10 Best Tenor Recorder of 2019
- Key of C
- Baroque fingering
- Thumb rest
- Three piece construction
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model: YRA32B
- Key of F
- Baroque fingering
- Double holes
- Professional Tenor Recorder Single Color (Ivory White) .
- 3 Pieces,Baroque-English Fingering and Arched Windway.
- Features double holes for low D & D#; double keys for low C & C# ; Key of C.
- Package includes:White Waterproof Carry Bag, Fingering Chart, Cleaning Rod, Recorder Cream.
- This Tenor Recorder is approximately 22.5" long.
- Ideal for the beginner to intermediate player
- Beautiful clear and gentle tone
- Produced from ABS plastic with a curved windway design for improved intonation
- Great for younger students - overall design suits smaller hands
- Complete with leatherette bag, fingering chart, cleaning rod and joint grease
- Arched windway has slight resistance when played
- Has better breath control
- Greater tonal expressivity and projection
- Baroque fingering, in key of F; ABS resin body
- Cotton case, fingering chart, recorder cream and cleaning rod included
- Tuning: C-tenor, wood look, tonal range c1-c3
- Baroque fingering, three-piece construction, quality workmanship
- Ideal for ambitious musicians; length: 65 cm
- Material: Special plastic, very rich and full tone
- Including bag, cork grease and cleaning rod
- Professional Standard Twin Color Recorder Set.
- Set of Five Woodi Recorders in a Waterproof Carry Bag.
- Includes one each of the Bass, Tenor, Alto, Soprano and Sopranino Recorders.
- All Recorders Feature Baroque-English Fingering and Arched Windway(except for sopranino).
- Package includes:Carry Bag, Fingering Chart, Neck Strap, Cleaning Rod, and Recorder Cream.
- Mario Duschenes
- Publisher: Associated
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Blends the simplicity of the recorder with the tone of the saxophone
- Rich, expressive tone that plays and sounds like a Saxophone; uses soprano saxophone reeds
- Fully chromatic two octave range; simple and easy to master fingering, similar to recorder
- Includes hard case, mouthpiece cap, and special cleaning swab with ball chain
- Lightweight and portable; water washable, easy to clean!
- Sounds Of Nature-- Eastar ERS-31BM is obvious your first choice in professional performance , studying and grading test about recorders. It`s voice is Warm and beautiful, melodious and bright, excellent sound should be thanked for the ex-factory final inspection in which master workers would attune twice at each ERS-31BM ensuring top quality.
- Beautiful Appearance-- Excellent level maple wood whose grain is natural and generous, no painting , green and non-toxic, very beautiful.
- Superior Material -- Selected from the north , high grade maple for special musical instrument , high hardness, high strength, light weight, has excellent high frequency vibration ability, proposed to quasi-complement the lake of high frequency towards woody recorders, the sound is bright and filling with penetrating power.
- Special Design -- Three piece construction: It is advantageous to adjust the position of C hole according to the size of the hand shape. Hand-polished mouthpiece can fit well with your mouth, resonator vibration stably and easy to control, excellent tune, extremely suitable for solo and studio recording. Double holes C-C#, D-D#: Suitable for cromatic scale and skill playing.
- Package Contents -- Eastar ERS-31BM Maple Wood 3 Piece Soprano C Recorder Baroque Style Fingering, Fingering Chart, Joint Grease,Cleaning Rod With Hairbrush , Hard case, Hard-packed Colorful Box.12-Month Product Warranty.
Tenor recorder Guidebook
The recorder is one of the woodwind instruments, including the Tenor Recorder , However, there are even more different models, all of which produce a different tone. Especially the recorder is considered a simple instrument, but of course that is not the case.
In each pitch a recorder
This is also the special thing about recorders that have existed since the Renaissance and also established it. Especially the Tenor Recorder has a low tone in c 1, which has not changed over the centuries. Nor has the production and design changed, with high quality flutes still made from certain types of wood. The head that receives a block with a kernel column is important. This view also determines what key the recorder has. Actually quite simple, but of course not really. If something is wrong here, then the recorder is guaranteed to make crooked sounds. But people already have a lot of experience with flutes, as they have been around since prehistoric times. However, these were still very simple made of hollow bones and also had already tone holes. Thus, different tones were already possible at this time long ago. Even today, flutes with a nuclear fissure have come and still come in different designs. Of course, this also affects the sound type, which then also the Tenor Recorder belongs. In the Middle Ages flutes that resembled a panpipe were the most common. There are no finger holes, but the length of the tubes gives the sound here. A grip hole does not exist on this type of flute.
Recorders have been around since the 11th century
If until then flutes were common, played with one hand, then the recorder came straight from two directions to Europe. When exactly the recorder was written in its present form was unfortunately never proven. But this instrument has remained until today, and is occasionally even used in music lessons. But the Tenor Recorder is more likely to be in baroque pieces, because many pieces were composed for them. But also classical concerts come without the Tenor Recorder still not out. There must be a little practice for the tenor recorder, because the lower holes are difficult to reach. Although there is an aid, a kind of flap, but big hands are appropriate here. It was this fluteAlmost forgotten, but in recent years, pieces were written for this again. Some people claim that the sound of the tenor recorder sounds a bit flat. Of course, the lover, the tenor recorder, sees quite a different way. However, like the other recorders, it has a very pleasant sound, which is reflected in the music as well.
But not completely forgotten
As before, the tenor recorder is played and then heard gladly. Of course, this also depends on the taste of music, because the tenor recorder is less suitable for modern pieces. But some of the Baroque pieces are still very popular today, which kept the tenor recorder alive all these years. Especially is the length, because here are not only big fingers, but also slightly longer arms. Otherwise, this recorder is a very special instrument that has played back into the hearts of the people. Of course, a flawless design is just as important here as the tenor recorder is made of high-quality wood. Because exactly this building material is crucial for the sound. A flute, which has then brought back to memory.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Tenor Recorder” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Yamaha YRT304BII 3 Piece Tenor Recorder
- 0.2 Yamaha YRA302B Yra-302B Professional Alto Recorder with Baroque Fingering
- 0.3 Woodi Tenor Recorder WRT-248BWH Ivory White 3-Piece Baroque Fingering
- 0.4 Aulos 211A Robin Tenor Recorder
- 0.5 Yamaha YRA-312B 300 Series Alto Recorder in Key of F with Baroque Fingering
- 0.6 Classic Cantabile Bellissima C Tenor Recorder
- 0.7 Woodi Recorder Set RS-605B Black & Ivory (Bass, Tenor, Alto, Soprano, & Sopranino)
- 0.8 Method for the Recorder: Soprano and Tenor, Part 1
- 0.9 Yamaha YVS-100 Venova Casual Wind Instrument with Case, White
- 0.10 Eastar ERS-31BM Baroque Maple Wood Soprano Recorder Set C Key 3 Piece Instrument With Hard...
- 0.11 Woodi Recorder Set RS-605B Black & Ivory...
- 0.12 Yamaha YVS-100 Venova Casual Wind...
- 0.13 Yamaha YRA302B Yra-302B Professional...
- 0.14 Aulos 211A Robin Tenor Recorder
- 0.15 Yamaha YRA-312B 300 Series Alto Recorder...
- 0.16 Classic Cantabile Bellissima C Tenor...
- 0.17 Woodi Recorder Set RS-605B Black & Ivory...
- 0.18 Method for the Recorder: Soprano and...
- 0.19 Yamaha YVS-100 Venova Casual Wind...
- 0.20 Eastar ERS-31BM Baroque Maple Wood...
- 1 Tenor recorder Guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API