 Gallon 5 Peak HP with 2-Stage Industrial Motor Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum
- 0.9 Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
- 0.10 Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000, Turquoise
- 0.11 Quantum X Upright Water Vacuum Cleaner -...
- 0.12 Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum...
- 0.13 Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner,...
- 0.14 Quantum X Upright Water Vacuum Cleaner -...
- 0.15 Armor All, AA255 , 2.5 Gallon 2 Peak HP...
- 0.16 BISSELL PowerLifter PowerBrush Upright...
- 0.17 Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum...
- 0.18 Vacmaster, VF408 , 4 Gallon 5 Peak HP...
- 0.19 Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional...
- 0.20 Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet...
- 1 Vacuum cleaner guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API