10 Best Keyboard stand of 2019
- Heavy duty double-x metal construction ensures extra stability for heavy and light digital electronic keyboards
- Quick-release mechanism allows the user to adjust the height, from 4 - 38 in; compared to most other stands which only permit five set positions
- No assembly needed; metal parts are welded together, and no screws to lose
- High strength support straps attached to keyboard stand secure the keyboard from movement during performance
- Non-slip rubber end caps add extra stability
- Arm sleeves can be positioned to fit virtually any keyboard width
- 1" Square tubing for strength and durability
- 5-Position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob make for quick and simple height and width adjustments
- Non-slip rubber end caps
- Screws located at the end of each post
- Sturdy Reinforced Z Design - Works with all pianos large or small and all weights and sizes
- Infinitely Adjustable Width - This keyboard stand features a special sliding lock that allows the stand to be adjusted to any Width between 24 and 41 inches.
- Fourteen Height Settings - This stand has 14 height settings and can be adjusted from 23 all the way to 35 inches
- Foam Padded Arms - The arms of this Knox keyboard stand have foam pads on the front and back to prevent slippage and damage to the instrument's body
- Large 12 x 17-inch bench seating area
- 2.25 inches of high density foam bench padding
- Assures the player comfort and eliminates fatigue
- Heavy-duty .75 x 1.50-inch steel construction
- Approved for players up to 250 lbs.
- X FRAME DESIGN - Heavy-duty all metal construction provides a sturdy and reliable platform that supports most major keyboard brands.
- UNMATCHED ADJUSTABILITY - Choose from 7 different height adjustment positions to match any playing style whether standing or sitting, for ultimate comfort.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - Keyboard stand is ready to use right out of the box. No tools or hardware necessary. Just unfold and select a height adjustment.
- SUPPORT STRAPS & NON-SLIP CAPS - Protect your investment with the two durable straps that secure your keyboard to the stand for stability during a performance. The non-slip end-caps on the top of the stand prevent the keyboard from moving around during use, and the bottom non-slip end caps ensure stability on nearly all surfaces.
- PERFECTLY PORTABLE - With an attractive slim-line design, the stand quickly folds up for transport and easily unfolds for set up.
- REDUCE STRAIN ON YOUR WRISTS AND ARMS: Adjust your Keyboard angle for optimal comfort, reducing wrist strain and repetitive strain injury (RSI). Simply set it and forget it's even there. Minimize muscle strain, improve typing accuracy and comfort. Reduce those annoying typos!
- TOTALLY FLEXIBLE: Tired of your flimsy keyboard adjustment legs constantly collapsing? This simple design gives your Keyboard rock-solid, stable support at any angle you choose.
- TWO STANDS INCLUDED: Two size Stands included (Large and Small) to fit all Full size and Compact Keyboards with a flat back surface. Will not scratch or scuff your desk or damage expensive keyboard.
- DESIGNED IN THE UNITED STATES: Your new Patent Pending ESC Computer Keyboard Stand attaches with Micro Suction Grip Pad technology, allowing it to be cleanly removed and repositioned as desired. Non-slip rubber foot grips onto any desk surface, whether you have a wood, laminate or glass desk.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU ANYWHERE: Super-portable, lightweight and Compact. 2 in 1 design with included protective travel tube for storage or travel. Buy with Confidence.
- Includes stand, bench and PA130 power supply
- Yamaha PKBS1 adjustable x-style keyboard stand
- Yamaha PKBB1 adjustable padded keyboard bench
- Yamaha PA130 power supply for portable keyboards
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT AND WIDTH TO FIT MOST KEYBOARDS: Our universal keyboard stand was designed to be fully adjustable, allowing you to properly align your piano, DJ mixers, turntables, synths, midi keyboards and other musical instruments and gear. The Plixio stand is compatible with Yahama, Casio, Roland and other major keyboard brands.
- PLAY WHILE SEATED OR STANDING: What makes the Z style electric piano stand so versatile is its ability to not only adjust to the height of the musician, but also to the width of the piano. Play sitting down using a bench, seat, stool or standing up while rocking out.
- WEIGHT LIMIT OF 250 POUNDS FOR THE HEAVIEST KEYBOARDS: The heavy-duty construction can support the weight of even the heaviest keyboards. This sturdy design also ensures that the stand stays grounded and is less likely to tip. Great for use on stage, at home or in the studio.
- NON-SLIP PADS AND ADJUSTABLE FEET FOR MAXIMUM STABILITY: The anti-skid pads keep your keyboard firmly in place and prevent any surface scratches on the piano or stand. Keyless assembly and adjustable feet make set up and break down easy. Great for musicians on the road or kids just learning at home.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT, SET UP, OR ADJUST DIMENSIONS: The height of the stand can adjust between 22.5" and 33.5" (in 1.5" increments); the width can adjust between 22.5" and 33.5" (in 2" increments). Set up and break down takes less than one minute and your stand can be packed flat for transport to gigs.
- [ LOW FRONT LIP ON THE END ] Holds your keyboard perfectly and makes your hands comfortable. You don't even feel the front lip while you're tayping or gaming. Richboom is the first company designed this.
- [ TOP WORKMANSHIP AND MATERIAL ] All sides and corners highly polished, rounded edegs and corners, perfect touch feeling. Selected grade A acrylic material, stable and sturdy.
- [ SILICONE ANTI-SLIP CASE ] food grade silicone material, Odorless and better anti- slip property than traditional rubber strip, no slip any more when you're typing.
- [ GOOD CONDITION PACKAGE ] Every item is packed with a separate packing box and poly bag, prevent the clear acrylic keyboard stand from scratches or damage in transit.
- [ STANDARD SIZE AND PERFECT ANGLE ]The keyboard holder fits most standard keyboards; Dimensions: 17"W x 1-1/2"H x 5.5"D. Perfect angle and design eliminate tension from the wrists,forearms and elbows due to long working, keeps your body away from wrist issues.
- Won't hurt your finger & Ergonomic design: the acrylic keyboard stand is 17″ wide x 1.2″ high x 5.5″D, fits most standard keyboards including big keyboards. Don't like other keyboard stands, our low front lip on the end almost no contact with your hands when you're typing. The most comfortable keyboard stand. A nice choice to minimize muscle strain as well as improve typing and reduce mistakes
- Function: The acrylic keyboard stand can eliminate tension from the wrists, forearms and elbows due to long working hours in front of the computer and protect your body from unnecessary neck and shoulder issues that can seriously affect your health and productivity; As well as improving typing and help reducing painful mistakes.
- Upgraded Anti-Slip Strip and Convenience：No worry about the slide anymore. We added a soft Anti-slip strip, which means no slide and protect your table at the same time. You keyboard will fix on the acrylic keyboard stander stably. No need to install, you can put it anywhere you want. The acrylic keyboard will be a great partner for your work and life.
- Material: Smooth rounded edges and polished finish, every details of the acrylics keyboard stand make it outstanding and look great anywhere. Simple and elegant, if you want some unique sample, you can decorate the acrylic keyboard stand by yourself. Get your own special one！
- Service: We provide 100% satisfaction guarantee. We make sure that all the products are in good condition before shipping, if the acrylic keyboard stand has some problem when you received it, please contact us directly. We would love to send you a new one. Our goal is to make our customers happy.
Keyboard stand guide
To be on one KeyboardTo be able to play, this must be on a stable surface. Usually comes here Keyboard stand for use. Both in a studio, at home or of course on stage. There are a dozen different models and designs to choose from. What to look for at a Keyboard stand should pay attention and which characteristics are important, one learns here.
Lightweight and yet stable
On Keyboard stand must be stable and of course not wobble. However, it is also important that the stand does not bring too much weight. Become Keyboard stand only needed in one’s own four walls or has to constantly stand in the music studio, must not pay too much attention to the weight here. However, if you travel a lot and travel from gig to gig with the keyboard, you should be aware of the Keyboard stand switch to a lighter model. The transport of musical instrument and stand should not degenerate to a high performance sport.
A keyboard stand should go easy to set up. As a rule, the most necessary key is included. In a few steps the frame stands. Now the screws must be tightened. This gives the stand additional stability.
Rubber feet ensure a secure footing. These also prevent slipping on smooth surfaces.
Of course, the keyboard itself must not slip off the stand. Therefore, with a keyboard stand, make sure that the surface on which the keyboard is placed is also gummed.
As simple as the stand is built, it should be easy to fold it up again.
The stands are available in different sizes, so that both smaller and very large keyboards can be launched. Therefore, you have to pay attention to how big the actual instrument is before you buy it.
Incidentally, the keyboard stands are not intended only for the pure keyboards. Of course, electric pianos or synthesizers can also be used. It is important that the width of the support surface harmonizes with the instrument.
+ quick and easy setup
+ stable and lightweight stand for various electronic keyboard instruments
+ height adjustable
– attention must be paid to the right size
– models that are too light tend to tip over
The properties in detail
High quality stands are made of metal. This is stable and provides the necessary support for the instrument. In order to achieve greater resistance to weathering, the metal elements are powder-coated.
Narrow rubber mats, which are attached to the feet of the stand, ensure optimum stability. This prevents accidental slipping. In addition, the rubber mats protect against unwanted scratches on highly polished surfaces. You never know where to put the keyboard stand.
The support surface for the instrument is of course also provided with a coating that provides the keyboard with a perfect grip. Nothing would be worse than an instrument slipping down.
Good keyboard stands are adjustable in height. Thus, each musician can adjust his individual height and use the optimal playing position.
Also advantageous are quick-release closures. These are also found on most models and an assembly is in this sense no longer necessary.
Last but not least, the so-called X-metal construction is preferred for most, as it has much more stability.
The story of the keyboard
A quick look into the story shows that the electric piano is not that young anymore. Its origins date back to 1885, when Edward Norton Lorenz invented the first truly usable electromechanical instrument. Over the decades, the electromechanical instruments have been increasingly improved and developed. However, it took another 100 years until the first keyboard, as we know it today, came onto the market. In the 1970s and 1980s, the electric keyboard instrument experienced its big boom. Increasingly, keyboards have now been produced for the lower price sector. Now even laymen could easily use a keyboard at home.
The origins of the keyboard stands are difficult to determine historically. Certainly the first stable stands were also used in the 1970s. At the time when the keyboards first received more attention.
Today, the keyboard stands are one of the most important accessories. Especially for musicians who travel a lot and do not just play in their studio or at home.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Keyboard stand” max=”1″]
- 0.1 RockJam Xfinity Heavy-Duty, Double-X, Pre-Assembled, Infinitely Adjustable Piano Keyboard Stand with...
- 0.2 On-Stage KS7190 Classic Single-X Keyboard Stand
- 0.3 Knox Gear Z Style Heavy Duty Adjustable Piano Keyboard Stand
- 0.4 World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand and Deluxe Bench Package
- 0.5 Hamzer Adjustable X-Style Music Keyboard Stand
- 0.6 ESC Computer Keyboard Stand & Laptop Stand. Adjustable Ergonomic Angle/Tilt - 2 Sizes of Stands...
- 0.7 Yamaha Portable Keyboard Accessory Pack with Stand, Bench and Power Supply
- 0.8 Plixio Piano Keyboard Stand - Z Style Adjustable and Portable Heavy Duty Music Stand for Kids and...
- 0.9 Richboom Clear Acrylic Tilted Computer Keyboard Holder for Easy Ergonomic Typing, Upgraded Version,...
- 0.10 Refrze Computer Keyboard Stand-PC keyboard stand,titled keyboard stand,Clear Acrylic Keyboard...
- 0.11 Knox Gear Z Style Heavy Duty Adjustable...
- 0.12 Plixio Piano Keyboard Stand - Z Style...
- 0.13 ESC Computer Keyboard Stand & Laptop...
- 0.14 World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand and...
- 0.15 Hamzer Adjustable X-Style Music Keyboard...
- 0.16 ESC Computer Keyboard Stand & Laptop...
- 0.17 Yamaha Portable Keyboard Accessory Pack...
- 0.18 Plixio Piano Keyboard Stand - Z Style...
- 0.19 Richboom Clear Acrylic Tilted Computer...
- 0.20 Refrze Computer Keyboard Stand-PC...
- 1 Keyboard stand guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-15 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API