10 Best Plectrum of 2019
- Tobe A. Richards
- Publisher: Cabot Books
- Paperback: 110 pages
- Hal Leonard
- Kindle Edition
- William Bay
- Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
- Edition no. 0 (03/06/1995)
- Spiral-bound: 280 pages
- Goodbye June, Community Inn (Digipack CD & guitar plectrum)
- Earache Records
- Audio CD
- Made from celluloid, the premier pick material
- Offers a warm, round music tone
- The "go to" pick for many professional artists
- Comes with Thin, Medium, and Heavy Gauges
- Comes in many different styles and colors to match your specific playing needs - Try them all!
- A sample of our most popular picks for a variety of sizes and textures
- 12 picks per package
- Made in USA
- 🎸MATCH ALL YOUR THICKNESS NEEDS: Includes 6 size - 0.46 0.58 0.71 0.84 0.96 1.2mm,From thin to thick, there's always one for you.
- 🎸HIGH QUALITY : Made from celluloid, the premier guitar pick material.
- 🎸STANDARD SHAPE :The smooth surface makes you comfortable for playing.
- 🎸VARIETY COLORS :With many different styles and colors to match your specific playing needs.
- 🎸100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfy with our products, we offer 1 quarter money refund guarantee
- ✔ 100% PREMIUM QUALITY DELRIN PICKS... designed with high quality Delrin, allowing the true voice and clarity of your acoustic, bass, or electric guitar to come to the fore
- ✔ UTRA TENSILE STRENGTH & INCREDIBLE VARIETY... your ultra-strong delrin pick set includes 16 premium quality picks in 8 colour designs and in 4 different thicknesses - X Heavy (1.5mm), Heavy (0.96mm), Medium (0.71mm) & Light (0.46mm)
- ✔ PRACTICAL & INNOVATIVE... combining unique design and practical needs with its luxury designed metal 'Click-Clack' box that fits easily into your pocket or into your guitar case, keeping your picks safely stored in one place
- ✔ PERFECT FOR GIFTING... not skimping on packaging as each Pick Geek guitar pick set is shipped to you in a stunningly designed natural Kraft gift box, making it a ready-made gift for your family or friends
- ✔ FREE REPLACEMENT, NO-HASSLE, GUARANTEE...we'll only provide you with a quality product and excellent support service, or your money back. It's that simple. Add your Pick Geek Delrin pick set to the checkout and experience our quality customer service
- Assorted Various Thickness And Colors
- Quantity:100 Pieces
- Thickness:0.58mm 0.71mm 0.81mm 0.96mm 1.2mm 1.5 mm
- Come With 15 Grid Case (Dimensions 7 x 4 x 1 inch)
- Classic guitar pick shape with a wide body and rounded tip.
- Dura Picks: Red (Extra Thin .50mm), Orange (Thin .60mm), Yellow (Thin/Medium .73mm), Green (Medium .88mm), Blue (Medium/Heavy 1mm) & Purple (Heavy 1.14mm)
- Celluloid: Blue, Abalone, Red, Black, Green & Purple in assorted gauges.
Guitar pick guide
General information about Plectrum
The Plectrum is decisive for the sound of Electric guitaror the electric bass and should therefore be chosen wisely. There are not only different manufacturers and brands, but also an enormous range of different picks. The differences can be seen in the material as well as in the form and handling. Triangular and rounded designs, metal pickets or sturdy plastic shape the sound and can be selected according to the music direction and the desired sound. For example, one country musician uses another Plectrum as a rock musician who wants to create a distorted sound and to elicit his guitar very individual sounds. Musicians are aware of the importance of picks and know the differences in form and material in relation to sound, and are responsible for business success. Even if it is at Plectrum being a small accessory for guitar players, its effect should not be underestimated. Anyone who has not dealt in detail with picks and their influence on the guitar sound is in the right place with advice in the specialist shop.
Function of a pick
Guitar picks are not designed to protect the nails and fingertips, as is well accepted by laymen of guitar music. Although they simplify play and avoid broken fingernails or injured fingertips, they are nevertheless an important accessory for creating the desired sound. You can about that Plectrum Determine if the sound should sound soft and round, fresh and clear, brute and rough, or rather classic from the speakers and inspire the audience. Therefore, musicians also swear by individual picks and tune them to their musical genre or to the different sound in their set. The pick is held between the thumb and forefinger and slides in rhythm over the strings of the guitar. Depending on the material and the quality, it creates an idiosyncratic sound and, in addition to a well-tuned guitar, is the multiplier of the success and recognition of the musician. In the professional assortment alone there are more than 60 different picks that are suitable for very different applications and sound spectra. Anyone who tries and tests the sound will find his perfect guitar pick and elicit new sounds from his guitar.
Advantages and disadvantages
The benefits of picks are versatile and are based on the ability to play acoustic and electric guitars or bass guitars while achieving the desired sound. In order for the musician to play effectively and goal-oriented, a plectrum should be well in the hand and consist of a pleasant to touch and non-slip material. Plectrums made of metal or a robust plastic are particularly popular and are available in various shapes, designs and strengths. There are no disadvantages, as each guitarist needs a pick or more picks and can really make music only with this handy tool and play his instrument according to his available resources.
Helpful tips for buying
The purchase of Picks is not only a matter of trust, but is based on a variety of important criteria. It is best to orientate yourself on the ratings of other musicians and get an overview through reviews, which model convinces most in which genre and favors the desired sounds. Also, a price comparison is helpful, since the cost of picks are very different and based on the quality of the brand name of the manufacturer. In order for the sound to inspire and the music to be enjoyable, one should always decide on the plectrum for quality and not only force the purchase on the price. The Internet simplifies the search and presents numerous test reports for different picks.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Plectrum” max=”1″]
- 0.1 The Plectrum Banjo Chord Bible: CGBD Standard Tuning 1,728 Chords (Fretted Friends)
- 0.2 Dixieland Jazz Banjo: Authentic Lead Sheets With Chord Diagrams for Tenor & Plectrum Banjo
- 0.3 Masters of the Plectrum Guitar
- 0.4 Community Inn (Digipack CD & guitar plectrum)
- 0.5 Fender Premium Picks Sampler - 24 Pack Includes Thin, Medium & Heavy Gauges (Austin Bazaar...
- 0.6 Dunlop PVP101 Pick Variety Pack, Assorted, Light/Medium, 12/Player's Pack
- 0.7 Guitar Picks 48pcs,PPpanda Guitar Plectrums For Your Electric, Acoustic, or Bass Guitar Thin,...
- 0.8 Pick Geek Delrin Guitar Pick Set -16 Cool Custom Guitar Picks (Plectrums) for Your Electric,...
- 0.9 100pcs Acoustic Electric Guitar Picks Plectrum Various Colors 6 thickness...
- 0.10 ChromaCast CC-SAMPLE Sampler Guitar Picks (12 count)
- 0.11 Masters of the Plectrum Guitar
- 0.12 The Plectrum Banjo Chord Bible: CGBD...
- 0.13 Guitar Picks 48pcs,PPpanda Guitar...
- 0.14 Community Inn (Digipack CD & guitar...
- 0.15 Fender Premium Picks Sampler - 24 Pack...
- 0.16 Dunlop PVP101 Pick Variety Pack,...
- 0.17 Guitar Picks 48pcs,PPpanda Guitar...
- 0.18 Pick Geek Delrin Guitar Pick Set -16...
- 0.19 100pcs Acoustic Electric Guitar Picks...
- 0.20 ChromaCast CC-SAMPLE Sampler Guitar...
- 1 Guitar pick guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API