10 Best chicken coop of 2019
- Overall Dimensions: 67"l x 26"W x 47"H (including the size of the roof ). Green asphalt roof and natural wood color combination Blends well into the scenery in your garden.
- Spacious activity areas and warm sheltered resting room is perfect for chickens.
- Removable tray is easy to slide out for cleaning to ensure a neat regularly maintained environment.
- Complimentary steel slide pole built to easily to control the door between the ramp and resting room.
- Fir wood with safeguard waterproof paint is makes hutch resilient and durable for outdoor use.
- Solid rain-resistant fir wood construction keeps the cage durable and long lasting
- Comes with a removable bottom sliding tray for easy cleaning and metal wire fencing for ventilation
- Sliding door and ramp allows chickens to enter the raised housing area
- 2 doors with metal locking system and open/close nesting box that allow for easy access into both cage areas
- Overall Dimensions: 79.5"(L) x 26.5"(W) x 51.5"(H)
- 🐤【Raised Perches & Comfortable for Poultry】The raised perch keeps your poultry safe, dry and warm, especially in the rainy cold days. It's also handy in the heat as they are shielded from the sun and can easily access their nesting boxes without exposure to the harsh light.
- 🐇【Spacious Space & User-friendly Design】58" chicken coop comes with nesting box, resting box and ramp. Your poultry can lay their eggs in the nesting box. There is sliding door and ramp allows poultry to easily enter the raised housing area. There are timber ridges above the ramp to protects your poultry from slipping back. With the design of gridding door you can watch your pets without disturbing.
- 🐤【Sturdy Construction & Weatherproof Design】Constructed by premium natural fir wood and painted with eco-friendly waterproof non-toxic varnish. The original wood is firm and natural for your beloved pet. Thanks to the eco-friendly paint, the cage is waterproof, anti-corrosion and also UV-resistant, which offers long-lasting lifespan to provide a warm house for pet all the time.
- 🐇【Removable tray & Gridding Fences】There is removable bottom sliding tray for easy cleaning. High quality gridding fences provide a healthy poultry lifestyle. With the pitched roof your poultry can run outside even in rainy days. The fences are vital to the ventilation of poultry, they will also protect your poultry from the outside predators.
- 🐤【A Wide Selection of Usages】The crafted construction with superior strength and stability makes the cage become a perfect shelter for not only rabbits and chicken, but also other small animals. The animal cage can protect them from bad weather and damage.
- 【Durable & Weatherproof】Solid rain-resistant fir wood with Environmental painted keep the Poultry Hutch waterproof and not afraid of sun anymore. Green asphalt sloping roof to protect from water penetration.
- 【Easy Access Ramp 】Sliding door and ramp allows poultry to enter the raised housing area. There are timber ridges above the ramp to protects your poultry from slipping back. Your poultry can lay their eggs in the nesting box.
- 【Removable tray & Wire Enclosure】Comes with a removable bottom sliding tray for easy cleaning. Heavy duty galvanized wire fencing not only vital to the ventilation of poultry, it will also protect your animals from outside predators.
- 【Spacious Space】Main poultry house is elevated for preventing damage from wet conditions. This attaches to a wide open fenced enclosure that allows them plenty of room to move around. Overall Chicken Coop Dimensions: 80.7"L x 26"W x 44.5"H, Holds up to 2-4 chickens.
- 【Customer Service & Guarantee】With our clear manual, it's easy to assemble. If there is any questions please feel free to contact with us, our wonderful customer service team will response in 24 hours. If there is any part missing or damaged during shipping, please contact us first and offer us pictures of damaged part, we will solve the problem as the way you want (replacement at no charge or discount).
- Chicken coop has a multifunctional design, also serving as a nesting box and backyard run for chickens and other small animals
- Ideal for rabbits, chickens, ducks, and other poultry, this chicken coop will be the perfect home for these little critters
- Built with a sliding access door and ramp, this coop allows your chickens to enter and exit as they please
- Animals will also have easy access to food and water through a 2-section nesting box that also provides easy access to extract eggs
- Overall Dimensions: 66.13"(L) x 40.25"(W) x 40.5"(H); Chicken Capacity: 3-5 Chickens (depending on size)
- ✔【 ANTI-RUST METAL EXERCISE PET PEN】: Epoxy coating finish extends the life of the pet playpen and provides resistance against rust, corrosion, and fading, even in the most extreme climates. Pet fence with door pet exercise pens pet fence.
- ✔【SAFE AND COMFORTABLE PLAYPEN AREA】: Pet exercise pen works great as a puppy playpen or as an exercise area for non-climbing small animals including Rabbits, Ducks, Turtles & Guinea Pigs. Pet freely enjoys exercising & playing in pet playpen, importantly, owner do not need to gaze them all the time if busy. Pet fence dog exercise pen dog playpen
- ✔【WATERPROOF COVER INCLUDED】The waterproof cover of pet playpen and steel roof frame fit the outdoor exercise pens perfectly and the enclosed ends provide your pet with full protection from sun, rain, snow. Added UV protection prevents ripping, cracking, fading or peeling giving you years of worry-free use. The roof pitch of pet crate allows for water, debris and light snow to run off instead of accumulating on the roof. dog crate dog cage pet crate
- ✔【WATERPROOF COVER INCLUDED】The waterproof cover of heavy duty dog crate and steel roof frame fit the outdoor dog cage perfectly and the enclosed ends provide your pet with full protection from sun, rain, snow and debris. Added UV protection prevents ripping, cracking, fading or peeling giving you years of worry-free use. The roof pitch of pet crate allows for water, debris and light snow to run off instead of accumulating on the roof. dog crate dog cage pet crate
- ✔【EASY TO SETUP】This pet playpen is a must have for any pet lovers. Quality of our chicken coop constructed with simple assembly instructions will set up in minutes. Our puppy playpen assembles and comes down quickly which is very important as you don't want to be wasting tons of time while enjoying time off. dog playpen pet playpen puppy playpen
- Green asphalt roof for rain and sun heating protection
- Fully enclosed sleeping area, which make your pet feel warm, relax and safety spacious integrated ground enclosed play area
- Living area off the ground, which stops vermin from nesting underneath the coop
- Graphic assembly guide, easy to build with screw driver only
- Air will go through from the bottom slabs gaps and 3 floor panels can be lift out easily for cleaning. Top CANNOT be opened
- Side nesting box with divider for 2 hens use and top hinges is easy to lift and remove the eggs
- Solid rain-resistant fir wood construction keeps the cage durable and long lasting
- The box can fit 3-4 normal grown up chicken.Two doors in front and one with stairs are easy for chicken to enter and out
- 1 year warranty: any damage happened in 1-year, replacements can be sent
- Dimensions incl nest box (approx): 8ft 2" (W) x 2ft 5" (D) x 3ft 3" (H)
- Galvanised metal pull-out tray for very easy cleaning. Suitable for 4 to 6 birds depending on size.
- Made from animal friendly treated timber (tongue and groove), designed to last for years. Totally Fox and Coyote proof- reinforced galvanised mesh.
- Roof Opens giving access to all part of Coop. Roof made of Asphalt.
- Comes flat packed. Requires assembly, clear instructions.
- Dimensions incl nest box (approx): 4ft 9"(W)x 3ft 3"(D)x 3ft 1"(H)
- Galvanised metal pull-out tray for very easy cleaning. Suitable for up to 10 birds depending on size.
- Made from animal friendly treated timber, designed to last for years. Totally Fox and Coyote proof.
- Two nest boxes with 6 compartments and four perches. Feet of Coop covered by rot free adjustable plastic cap.
- Comes flat packed, supplied in two boxes which maybe delivered separaterly. Requires assembly, clear instructions
Chicken coop counselor
Anyone who reads the newspaper or watches news will repeatedly see reports and scandals about livestock farming. A terrible news hunts the other. Often enough, chicken eggs are affected as well. Apart from the often catastrophic housing conditions, eggs are burdened with dioxin or antibiotics, for example. Many consumers lose their appetite.
The trend towards self-sufficiency
More and more magazines are available for country living or ecological living in the newsagent trade. The Internet also offers a number of sources of information, ranging from their own garden to complete self-sufficiency. Through this trend, the chicken husbandry in their own garden has again come to the fore. Why this is so and the chicken husbandry is not so difficult, learn here.
Chickens in the garden
A few things should be clarified in advance. Chickens can not be kept on the balcony. A certain minimum space for stable and outlet should be available. In addition, it is necessary to ask the authorities in residential areas in which form chickens may be kept. Especially the stable may require planning permission. A good solution here are mobile chicken coops on at least one wheel that are adjustable. Such stables usually do not need a building permit. Not to be despised is the conversation with the neighbors and whether a cock is allowed to be held or not. With a few eggs from happy chickens, many a neighbor has been convinced. Once these structural requirements have been clarified, the desired breed of chicken can be included in the planning. It is important to always adjust the chicken terrace to the available space.
The stable and the outdoor area
Chickens definitely need a stable. To stay and usually also to lay their eggs there. The stable also offers protection against predators such as foxes and martens. The outdoor area can then be created directly at the barn. Some chicken keepers have attached to the stable once again a cold chafing room and only then the actual spout. Whether this outlet is fenced and possibly still backed up by a network, each holder must decide for themselves. If the chickens always run free, must be expected with losses by robbers. The stable, however, should always be closed at night. Here, an automatic porter can serve well. In the literature are provided as outlet for large chickens 10 square meters per Huhm – Zwergrassen come out with a little less.
The house for the chickens
It’s not possible without him – the chicken coop , There are many possibilities to offer the pretty chickens a safe and comfortable roof over the chicken head. Anyone with a little manual skill can resort to very individual solutions. There is now enough good literature on how to get involved henhousecompletely self builds. Advantage: this stable then meets all space requirements and the wishes of the owner. Another possibility is finished garden houses from the hardware store, which can be either wood or metal. Wooden houses are clearly preferable, because they are easier to rebuild and adapt. Metal houses are often too hot for the chickens in summer and form condensation. Both variants have the advantage that they are easy to walk on and allow upright work. Other individual solutions are converted trailer or horse trailer. Since these are on wheels, they are among the mobile stables. Disadvantage: They are only suitable for large areas and not for the normal garden.
Ready-made stables from the trade
In the trade, there is now an almost unmanageable selection of stables. These are available in different quality levels and sizes. Of course this also affects the price. Since chickens are social beings, a group of at least 3 animals should always be kept together. Experience has shown that over time more animals, so from the beginning a slightly larger sized stable should be considered. Ready-made stables can be ordered today via online shops or in pet supply stores. Before used stables, one should look at the condition very well, since the danger is great to introduce diseases or bird mites. There are not only wooden stalls on the market but also plastic versions. These are very easy to maintain, but in comparison very expensive.
Differences in the stables
A ready-made barn should meet the basic needs of a chicken. Only then is a species-appropriate attitude possible. Make sure that there is sufficient light through the windows and the size of the precast stables, because it may be the case that official requirements may impose a stall obligation for a certain period of time. Prefabricated stables with sufficient fenced spouts can do without large windows. Also visually are differences. From the simple wooden box to the country-style look, everything is available today. Tip: even simple wooden stables can be painted in color and at the same time protected from the weather. Most of the chicken coops in the trade are impregnated, but it is advisable to paint the barn once again with a non-toxic wood preservative glaze.
Advantages of the finished stables
The assembly of chicken coops is easy and quick to accomplish even by less talented craftsmen. However, it is worth comparing the design of the stables. Some models are just stapled – a variant that does not last longer! On chicken coop Of the Internet is often limited by the dimensions, which can be beneficial in your own garden. However, always pay attention to the number of chickens.
Various forms, such as a gazebo, integrate optically into your own garden. There are also good stables for mothers and their offspring. These are usually smaller and built lower. However, they are too small for a permanent keeping of chickens. Comfortable are chicken coops with a height of at least 1 m. A hinged roof makes cleaning easy. separate nesting boxesfacilitate the daily intake. If then the fenced spout is at least 2 m high, the carers can easily enter and clean the scratching room. An English manufacturer specializes in plastic stables. However, these are only suitable for a few chickens. The advantage is the easy cleaning of this model and the mites have almost no chance. Due to the good insulation it keeps cool in the summer and in the winter it is draft-free.
Equipment of the chicken coops
On chicken coop needs the following equipment, which is already partially integrated in finished stables. Chickens need perches as they build up at night. Under it should be a Kotbrett or a Kotgrube. Next, the chickens need one or two nests for oviposition. There should be room for a water and feeding place in the stable. Of the water tankshould hang up or raise so he does not get scared with dirt. Next, the chickens need a place to scratch. So that these basic requirements are fulfilled, one expects with 1qm per two to three chickens. Who then manufacture one chicken coop is often faced with less space.
Tips to buy
Who does not own one chicken coop should pay attention to stable workmanship, chicken-friendly equipment and freedom to train. It’s better to plan with a larger model and there’s nothing in the way of keeping the chicken.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”chicken coop” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Merax Chicken Coop Wooden House Cage for Small Animals Hen Coop Nesting Box (Chicken Coop#1)
- 0.2 Best Choice Products 80in Wooden Chicken Coop Nest Box Hen House Poultry Cage Hutch w/ Ramp and...
- 0.3 Tangkula Large Chicken Coop, 58'' Wooden Hen House Outdoor Backyard Garden Bunny Rabbit Hutch with...
- 0.4 ECOLINEAR Outdoor 80'' Wooden Chicken Coop Nest Box Hen House Poultry Pet Hutch Garden Backyard Cage...
- 0.5 Best Choice Products Outdoor Wooden Chicken Coop Nesting Hen House, 66in, Brown, with Poultry Cage
- 0.6 BestPet Chicken Coop Chicken Cage Pens Crate Rabbit Cage Enclosure Pet Playpen Exercise Pen
- 0.7 My Pet Companion 72018 Chicken Coop
- 0.8 Petsfit Weatherproof Outdoor Chicken Coop with Nesting Box, 1-Year Warranty
- 0.9 Pets Imperial Arlington Chicken Coop with Extra Long Run 8ft 2" & Asphalt Roof Suitable for 4/6...
- 0.10 Pets Imperial Double Savoy Large Chicken Coop with 2 Nest Boxes Suitable Up to 10 Small Birds
- 0.11 Pets Imperial Arlington Chicken Coop...
- 0.12 Pets Imperial Double Savoy Large Chicken...
- 0.13 Tangkula Large Chicken Coop, 58'' Wooden...
- 0.14 ECOLINEAR Outdoor 80'' Wooden Chicken...
- 0.15 Best Choice Products Outdoor Wooden...
- 0.16 BestPet Chicken Coop Chicken Cage Pens...
- 0.17 My Pet Companion 72018 Chicken Coop
- 0.18 Petsfit Weatherproof Outdoor Chicken...
- 0.19 Pets Imperial Arlington Chicken Coop...
- 0.20 Pets Imperial Double Savoy Large Chicken...
- 1 Chicken coop counselor
- 1.0.1 The trend towards self-sufficiency
- 1.0.2 Chickens in the garden
- 1.0.3 The stable and the outdoor area
- 1.0.4 The house for the chickens
- 1.0.5 Ready-made stables from the trade
- 1.0.6 Differences in the stables
- 1.0.7 Advantages of the finished stables
- 1.0.8 special models
- 1.0.9 Equipment of the chicken coops
- 1.0.10 Tips to buy
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API