10 Best Acoustic bass of 2019
- ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC BASS: Equipped with a 4-band EQ-7545R guitar preamp to produce high-quality sound for beginners and pros alike
- RICH, RESONANT SOUND: The mahogany composition creates a beautiful sound, great for unplugged jam sessions or performances
- 4-BAND PREAMP: Built-in volume control, a 4-band equalizer adjusts bass, middle, treble, and presence
- FOR BEGINNERS OR PROS: Ready to use right out of the box, it's perfect for beginning guitarists or professionals who want to practice on-the-go
- BEAUTIFUL FEATURES: Crafted with an attractive inlay, chrome die cast tuners, and a glossy finish
- Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fret board
- Neck; Walnut Fingerboard; Active EQ; Built-in Tuner; and Custom Padded Gig Bag - Mahogany
- Short-scale Acoustic-electric Bass Travel Guitar with Mahogany Top
- 4-string Acoustic-electric Bass with Mahogany Back
- Onboard Electronics - Natural
- Composite Fingerboard
- 4-string Acoustic-electric Bass with Parlor Body Style
- Onboard Electronics - Open Pore Natural
- Mahogany Top
- EQUIPPED EQ : High-quality bass ukulele with EQ which can help you adjust the volume, bass, middle and treble. Suitable for both professional player and beginner. The EQ has Strong endurance enable for a long time playing.
- ADJUSTABLE ACTION: Each 30-inch bass ukulele come with 1 original Allen wrench which can help you adjust the action freely based on your habit. Turn Clockwise loosen strings and turn anticlockwise tighten strings.
- PERFECT DETAILS: Smooth surface and edges enable you to hold and play the bass ukulele safely without any scratching. Adjustment knobs are stably installed in the bass neck which assures the sounds in tune.
- NICE & ACCURACY SOUND: A full-size bass ukulele (E, A, D, G) and strings are 3.5mm away from fingerboard at 12th fret which makes it easy play without buzzing.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK : Your package will include not only the bass ukulele, bass bag, 1 original Allen wrench, strap, and picks but also a 30-day warranty. If you encounter any problems with your bass ukulele, just contact us for a swift and helpful solution. We welcome all feedback from our customers.
- Fits Acoustic Bass Guitars
- Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
- Reinforced interior at headstock & bridge
- Exterior pocket for accessories and adjustable backpack straps.
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 25.5" Body Height: 6.7" Lower Bout Width: 17.7" Middle Bout Width: 15.4" Upper Bout Width: 15.1" Overall Length 49.3"
- Fender-exclusive New porter Bass body shape
- Fishman pickup/preamp system
- Painted solid spruce top; painted mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany Jazz Bass neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile; walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Matching painted 4-in-line Jazz Bass headstock
- Concert bass Body shape
- Solid Spruce top with scalloped "x"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled Fingerboard edges
- Fishman classic design pickup/preamp
- Our only Acoustic Bass set
- Same Phosphor alloy as Slinky Acoustic
- Mellow ringing sound with excellent clarity
Acoustic Bass Guide
Of the Acoustic bass is a rare to see acoustic bass guitar. It has a sounding body like one Classical guitar, is tuned like a bass (electric bass or double bass) and transmits a sufficient sound without sound reduction. That makes a difference Acoustic bass from the bass guitar.
Acoustic Bass: Construction
Acoustic basses are built like western guitars, whereby their body can not be big enough because of the transmission of the deep bass frequencies. This in turn makes playing difficult, which is why they are not as prevalent among musicians as electric basses. An original double bass is not so great in vain, its tones would otherwise hardly be heard. This opposite has the Acoustic bass of course the advantage that it is considerably smaller. From the 1950s, electric basses were built, as the technique of sound pickup and transmission made a satisfactory sound possible, later came the Acoustic bass on. It allows a satisfactory bass sound without electrical amplification in smaller rooms. With many bands playing in smaller clubs, that may be enough. However, the bassists equip theirs Acoustic bass usually with a pickup, as do guitarists with a classic classical guitar. If necessary, the instruments can be strengthened with it. This is often necessary, but not really intended: the musicians and the audience rather want the unadulterated sound of the instrument, which even a high-quality sound pickup can never reproduce. This always speaks for a double bass, but its transport is very laborious, and sometimes it has to be reinforced (in the rock, jazz and pop area). Since the musicians rather use the acoustic bass.
Mood and playing style with an acoustic bass
The acoustic bass is tuned like a double bass or an electric bass guitar in the fourths E, A, D and G (from the lowest to the highest string). As a five-string, an H-string is added below, in very rare cases above a C-string. There are even six-string in the mood H-E-A-D-G-C. The playing style is the same as on the electric bass guitar with the tendency for a concert guitar, so sitting with the acoustic bass on the left (!) Thigh. Standing, the large body is still difficult to hold by smaller musicians in spite of carrying strap. The gripping with the left hand differs fundamentally from the double bass handles due to the hand position, also attacks on the double bass of the musicians in low registers from the second to the fourth finger only a semitone. On the Acoustic Bass he can grab a semitone because of the frets also from the second to the third and from the third to the fourth finger. The right hand can with and without Plectrumplay, both have their own charms. How the musician decides will depend very much on the style.
Well-known acoustic basses
The Stoll Acoustic Bass has a particularly large body and thus allows a comparatively good sound pressure without any amplification. Musicians almost always play him sitting. He is suitable for „Jazz in the Chamber“. The American Ernie Ball Incorporation offered after 1970, the equally large Earthwood Acoustic Bass, which played, for example, Brian Ritchie (Violent Femmes). Paul McCartney played a semi-acoustic Höfner bass, but he has to be removed in the concert. The Takamine B10 Acoustic Bass is again very large and tends to double bass. There are even more such instruments that even bring a sting, a tailpiece and F-holes like the right double bass. In principle, the acoustic bass is recommended for big bass players with a penchant for jazz and world music, which in turn tend to occur in smaller clubs.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Acoustic bass” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Best Choice Products 22-Fret Full Size Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar w/ 4-Band Equalizer, Adjustable...
- 0.2 Ibanez PCBE12MHOPN 4-String Acoustic Bass Guitar
- 0.3 Kala Wanderer U-Bass - Mahogany, Acoustic Electric
- 0.4 Cordoba Mini II Bass MH-E - Natural Mahogany
- 0.5 Ibanez PNB14E - Open Pore Natural
- 0.6 Electric Ubass Acoustic Bass Ukulele 30 inch Mahogany With Gig Bag Strap Picks Wrench By Kmise
- 0.7 Gator Cases Gig Bag for Acoustic Bass Guitars (GBE-AC-BASS)
- 0.8 Fender Kingman Acoustic Bass Guitar (V2) - Black - with Bag - Walnut Fingerboard
- 0.9 Fender CB-60SCE Beginner Acoustic-Electric Beginner Bass Guitar - Natural
- 0.10 Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass Set .045 - .095
- 0.11 Fender Kingman Acoustic Bass Guitar (V2)...
- 0.12 Fender CB-60SCE Beginner...
- 0.13 Best Choice Products 22-Fret Full Size...
- 0.14 Cordoba Mini II Bass MH-E - Natural...
- 0.15 Ibanez PNB14E - Open Pore Natural
- 0.16 Electric Ubass Acoustic Bass Ukulele 30...
- 0.17 Gator Cases Gig Bag for Acoustic Bass...
- 0.18 Fender Kingman Acoustic Bass Guitar (V2)...
- 0.19 Fender CB-60SCE Beginner...
- 0.20 Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze...
- 1 Acoustic Bass Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API