10 Best wet vacuum cleaner of 2019
- 2X More Cleaning Power than the leading lightweight carpet cleaner
- PowerSpin Pet Brush Roll delivers powerful cleaning with antimicrobial protection
- HeatForce power means faster drying. Clean Water Capacity 0.5 Gallons
- Lightweight design for ease of use
- Powerful cleaning for high traffic areas and small spaces
- SPINSCRUB BRUSH SYSTEM: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt with powerful 360 degree brushes
- DUAL V NOZZLE: Evenly cleans surfaces with equal suction
- HEAT FORCE: Speed up dry time while lifting stubborn stains
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Sample bottle of solution, Stair tool, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool
- 12 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 5.5 Peak HP Ultimate Performance Motor
- Integrated Hose Storage
- 20' Cord with Cord Wrap
- Easily Converts to Blower
- Picks up wet and dry debris; frequency: 60Hz. Able to clean up both solids and liquids polypropylene tank holds 2.5 gallons 6 amps/2.0-Peak HP motor with ample suction power and easy conversion to blower function auto shut-off detects fill Limit and prevents overflow top handle
- 2.5 gallon storage tank and 2 horsepower motor with an auto shut-off to prevent overflow
- Includes 6-Foot hose and 10-foot cord. Cannot plug into the car
- The hose comes inside the canister portion of the vacuum
- Assembled product dimensions 14.10 x 10.37 x 14.36 inches. Air volume (cfm): 53
- 12 gallon polypropylene tank
- 5 peak HP motor
- Quick release detachable blower
- 240 mph blowing speed
- 12 ft. Cord with cord wrap
- Provides maximum suction power for heavy duty pickup
- Powerful rear blower port instantly converts vacuum to power blower
- Swiveling casters provide ease of movement in any direction
- On/off switch with waterproof design for safe and quick access
- Built-in 10-foot built-in power cord with cord wrap
- Tackles tough spots and stains with strong spray and powerful suction
- Take on small and large cleanups with this compact carpet cleaner
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
- Use the HydroRinse tool attachment to easily clean out the hose after each use
- Clean set in stains with the trial size Spot & Stain formula and 3 inches tough stain tool
- Tineco iFloor Vacuum and wash at the same time, also suck back large particles and liquid, with dual tanks to separate clean and dirty water. No more double cleaning!
- Cordless and lightweight, much better maneuverability makes easy for your daily cleaning.
- Tineco iFloor Self-cleaning function cleans the brush roll wisely and thoroughly, saves your time and energy after cleanup.
- Suitable to use on laminate, linoleum, sealed wood floor, marble and more.
- What's more: 3 in 1 cleaning tool; Self-cleaning Storage Tray; Charger adaptor.*Recommend using Tineco Deodorizing & Cleaning Solution (sold seperately), easy to tackle all kinds of messes.
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time. Power Cord Length: 25'
- Pet pro 2306A features a multi surface pet brush roll and pet hair strainer for easy multi surface cleaning. Safe for sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Pet pro 2306A includes specialized pet cleaning solution to help eliminate pet odors
- Pet pro multi surface pet brush roll uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time.Power Rating: 4.4 amps.Cleaning Path Width:12 inch
- Portable 6 Gallon wet/dry vac ideal for small clean-up jobs
- Powerful 4 peak horsepower motor provides just the amount of suction needed to most any cleanup job
- Ultra durable rubberized casters allow smooth swiveling for ease of movement
- 10' power cord with cord wrap helps reach almost any cleanup need. Ideal for smaller jobsite cleanups
- Built-in blower port powerful enough to blow sawdust and debri from most any workshop
Wet vacuum guidebook
On wet vacuum cleaner is similar to a conventional one vacuum cleaner, However, the devices have big differences. While a vacuum cleaner only eliminates dry dirt is a wet vacuum cleaner able to absorb liquids as well. if a small, wet mishap has happened, it is sucked once over the accident site with the practical device and everything is set back to its original state at lightning speed.
How does a wet vacuum?
In the devices, the so-called boiler principle is used, with all the dirt and the sucked liquid enters a collecting container. In terms of the volume of the volume, the different ones differ wet vacuum cleaner clearly, even devices with a 50 liter container are commercially available. However, in a private household a sucker with a smaller volume is usually sufficient. Of the wet vacuum cleaner stands on wheels and can therefore be flexibly transported. Two methods are usually used to empty the collection container: While some models can simply empty the dirt with a drain plug, other devices simply remove the lid and dump the dirty water away. Both methods are very easy and quick to carry out.
Where come wet vacuum cleaner for use?
The application areas of the devices are versatile. They are often found in industrial areas, but in the meantime the practical cleaning aids are also used in private households. Both carpets and tiles can be easily cleaned with a wet vacuum cleaner from the dirt and pads can also be easily cleaned using the device.
Because a wet vacuum cleaner design is much heavier and usually bulky than a vacuum cleaner, they are usually only as a supplement to conventional suckers.
Wet vacuum: advantages and disadvantages
In summary, it can therefore be said that a wet vacuum offers many advantages. Certainly the biggest positive point is that even liquids can be absorbed without problems. Even for allergy sufferers, the individual models are suitable because the dirt can be removed without leaving any residue. But also negative factors can be found in a wet vacuum. Here is about the size and weight to mention. Also, the maintenance is usually much higher, considering the cumbersome cleaning.
+ flexible use: can absorb liquids
+ High quality appliances can even free a complete, full-blown cellar from the water
+ up to 50 liters of collection volume depending on the model
+ ideal for allergy sufferers
+ small mishaps can be removed quickly and without residue
– high dead weight
– bigger than conventional dry vacuum cleaner
– In some cases, increased power consumption must be expected
Buying a vacuum cleaner: What costs can be expected?
With regard to the price, the range of wet vacuums jars far apart. The purchase prices vary depending on performance, make and model. While entry-level models are already available for around 50 euros, expensive branded devices can cost around 200 euros. With professional models even prices up to 500 Euro are not uncommon.
Wet vacuum cleaners are practical, versatile cleaning aids that quickly and reliably remove both dry dirt and moisture and eliminate small mishaps in no time. The retailers offer different models with different power levels, so that a suitable device is guaranteed for every application.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”wet vacuum cleaner” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50700
- 0.2 Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer FH50150
- 0.3 Vacmaster Professional - Professional Wet/Dry Vac, 12 Gallon, Beast Series, 5.5 HP 2-1/2" Hose...
- 0.4 Armor All 2.5 Gallon, 2 Peak HP, Utility Wet/Dry Vacuum, AA255
- 0.5 Vacmaster, VBV1210, 12 Gallon 5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Detachable Blower
- 0.6 Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum, 6 Gallon, 4 Horsepower
- 0.7 Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- 0.8 Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner Powerful and Lightweight Hard Floor Washer with...
- 0.9 BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard floors and Area Rugs,...
- 0.10 DeWALT 6 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac
- 0.11 BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet...
- 0.12 Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum...
- 0.13 DeWALT 6 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac
- 0.14 Armor All 2.5 Gallon, 2 Peak HP, Utility...
- 0.15 Vacmaster, VBV1210, 12 Gallon 5 Peak HP...
- 0.16 Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum, 6 Gallon, 4...
- 0.17 Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet...
- 0.18 Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum...
- 0.19 BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet...
- 0.20 DeWALT 6 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac
- 1 Wet vacuum guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API